Mable's Breasts Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, and we clinked glasses once more. I confess I felt a strong relief knowing Mable could not get pregnant. But it definitely gave me pause to consider how I might very well have lost control, in the very same way, had I been with someone else who COULD have become pregnant. The sensation of being inside a woman's vagina had been so intense that the need to cum was all-consuming. I had little doubt that I would never have been able to maintain the presence of mind to stop it from happening if I had needed to.

"This is nice, isn't it?" Said Mable, her eyes glistening in the firelight. "Beautiful music and wine and cuddling with someone special."

I smiled and snuggled closer to her as we put our heads together and savored the ambiance of the romantic evening. I closed my eyes and let the music wash over me.

Suddenly I started, realizing I had fallen asleep.

Mable laughed softly, "You fell asleep, didn't you? I could tell."

"Oh, god, I'm sorry. I..."

She laughed and stilled my words with her fingertips to my mouth once more, "No, baby," she said. "I loved that you felt comfortable enough with me to do that. I would have been perfectly happy to hold you until the sun came up if that's what you needed."

I laughed sheepishly, "It just felt wonderful to drift off," I said. "But sleeping is almost the last thing I want to do with you tonight."

"It's okay," she smiled, leaning in to kiss me passionately. She teased my penis with her fingertips as we kissed until I was fully erect once more.

"God, I love the way you have so much sexual energy and enthusiasm," she murmured, her lips close to mine. "I want you to lie down here on your back," she said, patting the fluffy rug. "I want you to let me make love to you."

As I complied, Mable rose up on her knees and, in one quick movement, removed her thong panty. She moved closer and knelt near my feet and, parting my legs with her hands, insinuated herself between my legs. She sat back on her heels and smiled, stroking my legs lightly. "I don't want you to lift a finger or move at all," she whispered, "Not even a little bit. I want you to let me do everything."

I nodded, watching with barely suppressed excitement as she smiled down at me and began to caress her breasts teasingly, squeezing the tender flesh and pressing them together as she moaned pleasurably. She lowered one hand between her legs and began to stroke herself while she closed her eyes and moved her hips seductively against her hand.

Watching her tease herself was so excruciatingly erotic that I reached out to slide my hands along her thighs. She smiled down at me and shook her head as she gently pushed my hands away. "No, baby," she whispered, biting her lip with a sensual glint in her eyes. "No touching. You just lie still and let me do everything."

She bent over at the waist and lowered her lips to my cock, kissing the tip lightly. I flinched as if receiving a jolt of electricity and she smiled almost wickedly, holding my gaze as she bent a second time and, with the flat of her tongue, licked the entire length of my erection from my balls to the tip of my cock.

Shivers of excitement coursed through me and my entire body flinched at the sensual touch of her tongue. Mable smiled as she repeated the action. "Mmm..." She said, her voice low and sensual. "I can taste my pussy on your cock."

She slipped her hand beneath my cock and held me gently as she lowered her head once more and I felt her warm tongue flicking along the contours of my balls. She moved from one to the other, circling with the tip of her tongue and then taking each one gently into her mouth and sucking lightly.

I was writhing with pleasure at her tender oral ministrations. My God, I had never in my life imagined anything so intimate and so exquisitely sensual. After several moments of attention to my balls, she moved up and licked the length of my erection once more with the flat of her tongue. Then, lifting my cock with her fingers she tenderly took the tip of my cock into her mouth and slowly...very slowly...lowered her mouth onto me until the entire length of my erection was inside her mouth.

I gasped aloud, wanting desperately to thrust my hips and erupt into her mouth, but then, sensing that need within me, she stopped moving and just held me in her mouth. Moments later, as the urgency within me abated, she slowly raised her head and released my cock. I was almost gasping, my breath highly elevated.

Mable shook her head and smiled, "Not yet, baby," she whispered. "Not so soon."

She grasped the hem of her nightie and pulled it over her head, baring her breasts. She leaned forward, supporting her weight with her hands on each side of my hips as she allowed her breasts to fall forward onto my erection. She rocked her shoulders from side to side, sliding her breasts back and forth over me as I squirmed with pleasure beneath her.

She cupped her right breast and pressed her nipple directly over the tip of my cock and I shuddered to feel the hardened flesh pressing so sensually against me. She repeated the action with her left breast as well, all the while looking into my eyes. To my complete astonishment, she squeezed the tip of her nipple until a small stream of her milk flowed from her and over my cock.

She bent her head to my cock and, with the flat of her tongue, lapped up the milk, holding it in her mouth as she leaned forward to bring her lips to mine. As we kissed and our lips parted, my mouth was suffused with the beautiful taste of her milk.

She smiled down at me, her face directly over mine as she raised her knees and straddled my hips. She reached between us to gently lift my erection to her pussy lips, holding my shaft against her as she slowly rocked her hips forward and back with my cock sliding between her lips, coating me with her slick lubrication.

I reached up, wanting desperately to grasp her hips and guide her movements, but she once again shook her head. "No baby," she purred seductively as she continued to slowly thrust her hips to tease my cock with her pussy lips.

Obediently I lowered my hands, resting them against her calves. "Can you feel how wet I am?" she whispered, her voice low and husky. "How wet I am for you?"

As she spoke, she moved her hips to slide her slick lips along the entire length of my shaft, from the tip all the way down to my aching balls.

I wanted to cum so badly I was squirming for release beneath her. She smiled, sensing my intense need, and shook her head. "Hold on just a little longer, baby," she said, lifting her hips to remove the temptation, her voice low and husky, "We're almost there now."

She lowered her shoulders and let her breasts slide over my face and I opened my mouth to lick each of her nipples as they moved over my mouth. Her breathing became highly elevated and she moaned softly as she held herself still momentarily to allow me to take her nipple into my mouth and tenderly take some of her milk.

As I moved to her other breast to suckle there, she lifted my cock to her pussy, raising her hips to guide the tip to the entrance of her vagina. As she had done with her mouth, she slowly...very slowly lowered her hips to take my entire erection deep inside her.

"God, you feel so good inside me," she whispered hoarsely, her voice deep and husky with desire, "Do you want to cum in my pussy?"

"God, YES, Mable!" I gasped, wanting desperately to thrust up into her.

She raised her hips very slowly and I felt myself begin to reach that point of no return where I would not be able to stop myself. Sensing my impending release, she paused, holding just the tip of my cock inside her vagina, and looked deep into my eyes.

I felt the acute need to release abate slightly as she held me without moving, but then she smiled almost wickedly and began using her abdominal muscles to tighten her vagina and squeeze the tip of my cock with her lips.

"God...Mable!" I gasped, feeling the sensation rising inside me and knowing I was only moments away from exploding whether she wanted me to or not.

"Yessss..." She hissed, her eyes boring directly into mine as she sensed the urgency of my need, her vagina continuing to squeeze the tip of my cock. "I'm ready for you now, baby. Are you ready to cum for me?"

I nodded frantically, "Yes!" I cried, imploring her. "Please, Mable...please!"

With a soft sigh, she lowered her hips down onto me, taking my entire length inside her. She lifted her hips quickly, only to plunge her hips down onto me again...and again. She leaned forward onto me, her breasts in my face. I took her nipple into my mouth and greedily sucked milk from her as my semen erupted inside her.

Mable cried aloud, and her body trembled above me, vibrating almost spasmodically in that now very familiar manner that told me she was cumming. She cried out my name, again and again, as each wave of pleasure shuddered through her.

As our mutual pleasure began to ebb, I moved my mouth to her other breast and began to suckle there as well, swallowing her warm sweet milk as her hips finally stilled above me.

Moments later, she rolled from me and we lay side by side gasping for breath.

"Holy shit, Mable," I managed to gasp as I caught my breath. "That was amazing. YOU were incredible. Where did you ever learn to do all those things?"

Mable laughed softly and rolled toward me, supporting her head in the palm of her hand, "Learn?" She said, laughing again. "Baby, I'm glad you liked it, but I was just making it up as I went along."

"Seriously?" I asked, turning my face to her. "That was all just spontaneous?"

She nodded and smiled, caressing my stomach tenderly with her fingertips. "Pretty much, yeah," she said. "I wanted to tease you with my body and make you go a little crazy. And, in case you couldn't tell, I was enjoying it every bit as much as you were."

I rolled onto my side to face her, mirroring her position of supporting my head in my hand. "God, Mable, you made me crazy all right. You had me begging you to let me cum."

She laughed and smiled broadly, "Would it surprise you to know that it was difficult for me to keep from cumming too?"

"God, you are such an amazing woman, Mable," I said, leaning in to kiss her lips lightly.

You know what?" she said with a smile. "For an inexperienced lover who just lost his virginity, you are rather amazing yourself. I have never in my life had so many orgasms in so short a time. And, not just ordinary orgasms, but orgasms so intense I feel as though I'm losing my mind when they happen."

"That's a good thing, though, right?" I smiled hesitantly.

