Mable's Breasts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice," I said. "Who is it?"

"That's Dan Fogelberg," she replied. "It's called 'Longer'. Pretty song, right?"

I nodded, it had a beautiful melody that I liked almost instantly.

Mable abruptly stood and held her hands down to me. "Come dance with me," she said with a smile.

I returned her smile and shook my head, "No...I...um...can't stand up."

Mable laughed, "Honey, I know you have an erection, there's no need to keep trying to pretend it isn't there. Believe me, I've seen a few in my day and I promise I won't be offended. Come on...just dance with me. Trust me, I know it will make you feel better."

I looked up at her and smiled, very much doubting that dancing with her would do anything but exacerbate my issue even more. But I took her hands and allowed her to pull me up. My face began to burn hotly as peripherally I was aware of the vulgar bulge in the front of the robe.

Mable seemingly paid it no attention, pulling me around the coffee table to the center of the room. She smiled and stood close, facing me, as I held out my left arm in the traditional dance pose.

She smiled and stepped out of her heels to be closer to my height, then took my hands in hers, lifting them to her shoulders. "Put your arms around my neck," she said, moving closer and placing her hands on each side of my hips.

I slid my arms lightly around her neck and, as she moved closer, she moved her hands around to the small of my back. We began to sway to the music. As she tightened her embrace, I flinched as I felt the tip of my erection brush lightly against her body and I arched my back to keep her from feeling my erection.

Mable looked into my eyes and smiled, seemingly enjoying my level of anxiety. "It's all right, honey," she said softly as she pulled my body into hers. "I know it's there. It's okay to let me feel it."

As she spoke, she tightened her embrace around my waist and pulled me firmly against her. I tightened my arms around her neck, my cheek against hers. "Oh, God, Mable," I gasped as I felt my orgasm beginning to swell in the pit of my stomach.

"I know, baby," she whispered, her lips close to my ear, her breath warm making me shiver. "I know."

She moved her hands from the small of my back and suddenly I no longer felt the sash at my waist as she pulled it away and my robe opened. I gasped as my naked body was suddenly molded against hers. Her skin felt intoxicatingly hot against mine, so plush and soft, her breasts pillowed against my chest. I felt my cock pressing against her pubic mound and could even sense the coarser texture of her pubic hair beneath the sleek, sheer fabric of her thong. I held myself perfectly still as she continued to move her hips against me with a sensuality so acute, I could no longer deny the release I had been craving for so long.

Like an unstoppable freight train, my orgasm swept me away and a shudder coursed through me as my first ejaculation jetted forcefully against her body.

"Yesss..." she hissed, sensing the warmth of my semen against her skin. She slipped her hands around my buttocks and pulled me tightly to her as her hips continued to move rhythmically into mine.

With a soft involuntary cry from deep in my throat, I surrendered to the exquisite pleasure of her plush body, softly sighing her name with each ejaculation.

"Yes...baby, yes," she breathed softly, urging me on with her hips.

As that beautiful song faded into silence, so too did my orgasm finally wane. We stood without moving in the middle of her living room, holding one another tenderly as my breathing began to return to normal.

She pulled slightly away, loosening her embrace to look into my eyes, and smiled warmly. "That. Was. Beautiful," she said, her cheeks flushed with emotion. As I lowered my arms, she placed her hands on each side of my face and kissed my lips lightly before wrapping her arms around my neck and holding me to her affectionately.

I embraced her with my arms around her waist, moving my hands over her body and thrilling to the feel of her smooth skin. I slid my hands over her gorgeous buttocks, pulling her against me as I pressed my hips against her. I was suddenly overwhelmed with a renewed swell of impending orgasm. "Oh, god!" I gasped, completely astonished by my own body. "Oh, god..."

"What is it?" She asked, lifting her head to look into my eyes with concern.

I couldn't answer, I just closed my eyes and thrust my hips against her once more as I erupted in orgasm for the second time.

"Oh, my god!" She gasped, her arms tightening around my neck. "Oh, honey, YES. Yes, baby."

We had long since given up the pretense of dancing and just stood there in the middle of the room grinding our hips together as stream after stream of my semen erupted between us.

"Oh, my god," she whispered when my thrusts finally stilled. She raised her head and looked into my eyes, a look of incredulity on her face, "That...was...absolutely...astonishing," she said, her lips curling into a smile.

I returned her smile, feeling somewhat sheepish about what had just happened. "Sorry," I managed to stammer, "I don't know...I mean...It's never happened to me like that before."

She bent and kissed me lightly on my lips, her kiss lingering ever so sensually. "In that case," she smiled, "I feel truly honored that it happened with me." We both jumped, startled as the bell announcing the finish of the washing and drying cycle pealed rather loudly.

Mable laughed and pulled her arms from around my neck. "Whew," she said with a broad smile. "Saved by the bell, I think. Let's remove any further temptation and get you dressed again."

She took my hand and led me to the bathroom where we toweled off our bodies. "I'll be right back with your clothes," she said, kissing my cheek as she left the room.

I toweled myself off and tossed the towel into the hamper where Mable had placed hers. Moments later she returned, carrying my clothes with a broad smile. "I managed to get every single stain out of your things, honey," she beamed delightedly, holding them to her nose and breathing deeply. "I used unscented detergent too, just in case your mother might notice. I'll wait in the living room while you dress."

I was infinitely relieved to see how clean my clothing was, and I quickly dressed. Leaving the bathroom, I smiled at Mable who was seated on the sofa. She had donned a robe over her nightie and patted the sofa beside her for me to sit.

"I suppose I should probably get going," I said as I took a seat beside her. I hated to even broach the subject so soon after the intimacy we had just shared. I didn't want for it to sound rushed and rude to be going. "It's getting late."

Mable nodded, "I understand completely," she said with a smile. "You've been here what? A little over four hours?"

I nodded, "Yeah, about that, I guess."

"Then, hopefully, this should suffice," she said, thrusting two one-hundred-dollar bills into my hand.

"Oh, no," I balked, pulling my hands away. "Holy shit, Mable. I can't take all that. That's way too much," I said. "Besides, I promised you a whopping discount for wearing that nightie, remember?"

"I remember," she responded with a patient smile. "But just think about this practically for a moment, and from your mother's point of view. You've just spent several hours with me, working on my computer. When you get home and she asks you...and you know she will...how things went, and how much you got paid for working all this time...what are you going to say? Oh, no...she didn't give me money, she just wore skimpy lingerie instead?"

I opened my mouth to protest but realized she was exactly right. My mother was nothing if not inquisitive to a fault.

"This," she said, thrusting the bills into my hand, "is going to be exactly what you need to have in order to keep your mother from having any concerns or second thoughts about you having spent the evening here with me."

I nodded, finally realizing the wisdom of her words. "Okay," I said with resignation, "but this sure seems like a lot."

Mable shook her head adamantly, "I don't think so at all. In fact, I think that, once I begin to line up computer clients for you, I'm going to set the going rate for the first visit at two hundred dollars. I think that's more than fair, and the people I know certainly have the money. They won't balk even a little bit at that price. How does that sound?"

I smiled and nodded. "Wow," I said, "depending on how many people you find, that could really add up."

She smiled broadly, "I think you're beginning to see the light," she said. "Now, let's get you home before your mother begins to worry."

We stood and she walked me to the door. We embraced warmly at the door, my penis responding to the physical sensation of her body against mine yet again. "Thank you, Mable," I said, "for everything."

She laughed softly, "Why thank me? You're the one who did all the work."

I smiled, "Well...for wearing that nightie...and then especially for...the dance," I said.

She raised her head and smiled, placing her fingers beneath my chin and lifting my face. She then bent and kissed my lips lightly. "In that respect, you...are...VERY welcome, honey."

As we parted and I turned to go, she placed a hand on my arm to stop me. "Wait one more second," she said. "Give me your cell number."

As I recited it to her she dialed her phone and a moment later mine rang. "There," she said with a smile as she disconnected the call. "I have your number and you now have my private cell number. Will you please call me later tonight? I'm going to make a few phone calls to get you some more work. And, besides, I just like hearing your voice."

