Mable's Breasts Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are they doing out there?

"Just sitting at the patio table holding hands and talking," she said.

"We could maybe join them for a while if you'd like to?" I offered.

"Should we?" She asked with a smile and a hopeful look. "I mean...it just looks so beautiful out there. But that wasn't in the plan that she and I had made."

At that moment, Mom opened the patio door and stepped into the room. "Hey," she said with a broad smile. "If you two are quite through leaving your DNA all over my kitchen, why don't you join us on the patio? It's beautiful outside tonight...I'm just coming in to get a couple of bottles of wine."

I smiled at Mable who so obviously did not want the double date evening to end just yet. "I'll get the glasses," she said to Mom.

I stepped out onto the patio and sat down at the table beside John.

"Holy fuck, man," he said, shaking his head. "You gotta believe me, man. I never intended to make it with your Mom in the car like that."

I laughed aloud and gave him a fist bump. "Well then we're even," I said. "Because I never intended for you guys to catch us going at it in the kitchen either."

He smiled with relief and I realized he had been worrying about my reaction to what happened in the back seat. "And, just so you know, I'm totally cool with you and my Mom, man," I continued with a broad smile.

John relaxed back into the patio chair with a broad smile. "Holy shit, man. Can you even believe this night is really happening? Check out us geeky losers now, huh?"

I laughed and we fist bumped once more, "Yeah, even the losers get lucky sometimes," I said, quoting a line from the Tom Petty song.

"God, man...your Mom is so amazing...I..."

He had to hold that thought as the women stepped out onto the patio with two bottles of wine and glasses. They joined us at the table and wine was poured, and the clinking of glasses ensued.

"Mable and I have had a little bit of a conversation in the kitchen just now," she said, turning her gaze to me with a smile. "So, let me fill you in on what I just told her. A few minutes ago, while John and I were alone out here on the patio, I confessed everything to him...about our little ploy to lure him to the house for game night."

I glanced at John and he gave me a little smile and a shrug.

"So..." Continued Mom with a smile. "Since the entire nefarious plan seems to have been turned completely upside down...there really isn't any reason for you and Mable to sneak away to leave John and me alone. So, I suggested to Mable, just now in the kitchen, that maybe the two of you might like to stay here with us for the rest of the evening?"

I looked at Mable, "And you said?"

Mable smiled, "I told her that it would be perfectly all right with me, but that the decision would be yours."

"I'd like to think that we are all adults here," said Mom. "Look...We've seen each other having sex...And it also appears that none of us has been so sufficiently traumatized by the experience to run out of the house screaming or phoning 911."

There were smiles and laughter all around the table. Mom reached out and took my hand and then reached to take Mable's hand with her other, looking at each of us in turn. "I for one enjoyed watching the two of you showing your love for one another. I'm not sure how either of you feel about me saying that, or how you may have felt about seeing John and me together, but...I have to admit, it excited the hell out of me to know you two were able to see us."

"I liked seeing you guys doing it too," smiled John. "I thought it was sexier than hell. I think my biggest concern about all this was how James here was going to feel about me being with his Mom."

"That was actually my concern as well," said Mable, "when Leslie asked me about spending the evening together like this. I mean, it's not unheard of for two couples to get together and share sexual intimacies...But it becomes slightly more problematic when two of the four are mother and son. That's why I said the decision to stay would have to be yours."

I smiled at mom, who was looking at me pointedly. "Look," I said, turning my attention from Mom to John and back again. "Let me just state, for the record, that I have no problem whatsoever with the two of you being intimate."

Mom smiled at me warmly and squeezed my hand, "Although, I have to admit," I continued with a little laugh. "Even though it kind of excited me to see you two together in the back seat, it was still kind of a surreal experience watching my Mom having sex with my best friend."

"Believe me, I know that feeling," said Mom with a laugh. "But I'm also not going to lie and say I didn't love watching the two of you together."

I nodded and returned Mom's smile, "And, I liked seeing you with John, Mom," I said, squeezing her hand.

We all looked at Mable, who had been silent. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Well..." she began, "at the risk of possibly sounding like the world's biggest slut, I not only enjoyed watching the two of you in the back seat, it thoroughly excited me. So much so, that I damn near raped Jimmy in the kitchen. And...when I noticed you two watching us, it excited me even more."

