The Mancini Rivalry Pt. 01

Story Info
If she won't fuck her boyfriend, then her mom will.
8.2k words
4.29
55.5k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hector, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, Mrs. Mancini. What do you want you want to know?"

"How often are you fucking my daughter?"

The 5'11, tanned skinned, dark eyed and dark haired boy paused in place after hearing that question. His brown eyes wandered over to the 5'7, fair skinned, brown haired, dark green eyed woman who stood a few feet over from him and stared at him seriously.

The boy, the twenty-two year old Hector, ran his fingers through his thick hair and nervously stroked his beard. Usually one to have an answer for everything, he was at a loss for words now.

"Don't be shy," Mrs. Stefania Mancini smiled. "Just be honest with me. How often does my daughter let you fuck her?"

Don't be shy? Just be honest? It wasn't exactly a topic that the young man really wanted to be open about. Talking about how often he was having sex with his girlfriend seemed like a discussion was very inappropriate, especially when he'd be discussing it with his girlfriend's mom.

"Mrs. Mancini, with all due respect, I don't really think that is appropriate to talk about," Hector awkwardly smiled as he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his cargo pants. "I prefer to keep it personal."

"Oh," Stefania nodded as she put her hands on her denim covered waist. "That means it's either a lot or never."

Hector's neck slightly turned as he heard her try to continue on with the random conversation. He looked at the woman, in a loose gray sweater that still was able to show her B cup breasts, a pair of blue jeans that hugged her legs and showed off their partial thickness and brown boots that put her about an inch over her natural height. Her oval shaped face had no makeup on it, but was perfectly being aided by her beach curled brown hair. She was fifty-three years old, but could easily pass for being in her thirties. She looked almost identical to her daughter, but just a slightly older, MILFier version.

Stefania might be considered a mature woman by most age standards, but she looked like the perfect Italian born MILF. And this MILF was looking for someone's son to fuck.

She returned Hector's observation, looking as the slightly toned boy gave her a few fantasies. His maroon T-shirt was showing off a bit of his four pack and if she played it right, maybe she'd be able to see some outline of something below his waist. She wanted to say all the right things because she wanted him. Stefania was a married woman, the evidence of it being the huge diamond ring placed on her left ring finger. However, in the recent months, it was basically just a marriage in title alone. Too occupied with work, never seeing each other or just missing each other, or her husband being too tired to do anything when they did get time together were all factors in the growing hunger in Mrs. Mancini's sexual appetite. She loved her husband very much and would drop anything and everything if it meant getting screwed by him. But, he was never in the mood for it and while she wanted to remain faithful, Stefania had needs, and insides that needed to be filled.

So, her next option, maybe have a little fun with the stud that her daughter has been dating.

"Come on," Stefania smirked as she sat on the arm of her couch. "Just tell me. Between us. Is it a lot or is it not enough?"

Hector was not a fan of wanting to talk about it. He had come over because Cristiana, his girlfriend and the daughter in reference, and him were supposed to be helping Stefania with something. She never did reveal just what it was supposed to be, but after realizing that this was an older woman in SoCal, who Cristiana has repeatedly told him is having some struggles in her marriage, Hector began to connect the dots.

Swallowing hard, Hector answered, "Not enough."

While a little harsh to admit, it was true. Like Stefania, Hector too was struggling a little to get some passion with his lover. Though there was a definite difference between a twenty-five year marriage and a one-year relationship, he too knew of the feeling of having to be denied for various reasons. He loved Cristiana, but having to use only his right hand for pleasure was not something he thought he could keep up for long. Still, he had no intentions of sleeping around on his girlfriend, especially not with her own mother.

Shameless at the thought of fooling around with her daughter's boyfriend, the married woman winked at Hector, flattering, "Shame. If you were mine, I'd make sure you'd get me whenever you wanted."

Hector exhaled heavily at her blunt attempts at seduction. So, instead of letting it continue, he decided to try and stop it before it got even more out of hand. Rubbing his arm a little, the Mexican native got a strong voice and declared, "Listen, Mrs. Mancini. I know you're a little lonely and you might not be getting what you want from your husband, but that gives you no right to try and take advantage of my situation to try and gain your own personal satisfaction. So please, I'm asking that you stop doing whatever it is you have up your sleeve. I love your daughter very much and I have no plans of being unfaithful."

