Mable's Breasts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took up the remote and lowered the volume of the television. "Probably the worst part of living alone," she continued, "is that I miss the physical contact with another person, holding hands, kissing, cuddling and, of course, sex. The only form of physical gratification I manage to find these days is through masturbation."

Her candid admission about masturbation stunned me. I have personally never admitted to another living soul that I masturbated. I suppose that, in itself, speaks volumes about my inexperience and sexual inhibitions. It had been a monumental event for me yesterday to even nod my head when Mable had asked me if I had just cum.

"So," she continued. "Now that you know a little more about my personal life, it hopefully might help to explain my feelings about how I ever ended up showing my breasts.

"The first time I ever did it was maybe about a year ago. It wasn't something I had ever planned, or even thought about doing. It would have never even crossed my mind.

"I was working here in the apartment and realized I needed some older files that I had stored in my storage unit downstairs. Rather than rummage through the boxes of files in that tiny space to find what I needed, I decided I would bring the file boxes upstairs. They were reasonably heavy boxes, but I stacked them one on top of the other and managed to carry them both without too much difficulty."

She smiled and patted her bicep to indicate how strong she was, and I laughed.

"Anyway, where I had a problem was getting up the stairs to my apartment. I didn't want to make two trips, so I attempted to carry both boxes up the stairs at the same time. Just as I got almost to the top, I stumbled and the top box fell off and opened, strewing file folders all over the stairs.

"Two young men, probably from your school, happened to be walking through the parking lot when it happened, and they rushed over and helped me gather up all the spilled files and then finished carrying the boxes up the stairs for me. I was so happy and thankful, I asked them in and offered them something to drink.

"We all sat right here on the sofa sipping cokes and just chatted for a while. I couldn't help but notice though, how the entire time they both kept glancing down at my chest. I mean...they weren't rude or obnoxious about it, they just both seemed to be extremely attracted. And, after everything they had just done for me, I didn't mind them giving me that kind of attention at all. In truth, I suppose I even liked it.

"When they finished their drinks and were about ready to leave, I offered each of them a couple of dollars for their help, but they politely refused. And then one of them just came right out and boldly asked me if I would show them my boobs instead."

"Wow," I said.

Mable laughed softly, "Wow, indeed. I was so utterly astonished I couldn't even speak. I mean, my first inclination was to smack his face. How dare he ask me something like that, right? But, from the completely innocent expressions on their faces, I saw nothing rude or mean-spirited at all, just a genuine curiosity. I didn't say a word, I just stood up and stood right there..." She said, indicating a spot in front of the sofa. "Without even a second thought, I lifted my sweater to let them see my boobs.

"To this day, I don't know where I found the absolute temerity to do something like that. It wasn't like me at all. It was completely out of character. But, asking me had just seemed so surprisingly audacious, I think I kind of felt I needed to respond with equal audacity and maybe shock them a little too. It only lasted no more than ten seconds before I lowered my top. And then, they just thanked me and were all smiles when they left.

"For me, though, the most astonishing thing about the whole incident was how much it excited me to expose myself in front of them that way." She laughed softly, "In all honesty, honey, doing it turned me on so much that I think I was almost beginning to have an orgasm before they were even completely out the door."

Her candor completely astonished me. While I completely understood how guys like me could get a lot of sexual excitement from seeing a woman's breasts, it had honestly never occurred to me that a mature woman, like Mable, might actually feel the same kind of sexual excitement by revealing her breasts to another person. The fact that she so openly admitted to masturbating because doing so had turned her on so much was absolutely astounding for me.

"I had managed to put the whole thing behind me, assuming that it had been just one of life's bizarre unexplained occurrences," she continued with a smile. "But then, a few days later, one of those two young men returned with a different friend in tow.

"Apparently, he had told his friend about what I had done, and the friend had all but called him a liar to his face. As I stood there listening to him explain why they were there, the acute sensuality I had experienced previously came flooding back to me and I was almost instantly excited all over again at the mere thought of doing it a second time.

"I invited them in and, the funny thing about it was that they weren't there to have me expose myself, the one boy only wanted me to confirm to the other that he had spoken truthfully.

"There was music playing on my stereo and as the guys sat on my sofa, I began to move my body to the music. I didn't say a word, I just pulled up my top and shook my boobs like some kind of exotic dancer. Again, it probably only lasted a little less than a minute but doing it with the music actually enhanced the sensuality of the moment for me and made me even hotter than I had been the first time." She smiled almost wistfully at the memory.

"Did you have another orgasm right away that time too?" I asked, emboldened by her open candor.

"Oh, absolutely I did," she responded. "The very instant I closed the door behind them." She sighed and shrugged, "The rest, as you can probably surmise, is history. Through the grapevine and word of mouth, young guys would come by to investigate the rumors they had heard. Usually at least once a week I'd get a knock on my door and, as soon as I saw it was a curious young man, I knew exactly why he was there. And, I suppose I'm even a little ashamed to admit it, but I would get excited all over again...every single time."

She paused and looked at me thoughtfully. "I hope that answers your question," she said.

"Oh, yeah...absolutely," I responded with a smile, proud and happy she felt comfortable enough to confide those intimate details to me. "But did you ever let anybody do more than just look?"

She shook her head vehemently. "Absolutely not," she said with a curious look. "Why, have you heard rumors otherwise?"

I nodded.

She put down her chicken and wiped her fingers on a napkin. "Listen to me," she said, reaching out to take my hands in hers. "As I told you yesterday when you and I sat here on the sofa and I put your hands on my breasts, it was the very first I EVER allowed any young man to touch me like that. Believe me, you are the ONLY one I have ever been so intimate with. Anything you hear to the contrary is absolute bullshit. Okay?"

I smiled and nodded, "That's exactly how my friend John put it. He was even one of the guys who visited you once to see your boobs, and he's the one who told me about you in the first place.

Mable smiled, "I don't really know which one might have been your friend John," she said, "I never asked anyone's name. But, if he spoke up for me that way, please thank him for me."

She leaned back and took another bite of chicken, "And, now that you know all of this about me, I sincerely hope you don't think less of me."

"Oh, God, no," I responded with a firm shake of my head. "I'm really happy you've told me all this about you. I think you're an amazing woman."

"Why thank you," she smiled. "I don't know what it is about you, but even in the very short time we've known one another, I feel very close to you. You're easy to talk to and even fun to be with. I've never shared that story with anyone else, but I feel very comfortable around you. I actually enjoyed taking you into my confidence."

I almost shivered with pleasure as she spoke. "I feel the same way about you too," I said.

"My turn to ask a question?" She said with a smile as she wiped her lips with a napkin.

I nodded as I took another bite of chicken, wondering what she might ask me.

"I'm curious," she said, frowning slightly. "Have you always been called James?"

I shook my head and laughed, swallowing my bite of chicken before answering. "Actually, no," I said, "I've really only been James here in Las Vegas. My Mom and all my friends back in Idaho always called me Jimmy. When I enrolled in school here, the enrollment paper wanted my legal name. I had to put my first name as James, and I guess it just stuck. That's what the teachers called me...and then the other students too."

"You didn't correct anyone when they called you that?"

I shook my head, "Once the name became known, I figured I'd be forever correcting people, so I just stuck with James."

"Would you mind terribly if I called you Jimmy?" She asked with a smile. "To me, you seem so much more like a Jimmy than a James."

I smiled and nodded, "Actually, I'd really like it if you called me Jimmy."

"In that case, Jimmy," she said with a laugh. "Finish your chicken before it gets cold."

We finished eating in silence, watching more of Big Bang and laughing together. Maybe it was the wine, but it felt like such a wonderfully warm and intimate time with Mable who, when she laughed, sounded almost like a little girl. I readily confess I felt a very warm sense of affection for her personally, above and beyond the constant state of lust that came over me whenever I glanced over to see her so revealing dressed.

When we'd finished eating, she gathered up the remains of dinner and took it all to the garbage can in the kitchen. Watching her walk out of the room, I groaned silently with pleasure to see that gorgeously plush body and winced painfully as my erection reminded me how tight its confines were.

Alone in the living room, I suddenly felt a need to relieve myself with a trip to her bathroom. As I leaned forward to stand, I lost my balance and dropped my wine glass, spilling wine down the front of my shirt and all over the crotch of my pants.

"Fuck!" I yelled, standing quickly to keep the wine from getting on her sofa.

Mable hurried back into the room, her eyes wide. "What happened?" She gasped. She stopped in the entrance, taking in my appearance and covered her mouth with her hand to keep me from seeing the smile on her face.

"Shit, Mable, this isn't funny," I said anxiously, looking around for something to wipe myself off with. "I can't go home covered in wine."

"I know, I know," she said, trying to suppress another smile. "Not to worry, though. I may not have computer technology, but I certainly have the technology to remove wine stains from clothing. Quick, before the stains set, go into the bathroom and remove everything that's stained."

As I made my way around the coffee table, she bent and picked up the red robe she had been wearing when I came in. "Here," she said, "put this on. I'll get the washer ready, pretty soon you'll be good as new."

In the bathroom, I did as she instructed, cringing to see how even my white briefs were completely stained with wine as well. I took everything off and wiped myself down with a wet washcloth. Mable knocked on the door. "Hand me your clothes, honey," she said.

The robe was a very sheer satin kind of affair with an Asian motif. It was long enough to fall below my knees and the sleek material felt incredibly sensual against my skin. I was always astonishing to me how women could wear such sensual clothing and not be constantly aroused by it. Catching my reflection in the mirror, I cringed to see how utterly dorky I looked in the robe while still wearing my shoes and socks, I removed them too and set them aside beside the bathroom cabinet.

I exited the bathroom to find Mable with her hands on her hips and smiling. "Well, aren't you just the sexiest thing ever in my robe," she teased. "The washer is going," she said. "And it shouldn't take too long."

I nodded, relieved that everything seemed to be working out. I hated to think about having to explain wine stains all over my clothes to Mom. We returned to the sofa where I was happy to see that the defrag and optimization process had reached fifty percent.

Before I could do anything more, my cell phone vibrated on the coffee table. I cringed inwardly seeing my mother's face as the caller. Fuck, I thought, what else could go wrong? "Hey, mom," I answered, "what's up?"

"I'm just checking in to make sure you are still going to be out for dinner," she replied.

"Yeah," I said. "Actually, we just finished eating."

"So...How much longer do you think you're going to be then?" She asked.

I shrugged mentally, thinking through the final checks I still had to run after the defrag. "Her computer's just about done," I answered, "maybe another hour or so."

"Oh, all right," she responded, and I could hear the hesitation in her voice. "Hey, is the woman there with you now? May I speak to her for a moment?"

I glanced at Mable who cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Sure, Mom...just a sec." I sighed heavily and looked apologetically at Mable as I handed my phone to her. "She wants to talk to you," I said with a roll of my eyes.

Mable grinned widely, seemingly enjoying my discomfiture.

They talked for several minutes and, to my complete surprise, seemed to hit it off nicely. Mable introduced herself and then launched into a lengthy explanation of how she had feared the worst for her computer and had actually gone to the school to see if she could find someone with computer knowledge to help her out.

"Oh, my god yes," she said, winking at me. "He's been truly a godsend. He not only found the problem and fixed it, but now he's tuning up my computer for me too.

"Oh, I know..." she said after a pause, "And, don't worry, I don't think I'll have to keep him much longer, he tells me everything is just about ready to go."

After another pause, Mable laughed, "Well it was nice meeting you too Leslie...I'll give the phone back to him."

I took the phone and was pleased to hear my mother's tone seemed much more pleasant. We said goodbye and I ended the call.

"She sounds very nice," smiled Mable

"She has her moments," I returned with a laugh.

We sat together on the sofa once again. Mable refilled my now empty wine glass and we continued watching Big Bang Theory until a tone announced the computer had completed the optimizing process.

"What happens now?" Asked Mable, sitting up to look at the computer screen.

I instructed her to go ahead and restart it to see if the computer's performance had been enhanced. She did so and, as it shut down and began the bootup process, she turned to me and smiled. She leaned her head toward me and, as she did so, placed her hand on my thigh.

"I can't thank you enough for doing all this work for me, honey. I...OH!" She gasped as her computer booted up almost immediately, and at least ten times quicker than had previously been the case. "Oh, my god...that was so fast."

I smiled, extremely pleased that the things I had done to her computer had given it such an obvious boost in performance and speed. But, her hand on my thigh was distracting me so much it was hard to concentrate. My erection was immediate and urgent. And my balls, which had maintained a rather disturbing level of ache for most of the entire time I had spent here with her, began a whole new level of ache.

A jolt of anxiety swept through me as I suddenly realized that, without my briefs to contain my erection, the robe would be able to do precious little to obscure it. I leaned forward to at least present a modicum of modesty, realizing that attempting to cover myself with my arm, as I had done yesterday, might very well bring on another orgasm. And, oh God, I thought, please don't let me cum in Mable's robe.

I did my best to distract myself by explaining everything I had accomplished with her computer and she seemed completely elated with the results.

"You are really, really good at this, honey," she said. "If you had half a mind to, I'm sure you could make some very good money. Have you ever thought of it?"

I shook my head, "Not really. Mom's been after me to enroll in UNLV, but after being in school most of my life, the thought of even more years of school makes me want to throw up."

"So? What are your plans then, after graduation?"

I shrugged, "At this point in time, I don't really have any plans," I said. "I'll probably look around for some kind of a part-time job just to keep myself busy until I figure out what I want to do."

Mable grinned, "I've got an idea," she said. "Tell me what you think of this. I know a lot of people, people that I work with, who are constantly complaining about their computer problems. If you like doing this kind of computer work, I KNOW I can bring a lot of work your way. And I bet you'd make a hell of a lot more money than some dead-end part-time job flipping burgers somewhere."

I smiled, "I like that idea a lot. I'm just not all that sure I'd be any good at setting up and running a business like that."

"You wouldn't have to," she smiled, obviously excited by the prospect. "I'd be more than happy to do it for you. Trust me, this is just the kind of thing I'm good at. I can bring in the clients, set up your calendar and your prices. I can do all the business end of things so all you would have to do is come in and work your computer magic."

God, this sounded better and better. I smiled and nodded my head. "Okay," I said, beginning to join in on her enthusiasm. "If you're sure you want to do all that."

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. "Oh, this is going to work out so well. I just know it."

With her arms around my neck, her breasts pressed so intimately against me, my erection throbbed achingly. I knew I would not be able to hold myself back very much longer and decided I'd have to make a quick trip to the bathroom to find a handful of tissues.

"I think I need to make a trip to the little boy's room," I said.

When she removed her arms from around my neck, I began to make my move, leaning farther forward to minimize the tenting effect on the front of the robe as I made the effort to stand.

I winced as I moved, my balls actually felt swollen and ached even worse than before.

"Are you all right?" She asked, looking concerned.

"Oh, yeah...I'm good," I said trying to turn away from her as I began to stand.

As I attempted to rise, she reached out and grasped my arm firmly, pulling me back onto the sofa. She looked searching into my eyes and was no longer smiling.

"Really?" She responded sarcastically, raising one brow. "Listen to me, honey. I've seen you trying to conceal your erection ever since you arrived. Be honest with me. Are you feeling any kind of...discomfort because of it?"

I shrugged, "Okay, yeah...maybe a little," I admitted, a little embarrassed that all my herculean efforts to keep things hidden from her had been useless. "But it's okay."

"Listen," she said, biting her lip. "I pretty much knew that wearing this nightie was going to provoke you that way. But I guess I just kind of assumed...maybe even hoped...that you might...relieve yourself like you did yesterday."

I smiled and laughed a little, "I probably would have too if I was in my jeans."

The corners of her mouth curled into a hint of a smile, "You're inhibited because of my robe?"

When I shrugged and nodded, she looked at me thoughtfully, then picked up her phone and opened a program. "I believe I have a remedy for that," she said, her lips curling into a wider smile. Moments later music began emanating from her phone. Slow and melodic.