"Yes!" Exclaimed Mom, smiling broadly at Mable. "That's just how I felt too." She looked at each of us around the table. "So, are we all in agreement about spending the rest of the night together?"

I raised my glass with a smile and the other's followed suit, clinking our glasses together.

"I'm so glad we can do this," sighed Mom, sipping her wine. "This is an absolutely perfect evening."

"So... I'm guessing then that we won't be doing any couple swapping anytime soon," said John with a huge grin.

We all laughed aloud. "Yeah...I think not," said Mom, slapping his arm playfully.

I smiled as Mom leaned in to kiss John passionately. It was wonderful to see the happiness on her face.

We all relaxed and chatted quietly, enjoying the ambiance of the indirect lighting in and around the pool and the beautiful warm spring evening.

Mom laughed and smiled across at Mable and me, "I want all three of you to know that I didn't plan to make love to John in the back seat tonight. It just happened kind of of...spontaneously."

Mable laughed softly. "I have to admit that it surprised the hell out of me, especially after the conversation you and I shared this afternoon about sex," she said.

Mom nodded soberly, leaving John and me to wonder about the subject of their conversation. "I know," she said looking directly at Mable. "But, at the steak house tonight I realized that, in the great scheme of things, it didn't really matter anymore. Regardless of how this thing with John might go, I'm giving up celibacy for good." She looked at John and leaned in to kiss his lips lightly. "I'm kind of hoping this won't just be a one-night stand kind of affair," she said with a smile. "And I'm really hoping you might feel the same way."

John nodded his head, looking directly into Mom's eyes. "God, Leslie...of course I do."

"What's this all about?" I asked, thoroughly in the dark.

"Condoms," said Mable, her eyes on me.

"Oh, fuck," gasped John. "Should I..."

Mom stopped him with a smile and her fingertips to his lips.

"No, honey," she said, shaking her head. "What happened between us happened exactly the way I wanted it to happen."

She looked across at Mable and me, taking John's hand in hers. "While you were away changing your clothes for the evening, I made a quick call for an appointment with my doctor to have my prescription for birth control pills renewed after all these years."

I couldn't help but smile at the look of relief on John's face. Mable leaned over to embrace Mom, and the women hugged one another warmly.

"And THIS guy," smiled Mom, leaning over to John and taking him in her arms, kissing his cheek. "Has given me more pleasure in the back seat of my car this evening than I've had in the last three years."

I smiled and fist bumped John once more.

"So," said Mom, holding her glass aloft once more and looking into my eyes. "I want to make a toast. Thank you all," she said looking at me, "You for being the kind of man to open Mable's eyes about younger men." She turned her attention to Mable. "And, thank you for your open honesty about your relationship with my son, and the virtues of younger men." She smiled at John, "And, especially you, for being the younger man I needed tonight more than anything."

Mom and John kissed warmly. I looked at Mable, who had tears streaming down her cheeks, and embraced her lovingly, wiping her cheeks with my fingers.

Mom handed a fresh bottle of wine and the corkscrew to John, who obediently pulled the cork and Mom poured out fresh wine for everyone.

"Leslie, your back yard is absolutely beautiful," said Mable, looking around and smiling with pleasure. "The way you've landscaped and with all the colored mood lighting, it's a perfectly romantic setting."

Mom beamed with the compliment, and justifiably so. She had devoted a great many weekends to the project.

"Thank you," she smiled. "That's exactly the ambiance I was hoping to create back here."

"Tell you what," she said as she refilled all our glasses, "A long as we're all enjoying the beautiful evening together, what do you say that, for fun, we all play true confessions?"

"Mom," I said with a broad grin. "I truly confess...I don't know how to play true confessions."

"Nor do I," said Mable, sipping her wine with a smile.

"Me neither," offered John with a shrug.

"The rules are simple," explained Mom. "We go around the table and each one of us confesses something to all the rest of us that no-one else knows about them."

"Oh, God...I think I'm going to need several more bottles of wine for this kind of game," laughed Mable as the took a deep swallow from her glass.

"Not a problem in the slightest," laughed Mom as she quickly refilled Mable's glass. "I have a dozen more bottles in the pantry."

"Go ahead, Mom," I said, raising an eyebrow at her. "It's your game, so why don't you start?"

Mom pursed her lips thoughtfully and looked around the table. After several moments of reflection, she said, "All right," she said with a sigh. "A long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away," she added with a laugh. "I was a rock band groupie. I followed most of the local bands around New Jersey, partying with them and even hanging out to party with some of the bigger bands when they came to town."

That totally surprised me about her. My Mom a party girl with rock bands? It went totally against everything I ever knew about her.

"When you say party, do you mean sexually?" Asked Mable.

"Sometimes, yeah. Especially when I got a little older."

"Anybody famous?" Asked John, his eyes wide.

Mom looked around the table thoughtfully, obviously gauging how much to reveal. "Well, Richie Sambora and I carried on a bit of a relationship for a while."

That brought gasps around the table. "That was mostly before he ever became really famous," she explained. "Once that happened, he was always off touring with the band and we kind of drifted apart."

Mom sat back and smiled at me, clearly very pleased to have bared her soul in front of us all. "I believe it's your turn, John," she said, reaching over to take his hand in hers.

"Yeah, John," I grinned broadly, "Try to top THAT one."

We all laughed, and Mable reached out to take my hand in hers.

John cleared his throat self-consciously and looked at us all somewhat sheepishly. "Okay...okay," he began. "Here goes nothin'. Most of my friends...the guys who know me..." he cast a side-long look pointedly my way. "...know I like to brag a lot about all the girls I've been with. And I HAVE gone out on a few dates with girls. But...tonight, with Leslie in the back seat...it was my first time ever having sex."

Mom's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She turned to him immediately and crushed him to her in a tight embrace. "Oh, my God, John. I'm...I'm truly sorry your first time was that way. I didn't know."

Mable and I shared a look of complete astonishment as, for us, it was déjà vu all over again.

John laughed and kissed her. "There's absolutely nothing to be sorry for, Leslie," he said. "It was the best experience of my life."

Mable covered her mouth to stifle a gasping laugh as John's words had almost exactly mirrored my own. I leaned forward, taking Mable in my arms and held her lovingly. We smiled into each other's eyes and turned to see John and Mom kissing tenderly.

Mable and I shared a look and raised our glasses to one another with knowing smiles as we both recalled the beauty of our first night together. I had never even suspected that John might have been a virgin, I would surely have told Mom if I did. He had, on many occasions, regaled us guys with tales of his sexual exploits, so I had just assumed he was experienced. Certainly, infinitely more experienced than I.

I snapped out of my reverie to find everyone looking at me. "Your turn, bud," said John with a smile. "And I can't wait to hear what you got."

From the moment Mom first suggested the confessional game, I had been wracking my brain for something I could relate. Almost everything I could come up with was something that at least one of them likely knew already. And then it hit me.

I thought about in momentarily, wondering if it was something I really wanted revealed to Mom. But her brazenly curious gaze made up my mind for me. "Do you remember a time, way back when, when you and I kind of got into a bit of a wrestling match over one of my report cards?" I said, looking directly at her.

Mom frowned as if not remembering and then her eyebrow raised.

Several years ago, back when I was in the seventh or eighth grade, I brought home a report card that I was afraid to reveal to my parents. I kept it hidden, thinking to forge one of their signatures and hoping neither would suddenly realize it was past due and neither had actually seen it.

I was lying in bed one morning with the card in my hand, intending to deal with it that very day when my Mom suddenly entered my room without knocking. She had just had a shower and wore her terry-cloth robe with a towel wrapped around her head. She smiled, "Oh, good, your awake. I was about to roust you if you were still asleep."

As she turned to leave, she suddenly stopped and did a bit of a double-take, "Is that your report card?" She asked turning back toward the bed.

I cringed, holding the card to my chest, unable to speak in my embarrassment at being caught with the card. Mom sat on the side of the bed and held out her hand, "Come on, mister, give it up."

She reached for the card, attempting to snatch it from my hand and, impulsively I pulled it away from her. She smiled playfully at me, moving onto her hands and knees on the bed as I continued to hold the card away from her. "You want to be like that, do you?" She said with a teasing smile.

