Machine Learning. A Pet Schooling.

Story Info
No stretching makes for a hard landing.
1.8k words
4.13
14.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am up to my neck in budgetary forecasts at my desk when your text comes in.

'22 Turner Street EC1. 7.30pm.'

My stomach flips, when the phone chimes again.

'Please have had some calories and no more than 2 drinks before your arrival. This will be a relatively taxing night on you.'

It has been a month since your clear instruction to start training my ass in preparation for this evening and in the spirit of trying I have toyed with myself in the shower over the weeks; slipping a finger or two into my tight hole and quietly congratulating myself for the efforts. Yet, despite this, I can tell with some certainty that I will struggle to accommodate your plans for me tonight.

The dynamic we have is a world apart from my day job of managing ultra luxury assets for Billionaire clients. But then again, this is a world of contrasts; the dominant-by-day female becomes her Master's nighttime sub slut; I'll take the cliche.

I reach the door of number 22 and look down at my watch. My fingers are gradually numbing in the cold but experience has taught me to be meticulous with timing and I stand waiting for the second hand to make its way to the top before ringing the bell.

The door opens immediately and there you are, dark features dimly lit in a red flowing gown. My curiosity for you has not waned.

You hand me a glass of wine and I am a little tongue tied as I sink into the warmth and modern aesthetic of the room. There is a gentle beat from the surround sound and if you weren't perched on the armrest of a whipping bench as we chat I would almost describe the scene as romantic.

A pause in conversation and you lean over to take my glass, inviting me to kneel on the chair you have now vacated. I cautiously unfurl myself across the bench, until my jaw rests on the padding and I hear you circle behind me.

Your hand reaches through my legs and I feel your fingers tug at the thin string of my harness that neatly divides my pussy in two.

I hear the 'snip' of scissors and the outfit springs up to my waist.

I don't think you are interested in a soft opener tonight and I am tense and wet at the thought.

Raising my hands you sheath each one in a long mitt, carefully lacing each of my small wrists in and securing them with a cuff restraint.

'No hands to help you this time' you quip, brushing my hair away and cradling my jaw in your palms. I raise my eyes towards yours and you slide your hard cock straight down my resistant throat and hold me there. My eyes wet as you withdraw and I feel those now familiar saliva strands making trails down my chin and chest.

'Come with me please.'

You walk me carefully down a set of steep steps into the basement stopping me on the last and placing a full blackout blindfold over my eyes.

I have been blindfolded before but it has always felt like a token act, a nod towards sensory depravation without any real intent to deprive, but I don't think you do play pretend.

You walk me a few paces forward and place your hand on my back.

'bend forward.'

I lean in a few degrees and you close the gap, pushing me forwards until my breasts crush against the padded support. You spread my knees wide onto supports, clicking the heavy fastenings around my wrists and ankles into their counterpart fixings and stretching my arms downwards,to just above floor level.

I squirm a little in futile protest, but there is no give for comfort adjustment at all. Its a place of complete submission and I resolve to stay soft and try to acquiesce.

You circle back behind me and penetrate me with a smooth, long butt plug.

'Lets hope for your sake that you worked on stretching that ass for me.'

I haven't. But I can't quite bring myself to volunteer for the beating i'll take for the transgression either. I stay quiet and am jerked from the thought by something hard and round sucking at my tender pussy lips.

I can hear that with each squeeze of your hand I am getting further pumped and stretched.

The feeling is brutal and I whimper into the leather as you continue pulsing your hand until you are satisfied.

You leave me, cup in place and detach something from the wall. The contrast of soft leathery licks from a flogger feels confusingly comforting and I sink into the pleasure of them running up and down my back before the tails starts to flick at the soft flesh on my thighs.

I wince into the padding as you land harder blows in a figure of eight motion onto my ass cheeks, every now and then a tail catching & stinging my exposed asshole.

I am counting the rhythm of it in my mind as the minutes tick by; one, two, one, two, one, two when you flick the pressure gauge off from the cup and your flogging ceases in one motion.

My lower back sinks in relief but it is a moment realised all too soon as a machine whirrs to life behind me and my swollen cunt is filled with 8 inches of thick rubber cock.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck' I sigh, in-sync to its relentless rhythmical thrusts nudging the plug in my asshole further and filling me to bursting point.

My breathing heavies and I start to blow hard through my mouth.

The mechanical cock fucks me until you are tired of watching and I feel you climb onto the supports that keep my lower legs restrained.

You tug the plug from my ass, squirt my hole with lube and plunge your fat fucking cock straight into my tight and vastly underprepared asshole. I throw my head up in protest to the fact that my first anal fucking from you is a hard double penetration but you shush me, stroking at my hair and I lie my face down at a right angle to the bench and yield to you.

The fucking continues with relentless precision.

'You are ruining my holes' I whisper to you.

I'm not sure you hear and I don't want you to stop enough to listen.

The feeling in my hands starts to deaden as the double fucking continues. Sometimes you take it turns with the machine, penetrating my gradually gaping asshole and withdrawing to let it fuck my cunt and sometimes you sink yourself deep into my tight passage alongside that beast while I writhe in the fullness of feeling.

The act is depraved and my acceptance of it is wildly conflicted. I am in pain and about to explode into orgasm.

I ask for your permission but can hardly articulate the words; 'please Sir could I cum now?'

In a moment of rare generosity you don't make me wait. 'Yes, yes you may pet.'

I cum hard from the double G spot stimulation and can feel my asshole spasming. The fucking does not slow in sympathy.

Eventually you withdraw, dismount and I blow out hard trying to find feeling in my limbs again. Perhaps you will let me take a moment to recompose? My holes start to close naively at the thought but you have other plans.

The fucking machine scrapes across the floor and now repositioned, plunges its full length into my trained ass, now tasked with keeping me stretched open and at your full disposal until the next railing.

'Its a shame we haven't brought a friend for the task of keeping you filled. Next time perhaps.'

Its a provocative but not wholly unwelcome thought of where this dynamic might lead next under your ownership.

You empty me and unfasten my restraints, walk around me rolling me onto my back as you go,my lips are parted and you slide my mouth over you like a cheap masturbation toy. I relax my tongue, you tighten the grip around my throat and unlike a toy I choke on you as usual.

Silly pet. No practice and I am getting schooled tonight.

My legs are unreliable as you push my back upright and walk me across the room asking me to kneel before you.

I take my place at your feet and you guide me back onto a saddle, my sore cunt penetrated again by an attachment to this device as I inhale the scent of your crotch which must now be at the tip of my nose.

A heavy collar nooses its way around my neck and you pull my hands high to meet it, fastening them into short clips and far from the reach of my used holes.

A low and steady vibration begins between my legs and I raise my head up to you in protest. Still blindfolded and in a prayer position between your legs, this is a different chapter of submission.

I am numb from your fucking and the vibrations are hurting my insides. You dial it up.

I try to push myself up from the saddle and feel your hands on my shoulders gently push me back down.

'Are you not enjoying yourself, Pet?'

'This is quite intense Sir' I plead with you.

'How about you count for me Pet and we'll see how you get on? There is a long way to go on this dial and i'm not sure you're trying hard enough for me.'

Five, four, three, two, one'

The vibrations intensify and my cunt is burning.

'Please Sir, I cant take much more.'

I am tugging at the restraints around my neck which only serves to bend my head forwards and into your crotch. You fill my mouth quickly to silence my objections.

The dial moves up again and I am too paralysed by the vibrations to suck you properly. I sit there whining into your cock and you keep me there for a while.

Eventually you decide to dial down and I fold forward into your lap.

You lean in to release me from my restraints and I can hear you gently laughing in my ear. I am clinging to your thigh and I start to laugh a little too as you scrape me off you.

'I think you can have a look around now Pet.'

You pull the mask up gently and my eyes begin to adjust to the dim red lighting that floods the room. There are instruments covering almost every section of wall space; floggers with tails that trail to the floor, a wall of whips, illuminated shelves of torturous tools, cuffs, clips and restraints and in the corner a pet cage and crucifix.

I am mesmerised in my exhausted state but I cant help imagining all of the ways in which you could have me in there. Its a delicious thought.

You pick me up and lay me onto the soft bed behind you and my body is instantly grateful. Hooking my ankles onto your shoulders my eyes catch the stiffness of your shiny cock between my legs and I quickly realise you still aren't finished with my holes tonight.