All Comments on 'M4M Erotic Massage - I Loved It'

by jambajuice67

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
if it could only happen to me

I loved your story for a long time I have wanted to be with a man after reading this story I want it more than ever the very thought of cucking a nice hard cock I get so hard that I want it to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Massage is good

I just received a massage today - and I loved it, too! As I lay naked on his massage table, eyes closed, he started with a gentle graze of his fingers up my legs, buttocks and back. Then, he started massaging my legs, always running his hand up my thigh to my buttocks, slipping his fingers between my ass cheeks, grazing and cupping my balls. One hand massages my back; the other massages my buttocks, slipping between my cheeks, dipping his well lubed finger into my hole. God, it feels so good! He continues to massage my back, my thighs, my buns. I move my legs apart and he responds by inserting his fingers deeper into my ass. As he moves around to the other side, he whispers, "I gotta get inside that". He massaged my back a bit more, then fully concentrated on my ass. His fingers worked me open, I opened my legs to accommodate him. I raised my ass, getting up on my hands and knees. Then I felt him mount me. His gorgeous eight inches pushing into my well oiled ass! Oh my God, he was in me! He slowly pumped my, our fingers interlocking. His movements quickened and it felt wonderful!! He told me to move on to my back. He fucked me face to face from the side of the massage table. Slowly at first, then faster! I felt the full size of his cock in me. So beautiful! We fucked for at least ten minutes before I exploded into phenomenal orgasm!! We smiled. He touched me and squeezed the last drop from my shrinking cock. He then let me relax on his table, enjoying the moment. I went home after this massage and took a relaxing one hour nap. So relaxed, so happy.

FlexibilityFlexibilityabout 7 years ago
Deliciously erotic...

I do love a good male on male massage story - almost as much as I enjoy such a massage! I've enjoyed several experiences similar to your story so I know the sensations, the sensuality, the erotic high and the pleasure are all real. Thank you for the reminder!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow, what a great experience. When can I have my turn?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just the story I was looking for to start my day!

I've had many M4M massages but never fucked. I've been fingered and sucked off or at least a hand-job. My only qualm with your story is why didn't the masseur continue to fuck the client until they both came? Just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I would have preferred the masseur cum in the clients ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
M4M

The last massage I had was great. He told me to get naked and lie face down on the table. He started to massage me at my back and worked his way down. He started massage my ass, then moved down my thighs. He moved back up until he started touching my balls. I was getting a bit aroused now he started to rub his fingers up my ass crack. Do you want me to continue he asked, yes was my reply. I looked round he was removing his underwear. I was hard now, I could see his shaved cock was fully hard, not as big as mine but a good 7". Get on all fours now he said, I done what I was told. He started to lick my ass hole, do you want more. Oh yeah was my reply. He started lubing up my ass, as he put on a condom. I could feel his cock starting to enter me. He pulled back a bit, I started to move back into him as his cock was fully inside me. He started to fuck me, he reached round and started to wank me off as he fucked me. Oh I'm Cumming I cried out as I started to cum. Soon he started to cum. He asked if I would like to book another massage oh yes, next time I will fuck you. I can not wait for that he said. Neither can I as I left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting, would have liked to been him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have never had a massage, this is one that I would love to have. Still in the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hot story. A favourite fantasy of mine. How I wish it was me!

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

Massage stories are fantastic. This is very well written, and made my cock so hard. Hope you write more about male on male sex.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So hot… truly a fantasy of mine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous