Macey's First Cock

Story Info
Lesbian Macey gets her first taste of real cock.
4.5k words
3.98
18.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I originally wrote this as a short private story for another member of the site that I have been chatting with. She encouraged me to expand upon what I had written and mentored me to publish it as my first story, so here it goes....

My name is Devon. I earn a reasonable living as a window cleaner with a large client base and know nearly all of my customers' by name. One couple whose windows I regularly clean are Macey and Becca's. They are a lesbian couple who live in an end Victorian terrace house that has a small extension at the rear.

Macey is 20 years old, a UK size 6 with natural blond hair which she usually keeps in two plaits, small tits that just about fill an A cup bra, on the odd occasion that she wears one, and a perfectly smooth camel toe pussy. In contrast to Macey, Becca is 28 years old, a curvy UK size 22 with long ginger hair, natural H cup tits and most unexpectedly a very hairy pussy.

Macey met her girlfriend Becca when she moved to the area to start university and soon moved in with Becca which saved on accommodation costs. Macey has always had a sub side to her and Becca is her perfect mistress. They have a very loving relationship, however Macey must follow the rules set by Becca or she receives punishments. The rules are that Macey must wear the clothes and underwear selected by Becca, she must do her chores when she comes home from uni, she must study at home during her days off from uni, she is not allowed to play with herself and she must always ask permission to cum. If she fails with any of these rules then Macey is punished.

The punishments usually involve orgasm denial, sometimes for several days. Having to wear large butt plugs all day, even to her lectures which are both a turn on and very uncomfortable. Not being allowed to go to the toilet until Macey has no choice but to pee or poop her panties. One time Becca even made Macey remove her tampon during her period on her heaviest day, her red mensies soaking her white cotton panties then dripping down her legs to her little white ankle socks. By far the worst punishment was being made to eat Becca's unwashed hairy pussy at the end of a hot summer's day. However, Becca has never ever physically punished Macey.

Macey has always been a lesbian, she kissed a couple of boys when she first started high school but soon found she preferred playing with girls and did so throughout her school life. Until she met Becca, Macey was a virgin and it was Becca who first penetrated her small tight pussy with a slender strap-on dildo. Now Becca likes to fuck girls hard with long thick knobbly strap-on's, however as they tried to progress to using larger dildos on Macey they found that she really struggled to take anything larger than 5". After weeks of trying and a lot of pain for Macey, they went to a doctor who revealed that Macey has a naturally narrow and shallow vagina. At first this was a disappointment to both of the girls, but their relationship was strong and they soon moved on to pounding Macey's arse with the large dildos and butt plugs that Becca loves to use on her. Bizarrely Macey's arse was a lot more relaxed and stretched as if it had been well used from lots of fucking, however Macey swears that Becca was the first to take her anal virginity too.

Despite always being a lesbian, recently Macey has been thinking about what it would be like to feel a warm cock inside of her, especially in her tight pussy that doesn't get as much attention as it should. If she were to approach Becca about it she would most likely be punished for days for contemplating such a thought. However one bright sunny day such an opportunity to try was about to present itself to Macey.

Macey's afternoon lecture was cancelled so rather than staying to study at uni she decided to head home. While waiting at the bus stop a hot looking girl in cut off denim shorts and a crop top stood next to her. Macey from time to time kept glancing over at the girl, checking out her firm boobs and small round arse. The girl wasn't wearing a bra and she was sure she could see a bar piercing on both of her nipples. When the bus arrived, Macey followed the girl on board and sat opposite her so she could continue looking at the pretty girl. Soon Macey's pussy started to tingle at all the dirty things she would like to do to the girl and she could feel the throb of her clit followed by her wetness leaking into the gusset of her panties.

Eventually the bus pulled up at Macey's stop so she got off leaving the girl behind and started the short walk home, however she was not able to ignore the attention that her pussy needed. Unfortunately Macey had been going through a period of orgasm denial punishment by Becca for not asking permission to cum, so any little dirty thought got her going.

'Fuck it' Macey thought to herself as she opened the front door, stepping into the hallway and closing it behind her, 'Becca won't be home for at least four hours, she'll never know if I have a sneaky play.'

Macey kicked off her sandals and headed straight up the stairs to the bedroom. She pulled down her wet panties, letting them slide over her legs and hung them on the chair at the dressing table to dry off, worried that Becca could possibly inspect them later on that evening. She then laid down on the bed, flipped up her strappy summer dress and got to work on her aching, dripping cunny.

Meanwhile I arrived at Macey and Becca's house as I do every six weeks and parked my van opposite with 'Devon's Window Services' written on the side. I am an old-fashioned window cleaner using ladders and a squeegee so it took me a few moments to unload my equipment. As usual I started at the back top windows using my ladders to get over the fence as usually there is no one home.

I started with the window on the back of the extension which I always found with the blind pulled down. It's a black out blind with no gaps to peep through and each time I clean there I wonder what could be hidden behind it.

The bedroom window is next and I am startled when I peer through the window to find Macey laid on her bed, summer dress pulled up, ramming her fingers in and out of her pussy, desperate for a release.

I watched for a few minutes, my cock growing hard in my shorts, before I started to clean the windows. The sound of me cleaning startled Macey and she quickly pulled her hand out of her wet snatch, and covered herself up with her dress. I pretended that I hadn't seen anything and carried on, but out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of her licking her fingers clean. I finished the bedroom window and carried on working around the house. Once I had cleaned all of the windows rather than just popping the bill through the letterbox, I decided to knock on the door to see if Macey would answer.

Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock

At first I thought that Macey wasn't coming to the door and just as I was about to put the bill through the letterbox she opened the door.

"Hello Macey" I said, "I wasn't expecting you to be home."

"Hi Devon. My last lecture at uni was cancelled so I came home early to...... study!" she replied

My eyes looked Macey up and down in her flowery summer dress, there was no bra under the thin material and I could see her nipples poking through. With no panties on I could smell her sweet juice from where she had been playing with herself, which had run down her legs to her bare feet. My cock instantly hardened again in my shorts and I could see Macey looking down at the lump forming in my shorts, her pussy producing more nectar as she suddenly thought this could be the only opportunity of feeling a real cock inside her tight little cunny.

"I have the bill here for the windows." I said as I handed it over.

"Thanks." Macey replied as she took the piece of paper from me "I'll give it to Becca to pay online tonight if that's OK?"

"No problem. Same time in six weeks then?" I asked.

"Sure.... would you like to come in for a drink to cool down? It's very warm out and you look rather hot." invited Macey.

"Thanks." I replied and I followed Macey into the house, closing the door behind me.

We entered the kitchen and I took a seat on a stool at the breakfast bar. Macey went to the sink and ran the cold tap. Whilst doing so she bent over more than she needed to, allowing her dress to ride up giving me a perfect view of her soaking wet pussy. Macey filled a glass with water and put it on the counter in front of me, as she went to move away she accidentally on purpose knocked it over me, soaking my shorts through to my boxers.

"Ooohhh silly me! I'm so sorry!" exclaimed Macey.

"Don't worry they will dry."

"But you can't go out with soaked shorts. Take them off and I'll put them in the dryer."

"No really it's not a problem, I'll go and stand in the sun outside."

I stood up and turned to find the back door, but before I could move any further, Macey had her hands on my shorts and opened the button before pulling the zip down. My shorts dropped to the ground.

My cock was now rock hard and tenting in by boxers. Macey looked down at it and rubbed her small hand over my boxers.

"Your boxers are all wet too! They will have to go in the dryer as well." offered Macey.

Before I could protest, with one swift movement Macey pulled my boxers down too. My cock sprung out and her eyes went wide at my thick seven inch shaved cock.

"Like what you see." I asked.

"Mmmmm yes." she replied and tentatively reached out a hand to pull my foreskin back, the head of my cock pulsing at her soft touch. "It's better than I was expecting."

"Don't tell me this is your first cock?"

"My first real cock. My girlfriend and I have many strap-on's and vibrators, but this is nicer and warmer than I expected. It feels so alive!"

I reached out and pulled Macey against me, her small slim body rubbing against my hard cock. I moved my head to hers and kissed Macey softly on the lips. At first she was hesitant, but after a few soft kisses her mouth opened and our tongues mashed together, kissing nice and deep.

As we kissed my hands moved down Macey's body and I gave her small A cups a feel through the thin material of her summer dress. We pulled apart and I slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders letting it fall to the ground, revealing her slender naked body. Her small dark nipples were standing proud and I ran my thumbs over each one sending shudders through her body to her pussy which was leaking copious amounts of juice, running down her legs from her perfectly smooth camel toe lips.

"Let's go up to the bedroom." Macey suggested and took me by the hand.

I stepped out of my shorts and boxers before being led upstairs. As we climbed the stairs, I got a fantastic view of Macey's arse and sweet-smelling honey pot. At the top of the stairs there was a door to a room that's closed, the same room with the blind that's always pulled down. As I looked around the landing I noticed that it's the only door with a keyhole lock. 'Perhaps it's the bathroom' I thought to myself, but then we passed that with the door open as we entered the bedroom. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and pulled my t-shirt off, now standing completely naked, my cock throbbing in front of me.

Macey sat at the edge of the bed and I faced her. Her small hand reached out, wrapping around my thick cock as best it could and started to slowly stroke it over my cock, feeling the pulsing veins and ridges. Her hand reached the head, my foreskin fully retracted and she softly gave it a gentle squeeze making a small drop of pre-cum appear from the tip.

Macey moved her mouth down and tentatively licked my head, tasting my salty pre-cum for the first time, then she hesitated for a few moments. Macey had a distant memory and seemed to recall that she had tasted it before. I started to worry that she didn't like it and was about to tell her that she didn't have to suck me, when suddenly she put my whole head in her small mouth and started to bob her head up and down, each time going a little further and deeper down my shaft.

I put my hand on the back of Macey's head to give her more encouragement and soon my cock was sliding down her throat, making lots of spit foam around her mouth. I took one of Macey's plaits in each hand and slowly started to thrust my cock in and out of her throat while her tongue licked the underside of my cock making me feel my cum start to stir in my balls. Not wanting to cum, I pulled out of her mouth as she took large gulps of air.

"Fuck, I wasn't expecting you to be able deep throat!" I exclaimed.

"Me and Becca have had a lot of practice. Although when we first started I didn't seem to have much of a gag reflex." Macey told me.

"Well I think it's time my mouth introduced itself to your perfect little pussy."

Macey gave me a wide smile and laid back on the bed, keeping her pussy and arse at the edge. I started by kissing and licking around her neck and ears, each time she let out little moans when I caught the sensitive spots as I slowly made my way down to her A cups, her nipples now standing large and proud.

I took the left nipple into my mouth, sucking hard while I pinched at the right nipple with my thumb and finger making Macey moan and slightly scream. After a few minutes of sucking, nibbling and pinching her small ripe left boob, I switched over to suck the right and pinch the left.

All this attention was making Macey's cunny drip with juice and gruel onto the laminate floor. I released her now very red swollen tits to kiss and lick my way down to her crotch. With every lick that I got closer to her honey pot, her beautiful sweet scent got stronger and stronger.

I took a deep breath when I reached Macey's sodden, perfectly smooth camel toe and wondered how she managed to get it to look as though she had never reached puberty. I ran my fingers over her swollen lips, amazed that there was not even a hint of stubble.

"How do you get this so smooth?" I enquired.

"Becca paid for laser hair removal both there and on my legs. It hurt like Hell at the time but I love being smooth and hate stubble rash." Macey replied.

"It's amazing! Time now I give it the attention I can see you need."

I lowered my head and planted soft kisses on her outer lips before starting to gently lick. Macey let out a low moan and spread her legs wide, releasing a torrent of juice onto the floor. Her clit was as swollen as a bee sting and her hole was running like a stuck tap.

I wasted no more time and dove in, starting with her clit. I sucked it deep into my mouth tasting Macey's sweet nectar which I swallowed down as she let out the wildest of screams. At the same time I pushed two fingers into her gaped entrance which felt so tight I wondered how my cock was going to fit in there.

Having not been allowed to cum for days, it only took moments after my fingers entered Macey for her to have her first so desperately needed release.

"CUUUMMMIIIIIINNGG!!!!!!!!" Macey screamed.

I pulled my fingers out and clamped my mouth over her convulsing cunt, drinking her warm sweet pussy juice that squirted into my mouth as she came. Macey pushed my head away as the feeling got too intense and I immediately came up to her mouth so we could kiss deep, Macey tasting herself on me.

I held her tight to reassure her and once she had come down from her orgasm she said to me "Your turn now. Lay down on the bed."

We switched places and I expected Macey to start sucking my cock again, however instead she straddled me and rubbed her soaking wet cunt over my cock, lubricating it before she reached down and lined my head up with her dripping hole.

Macey pushed down very slowly and I felt her tight pussy gripping me, almost struggling to fit it in. She slowly worked her way up and down my shaft until she got about three quarters of the way in. She stopped for a moment and took large slow breaths.

"Have you bottomed out already?" I asked.

"Almost. I have a very shallow pussy and anything over five inches is a struggle. Play with my tits while I try to squeeze a little more in."

I reached up and gently played with her nipples. This seemed to increase the juice flowing from her pussy and with a final push I felt her bottom out, my cock head banging against Macey's cervix with an inch of cock left outside of her warm tight sanctuary.

Macey started to ride me, each stroke getting longer and harder. I had to concentrate not to cum too fast. I ran my hand up and down her back finally reaching her hips which I grabbed hold of and started to help Macey thrust on my cock, as she came down I thrusted up.

Macey's juice was flowing over my cock and I felt that the bed was soaked beneath us, the waterproof mattress protector doing its job. I could feel my cum starting to bubble up in my balls and wanted to take over so I lifted her up off my cock.

"Get into doggy position on the edge of the bed." I commanded.

Macey climbed off me, her pussy making a squelching sucking noise as my cock left her tight camel toe. I got off the bed and she took up her position, sticking her arse and cunt out for me.

I took in the sight of Macey and couldn't resist dropping to my knees and tasting her again. Her arse hole was winking at me which I gave a little lick and kiss, making her moan like a banshee, causing it to slightly gape open.

'That looks like it's seen some hard attention before' I thought to myself, before getting up off the floor. I grabbed Macey's hips and lined my swollen head up with her dripping cunny. With one thrust I pushed in deep, slamming into her cervix, all seven inches of my cock disappearing inside.

Macey let out a massive scream and tried to pull away from me which just turned me on more. I held her tight and started to pound in hard, the slapping of my thighs against her getting louder with each thrust.

"PLEASE NOT SO DEEP!!!" Macey screamed and begged at each time my cock bottomed out inside her.

I ignored Macey and continued to almost rape her poor swollen cunt. Her screams soon turned to pleasure as we both neared our orgasm's.

"I'm cumming!" I told Macey while holding onto her hips to stop her pulling off me.

"Please don't cum in me." wailed Macey, "I'm not on any protection!"

I ignored her pleas and held onto her harder as she tried to pull herself off my cock.

"PLEASE!!" begged Macey again.

Again I ignored her and with one final thrust I pushed my cock head against her cervix as my cum shot into her like a firework. I held her still as my cum continued to fire into her fertile pussy, breeding Macey.

At the same time I felt Macey orgasm again as her pussy gripped my cock like a vice. After what seemed like ages I let go of her and she slumped onto the bed, my cock slipping out of her with a loud plop. What cum that hadn't soaked into Macey's womb was dripping out of her ruined, gaping hole.

"Fuck that was fantastic, but I'm so scarred that I've got pregnant. Becca is going to kill me!"

As the tears welled up in Macey's eyes I felt sorry for cumming inside of her, so I told her a lie to reassure her, thinking that I'm nearly 50 and probably not that fertile.

"Don't worry, I had the snip years ago." I convincingly lied.

That made Macey smile and breathe a sigh of relief.

"Good! Becca can never find out about this".

We got up off the bed and I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When I returned to the bedroom, Macey was dressed in some casual clothes and had stripped the bed.

"I need to get this all cleared up before Becca comes home." Macey told me as she ushered me out of the bedroom.

I grabbed my t-shirt on the way out and pulled it back on as we headed down stairs where I located my boxers and shorts. My shorts had dried however my boxers were still too wet, so I pulled my shorts on and put my wet boxers in the edge of the pocket so they didn't wet my shorts too much.

12