"Sure," I smiled. "What time?"

"Maybe after you've gone to bed, it won't matter what time at all."

We hugged once more, and I left her apartment.

I walked home in a euphoric daze, walking on air, my feet a foot off the sidewalk as my mind replayed ever sensual incident of my time with Mable. My God, just thinking of the way she looked in her skimpy lingerie, and the way her nearly nude body felt against mine was enough to keep me hard all the way home.

I entered the house to find Mom seated on the sofa, ironically watching another ubiquitous episode of The Big Bang Theory. I moved to the sofa and sat beside her, noticing the open bottle of wine on the coffee table in front of her and the half-full glass in her hand.

"Grab a glass if you want some," she offered. I made my way to the kitchen, returning with a glass sitting down once more. Mom leaned forward and poured wine into my glass.

"So," she said. "Everything work out with Mable's computer?"

"Yes," I smiled happily. "She was absolutely astonished to see how much faster her computer runs now. And, before you even ask, she paid me two hundred dollars for all the work I did."

Mom turned to me and smiled, obviously happy to hear that I had been paid. "That seems like a lot though."

I laughed, "That's what I told her, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. She's like you that way."

Mom smiled, "I'm liking her more and more all the time."

We watched the program for a while, sipping our wine in silence. When a commercial reared its ugly head, I turned to Mom and said, "Mable thinks I should do this kind of computer work as a business."

Mom turned and looked at me, "And? How do you feel about doing something like that?"

I shrugged, "I wasn't all that sure. But then she said she would be happy to get something started for me. You know, finding clients and making schedules and stuff."

Mom muted the television and sat up, looking at me. "Really?" She responded with her trademark skepticism, "And, what's in all this for her?"

I smiled, "Relax, Mom, she's really a good-hearted person. She says she knows a lot of people who need help with their computers."

Mom sighed and leaned back into the sofa cushions. "I don't know, Jimmy, just be careful. And please run things by me first before jumping in with both feet like you usually do."

I had just opened my mouth to respond sarcastically when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I winced, seeing an unfamiliar number but answered anyway.

"Hi," said Mable and I mentally smacked my forehead for not recognizing her phone number.

"Hey, Mable," I responded, peripherally aware Mom had turned her head toward me.

"Baby, I've got your first two clients already lined up," said Mable, with exhilaration in her voice.

"Really?" I responded, completely surprised that she had managed to get things rolling so quickly. "All ready?

"Yes, I just got off the phone with both of them and invited them to my place tomorrow in the afternoon. Is there any way you can swing by again after school to meet them and set things up?"

"Absolutely," I smiled. "I can do that."

"Excellent," she said, "And, not to worry, I will explain to them what it is that you do and how much it will cost before you get here."

"That's perfect, Mable. I was just telling Mom about your business idea."

"What did she think? No, wait...is she there now? Let me talk to her."

I laughed and handed the phone to Mom who had been hanging on my every word as soon as she realized it was Mable on the line.

They conversed for several minutes. Mom's entire contribution seemed to be , "Yes, uh huh, I agree," and, "That sounds wonderful."

I smiled, knowing Mable as I did, I knew she was excitedly relating the proposal she had made to me and hoping for my mother's support.

"Okay, Mable," said Mom with a smile, "I'll give you back to him...and thank you for doing this."

I took the phone, hearing Mable laughing softly. "Damn, I like her," she said softly. "I'll see you tomorrow after school. And, I still want you to call me when you go to bed, okay?"

"I won't forget," I said with a smile. "Talk to you then."

"Until later, baby." She said and ended the call.

"Wow, she's very serious about this computer repair business. Are you okay with it too?"

I nodded, "I think so, yeah," I offered with a smile.

Mom slipped her arm around my shoulder and held me close as she un-muted the television and we continued watched Big Bang.

Around 11:00pm, after another episode of Big Bang and one more episode of Dexter, she bid me goodnight and made her way to her bedroom, admonishing me not to stay up too late.

I put away the wine and put the dirty glasses into the dishwasher, turning it on to run overnight. And made my way up the stairs to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth.

I stripped down to my briefs and climbed into bed, switching off the bedside lamp. Moonlight streamed through my bedroom window, giving the room a soft light.

I picked up my phone, adding Mable's number into my contacts list so I would recognize it if she called. Impulsively, and with a smile on my face, I located and downloaded "Longer" by Dan Fogelberg. I edited the song to begin with the lyric "Longer than there've been stars up in the heavens, I've been in love with you", and made it Mable's personal ring tone.

I dialed Mable's number and she answered right away. "Hey," she said with a laugh, "I just gave your number its own personal ring tone."

"I did the same thing, just now," I said laughing at the coincidence. "I used the Dan Fogelberg song for your ringtone."

Mable gasped audibly, "No! Are you serious? My god, baby, I used the same damn song for you."

We laughed together at the uncanny coincidence, "I guess that will forever be our song then," she said. "Are you in bed?"

"Yes," I responded, "You?"

"I am too. And, this is nice, don't you think? Talking on the phone to say goodnight?"

I smiled, "I like it a lot, Mable."

"I've just been lying here thinking about you, and waiting for you to call," she said softly. "How do you dress for bed? Do you wear pajamas?"

"No," I said. "I usually just strip down to my underwear. What about you?"

She laughed softly, "I'm actually still wearing that same nightie."

That surprised me, as I was reasonably sure it had been rather inundated with my semen. "Really? I kinda thought it got pretty messed up today."

Mable laughed, "It certainly did. And the material is a little stiff where it had been wet." She laughed softly again, "To be honest, I think I like it that way."

"I hope we can do it again sometime," I said.

"I would like that very much, Jimmy," she said, her voice low and breathy. "Does it make you hard when you think about it?"

I smiled, reaching down to adjust by briefs to relieve the pressure on my erection. "Yes," I said, "Every time."

"Mmm," she murmured, "maybe you should take your briefs off so you can be more comfortable."

"Already doing it," I responded with a smile as I kicked off my briefs.

"I like imagining you lying there nude," she said, her voice very low and breathy.

"Did you masturbate when I left tonight?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, offering nothing more. I could hear her breathing rather heavily.

"Are you doing it now?"

After a few more heavy breaths she said, "Yes." Her voice little more than a soft gasp.

I grasped my erection, stroking firmly, "Me too," I said.

I heard her gasp, "Stay with me, Jimmy,"

"I'm here, Mable. And I'm remembering how beautiful your body felt when we were dancing."

She moaned softly, "And...and...the way...your cum...felt so warm against me," she moaned, her voice little more than a whisper and building toward a crescendo.

"Jimmy..." She sighed a moment later, drawing out my name slowly in a way that left not doubt that she was having an orgasm.

I listened to her deep rasping breathing as her orgasm swept her away, and I closed my eyes, letting her voice bring me to climax, my semen jetting over my stomach. "Oh, Mable," I gasped. "Oh, Mable."

We lay in silence, each of us collecting our senses and returning our breathing to normal.

"Listening to you was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard," I murmured, breaking the silence.

Mable laughed softly, "Thank you for being there for me tonight," she whispered. "It made it so much nicer for me."

"It was beautiful, Mable. We pretty much came at the same time."

"I know," she responded, and I knew she was smiling broadly. "We'll have to do this again sometime."

"Is right this second too soon?" I asked with a broad grin.

Mable laughed aloud for a long time. "Oh, Jimmy, I love the way you can make me laugh."

"Thank you...Thank you!" I said in my best lounge act voice, "I'll be here all week...please enjoy the buffet."

Mable laughed again, "Stop it," she said. "You're making my sides hurt."

"Sorry," I said, not really sorry at all.

"We should probably say goodnight," she said. "It's getting late and I need my beauty sleep. But...I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

"Yep, I'll be there right after school."

"Mmm...good night, baby."

"Good night," I said, and closed the connection.

*****

(The story continues in Mable's Breasts Pt. 03. Comments welcomed)