She laughed and playfully slapped my stomach, "It's a very good thing. It's just astonishing to me how it took a nerdy little computer geek to find the woman in me...and so many times." Her smile faded, "So, you better be careful, or you may have me falling in love with you."

I laughed softly, "If that's the way things are, then I don't think I want to be careful at all," I said, reaching out to gently caress her cheek. "Because I think I've probably been in love with you from the first moment I saw you."

Yet again, her eyes welled with tears and I smiled, "There you go again," I said, using my thumb to wipe her eyes. "You've got the leakiest eyes of anyone I know."

She leaned into me and wrapped me in her arms, holding me close. "That's because you're always saying the most beautiful things. I can't help it."

"I love you, Mable," I said impulsively, looking directly into her eyes.

Without taking her eyes from mine, she placed her hand on my cheek. "I wasn't completely certain, until tonight," she said, her voice shaking with emotion. "I think I was afraid to even admit it to myself. But, I'm very much in love with you too, Jimmy."

My heart skipped a beat and I gasped. Looking into her eyes my eyesight began to blur as my eyes welled with emotion. We both reached for one another at the same time, clinging tightly as we both gave in to those emotions.

Minutes later, we leaned back and wiped our eyes. "So," I said, looking at her without smiling. "What happens to us now?"

Mable smiled and nodded, "I guess that's the sixty-four-thousand-dollar question, isn't it? I think we should put our heads together and figure out the best solution to that question."

"I like that idea."

"All right then," she smiled sitting up to recline on the pillow behind her. "Let's try to look at this pragmatically, and from both of our perspectives."

She pursed her lips thoughtfully as I joined her to recline beside her on my pillow. "I'm reasonably sure that you feel the same way I do about tonight. I very much want to spend even more time with you like this, anytime it can be arranged."

I nodded enthusiastically, "Very much so," I said.

"So," she said as she refilled our wine glasses. "I guess it only remains for us to define the parameters of this new relationship we find ourselves in." She held up her glass and I clinked mine against hers.

"First of all, let me just say that I love what we have together. I love how the computer business is taking off and working with you on it. And I love us being together." She frowned and pursed her lips, "Where I have some concerns though is how we manage this new relationship outside of my apartment."

I nodded, knowing exactly where she was going with this because I had the very same concerns.

"I'm not sure I would want for any of this to be put out there for public consumption. At least not right away. And don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not ashamed to show the entire world how I feel about you. I just think we should maintain a little discretion for a while. And keep in mind the difference in our ages is likely to be something that some people might look upon as being rather strange, or even immoral."

I nodded in complete agreement, my first thought was for my Mom and what her reaction might be.

"I don't know how you feel about it," she continued. "But, overall, my single biggest concern is your Mother, and what her response might be to learn we were involved sexually."

I laughed aloud causing her to pause and raise her eyebrows in surprise. "Sorry," I said. "I only laughed because I was thinking the very same thought at the same moment you said it out loud. Honestly, Mable, I couldn't give two shits about what any of my friends or anyone else in the world might think about us being together. But my Mom is a different story entirely."

"Any clue about what she might think?" She asked, sipping her wine.

I shrugged, "I honestly don't know, but I'm going to do my best to find out."

"And how might you try to manage that?" She asked with a raise of one eyebrow.

I laughed, "Good question. I think I'm just going to have to pay better attention to the things she says. I know she has some reservations about the computer business...and, especially your involvement in it. I know she wonders what's in it for you. I usually just deflect those questions and change the subject."

Mable nodded thoughtfully, "I wish there was a way I could talk to her too, to get more of a personal sense of her. I'll have to think about how to make that happen.

After a moment of thoughtful silence, Mable turned to me, "Okay, this is where I think we're at with this. First of all, we love each other, and we don't want this relationship to end. And secondly, we both feel the main obstacle to overcome when It comes to being open about our relationship is your Mother. Do I have that correct so far?"

I nodded, "Yes. And I think that, if we're careful about it, I don't see why we can't just continue just like we have from the beginning, with no-one being the wiser. The whole computer business makes it easier for us to spend time together without too much suspicion from anyone, even my Mom."

Mable smiled, "I believe we have a consensus, and I couldn't agree more. And, please, look for any indication from your Mom as to how she might react to learn about us being together."

I raised my glass to Mable and we both drained the remainder of our wine. "Now, how would you like to have a nice warm soothing shower with me before going to bed?" She smiled.

I returned her smile and followed her stunning nude body into the bathroom

(The story continues in Mable's Breasts - Part 5. Comments welcome in Lit)