All Comments on 'Mable's Breasts Pt. 03'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Thank you so much for getting part 3 out so quickly. There's nothing more irritating than starting a new story only to wait months and months between each chapter. This chapter was so worth waiting for. The way you described the Michael character made me picture the actor Larry David and Eleanor sounded like Elvira without the big tits. I can't wait to see how Jimmy loses his virginity in chapter 4. Five stars and a favorite point!

jsmangisjsmangisover 4 years ago
Great Story Series

I just read the first three stories of this series and am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Breasts Pt 3

Ditto... need to get to Part3 4, 5, ,,,

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Reading with great interest. This chapter as well as the preceding ones was over too quickly. Keep up the great work.... quickly!! 👍😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved it! Thanks!

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 4 years ago
Comments

The writing is quite good. It could use a bit of an edit to get rid of excess words. Not sure Part 3 was on a par with 1 and 2 but I am enjoying this. Just don't rush the plot too fast.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Very good

Nice good length chapters and an engaging story.

Love it.

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 4 years ago
You don't need to go to heaven to find out what a milkshake is like.

I love the new characters, and the development between the man character and Mable. The milking scene was hot as hell. I’m also strangely enough enjoying the development of his stringing along John. I remember being on both sides of that back in high school when a new girl enters the picture 😁.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice and hot

It really nice and hot. Especially the milk drinking scene. Looking forward to see how it goes for Jimmy's first time. Also would love to see a hot cheerleader thrown in the mix and how Jimmy's would handle her. A threesome with Mable, cheerleader and Jimmy would be v hot especially if Mable and Jimmy take her virginity. Waiting for the next part.

LBB123LBB123over 4 years ago
Love this story

I can't seem to get enough of this story. Great character selection. Can't wait for part 4.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
Light interludes

A nice interlude on a lighter note. I smile at the way one's morals and values flex when sex is in the offering.... From the high honour of refusing Eleanor's come-on to the down and dirty voyeuristic pleasure of stealing her dirty movies :-)

greyraven00greyraven00almost 3 years ago

Erotic massage videos featuring Rita.

If based in reality, I'm guessing the beautiful and sensual Rita Argiles (aka Rita Peach).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES