All Comments on 'Machine Language'

by MarciaRH

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
cncstevecncsteveover 17 years ago
Great writing

Really good story. I liked the believable dialogue between the characters as well as the droll humor. I look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

One of the best I've read in awhile. Look forward to more chapters.

AmsterdickAmsterdickover 17 years ago
good and original

I think this is a good and original story. One 'complaint' though: when the mother finally undresses, you could have written it more detailed. Her showing her body should have been a big moment. But you've written it too casual I think. But for the rest it was very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More, please!

Please tell me you'll be writing more about these characters! It's a great story but it's so sad that they don't actually get to be together.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great job! Please continue?

I really enjoyed this! It's well written, and beleivable. The story is interesting and very arousing! Please continue?

Great job!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great job! Please continue?

I really enjoyed this! It's well written, and beleivable. The story is interesting and very arousing! Please continue?

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
?

The writing was pretty okay, however, the story was quit boring, sorry.

Tired TexanTired Texanover 17 years ago
Give us more....

Need more chapters for this to develop. You have a variety of ways to go with this. Good story, however, I do agree that more detail when they are together would make it more interesting. Keep writing.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Excellent

as either a stand-alone piece

or the start of a series

gbaron64gbaron64over 16 years ago
What's next?

I'm hoping there's more to this story. I'm thinking that mom has a subconscious desire to replace the machine with her son and we already know what the son wants. Getting there would be interesting beyond belief. I'll add that I like your writing style. It makes for an enjoyable read.

autoeroticrobotautoeroticrobotover 16 years ago
Brilliant

Very enjoyable story. Stands by itself, and is finely wrought. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Change

A very clever tale,nothing lasts forever you know,not even reluctant moms,this story stands on its own for the moment,but only for the moment it needs a sequel.to raise it to the exceptional category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amusing

A very amusing tale,decided to look at these contraptions in operation,reminded me of the engineers song.It goes as follows;An Engineer told me before he died that he had a wife with a cunt so wide,that she was never satisfied.So he built a bloody great wheel all geared up to a prick of steel,balls of brass filled up with cream and the whole bloody issue was driven by steam.Round and round went the bloody great wheel in and out went the prick of steel,till at last the maiden cried,"enough enough,Im satisfied".Now we come to the tragic bit,there was no way of stopping it,she was split from arse to tit ,and the whole fucking issue was covered in shit.

DildonicusDildonicusover 16 years ago
Excellent story well written

Loved this tale, and the well drawn characters. This writer should be selling stuff. And very horny story, riveting. Needs a sequel though, where mom changes her mind and lets him ream her instead...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Kinsey Report? Timid mom finds happiness!

I was pleasantly amused as I began reading your story. More I read, my amusement turned into erotic curiosity -- where is this story going? In my "minds-eye," I saw mom exuding her sexuality all over her son. She isn't a "tease", she's a "true wanton" and son is swept up and into her needs.

I really enjoyed MarshaRH's story and urge her to whet her skills. She can count on me to be a faithful reader.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A different kind of story

Not what I thought it would be when I first started reading, but none the less a very good story. I was hoping that he would be allowed to show his mom that he could pleasure her, and give her what is missing in her life. She needs a good pussy licking, and multiple orgasms in which he could give her. Thanks for the good story......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well Done

A good story. Thanks for not taking the easy way out, either. Different, but overall, good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Son Got Screwed (Not in a Good Way)

This sucked. I was really hoping at some point he'd get to sleep with her. He buys her a dildo-vibrator contraption? wtf?? Why won't she just fuck him? She'll fuck an inanimate object instead?

I was very disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
machine

It was very satisfing and very well written. love that the son got involed. would like to see another chapter to it. RCB

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why

No sex, where is the story its incest not almost go there!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
??????????

He should have at least stayed in the room and masturbated while he watched his mom....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!!

Why didn't someone think of this angle before?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Different for sure

You are a very funny writer.Perhaps needs a little polish to tie things together but for sure entertaining. I will enjoy more stories if you plan on continuing.I am one who enjoys sliding into the story line(No pun intended) slowly, which you have mastered. I enjoy something that could really happen,and doesn't necessarily sound made -up.Keep writing.

Very enjoyable

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
A GOOD STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT !!!!!!!!!!

IT'S TO LATE TO COMMENT ABOUT A SECOND PART OR CHAPTER. BUT IT'S HARD TO SAY MOM MARRIED THREE TIMES, AND STILL HAD THESE HANG UPS. SHE SHOULD SEE A SHRINK, NOT HER SON WHO IS SO HORNY FOR HER, HE WOULD HUMP HER AT THE DROP OF A HAT. SAD WAY TO END THE STORY. MOMS GETTING IN THE ASS BY A DILDO, AND SON IS JERKING BY HAND. THEY SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND NOT JUST TALK. ..LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

This was a very different type of story. It is fantastic and VERY well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is my first time leaving a comment on literotica. This was incredibly well written. The characters are so real. They aren't superficial or generic in any way. And it's realistic without being boisterous about it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed the story, but it didn't seem that erotic. Still worth the full 5*

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 5 years ago
It was... less than satisfying

The story was well written, but need more spice and a better ending.

ib1l3adl3oyib1l3adl3oyalmost 5 years ago
Mom Swallows

Good but not the turn on i would expect from a Mother Son entanglement. As for me and my Mom though, she took a hit of a happy pill and an hr later she came in the living room in NothinG but a long t shirt. She throwed one leg up on mine and said, Son why do i want to just ask you if i could see your dick and how big it is hard. I said i dont know Mom but can i ask you something? She says yes, I said umm Mom, why does your pussy look so fucking good to me right now. My Mom said fast, oh damn son you wanna eat my pussy? I did and pounded her pussy hard for 10 minutes then exploded inside her pussy as she yanked me out of her and deepthroated my really big dick and swallowed the rest of my squirting cum. The Best!!! Week later I came in and My Mom slammed the door dropped to her knees pulled down my pants and sucked my big cock off and swallowed every drop of my cum. It took her all of 4 minutes. Mother Knows how to make son cum.

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaalmost 4 years ago

This is a rather odd story, but your writing style really carried it well, I enjoyed it.

One thing I don't really understand is the whole talk about Christine aka "Brain-dead" though. She seems to get mentioned constantly throughout the story without serving any real purpose. Hell, she didn't even have a line, the part where she actually showed up (cgoing to the movies) could practically be the same thing with just the 9-yo Kesta. It just odds me out how you spent quite a lot of the early portion establishing her and her quirks without really having fruitation to that...subplot, I suppose. Maybe just to paint a realistic family scenario, but it ended being quite distracting, to he honest. Maybe I'm just missing the implication.

geojac2191geojac2191almost 3 years ago

Love for son to have fucked mum, licked and fingered her fanny in the end shooting his cum deep in his mother’s womb xxxx

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

I would have liked to have read where Michael and his mom got it on but the writing was excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. Well written. Good character development, and enough plot to hook the reader. My problem is that it was incomplete. The ending was more the ending of a chapter than the story. Needs a second part for completion, pardon the pun. 4🌟

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

hi,from china ,i love mom son incest with silkstockings and i really love your genius stories.i am not sure that if you agree that a good incest story needs a very good foreplay.such as moms age ,hairs and eyes colour ,shape,occupation ,clothes with convincing details,expressions and mien,hobbies and likes and dislikes . and dad and sons personalities as well.

otherwise, the story needs to go at some sort of steady pace ,not too slow or quick.afterall readers need a hot sexy story to satisfy themselves.besides mothers details i think the environment is pretty significant.they can make love in kichen ,bathroom,dining table,fitting room of shopping mall,sofa,car,bus,grass and woods.bed is not always a good choice all the time .

thirdly , i think the dad character is also important.or the mom son story looks like a normal couple story,which lose the quintessence of incest,that is taboo.so some readers including me want to see mom and son fuck right under dads eyes in all kinds of circumstances。dad has no reason to be absent.

this is just my individual opinion,i have read these sotries for 15 years but i dislike the majority of incest stories。 looking forward to your comments and opinions and other words to incest stories and movies。appreciate that。

may you have good health and good mood and become a greater writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous