Mable's Breasts Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video ended and the computer screen turned black. Mable sat unmoving, her eyes on the screen. The only sound was the sound of her heavy breathing. She turned and looked up at me, her eyes wide and her cheeks highly flushed. In one swift movement, and without a word, she raised her hands to the front of my robe and pulled it open to expose my erection. As she did so, she rose up onto her knees and leaned forward, lowering her head. I looked down in surprise, seeing only the top of her head, and then suddenly her mouth closed over my penis.

I gasped aloud as her tongue swirled against the tip of my cock and her lips pulled on my shaft urgently, her head bobbing rapidly. My mind reeled as the realization of what she was doing hit me like a bolt of lightning. And, within a nano-second of that realization, the immediate urgency of my orgasm was upon me. Wanting to warn her, I gasped her name, my voice little more than a hoarse whisper. But, in the instant her name escaped my lips, it was already too late, and my first ejaculation erupted into her mouth.

"Oh, God!" I cried, as my cock pulsed inside her mouth. She made a soft sound from deep in her throat and, instead of pulling away or stopping, began pulling with her lips and tongue with even greater urgency. I closed my eyes and surrendered completely to the exquisitely sensual sensation of her mouth, entwining my fingers in her hair and whispering her name with each ejaculation.

"Mmm..." she moaned softly with each pulse of semen. I lay my head back onto the sofa cushion, my hands in her hair as her head continued to rise and fall to the rhythm of my orgasm.

Moments later, as my ejaculations ceased, she raised her head and looked up into my eyes almost imploringly, with her lips parted and her cheeks highly flushed. In one fluid movement, she rose up and lifted her leg to straddle my thighs, pulling her robe open as she moved.

I smiled to see her gloriously nude body suddenly revealed beneath her robe, her creamy pale flesh contrasting highly with the deep black of her robe. She cupped my face in her hands, lifting my face to hers and crushing her mouth onto mine. Her tongue probing between my lips as I opened my mouth to find her tongue with my own. She slipped one hand behind my head as we kissed while her other hand moved between us and closed over my erection.

She stroked my erection gently, her fingers curling around my shaft and pulling as she shifted her weight above me. I felt the tip of my cock pressing against her body as her hand guided it into the cleft between her smoothly shaved lips and made me wet with her slick lubricating juices. She shifted her weight above me once more and removed her hand, holding the tip of my cock just inside the entrance to her vagina.

With her mouth on mine, her eyes wide as she looked almost pleadingly into my eyes, she slowly lowered her hips to take me inside her. Her eyelids fluttered and she gasped aloud, pulling her mouth from mine and taking in a huge intake of breath. A husky moan escaped from deep in her throat as her buttocks settled onto my thighs with the entire length of my cock deep inside her.

She was so exquisitely slick and wet inside. Her vagina enveloped me tightly, with a sensual warmth the likes of which I had never imagined in my wildest fantasies. She held herself perfectly still as we continued to kiss passionately, and I reached beneath her robe to caress her thighs and hips. Then, with a sudden gasp, she tore her lips from mine once again and cried aloud as her hips began to thrust almost violently.

Her entire body shuddered as she wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tightly, my face pressed into her neck. I grasped her big, fleshy buttocks firmly as she ground her pelvis down onto me forcefully. Then, as her hips began to thrust against me rapidly, I felt her vagina suddenly begin to pulse on my cock. She cried out again...and then again...and again, as her orgasm took her away.

As her pleasure began to abate, she held herself still, her breath ragged and heavy, as shudders continued to course through her like little spasms of pleasure. She released my neck and lowered her mouth to mine once more, her fingertips stroking my cheek.

"Oh, my god..." She whispered, her lips against mine, her eyes wide and looking directly into mine. "Oh, my god..."

I arched my pelvis up into her, wanting to move inside her, wanting to FEEL myself moving inside her as I felt a renewed surge of energy suffuse me. Her intense orgasm had thrilled me as nothing had ever thrilled me before. I reached behind her, grasping her buttocks tightly as I attempted to thrust my hips up into her.

"Oh...Oh, yes!" She gasped, sensing my need, her eyes boring directly into mine. She raised her leg and shifted her weight from me, pulling me with her as she rolled over onto her back. She opened her thighs and raised her knees, pulling me even deeper inside her with her hands gripping my buttocks cheeks.

I thrust myself into her, thrilling to the sensation of my cock moving inside the exquisitely tight confines of her vagina. She began to move her hips beneath me, matching my rhythm.

"Yes, baby...yes!" She whispered urgently, her lips next to my ear as she crushed me to her, her arms around my neck. "Oh, God YES..." She cried aloud as I thrust into her rapidly and feeling the rise of another orgasm swelling inside me.

Feeling myself reaching the point of no return, I thrust into her rapidly to bring on my orgasm, my pelvis slapping loudly against her buttocks and, with my cheek pressed against hers, I sighed her name as my first ejaculation erupted deep inside her.

"YES!" She gasped, her voice hoarse and breathy with arousal. "Cum in me...Oh, baby, cum in me."

I surrendered completely to the beauty of her entreaties and the exquisite sensation of our bodies moving together in perfect rhythm. "Oh, Mable," I moaned, my lips close to her ear, as my body shuddered with each successive ejaculation.

She cried out, her arms tightening around my neck as her hips began to thrust rapidly beneath me. Her body shuddered violently, and she cried out my name loudly. As my orgasm began to wane, I realized she was cumming for a second time. I held to her tightly as her body shuddered with each wave of pleasure that coursed through her.

Moments later we lie without moving, our passions spent. She lowered her legs and soothingly moved her hands gently over my back and buttocks. I closed my eyes and sighed pleasurably at her sensual touch and the feel of her plush body beneath me and never wanted the beauty of that blissful moment to end.

To my complete astonishment, her body began to shake, and I realized she was crying. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tightly as she sobbed silently. I held her tenderly for several moments as she cried softly.

"Are you all right?" I murmured when she had calmed, raising my head to look into her eyes.

She smiled, wiping her cheeks with her fingertips, and then gave a little laugh. "I think so, yes. Sorry, nothing like that has ever happened for me before." She took my head between her hands and kissed my lips tenderly. "Thank you for making me feel so beautiful."

I smiled and rose up, reluctantly pulling my rapidly softening erection from her vagina and lying beside her on the sofa. She reached out for me and took me in her arms, embracing me warmly as I snuggled against her and lay my head on her shoulder.

Her robe hung open, exposing one of her gorgeous breasts and part of her bare hip and thigh. My robe was hanging completely open and, strange as it might seem, I felt not even a hint of self-conscious shyness to be so revealingly exposed in front of her.

"That certainly wasn't how I ever imagined it would be for our first time together," she said, toying her fingers through my hair. "I apologize for letting myself get so carried away the way I did."

I laughed, cupping her bared breast tenderly, "You have nothing to apologize for," I said, "because I loved every single minute of it."

"Yes, but..." She began to protest. I smiled and, taking a page from her book of famous ways to interrupt, stifled her words by placing my fingertips over her lips.

"No buts, Mable," I said looking into her eyes, "This has been the most incredible experience of my entire life."

She kissed me then, with a warmth and tenderness that almost took my breath away. We continued to kiss until she felt my cock rising against her thigh.

"Okay," she said with a smile. "Before you have me getting carried away all over again, I need a few minutes to recuperate...and also a bathroom break."

I smiled and rose up into a sitting position to allow her to stand. She smiled down at me and pulled her robe together, then made her way to the bathroom.

I lay my head back onto the sofa cushions and smiled up at the ceiling. In that moment of totally relaxed satisfaction, I realized Mable had been so very right about my first time being special and memorable. I knew that for as long as I lived, I would never forget this night and the incredible woman to whom I gave my virginity.

Mable returned and stood in front of me, her robe open to reveal her deep cleavage and her beautifully shaved pubic mound. She held her hands out to me, pulling me up to stand beside her.

"I just want to look at you for a minute," she said, pushing the robe from my shoulders to fall about my ankles. She moved her hands gently over my shoulders, chest, and abdomen and smiled, "God, I love your body. "You're so beautifully hard all over. And," she continued as her hand dropped to my still moderately erect penis, "in all the right places too."

She stepped into me and we embraced, her lips moving passionately on mine. After a moment, she stepped away and took hold of my hand. "Indulge me this time," she smiled, pulling me across the room to the fluffy fur throw rug that she had placed in front of her wall-mounted electric fireplace. "I want to make it right this time."

She pulled me down and we reclined on the rug in the glow of her fireplace. The rug felt exquisite on my bare skin and I understood immediately why Mable had wanted us here. She picked up a remote and dimmed all of the lights, leaving only the fireplace to cast its warm illumination over us. She picked up a second remote and the soft sounds of smooth jazz filled the room.

"That's really nice," I smiled, "Who is it?"

"That's the late, great Gerry Mulligan. His saxophone can really create a romantic mood, don't you think?"

I nodded and smiled at her. She returned my smile and let her robe fall from her shoulders. We embraced and kissed as I caressed her gorgeous breasts lovingly as her fingers moved tenderly over my erection. Moments later she reclined back onto the soft rug and pulled me with her.

She parted her legs and I insinuated my hips between her thighs. Her body was so sleek and soft I just wanted to lie against her forever. I felt her warm and wet pussy lips with the tip of my cock and pressed my pelvis tightly to her, sensing the delicious sensuality as the tip of my cock slipped between her lips to find the entrance to her vagina.

She moaned softly as I entered her, taking my time to slide my erection into her with a tender slowness, savoring every beautiful sensation of her lusciously slick vagina, as our mouths moved almost hungrily on one another.

When I reached maximum penetration, I began moving my hips, slowly at first, thrilling to the sensation of moving inside her once again. Her vagina held me with such elegance, beautifully tight but supple enough to send electric shivers of pleasure through my body as I moved inside her.

Mable placed her hands on each side of my head to break our kiss. With her face only inches from mine, she looked into my eyes. "Baby...your cock...feels SO good," she breathed, her voice low and husky with desire.

We continued to gaze into one another's eyes as I increased the tempo of my thrusts, moving faster to the rising need within me. As my tempo increased, so too did the force of my thrusts. Once again, my pelvis began to slap against the soft flesh of her buttocks.

"Yes, baby," she whispered hoarsely, "Oh, God, yes...Just like that. Don't stop."

She grunted delicately with each forceful thrust of my hips, her eyes widening, breathing heavily through her parted lips as she gazed into my eyes and wrapped her legs tightly around my torso.

"Oh, my God...Oh, my God," she gasped, her body beginning to shudder beneath me. "You're...gonna...make me...cum," she gasped aloud, her hips twitching beneath me.

She exhaled loudly, arching her back and tossing head from side to side as her eyes rolled up into her head and shudders shook her body almost violently. Her vagina tightened against my cock almost spasmodically as her orgasm took her away one more time.

I kept thrusting, maintaining the rhythm that seemed to please her as her entire body writhed beneath me. I felt the tension begin to leave her body as she lay back, gasping for breath.

"Oh, Mable..." I sighed, my voice little more than a soft whine in the back of my throat, as I felt my orgasm beginning to swell in the pit of my stomach and I thrust into her faster to bring it on.

She took my face in her hands once more, her eyes wide, pleading, her face only inches from mine. "Cum in me, baby...cum inside me."

I closed my eyes and surrendered to the pleasure that seemed to explode and radiate throughout my entire body. I felt it everywhere, but most acutely at the tip of my penis as my semen erupted inside her.

With a final gasp, I lay still on top of her, loving the sensual feel of her soft, plush body beneath me. My body seemed to mold itself into hers as if I belonged there and I never wanted to leave. The firelight and the music enhanced the sensuality and the mood tremendously and I shuddered with pleasure as her fingertips trailed lightly over my back, causing me to shudder pleasurably.

When my erection softened, she lowered her legs and I rolled from her to lay in her arms facing her. We kissed slowly and sensually, and I lost myself in her lips, moving my hand over the swell of her hip and down over her buttocks.

"You were right, Mable," I murmured when our kiss finally ended.

"How so?" She smiled.

"I thought that the first time, over on the sofa...was the most incredible experience of my life. And for sure, it certainly was. But, right here with you like this...with the firelight and the music...it was more than just an incredible experience...it was a real thing of beauty...it was perfect."

Mable's eyes welled and she bit her lip, crushing me to her tightly with her arms around my neck. "I'm so glad, baby," she murmured, her voice breaking. "I SO wanted to make everything to be special for you tonight."

"Are you crying again?" I asked with a smile, lifting her chin to look into her tear-filled eyes.

She laughed softly and raised her head, wiping her eyes with her fingertips. "It's only because I'm just so very happy right now."

We kissed and caressed one another for quite some time. When the final piece of music on the Gerry Mulligan album faded into silence, I pulled my mouth from hers and smiled.

"I really like your Gerry Mulligan," I said. "I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to him again without thinking of you."

Mable smiled, "I'm glad you liked it because I have a lot more of that kind of thing. She picked up the remote and soon more soothingly sensual jazz music filled the room. "Let me go to the little girl's room once more while you bring the wine over here from the coffee table. Then, just relax right here and recuperate, I'll be right back."

She rose up and shrugged off her robe, standing before me in all her glorious nudity. She smiled and turned to make her way to the bathroom. I couldn't take my eyes off her body. Those gorgeous legs, so beautifully shaped in her high-heels, and the intoxicating sway of her wide, plush buttocks cheeks as she walked.

I retrieved our wine glasses and the half-full bottle of wine from the coffee table, setting then down near the fireplace, just as Mable returned, carrying two large, fluffy pillows under her arms. I rolled onto my side to watch her as she approached and, to my astonishment and pleasure, she was no longer nude. She had slipped into her filmy little nightie that she had worn the day I had worked on her computer.

She smiled as she approached me, her breasts swaying provocatively beneath the sheer material. "It felt a little cold without my robe," she smiled facetiously, "so I slipped into something a little warmer."

"Warmer?" I responded with a facetious grin of my own, "Are you sure you don't mean hotter?"

"I believe hotness is in the eye of the beholder," she responded, obviously pleased by the look on my face as my eyes moved appreciatively over her body. She placed the pillows against the stereo cabinet for us to lean against, and then curled up beside me, drawing her legs up beneath her.

She poured wine into each of our glasses and we clinked our glasses together. "Here's to the bees..." she toasted with a smile, "those busy little souls...they got no use for birth controls...and that's why...in troubled times like these...you meet so many Sons-of-B's."

I laughed, almost snorting wine from my nose. "I liked that," I said. "So, who is this we're listening to now? I like this a lot too."

"This is Coleman Hawkins," she said, reclining beside me. We listened for several minutes in silence, just letting the smooth jazz sounds wash over us as we caressed one another sensually and sipped our wine contentedly.

I thought about her funny toast and smiled. But it also made me think about birth control. I was a little ashamed of myself for not having thought of it before. I had, after all, already cum inside her more than once without even giving it a second thought. My mind was slightly eased by the fact that she not only allowed me to cum inside her but had even encouraged it beseechingly.

"Um..." I began, not quite knowing how to even broach the subject so long after the fact. "I liked the toast you did, it was really funny. But...Well, I mean it's a little too late to even mention it now, but..."

"Are you worried about making me pregnant?" She interrupted with a smile.

I nodded, and she smiled. "Well, you can put your mind at ease," she said. "There's absolutely no danger of that ever happening..." She paused for dramatic effect, "Just as long as you don't cum inside me."

I gasped, my eyes flying open wide as I sat up and looked at her with fear and anxiety. "But, Mable..."

She cut me off once again, this time with a laugh. "Gotcha!" She said, smiling broadly as she sat up and wrapped her arms around shoulders affectionately. "You are WAY too easy, baby. Sorry, I just couldn't resist it."

She kissed me warmly on my lips and smiled. "In all honesty though, the chances of me ever becoming pregnant are extremely remote. As a little girl, I had a serious inflammation in my ovaries which scarred them so badly my doctor said it would be very unlikely I would ever be able to have children."

I nodded, "Sorry," I said.

Mable shrugged, "It is what it is, I've resigned myself to it. My first long-term boyfriend broke up with me because of it though, he felt very strongly about having children."

"Sorry," I responded once again. "That must have really hurt."

Mable shrugged, "Better it ended quickly rather than years later."

"But," I said, returning to my original subject. "I really should have at least ASKED you though before I just let myself go inside you. I apologize that I didn't."

Mable smiled and shook her head. "No need to apologize for anything, honey. It's not just up to the man to do the right thing in a sexual relationship, sex is a two-way street. Believe me, If I had thought that there was even the slightest chance of becoming pregnant, I would have presented you with several dozen condoms as soon as you walked in the door tonight."