All Comments on 'Mable's Breasts Pt. 01'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Done!

I really enjoyed this little tale. And the tenderness and innocence of both characters.

yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Lovely lead up

Sweet story, languorous pacing, the people and lives revealed in a long tease of desire. Looking forward to seeing how everything turns out....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed the story quite a bit and look forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You left me hanging!!!!! I can't wait.

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story cant wait for part 2

Awesome Story 5 Star

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Great story! I love the buildup and how the characters are deveoped. I gave it a favorite point so part two will show up in my feed when it's published. Looking forward to it!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Really great start

And I feel this is more than a stroke story.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So real

Your writing is fantastic; vivid, and believable. You take the reader with you in an incredible true to life way. If this is fiction, it's amazing. And if it's real, you are one lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more please

nice story, sensitive, interesting, good grammar. next instalment please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can't wait for your next chapter

EgQLP7

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!!

So well written and intensely sexual, though the characters have barely touched! I can't wait for more-

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very cute story!

Very cute, and very well written. Thank you!

dubtaxdubtaxover 4 years ago
Waiting for next episode

Excellent narrative, great build-up

GymmyeGymmyeover 4 years ago
K.I.S.S.

You've begun a very sweet and sensitive story. While I know this is a site for us "sexual perverts", please do not over sexualize this story. It has an excellent beginning.

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 4 years ago
Incredible

I was expecting smut and instead found an evoking piece of erotica. I’m very excited to see how this story develops, thank you for sharing this.

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 4 years ago
Good

Yep I too expected some sort of quick panda story (Eats shoots and leaves) especially at 4 pages long.

As I mentioned on another story I wouldn't normally read stories of this length on this site but I'm so glad I have on the occasion.

Well done, now for CH2

LatouretteLatouretteover 4 years ago
Beautiful

What a lovely story. I'm especially fond of the older woman, younger man scenario and I think you have made a great beginning. I look forward to the next story

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000over 4 years ago
SURPRISINGLY GOOD AND HOT!

This story is a great find. A well-written story with two interesting characters, told in terms which are sweet, tender, sensitive and sexy, yet never crude or base. Fine job.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
Enthusiasm goes a long way

I love the way the young man's enthusiasm just overflows in this story, and the way you capture the endless fascination of a woman's breasts.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
Innocence and sincerity

It's a long time since I was a boy that age. But I still find the sincerity of Mable's words so touching: "It's perfectly all right, you know. An erection is nothing to ever be ashamed about. I'm taking it as a lovely compliment." Likewise the innocence with which he comes in his pants and you tell it so simply and directly. Really takes me back to those days!

tallmanyestallmanyesover 4 years ago
Great story

Sexy and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
refreshingly sweet

it's nice to read an encounter that is so gentle. it's building nicely. and the breast stuff was great. nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I, too, have a breast fetish as does your main character. I, too, wank incessantly looking at Milena Velba, Nadine Jenson, Abbi Secara, and any women with huge breasts. Christ, I have over 30 gigs of just photos of every women on the net with big boobs. I lost my virginity to an older woman who used me for just about any sexual experience a man and a woman can have. IO'm sure if I were to go to analysis, I discover what that did to me. But I love who I am and will wank as soon as I finish this comment--viewing a video of Monica East getting up the ass. Keep writing, and I will read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun. Pretty slow!!!!!

ghalbertmckghalbertmckover 2 years ago

Well done; thank you.

I'm looking forward to Mabel's tale.

Blueman5410Blueman5410over 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed the story. You capture a bit of "teen-like" anguish on some things pretty well. I enjoyed the development of the characters. I have found in every good story I read, a little part of me either identifies or very much wants to be in that situation as one of the characters. This one did it for me too....thanks for a good read. I look forward to more as I read the installments.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

Too fast.

Needed more teasing up front.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES