Mac and the Little People Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuttystool felt her strength leave her.

---

Rose walked up the trail between Sigra and Gniff. Sigra held her arm, and Gniff held her other hand.

"Here it is," said Sigra. She pointed out a nearly grown in trail that forked away at a lumpy cedar tree. The smaller trail was marked with the unmistakable signs of a human's recent passage. "Were you expecting company? A new human lover to replace Seamus?" asked Sigra.

"No one can replace Seamus," said Rose. She felt a little spark of hope flash into her hand from Gniff.

"Either way, you would do better to forget that human. Especially you!" said Sigra, poking Gniff.

"But I wasn't-," Gniff began, but Sigra interrupted her.

"You still haven't entirely shaken your reputation as a human fucker with a cunt as wide as a mine shaft," said Sigra. Rose put her hand around Gniff's shoulder.

"You don't have to be cruel to such a gentle thing," Rose said to Sigra.

Sigra glared sternly at rose for a moment. "You are free to go," said Sigra. Rose and Gniff turned to take the trail "Not you!" Sigra grabbed Gniff by the arm.

"Does an indestructible gem like yourself really need to take Gniff to pick up a recruit for your gnome army?" asked Rose.

"I see what you are trying. Yes I do require her services. She is the baggage detail," said Sigra, pointing at the lumpy sock.

"You really are a cruel thing. How long have you been bossing Gniff around?"

"None of your business. You better not keep your human waiting," said Sigra.

"Let me take Gniff with me."

"No. And don't try to bargain. You don't have anything I want."

"But the human does."

"What could a human man have that I want?" asked Sigra indignantly.

"Besides the obvious thing you need, he has time."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You are in dire need of the attention only a male can provide," said Rose.

"Not that. Explain how he has time," said Sigra.

"If Mac was to hear that you were engaged in impressment then he would stop you. If you were to be generous enough to give your servant a break we could...delay him a little bit," said Rose. She had reasoned that Sigra was after Tia and Fifi, but was confident that they were safe under the house.

"Very well. Gniff, go with Rose, but don't get your hopes up."

The two of them set off together down the side trail. Sigra took the sock and continued toward the house.

---

Mac's hands were violently jerked off Fizzy's breasts as he was pulled backward into the yellowing daffodil foliage. The thorny vines wrapped around his limbs and held him tight to the ground.

"Are you ready, stud?" Fizzy's face came into focus above him. Her wild green hair fell into his face. She moved out of view just as quickly, but Mac could feel her straddling his torso. Her little hands fumbled with his fly, then he felt the cool air on his privates as she released his penis. Then Mac felt her hot tongue on his dick head. "You like that?" teased Fizzy.

Mac moaned in agreement. His intoxicated brain couldn't make words. Fizzy put both hands around the base of his cock and worked him up to full hardness. Mac lifted his head and was rewarded with a full, if blurry, view of Fizzy's slender torso and well toned butt. She must have felt him looking, because she looked over her shoulder.

"You really do like green skin on a girl," said Fizzy. She raised herself onto her knees and one elbow. She spread her snatch with two fingers. "Green all the way up, you stupid horny male. I bet you want to feel how deep I go." She returned her attention to his penis and squeezed his throbbing member with both hands. "Are you my stupid horny male?"

Mac moaned in agreement again.

"Now I'm going to take away all your pain. Won't that be nice?" said Fizzy. She spread the pre-cum around the head of Mac's cock with her tongue, prompting another moan from Mac.

Then Fizzy slapped his cock. The sudden pain stood out in sharp relief against the fog of pleasure, making Mac gasp. She dismounted him and gathered a few smilax vines. Then she whipped him across the chest. The thorns left long scratches in his flesh. The pain shocked Mac back into reality. His vision cleared and he realized that his limbs were restrained just as the second blow landed.

"What-Ow! What are you doing?" he demanded.

"Getting the pain out. Now shut up and feel what I'm doing!" Fizzy whipped him again.

"Stop!" Mac shouted.

"Or what? You can't stop me. You can make it harder, but that will only hurt you more in the end."

Mac recalled his POW conduct training. A soldier in a turban had threatened him in a similar manner some years ago, just before his first deployment. The difference was that the training instructor hadn't actually beaten anyone. Fizzy whipped him again, tearing fresh scratches across his torso.

"What do you want from me?" Mac demanded.

"Pain! Give it to me!" She replied.

"Then shouldn't you be the one getting whipped?" Mac asked.

"No, I want your pain" said Fizzy. She whipped him again.

"You may as well give up, this doesn't hurt all that much" lied Mac as he winced from another blow. Of course it hurt, but if he let her know it worked, she would keep beating him.

Fizzy didn't respond, but redoubled her efforts, swinging the hand full of smilax vines in a figure eight so that each blow raked across him. Mac bit his lip to avoid giving her the satisfaction of hearing him cry out. Before long his entire torso was a mess of scratches and Fizzy was out of breath. She put a foot on his torso and stood panting. Her foot seemed to set his scratches on fire. The nymph wiped sweat off her forehead with one hand.

A drop of sweat fell onto Mac's chest. He cried out in pain from the salt water in his wound. Fizzy picked up on it immediately.

"Looks like I don't need the whip any more," she said. The nymph mounted Mac and straddled his bleeding torso. Where her skin touched his he felt the burn of salt.

"Please stop," Mac gasped.

"Give me your pain!" ordered Fizzy. She laid down and rubbed her sweat body against Mac's chest.

He screamed.

"That's it! This is what you get for being pathetic," said Fizzy. She sat up. Mac noticed a red tint to her green skin. She must have noticed too. Fizzy wiped some of the red off and rubbed it between her thumb and finger.

"Bleed on me, pathetic male," she ordered. The nymph dug her fingernails into Mac's chest and raked them toward herself, adding vertical scratches to the mess. She buried her face into his chest, then wiped her sweaty mass of hair across his pectorals. Mac whimpered like a broken man. Fizzy sat up with her face noticeably redder. One of her bloody hands found her clit and began rubbing in tiny circles.

"No wonder you are all alone in the world. You couldn't keep your human woman happy, couldn't keep your friends from getting hurt. Shit, you couldn't even please me, and I live for pleasure. Why am I sitting on your chest masturbating instead of riding your cock?" Fizzy leaned forward and slapped Mac with her bloodstained hand, then continued "Because I don't want it any more. I did, but you changed my mind."

---

Fizzy didn't feel right saying things that weren't true. Lying was a thing the queen taught her. It was useful, but it came with a cost. Later on she would feel pain in her heart, as if she had committed some crime against reality and the universe was jerking her back in line. This time the guilt came immediately. She was lying to herself just as much as to Mac. She tried to convince herself she didn't want to take his human cock all the way to her cervix and hold him in her unbreakable grip. It didn't work. She diddled herself looking into his anguished eyes and breathing in the testosterone laden scent of his blood. She had to get his pain before the man's pheromones conquered her and she did something stupid.

"Fizzy, please stop," begged Mac. That sent her over the edge. Fizzy squirted what felt like a waterfall to her, even though it was only a hand full of her sex juice. Mac screamed as if she had poured hot lava in his wounds and began coughing. Fizzy turned his head to the side. His coughing fit ended when he spat out a little black stone onto the grass.

"That was what I needed," said Fizzy.

She reached down for the stone. As she did so her face came close to Mac's. His eyes were still full of pain. Fizzy couldn't take her eyes off his. They were too beautiful to have that much pain in them. She began to panic inside. Mac was helpless. He wasn't supposed to be able to hold her eyes, but he was. She looked at both hands and the smeared hand prints on Mac's face. Then she smelled them. The rusty scent made her want more of Mac.

Realization washed over her. She had made herself fall in love with Mac. Fizzy kissed Mac on the lips, grabbed the little black gem, and ran.

12