Stefania was taken back by him just calling her out like that. Usually, most men would either be oblivious and be surprised by what it leads to or just play along in hopes of getting to where it goes. Yet, he was denying and rejecting her obvious advances. It made the woman feel some kind of way.

So, what was Mrs. Mancini's response?

She stood up from the couch arm, breathed a little heavily and marched over to Hector. The heels of her boots echoed in the large living room as her heavy, seemingly anger filled steps paced over to the confused Hector. The boy didn't know what to expect from the woman, as he only stood there and waited to see her reaction. Considering she was an older, desperate woman who had just been rejected by a younger guy, he imagined it wouldn't be kind.

Once she made it over to the taller boy, Stefania reached up, wrapped her hands around the back of his neck, brought his head down and smashed her lips against his.

Stuck in confusion for a few seconds, Hector pushed her away and questioned, "What the hell are you doing?"

He pushed her away long enough for her to pur, "Talk to me like that again. Put me in my place."

With her hands still around Hector's neck, she brought his head back down and pressed her lips against his again. Holding his face to hers, Stefania slid her tongue out and forced it straight into the boy's mouth, trying to let it roam around as she put her body against his.

Not succumbing to her direct advances, or more like literal harassment, Hector raised his his around Stefania's arms and grabbed them. With her still trying to put her tongue down his throat, he grabbed her and gave her another push, but it was not going to be enough for her to stop.

Mrs. Mancini put her hands on Hector's abdomen and rubbed on him as she put more of her body against him. She the sexily frowled, "You going to make me fight for you, huh? Yeah, keep acting like you don't want me."

When she leaned for another smooch, Hector was forced to put a hand to her face and push her back. Stefania stepped back a couple of feet from the force and stopped for a moment as she heard Hector plead, "Mrs. Mancini, please! Stop trying to do this. I don't want you!"

Stefania slightly grinned and rolled her eyes. She ran her thumb across her mouth and countered, "You want me. You just don't want the guilt that will come along with me."

Hector did not want to admit that she had a point out loud, but with that statement, she wasn't incorrect. He always had a bit of a soft spot for older women, so of course he always had a thing for the essentially older version of his pretty girlfriend. Yes, on some lonely nights his mind may have replaced Cristiana with Stefania, but the extent of anything they did would remain there, in his head.

Seeing how quiet the boy got, Stefania asked, "When was the last time you and Cristie had sex?"

Caving to answer the question so maybe she'd get over it, Hector told her, "Two months ago."

Stefania sighed, "Yeah, I remember when it was just two months ago. I'm at month five and let me tell you, it will only get more difficult for you from here."

"She's always busy," Hector defended his girlfriend. "It's not by her choice, believe me. If she could, she would."

"Keep telling yourself that, Hector," Stefania chuckled. "But the truth is, if she really wanted to, she'd find time to."

"Mrs. Mancini, if you would so kindly please drop this topic. I'm not okay with it," Hector again begged.

The older woman backed away a little and shrugged. "Hey, I'm only trying to help you out."

Help him out? How was she trying to help him out? Trying to seduce your daughter's boyfriend wasn't exactly an act that would be a pro on any pro and cons list. How in the world would him falling into the trap of doing a woman who could very well be his mother-in-law one day be of any help to him?

"How does force kissing me and asking me about sex with your daughter help me?" Hector nearly yelled, getting more aggravated than weird.

Remaining calm, Stefania answered, "Because for now, you can manage it. Two months, a mere sixty-one days isn't all that bad to go without. But at month five, and let me tell you, if she is anything like her father, there will be a month five, you will be just about ready to shove your dick in anyone."

The question was asked theoretically. It was made for her to see how uncomfortable she was making him. Hector did not want to listen to her answer, but he was a little intrigued after hearing a few of her words just to see how she could justify it.

"For now, it's easy to tell any girl that you have a girlfriend and that you want to remain loyal to her," Stefania went on. "But as the months go by and Cristie still hasn't done anything with you, the struggle will come. All it will take is the right fit girl to say the right thing to you on the wrong day and the need to tell her that you are taken will take a backseat to the need of your desire. I'm mature enough to know that I can't just jump on any cock that comes my way. But, are you old enough to not stick your dick in any college girl who throws herself at you? Why test it and risk that insurmountable guilt and possibility of being labeled a man-whore when we can just help each other out a bit.

Hector was quiet, but it wasn't from amazement. It was from deep thought as he did kind of see where she was coming from. Though, he didn't let her know that.

Seeing as to how his body language relaxed, Stefania inched a bit closer. She reasoned, "See, sweetie, Cristie and her father are kind of prudes. They have this idea that relationships can last without sex for extended periods of time. They can last long dry spells because they base relationships on love, loyalty and feelings. Nothing wrong with that, because all those things are needed, but they can't be everything. While maybe the only things needed in some cases, it isn't the case for them because they have partners who need more.

"I love the both of them, seeing as it's my daughter and husband and I'd never do anything to try and hurt them. But, I have wants and you have wants. We want to fuck. We want the feeling of holding onto another body and pressing ourselves on each other. We want to hear the sounds of pleasure from someone else while filling up and getting filled up. We want sex. We need sex."

He hated wanting to agree with the woman, but she did make some valid points. Still, he remained quiet, but his face no longer wrote an annoyed expression. Now, it was written with engagement.

Stefania could feel him coming around to the idea. She got closer, back into his personal space and cajoled, "Don't fight it, Hector. You want me and I want you. You're going to end up fucking around one day because you won't be able to take it any longer. Let me help you before you make a huge, unfixable mistake."

Hector couldn't believe it. Not the words she was saying, but the fact that his body had accepted them. He didn't formally agree to it, but when he closed his eyes and put his lips to Stefania's and began to kiss her, it was him conceding that she was right and that this needed to happen. Hector wanted his girlfriend's mom and he was going to take her and he wasn't going to feel bad about it.

Stefania, while returning his kiss and letting her hand roam his inner thigh to get a feel, was also astonished. Not because it was happening, but because the boy seemingly fell for her bullshit so easily. She was a master manipulator, but this was just a little too easy. Now, her plan could fall right into place.

As the two continued making out, Stefania got a touch of the hard organ that went to Hector's mid-thigh and got goosebumps at the thought of it being in her. Being the needy woman she was, she was not about to waste a second of it not getting there. Hector wanted love, but Stefania wanted sex. She needed to be clear that she wasn't his girlfriend, but a momentary partner to help him. Well, she was really only trying to help herself and extract some revenge on a certain someone.

While kissing, Mrs. Mancini would take pauses in between, backing out momentarily and letting him know, "Hector, I'm not trying to fall in love with you. Don't go too far with the kissing. I just want you to put your dick in me, okay baby?"

Hector backed away, getting a bit too caught up in the moment. She was right again, this wasn't a display of affection. This was to get out some built up traction his cock needed. He felt his waist tightening from it growing hard and agreed, "Yes, Mrs. Mancini."

Mrs. Mancini walked past Hector and went over to the wall behind him, facing it as she began unbuttoning her jeans. She instructed him with a warm smile, "Get your pants down. Momma wants that dick."

Hector didn't know if he was a fan of her sexy talk or not, but he wasn't going to complain. She was about to let him enter her; he was willing to look past it. Her pants were down to her knees and as Stefania arched her back and peeked over her shoulder, the man lost a bit of focus as he admired her beautiful small waist and her nice, perfect round ass that was a bit of a bubble. Not the biggest he's ever seen, but it was good for him.

"You like?" Stefania grinned as she swayed her butt from side to side, teasing the boy as he finally undid his belt and began unzipping his pants.

Pulling his pants down to his thighs, Hector nodded, "I do like."

Stefania put her eyes down and widened them at the sight of Hector's thick, huge brown cock. "To think that my daughter wouldn't try to get that in her more often."

Hector blushed at the compliment as he grabbed his seven inch cock. It had been a long time since he was able to hear Cristiana talk about the size of it and it felt so good to hear the reaction of a woman upon seeing it. Stefania was right, he did need to fuck. He needed to fuck her.

Lining it up against her, the boy slowly inserted himself into her. His eyes closed as he groaned a bit from the feeling of going into a woman's wetness for the first time in a few months. But, he paused before doing anything else when he saw how Mrs. Mancini responded.

"Ahhhhh!" She let out a loud scream as her body poked forward a little at the feeling of the huge cock entering inside of her tight walls. Her face grimaced and she bit her lower lip to try and muffle her instinctive scream. She was tight as she could be and almost as if it were evidence, she commented, "Told you it's been months."

She wasn't lying or bullshitting about not getting fucked by her husband for months. As how tight she was made it apparent, she had not gotten dicked down in a while. She was never the one to use a fake cock on herself, as she only wanted the real thing, so there wasn't even anything that could keep her loose. She was honest about not having any actions in five months. The reason why she chose her daughter's boyfriend, however, is the part she wasn't being honest about.

Seeing how much pressure he was putting on her, Hector got a bit concerned and asked, "Do you still want to do this?"

"Of course," Stefania smiled as she backed herself up on him a little, forcing herself to take a few more inches in. "This is better. Now, you can make it yours."

Listening to that with a smile, Hector tried to push a little more of his pole into her and began to slowly rock his hips back and forth. Attempting to get a little more leverage and to go deeper, Hector put his hands on Mrs. Mancini's shoulders and grabbed them as he began to increase his pace.

Every thrust was met with a moan from Stefania and every moan from Stefania was matched by a groan from Hector. He started to open her up a bit, his cock digging deeper and deeper every time he pushed his waist forward. The walls of her cunt were getting looser and tightening to the shape of Hector's big cock. Stefania's eyes closed for a moment as her insides began to get adjusted to the boy, and a small smile appeared on her face as her face pressed against one of the cold white walls of her living room. She raised her hand up and grabbed one of Hector's, fixing it so that his index finger was out and stuck inside of her mouth. The woman sucked on his finger, getting it wet with her saliva as she tried to get him more turned on to get him more intense.

The small action worked because as Hector felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth covering his finger, her soft lips around it as her head bobbed back and forth on his finger, it forced him to get a little more powerful with his thrusts. Now, every stroke pushed Stefania against the wall repeatedly, as she continued to help him by rebounding and throwing herself back on his dick. A little pain was there as he hadn't gotten it all in yet, but now the pleasure was far outweighing it. Still, it wasn't enough for her yet.

Taking his finger from his mouth and stopping herself from backing up on it, Stefania breathed, "Bend me over the couch and really make me yours."

Hector stopped his stroking and pulled out of the older woman. When he was asked to come over and help her today, never would he have imagined that he'd end up fucking the beautiful older woman. As she led him over to her couch, both of their pants having fallen all the way down to their ankles, she stopped when they got behind it and stepped out of her jeans. Following her lead, Hector stepped out of his pants as well, taking his boxers and shoes off as well before he went back to doing what he was doing. When Stefania had gotten her boots off and was about to bend back over the couch and let him continue to rail her, she was stopped by a tepid question from the boy.

"Mrs. Mancini, can... Can I...Can I put it in your ass?" Hector questioned skittishly.

Stefania was somewhat taken back, considering how he seemed to be completely against the idea a few moments ago. But, she chuckled at his question and gave him a little pat on the cheek. She answered, "Yes, but not now. We'll save that for in a bit."

Hector thought maybe he'd ruin the moment, but that was proven to be false when Stefania bent herself over the couch, sticking her ass right in the air and invited him, "Now, come on, baby boy. Pound my pussy."

He didn't waste a second in not obliging, as he got his cock that was already covered in her pussy juices and just as when she was against the wall, he slid himself right inside of her. This time, now that she had already had him inside of her, his cock went in without struggle, but the feeling of him going back inside made her eyes roll back and made her moan again. Not having to fight his way in, Hector grabbed Stefania's waste and began to thrust again, this time faster and harder than before.