M4M Pantasy Football (Panty-C)

Story Info
Watching the game wearing panties.
2k words
4.57
8.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now days Fantasy Football is a big thing. From the office to online many join in and pick their team and players. They sometimes get together to watch the game and see how they do. I happened to get involved in this hobby but with a twist. Watching a football game with another mature man while I wore my panties. This is that story.

I went online and joined a fantasy football league. I picked players and mostly my favorite midwestern pro team. While there you see others in your league online. That's were I met Robert. We exchanged weekly picks of games and chatted a bit getting to know each other. It turned out that Robert was in my local area. Robert said he was a divorced older guy, seventy years old, who took up fantasy football as a hobby. Myself being sixty five we had some things in common age wise. It turned out more things then I'd ever fantasized about.

Chatting online one day about a pick I'd made for a game that week Robert and I got into some friendly debate about who would win. As we debated I was adamant about my pick. That's when Robert made the statement that it was just a friendly game and I should not get my panties in a bunch. A fairly common statement in life about not being to serious about something. In my case it applied more than just a passing statement. You see I actually wear panties.

I am a very masculine looking and acting mature male. Yet I had been wearing panties since I was young. Very sexy, pretty, feminine, silky, lacy hi cut or string bikini panties. I never fully crossdressed. Just the panties. Well, I had tried on thigh hi stockings and a garter belt a time or two. But that was it. I didn't consider myself a fem or sissy or even submissive. Really just a guy who liked wearing ladies panties. I had worn them for men before but in a limited way. Just men sucking my panty dick. In meeting men I always wanted it to be super clean and safe as well as erotic and fun.

So in reply to Robert saying don't get my panties in a bunch I jokingly replied that what I did with my panties was my business. Well I thought Robert was joking so he would take my reply as a bit of a joke. I suppose I was being a bit naughty, mildy flirting without putting to much detail out there to him. That way I could back out by saying I was just joking. It didn't cross my mind that maybe he was flirting in his own way.

So Robert types back a reply asking me what kind of panties do I wear that bunch up? That opened the door on that subject I must say. I replied that he should be careful what he asked about. Without missing a beat Robert replied that I should come over to his place to watch the game that week and he could find out.

Early Sunday morning I showered and put on a pair of satin and lace light lavender hi cut bikini panties under my jeans. They fit nice and tight on my ass and even when not being hard showed the outline of my cock. I loved the way the lace trim rode up the middle of each cheek. It was an equal view of panty and ass to see. Also to show off! I wore a white NFL football jersey as well and headed over to Roberts place. When he opened the door to his home I was pleasantly surprised to be met by a mature masculine man.

Robert was about 6 foot tall and well built. He had silver hair, brown eyes and a tan. He smiled as he invited me in. He also had on jeans and a football jersey. Walking in he lead me to a den area that he had set up as the typical man cave. A large tv screen on the wall and a sofa and coffee table were in place with a stand up bar.

Robert offered me a drink. The tv was tuned in on the game which was about to start in few minutes. Pouring me a tall glass of vodka and ice Robert came right to the point and asked me to tell him about these panties I had. He wanted to know every detail. Did I bring them? Do I wear them? Was I wearing them now? What do I do with them? Finally he asked if he could see them.

The best thing just then about standing there in front of this man who wanted to see me wearing panties was how sensual he was about it. Almost romantic. As I slipped off my jeans I stood there in my panties and jersey. Robert moved over to the sofa and sat down just on the edge. I slowly walked up to him and slightly raised the jersey to reveal my panty covered dick.

I could hear Robert moan. His eyes lit up as his hands reached out to me. I was no longer the slim smooth panty boy I was in my twenties. At my age and six foot tall I weighed about two hundred and fifteen pounds. My chest, legs and arms were hairy but I did shave my crotch area smooth. Roberts hands began to lightly feel the fabric of my panties covering my dick. Then lightly he placed both hands on my hip and began to turn me around.

When I had my back to him I could see the first quarter of the football game starting as he started feeling up my panty covered white ass cheeks. His touch was wonderful. He felt me all over the panties and my naked ass skin. His hand slid between my thighs and fondled my panty covered hole and balls. After a few minutes of being felt up he turned me around again so my cock faced him.

That is when he leaned forward and kissed my panty covered cock right at the tip. I could feel the warm wetness of his lips and tongue wetting the front of my satin bikinis. The one thing Robert noticed about me and that is a concern for many guys our age was that I was not fully hard. He asked me if he turned me on? I replied that I was very turned on and that he was a very sexy man. I loved wearing panties for him. I knew having ED sometimes limits when and how hard a man gets but I was hoping he would understand.

That is when he said the kindest thing to me. He told me he completely understood and that he suffered from the same thing. I was so relieved! I told Robert we would just relax and do the best we could together and enjoy ourselves.

He then said to me that he was happy to hear that and that he really wanted to fuck my panty covered ass but was afraid he couldn't please me. That he couldn't get or stay to hard. At least enough to enter me. But he did say he knew another way. A way we both might enjoy.

Robert then reached under the cover of the sofa and pulled out a realistic looking strapon dildo. It had a harness and looked like the real thing. It looked about 8 inches long yet not to thick. In my mind and eyes it was just right. He stood up and stepped out of his jeans. He then slowly pulled up the strapon until it was right there in place of his cock.

Could it be that this man had me wearing my panties for him and was now going to fuck me in my ass I thought? I was so excited. This would be my first anal and it was safe, clean and just the right size! I had used a dildo and vibrator on myself before to masturbate with but this would be wonderfully different. Reaching into the sofa once again Robert brought out some lube. He took me and bent me over the coffee table and asked me to spread my legs apart.

Pulling my panties aside but not taking them off or pulling them down I which I loved I suddenly felt the cool lube between my cheeks. He also apparently had poured it onto his plastic cock and began to rub it onto my virgin tight pink hole. Small circles getting me wet with the lube like it was precum oozing from the head of a real cock. His cock! I could feel the pressure of the dildo against my virgin man pussy!

As the game was playing I could see the crotches of the players and the buldges they had. When slowly Robert entered me inch by inch I imagined Robert was a player and his dick was fucking my panty ass. Robert sure knew how to make love to my bottom. I imagined that when he was younger he really could push his hard dick into a willing ass. He pumped me as he grabbed my panties and road me like a cowboy rides a horse. I felt it slide in slowly then out almost all the way then back in.

Then he would fuck me faster and faster as his breathing became louder and louder. Then he would slow down. Pumping me like he was making love to my bottom. It felt so wonderful being an ass fucked panty bottom from a mature masculine sexy man.

While my panty ass was being fucked by this hot older man it didn't occur to me after awhile that it was a strapon. It was just Robert fucking my ass. The ED issue was now not an issue. Just two mature men enjoying sex together. It was a man fucking me. So taboo yet erotic and sensual. He leaned into my back and kissed my shoulders as he rocked back and forth.

I then reached into the front of my panties and started to jack off. This delightful feeling made me hard enough to feel I could cum. Holding my dick in my panties I stroked up and down my shaft. Then just as the team scored and the announcer said that they had a "Touchdown" I squirted and filled my panties with warm, wet, sticky white cum. I loved it!!! The feeling of my cum dripping down the shaft of my cock onto my balls and out the edge of my panties down my thighs was deliciously erotic.

As I collapsed onto the coffee table Robert pulled the strapon dick out of my well fucked asshole. Then he let the strapon fall to the floor as he stood behind and over my spread eagle panty covered bottom. I wondered what his view of my round, firm, panty covered white ass that he had just fucked looked like to him? Robert must have liked the view. I could hear Robert masturbating and moaning.

Stroking his cock. Building up to that awesome moment when he could cum. Looking down on my panty ass as his cum covered me. Robert had told me that he had always wanted to fuck a masculine panty wearing male. He certainly was today and I wanted it! Suddenly I felt a stream of warm wet cum splatter all over my panties, ass cheeks and thighs. He let out the most sensual moan I had ever heard. It made me feel both desired and able to please a man at the same time.

Robert laid back on the sofa with cum still dripping from the head of his cock. I managed to get up and sit down next to him. He asked me if I wanted another drink and I said yes. He then said something to me that made us both chuckle. He said that was a great way to get my panties in a bunch! So as the first quarter came to a close I told Robert I was glad we'd have 16 more games this season....

.....Of Panty-C Football