All Comments on 'Mable's Breasts Pt. 04'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

That was absolutely wonderful! I wondered how this chapter would go and I'm so glad that it was romantic and sexy and not sleazy. I only wish that this was an Illustrated story as I'd love to see what Mable looks like. I can't imagine how you're going to make Jimmy's mom accept this relationship, though. Maybe you can have Mable invite Jimmy and his mom over for dinner to discuss the computer business so they can finally meet. They can become friends and see how things develop from there. Five stars and a favorite point!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Well done!

Very well written and very yummy too! I can't wait to read more of this story! Thank you!

LBB123LBB123over 4 years ago

Really great story. Could not wait to read it and did not disappoint. Looking forward with anticipation to part 5.

brazilianslavebrazilianslaveover 4 years ago
OMG Jaymie_dee !!!!

I love your writing style... the way you narate and build up the story.... not sleezy or vulgar... but sensual and HOT!!! Please continue with part 5, 6, 7, 8 ... ;-) it´s a beautiful love story... also wondering how Jimmy´s Mom is going to to accept it, but I imagine she will be OK with it as she loves her son... looking forward to next Friday for Part 5 (seems like the chapter are every Friday ;-) ) Congrats on your writing Jaymie-dee !!!

chips69chips69over 4 years ago
very nice

keep it up good read ......thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome. Classy, romantic and sexy all at the same time

Its wonderful how it is shaping. I loved the way you romantically created the love scenes. It was v touching. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Also would like to see a miracle with her becoming pregnant and then how he would handle his mom' and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story

I have been reading literotica for years. This is the first time I have ever made a comment on here. Really like this story and the way it has been illustrated. Been waiting and looking forward to each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Beautiful and creative. Keep going

auwingerauwingerover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Keep it going! I sense an opportunity for a baby in the mix soon, since Mable has a "small" chance of getting pregnant, as opposed to having a hysterectomy to make it impossible. Good writing! 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars doesn't come close!

One of the best series on Lit that I've ever read! Very, very hot love scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

Great story. I keep checking for the next one. Thank you for sharing.

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago
Great writing

Very good story so far. I to wonder about the possibility of Mable becoming pregnant.

Jaymie_deeJaymie_deeover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to respond to all of the wonderful comments about my story. But I want SO much to thank you all for your positive feedback, it means the world to me and I appreciate it more than I have words. I will respond individually via email jaymie_dee@yahoo.com should anyone desire to do so...but THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 4 years ago
(◕‿◕)

Every time I click on the Mature category hoping for an update to this story and it’s there feels like a mini miracle! The level of anticipation you’re building is intense and you have never let us down. This chapter was pivotal, as you had been building towards this moment the entire time and it couldn’t have been more satisfying. I even loved the whole build up to his arrival at Mables house, his interaction with his mom and the scene at his gaming buddies house. Thank you again for creating and sharing this with us.

Minnesota_readerMinnesota_readerover 4 years ago
Awesome read!

Keep up the great read! If there is to be more I can't wait to read them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW!

This is the first story I have EVER given a 5 star rating to, which is saying something.

The relationship developed naturally from the start and is true for both characters. I know that the whole thing is fictional(?), but I sincerely hope that things work out for Mable and James, even to the point of wedding bells and the proverbial "happily forever after".

Don't feel any need to rush or sensational any episode, for I will be here until the story reaches its natural conclusion someday.

SirCarlSirCarlover 4 years ago
All of the chapters so far,,,,,

Have been thought out really well and then written and presented with style and grace.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
Such a sweet experience

Lovely and juicy thank you. I found the instant falling in love a bit cheesy, but then who is logical after a hot sexual experience like that?

FuloffuntooFuloffuntooabout 4 years ago

I am really enjoying the stories, keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice

this may be one of the best story lines I've read on here. the characters are great and the sex is beautiful. other lit writers could learn from this.

mrddmanmrddmanover 3 years ago
Nice build up

I like the story quite a bit. I'd always like to linger a bit more on her nipples, how she dresses, and teasing. But that's my prejudice I take to the stories I write. Lots of teasing is very nice. Maybe someone else can join in with somewhat smaller breasts like a D, or DD? Huge, for me is a bit overwhelming, but this is very nice nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

The more I read this story, the more I am enjoying it. Not the usual wham, bang, thank you ma'am. It has so much feeling. I am looking forward to the further episodes.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 3 years ago

Very, very erotic story

Writer2000Writer2000almost 3 years ago

A really beautiful, well written and highly erotic story. Well done!

Blueman5410Blueman5410over 2 years ago

One of the most sensual and wonderful stories I have ever read. You make the characters so real and the situation really very believable in most areas. I truly love the way the story is unfolding....and probably like most guys wish there had been a " Mabel," in MY life! Thanks for writing...I will enjoy other installments I am VERY sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES