Mable's Breasts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom nodded, "That was nice of you," she said, arching an eyebrow.

"It wasn't all that big of a deal, her laptop battery kinda took a dump and had to be re-initialized." I smiled to see Mom's eyes begin to glaze over as they often did whenever I started talking about computers or World of Warcraft. "I'm going back over tomorrow because her laptop is in really sad shape. It needs cleaning up a lot, defragging and optimizing."

"Well, it's nice of you to do all that for her," said Mom. "Is she paying you for all this work?"

I shrugged, God, I thought, was she EVER. "I didn't mention money, I'm happy just to do it for her. She's really nice."

"Well, if she's all that nice, she might see her way fit to contribute to your college fund."

I sighed, God, it was the same old litany about college and my plans after graduation. I ignored the comment and we finished dinner in silence.

With dinner over, I helped Mom clear the table and put the dishes into the dishwasher. I took a quick shower after dinner, really needing a few moments to myself to give myself another release my body had been craving all through dinner. With my erection slathered in soap suds, I stroked myself to a glorious orgasm while fantasizing about Mable's incredible breasts.

My briefs were stiff with semen and I quickly rinsed them in the sink and put them in the dirty clothes hamper.

Returning to the living room, refreshed, Mom and I binge-watched three episodes of "Dexter" on HBO. She and I had become totally hooked on that series and were eagerly catching up on the show that had long since been canceled.

I felt sorry for Mom, she had never actually bounced back after Dad died. Sure, she seemed perfectly all right, but behind it all there was just a general sense of sadness that permeated her. I wished, and not for the first time, that she would think about putting herself out there and meeting a few men.

I was up for a fourth episode of "Dexter", but Mom was adamant about the time and that I had school in the morning.

I masturbated once again, later that night as I lay in bed, fantasizing about the feel of Mable's breasts as I spewed semen into yet another handful of tissues. Then drifting off to a blissful sleep with a smile on my face.

*****

The story continues in Mable's Breasts - Part 2. Comments welcome in Lit.