Mable's Breasts Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the years, I have, of course, had a great many opportunities to see Mom in a bathing suit, or even just her bra and panties and, even though she was my Mom, had always been able to appreciate her figure objectively. But, as she stripped nude walking toward the pool, it hit me that I had never seen her so openly revealed. She was, indeed, a beautiful woman, with gorgeous legs and broad pleasing hips. Her medium-sized breasts were beautifully formed and exceptionally pretty, with perky erect nipples. Her stomach was surprisingly flat and completely without any telltale stretch marks to give evidence of ever having been pregnant.

John seemed completely mesmerized as he watched her disrobing with a lustful, appreciative smile on his face. As Mom seated herself at the edge of the pool and dangled her lower legs into the water, he stood and began removing his clothes until he too was completely nude. He strode to the pool, his penis already beginning to become erect, and sat down beside her, slipping his arm around her shoulders as they began to kiss.

"Shall we join them?" I smiled at Mable.

"I was hoping you would ask me that," she grinned as she stood and kicked off her heels. "All my life I've wondered what it might be like to make love in a swimming pool. How good are my chances tonight?"

God, I needed no further encouragement. I smiled up at her as I quickly pulled off my shoes and socks, then standing to remove my polo shirt and my jeans. With only her dress to remove, Mable was completely nude before I could even get my shoes off. Unlike John though, I was fully erect as I kicked off my briefs and embraced Mable. As we kissed, she teasingly moved her hips against me, making me shiver with pleasure. We turned and walked hand-in-hand toward the pool.

We sat momentarily on the edge of the pool beside John and Mom, with our lower legs dangling in the water, watching them as they kissed. John was fondling her breasts as her hand stroked his erection. Mom pulled her mouth from his with a little sigh and then slid gently into the water, turning to face him with a smile.

As Mable and I watched, Mom reached up to wrap her arms around John's hips and took his erection into her mouth. John gasped aloud, his eyes tightly closed as Mom moved her head rapidly.

Mable turned to me, her face flushed with arousal and slipped into the water, reaching up to take my hands and pull be into the water with her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled her body up, wrapping her legs around my torso. Her body felt almost weightless in the water as I grasped her buttocks and lifted her.

"Oh, Leslie," gasped John, his hands entwined in Mom's hair as her head rose and fell on him. Mable and I watched as John began to writhe and he called her name once more.

Mable moaned softly as I found her vagina with the tip of my cock and thrust into her. She turned her face to me, her forehead against my forehead and we looked into each other's eyes as we listened to John as he reached orgasm and Mom moaned softly onto his cock.

"I love you so much," murmured Mable as our bodies began to move together. I raised her hips effortlessly in the water, my hands grasping her buttocks, thrusting forward with my hips each time I lowered her onto me.

"God, baby," she groaned, staring lovingly into my eyes, "Your cock feels so good." We continued to move together, finding the rhythm we both needed as I held to her and our bodies rose and fell in the water.

Peripherally, I was aware that John had joined Mom in the water in the shallow end of the pool. With her back pressed against him, he embraced her, moving his hands over her body as they stood in the shallows and watched us.

"They're watching," breathed Mable, her eyes boring into mine, her cheeks highly flushed. I smiled to let her know I knew. "I...love that...they're watching," she murmured softly, her voice shaking with emotion and lust as her hips began to move against me rapidly.

Sensing she was close, I matched the speed of her pelvic movements, thrusting into her forcefully.

"Oh, God," she cried aloud, her eyelids fluttering. She reached down and cupped her breast, lifting it as I bent my head. Mable shuddered almost violently as I closed my mouth over her nipple and began taking her milk. She gasped aloud, tossing her head, her hips moving almost frantically against me as her orgasm swept her away.

I surrendered to the physical thrill of her body shuddering in orgasm, the wonderful taste of her breast milk, and the exquisite sensation of her vagina and I too began to cum.

As our pleasure began to wane and the tension left her body, she released her breast and wrapped both arms around my neck. We kissed warmly and lovingly as our breathing returned to normal.

Mom cried out, pulling us from our reverie. Mable and I both turned our heads to see Mom bent over the rim of the pool with John behind her thrusting into her forcefully, her body jolting almost violently with each slap of his pelvis against her buttocks.

Mom cried out again, tossing her head from side to side, her hands grasping uselessly at the patio tiles abutting the pool. "Yes...oh, God, yes..." She cried.

"God, they're so beautiful together." She sighed softly and nuzzled my neck, "I like this pool a lot," she said, squeezing my torso with her thighs. "What a beautiful way to make love."

Mom cried out again and we turned out attention back to her and John. Mom lay with her face against the tiles, facing our direction with one of the pool lights highlighting her face. Her eyes were wide, looking directly at us as their bodies slapped together forcefully. Her lips were parted, and she cried out softly with each thrust of John's hips as he leaned forward and pressed his forehead against the back of her neck, his eyes closed.

Mom gasped, her hands still grasping ineffectually at the pool tiles, and closed her eyes. "I'm...I'm cumming," she gasped, her eyelids fluttering rapidly as her brows arched as if experiencing pain. "I'm cumming!"

In that moment, as the beautiful agony of her orgasm suffused my mother's face, I felt a love for her that I had never experienced before, and for the first time in my life, I saw her for the woman she was. The woman behind the motherly façade I had known all my life, the passionate loving woman my father had known and loved.

Moments later, her orgasm waning, she opened her eyes and smiled blissfully. John suddenly grunted, holding himself still and then thrusting once slowly...then again with another grunt. Mom's smile broadened as she felt John releasing inside her and turned her head to kiss him until his body sagged onto hers.

The loving couple slid back into the water and turned to embrace, both of them smiling and laughing in the glow of their orgasms. Mable rose up until I slid from her and we both settled together into the water as well. Mable pulled me with her as she moved toward Mom and John.

As we neared, Mom turned and held her arms out to Mable and the two women embraced warmly.

"I think this has probably been one of the most beautiful evenings I've ever had," smiled Mom.

"I feel exactly the same way," returned Mable as the women parted. "I'm ever so glad that our original plan fell apart."

Mom smiled as John leaned over to slip an arm around her. "I know what you mean," she said, stroking John's hand affectionately as he cupped her breast. "While I know it would have been a very pleasurable evening alone with John, having the two of you here and sharing the experience as we have, has made it so much more sensual and exciting than I even have words to describe."

We all turned together and pulled ourselves from the pool and we all made our way back to the patio table. Mom rushed quickly into the house, returning only moments later with four large beach towels that she handed to each of us to wrap ourselves in. I poured out the remains of the wine into our glasses and we all toasted one another.

"You know," said Mom, looking at Mable thoughtfully, "I told you this earlier, but I'd like them to hear it too." She turned toward John and me, "I always used to wonder what kind of woman you would fall in love with and bring home to meet me," she said, her eyes on mine. "And, I always knew, in my heart of hearts, that I wouldn't like her. No woman you ever brought home would ever be good enough for my son."

She looked at Mable and smiled, "But, I was so wrong," she said. She looked back at me and leaned over the table toward me. "I...LOVE...her."

Mom reached out to me and I took her hand in mine, "I'm glad, Mom, because I kinda like her myself."

"Stop it," said Mable, her eyes welling. "You guys are going to make me cry."

"That one got me too, Mable," smiled Mom as she wiped her eye. "And then there's this guy," she added, turning to John and taking hold of his hand. "I'm not going to say that what we have is love, it's much too early for any of that kind of rhetoric. But I do LOVE the way he makes me feel when we're together," she smiled, looking directly into his eyes. "And, when we're making love."

"I love it too, Leslie," said John. "I really do." He pulled her hand to his lips and kissed it, looking deeply into her eyes.

"God!" Gasped Mom, fanning her face, "Is it hot out here, or is it just us?"

We all laughed.

"Why don't we all retire into the house?" Said Mom. "I'll make us all a little something to eat.

***

(The story continues in Mable's Breasts Pt. 09)