She laughed aloud and lunged for the card, throwing her body over mine and stretching her hand out to try to get the card which I held just out of her reach. She crawled over me, lying on top of me as she pulled the card from my grasp. Then, without moving away, holding me down with her body, she began to look at the grades with a frown on her face.

I struggled beneath her, wanting to push her from me to take the card from her hand, when suddenly I had an orgasm. I didn't know the technical term for that good feeling that occurred when I rubbed my erection against something, I wasn't even aware that an erection was beginning to occur for me as I struggled beneath her. But I surrendered to the pleasurable feeling as her body pressed down on mine. At that moment, it was the very first time in my life that I had ever associated the good feeling with the opposite sex.

There was complete silence on the patio as I finished relating my true confession. Mom's eyes were wide, and I could see I had genuinely stunned her. "Wow," said John, trying not to smile, while Mable did smile and squeezed my hand.

"It was shortly thereafter that I discovered my Dad's Playboy collection and I was officially off to the races," I said, attempting to lighten the mood and evoking laughter from everyone.

"I do remember that day, said Mom soberly. "And very clearly too. But, my God, other than that playful tussle for your report card, I had no idea anything else was happening. I'm sure I would have been severely traumatized at the time if I had known."

"Are you okay knowing about it now?" I asked hopefully.

Mom frowned and shook her head, "Absolutely NOT," she said, slapping the table emphatically, eliciting gasps from Mable and John. She looked at each of us and smiled, "To this day, I'm still really pissed off about that lousy report card." We all laughed as the lighthearted mood returned.

"And..." I said, raising my finger for emphasis. "In deference to whatever my mother's personal feelings might be on the matter, I wish to hereby state that my reaction would have very likely been exactly the same had it been any other woman in the world lying on top of me at that moment."

"I'll drink to that," smiled John.

"Ooh, very diplomatically said," said Mable, lifting her glass to me with an approving nod.

Mom stood up and hoisted her glass, "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you James T. Kirk, the newest senator from the great state of Nevada."

Everyone laughed. As Mom sat down, she leaned into Mable and said sotto voce, "Seriously, Mable. Keep an eye on him, if he starts kissing babies and holding fundraisers, we may have to tie him down."

"Okay, Mable," smiled John. "I think it's about time for you to spill your guts."

Mable nodded and sat back in her chair, taking a large swallow of wine before speaking. "All right, I actually have two things. One that you and Leslie don't know, and the other one that Jimmy doesn't know. But they're both related so they're both part of the same confession."

"I'm liking this already," smiled Mom, leaning forward with interest.

"Okay, my first confession is that my breasts are constantly producing milk."

"Wait...what?" Said John, sitting up straight in his chair.

"You're able to lactate without pregnancy?" Asked Mom.

Mable nodded. "For most of my adult life," she answered, "I use a breast pump every couple of weeks when the pressure becomes uncomfortable. Jimmy already knows this and has even seen me use the breast pump. He was curious about the taste and I let him taste it. I even showed him how to express my milk with his mouth, like a baby would.

"The part of my confession he doesn't know is that, when he takes my milk during sex, my orgasm becomes so intense I almost lose my mind. It's as if my nipples are directly connected to my clitoris."

I smiled to myself. While I hadn't known for certain, I had strongly suspected. I recalled the night she had made me stop taking milk from her breasts because she was becoming too aroused by it. And, during sex, her body would writhe almost violently when I suckled at her nipple at the same time.

"This has been really nice," smiled Mom. "I'm really glad we did this. Knowing all these personal things about each of you makes me feel all that much closer to all of you."

"I think we all feel the same way, Leslie," said John. "This is the most amazing night I've ever had."

"And the night is still young," smiled Mom. "God, it is such a beautiful evening," she sighed as she drained the remainder of the wine in her glass. "The temperature is absolutely perfect. Don't you think?" As we all nodded and made appreciative sounds, she stood and moved toward the pool, kicking off her heels along the way. As we all watched, she reached behind her back to unzip her dress, letting it fall to the ground and stepping out of it as she slowly made her way toward the pool. She looked behind her and smiled teasingly at John as she lowered her thong and let it fall to her ankles.