All Comments on 'M1911A1 - Aftermath Pt. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of the best followup tales in this Femdom-Cucking-Wives category, with one of the higher, and well deserved, users rating. It's very, very rare to see a cheating slut wife, with her brain between her legs, paying for her disgusting betrayal. Now we could see another similar followup where the slut wife, filled with guilty and being remorseful, shoot herself: it would be just fair, since till now we have only seen cheated husbands shooting themselves. And besides, "it's just fiction", so no problem at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This poor femdom invaded Loving (or Hating ?) Wives category, really needed (and still does) the Saddletramp cure: very good contribution, well written, original and bringing, as usual, the due Justice. Full 5 stars !

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 1 month ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for another outstanding story.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 1 month ago

A good story but in a way a bit unsatisfying. In the same way the last story you wrote where the husband died. They're different stories but left me feeling the same at the end.

The husband is dead, there is no justice for him, ever, all you have is vengeance and that's not satisfying really. The wife can't make amends, can't get forgiveness, can't help him move on to a better life. All she can do is suffer.

Sometimes that's enough, sometimes it isn't.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 month ago

Well written, of course. I can only hope such afterlife justice is possible and all self-indulgent assholes get to feel the consequences of their actions. Terry needed to "man-up" early in their marriage when she made it clear kids were not in her future. He should have dumped the narcissistic bitch and found a true loving wife. She earned more than him and they had no kids, her pals could not have raped him in the divorce, he just lacked the gumption to move on. He ended up having a pity party when she left and offed himself - proving he was as weak as she believed him to be. ST56 at least gave her a taste of the misery she visited on her pathetic spouse. Thanks for sharing.

FabGMxFabGMxabout 1 month ago

After 25 years as quadraplegic, she realizes that her affair its something to feel ashamed... damn the audacity of that bitch jajajajaja.

Not much to say, the end its classic ST end, still Terry soul/ghost's its getting fucked in the afterlife so there are no winners in this one.

technofrog2002technofrog2002about 1 month ago

OMG that had to be one of the darkest stories I’ve read on here. I’m not a big fan of dark and depressing stories or movies but I still think it’s worth 5 stars for how well it was written. The original 750 word story was very dark so these two stories no doubt had to be dark too. ST is still one of my favorite authors. 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 month ago

As always, boss, you don't disappoint. Even though the poor fucker committed suicide and died, it was great. Mrs. Bear again says she never realized I was such a sick F***. She is glad she never cheated on me. 7 stars. You're worth it. Still, it was only BTB. I'm still sorry the M/C died. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioabout 1 month ago

5 stars! Really effective follow up from the original M1911A1 story. I liked the original but always felt the ending was too abrupt. Sad, dark and haunting like a good Story should!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not the ending I was expecting but it was still good, kind of thought that there would have been a connection with Cam from your "Flash" series and she got a glimpse of what life would have been like after she went, but then with his help woke up on that Friday morning to try and save her marriage.

Overall good story though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why would anyone want to read about such a self centered, ignorant person

Total waste of time

redboat7redboat7about 1 month ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

Cringo31Cringo31about 1 month ago

Well done as usual. ST you always take your stories in unexpected directions and thus one really takes the wife in a very unexpected direction. “was it worth the cost” never had more meaning behind it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That's a nice bittersweet ending. Having her coming to terms with his haunting was brilliant for me. She reached rock bottom and her only companionship at this point, is the ghost of the man she indirectly killed. There is some sweet irony there. And while I don't generally like paranormal in this kind if story, it really worked here. My only gripe would be having others witnessing the poltergeist, like nurse and sister. Having her as the sole witness would have left it ambiguous. Maybe she is really possessed or she just went crazy. And that would have been better to me. Still an awesome sequel to a depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Macabre, but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lame sort of a way to do a BTB; kill yourself and then haunt the widow. Can't imagine that to be very satisfactory. Did he cause her to fall asleep at the wheel? Even if so her quadriplegia is a cold comfort (yeah, shitty pun intended) to Terry. 5 stars for a very entertaining follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Incredibly unsatisfactory. Seems like you took the lazy way out. Take the japanese approach to the death sentence: you never know when you'll be executed, you just find out the day of the execution.

The mental torture is in not knowing and getting your hopes up only for them to burn in front of your eyes.

Be better.

16GaDouble16GaDoubleabout 1 month ago

Nice add-on conclusion to a too-short original story.

I enjoyed reading it, and awarded all five.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 month ago

The first question that comes to mind is how this awful ridiculous Force contrived sophomore story has scores as high.? If you're the type of person that wants to see a burn the bitch outcome then this certainly did not achieve that as the wife got away with a lot and paid very little price.

.

The ridiculous Stephen King type of this entire part 2 is badly done and doesn't really work. Even if the reader is stupid enough to assume and suspend disbelief for 1 minute if the ex-wife is having dreams and visions of seeing her dead husband then wise or sister and the sister's husband suggesting that she spend time alone on a lake where she could be haunted without interruption?

.

This is just badly done by somebody With the writing skill of someone in their first year of college. Quite frankly the author omes across as one of those crazy manhating trumpian Angry clowns you see on instagram.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 month ago

TO THE IDIOT BUSTER2U...

..... if every story that you read and review is 10 blazing stars then it doesn't mean anything. I mean come on dude you can't really be this fucking stupid

OlderwiserstillhornyOlderwiserstillhornyabout 1 month ago

Great job, makes one ponder a few thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Whew! A simple ghost story - no galloping supernatural judges with corny dialects, aliens with pin-wheel eyes or sadistic eternal goddesses. Those are getting more than a little worn out.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 month ago

The original story was sad.

This sequel is somehow even sadder.

Thanks for the share, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I guess BTB wasn't enough. Part 3 has her living in a rat infested NH where she dies being eaten alive by the rats who are controlled by Terry.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Yes he can, and is. Read one of his stories for more proof.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

good story keep them coming 5 stars as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Is this woman for real? I know it's your universe, but are such women really possible?

"It's only one night. I'll come back tomorrow and everything will be fine." Really?

"And if he had gone away with another woman for one night?" Justine asked.

"Terry would NEVER cheat on me. He's NOT that kind of man. I would have destroyed him in divorce, he knew that"

Is this a 46 year old woman talking? Are these the words of a reputed attorney with 22 years experience? It sounds so much like the reasonings of a 13 year old schoolgirl. How self-centered, how narcissistic, how selfish, how childish could a woman be to rationalise and reason that way. I suppose she deserved every day of her 25 years in the hospital.

Odess83Odess83about 1 month ago

Прожить 25 лет в таком состоянии и остаться в своем уме? Насколько же она психически сильна? И как она допустила такую свою деградацию в браке?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wait a minute! Did it really take her a dead husband, a near-death experience, and being haunted by a ghost for 25 years in hospice to come to that conclusion?

RGRollRGRollabout 1 month ago

Good to see you back, good story, read well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@Harryin VA: Have you never read Saddletramp stories? If not, here’s some insight, expect the supernatural. If this is not your thing, stop reading and go to the exit. Likewise, the antagonist woman will almost always be some kind of psychopath. Her actions will defy anything you think normal, and the burnage will extreme. But, @Saddletramp writes well, knows how to pace a story to keep it interesting, makes great use of present tense memes, and frankly has a great sense of humor, albeit somewhat on the dark side🤣.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Saddletramp you write very well and are recognized as outstanding.

I'll not give you a grade because I have read many of your stories that involve the supernatural: which I don't believe in or have pleasure in reading about.

This wife was mentally damaged, maybe from early in life, as the story maybe indicates. Suicide Husband also is mentally in need of help.

Yes, You say it's your universe; your story.

I can not give you praise on this type of story. No I'm not a Doctor or have a degree.

MusseyMusseyabout 1 month ago

Nailed it again, I know I can always count on you to deliver a feel good story.

5 stars 🤩

RaynmanXRaynmanXabout 1 month ago

Excellent story! Loved it!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 month ago

Reading the original story I wasn't sure what someone could do with it to make it a full story without completely changing the ending. ST1956 proved me why he's such a well regarded author round these parts by doing a magnificent job with it. A sad story but a well written one. 5 stars, entertaining as heck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My sympathy goes to the driver's of the trucks that her car hit, due to the trauma her action caused to them.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 month ago

Left a dime on headstone.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 month ago

This is truly one of the best stories I have read here. Guilt can really lead to a nightmare and profound changes. You told one of them brilliantly! 5*!

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

1 star - violence in an LW story always gets a one-star rating - no matter how great the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice! She definitely paid for her Sins.😈

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

Wow! Read it again and still blown away.

mfj77mfj77about 1 month ago

Surprisingly, this left me discontented. Not as good as chapter 1. Would have liked to have Helen's sister "force" a memorial service for Terry and have all of Terry's colleague's praise Terry as a person. (adding to Helen's guilt at her lack of respect for Terry). And the lover, Ray, needed some sort of comeuppance too. Nice to see after a slightly longer time than Helen and Terry had been married, Helen finally was beginning to understand the cost.

Just terribly tragic. But good writing, as expected from Saddletramp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Damn, this guy can write. This one special, gives me chills.

Cheers,

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@ nixrox- Damn, man, grow a pair. Violence is a part of life. Always has been, always will be. You don’t have to love it but denying it ain’t gonna make it go away. Anyway, great one,

‘Tramp, thanks for it. I guess Terry wasn’t kidding when he told her ‘See ya later…’

Still, three decades later.

Thanks again, ‘Tramp. Five stars.

doctrptdoctrpt29 days ago

I love reading the strong negative responses, knowing that you are writing and manipulating the emotions of the reader, getting exactly what you want out of them. Fabulous writing!

RimmerdalRimmerdal28 days ago

Really quite good.

mfbridgesmfbridges26 days ago

Felt like the Christmas Carol.....getting all the different Ghosts of Christmas past. Great writing, but bah humbug. lol

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

So good, So very very good.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

BIG 5 ! I hope you never quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

As they say “ You reap what you sow “ . Great story about revenge for doing someone that much wrong .

rbloch66rbloch6622 days ago

A satisfying resolution. Can’t say I believe in ghosts, however I do believe in the power of the mind to create things we don’t understand. Her prison was of her own making.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

This woman is a sociopath. PERIOD. She deserved her end. By the way quadriplegic also can't breathe, they need a ventilator,

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Best BTB story EVER

written !!

BULLCORN says

HukanuiHukanui10 days ago

5 stars, really liked this story. swell written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

She paid the price of being such an awful person. Maybe when she passes she will finally know peace. Maybe..... BardnotBard

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters7 days ago

Yup, first class.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES