Machine Washable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied that she had been granted the go-ahead to proceed, Lisa wasted no time in setting the machine to work. With a wicked smile and glinting eyes, she flipped off the plastic cover and practically pounded the 'Extreme' button. At an instant, the mechanical chamber responded, and Lisa laid back in her office chair, legs wide open, to enjoy what was about to happen next.

As the machine began its 'Extreme' cycle, Alex hung nervously in his bonds. The first thing to happen was for several large, high-definition screens to be deployed from the ceiling. Powering on, the screens revealed several tasteful real-time views of Alex's backside. Intuiting quickly that these screens were to allow the subject to see what was happening to them, the implication of them being focused on his ass caused him a great deal of concern for what was about to happen. Involuntarily, this realization made his cock to stir to life in anticipation.

Alex was not left waiting for long. Looking at the screens, he saw a long appendage with a spongy, cone-shaped attachment snake down his back and position itself aimed towards his rear end.

Scary as the situation was, Alex realized he was eagerly awaiting what the machine was going to do to him. If this device carried on like he thought it would, he knew he might greatly enjoy what it had to offer. As if to acknowledge his excitement, the machine adjusted his restraints, pulling his arms vertical and yanking his legs wide open beneath him so that it would have better access to his nethers.

The cone brush began to spin like a drill and advanced towards the boy's awaiting hole. Watching it draw closer, he tried to relax for the imminent invader, the brush closing in, inch by inch.

The spongy brush sank into the soft flesh of Alex's asshole. As it pushed inwards, sweet soap gushed out from its porous material, coating the ring. He sighed softly, trying to relax as the cleaning instrument slowly worked itself further and further in. The cone brush, nearing halfway inside, gave a gentle stretch to the feminine boy's hole, leaving him begging internally for it to go even deeper.

Abruptly, the pressure and rotation stopped. The machine had detected the slightest bit of dirtiness as it worked its way in, and had come to the automated determination that the subject was therefore to receive a full course of thorough cleansing enemas before it would continue its cleaning.

The cone brush swiftly withdrew, and in its place came a thin tube extending from the ceiling, its tip guided by another mechanical appendage. The arm roughly popped the pre-lubricated tube into the awaiting anus, and began to deliver a steady stream of water. Alex found the sensation queer, as he had never had a proper enema before, but the feeling was not altogether unwelcome. He felt his tummy begin to expand slightly as the tube finished filling him. Though this enema was not particularly large, he still felt rather full, and noticed a dire need to expel.

As the tube withdrew, Lisa spoke over the intercom. "You'll need to hold this one for five minutes without assistance. Try your best for me, okay? We don't want to make a mess of my equipment, now."

Lisa was enjoying the spectacle immensely. The way this cutie had reacted to the initial cone brush, it was like she was at the taping of a porno. He was reacting to the 'extreme' cycle better than she could have ever hoped. She made a note to thank Rebecca for the gift later. Her smile only grew more devious as she noticed that her tweaks to the device's presets had worked like she thought they would.

Lisa, earlier, had tuned the machine's dirtiness tolerances for this step orders of magnitude lower than recommended by the machine's manual. Effectively, this meant that no matter how pristine her poor victim might keep their soon-to-be-abused bowels, the machine would nonetheless inflict its heaviest battery of washes in order to rectify the situation.

As the enema did its work, Alex was having real trouble with the cramping it induced. Every fiber of his body was telling him to expel, but, commanded otherwise by the lady in the control booth, he fought against those urges.

Unfortunately, around the four minute mark, his ass proved less resolute than his spirit, and he shamefully let go a torrent of less-than-clear water onto the chamber floor, which was quickly washed away by various hoses deployed to clean the mess. Hanging empty and exhausted in his bonds, Alex awaited whatever punishment would await him for failing to follow orders.

Never one to pass up a good pretense, Lisa responded by silently adjusting the intensity of the coming enemas to their maximum safe limits. Even if she would have likely made such a deviation anyway, she enjoyed it more when her charges 'earned' their cruel treatment.

The next device to emerge was a comically oversized syringe with a truly intimidating bulbous tip, filled to the brim with four liters of thick, pink cleaning liquid. Watching the device emerge on the screens, Alex's eyes widened as he wondered if he would really be able to take all that, and if he'd even survive the attempt.

His woeful train of thought was quickly interrupted by the syringe's tip forcing its way inside, his ass closing around the narrower base. It was locked in, and though he strained trying to push it out, the syringe wouldn't so much as budge.

"Deep breaths, now", coached Lisa slyly, as the thick solution started to be pumped inside Alex's trembling body.

He noticed how heavy the fluid was, how full it was making him feel as it flowed inside, expanding into every corner of his bowels. His tummy strained and stretched as the wavefront reached the back of his intestines. A pained glance at the screens showed that the syringe was, by now, only half empty. The plunger continuing to push, even more of the slime forced its way in, finding room in ways Alex never could have anticipated possible.

Now moaning and feeling full to his limits, the syringe paused 3/4th of the way through, affording Alex a chance to catch his breath, though even that was made difficult from the sheer mass of fluid now inside him. Before he could get too comfortable though, the syringe restarted its plunging path, and at an even faster rate. The tightness was unbearable as the remainder of the fluid was ruthlessly shoved inside, and Alex was sure that his overstuffed guts would soon explode.

Finally, the last of the pink liquid disappeared inside the boy's ass. The sensation Alex was now feeling was incredible. His belly was full to bursting, an aching pain that somehow felt almost, good? The weight added by the four liters of solution was causing him to sink low in his bonds, lethargic as his gut spasmed trying fruitlessly to relieve itself.

The syringe next withdrew, pulling out his weary hole slightly before popping away. A line of pink slime began to drip out Alex's gaping anus, only to be soon stopped by a massive black plug. The thick plug was worked in, inch by inch, but Alex's mind was too preoccupied by the cleaning solution to focus on this new invader.

Finally, after considerable effort, the plug was in place, and inflated to fill its home, ensuring it would stay in place and that no more of the pink liquid could possibly get past.

"Alright honey, we'll just leave you like this for thirty minutes while the solution does its work, alright?"

Thirty minutes? The magnitude of this retention was barely even registered by Alex, his mind still consumed with painful fullness. "I've got some things to check on; I'll be back soon", said Lisa, as she left her control room.

Alex just held limp in his bonds, trying to process what was going on. As time passed, he began to enjoy aspects of his predicament, focusing on his sensations. The thick plug meant he didn't have to try and hold anything back, he was free to coast on the torment without a care.

He found time passing uncannily quick, and about fifteen minutes later (though he had no hope of knowing how much time had passed), Lisa returned to the room, pressing another button on her panel.

The butt plug began to vibrate intensely, sending shockwaves through the slime and through the slime, Alex's body. The sensation was unlike any other, his gut pushed in all directions, the plug resting on his prostate and bringing his erection to full mast. He could barely comprehend what was going on inside him, and his delirious mind shifted dangerously close to enjoying the experience. For another 15 minutes, he was left to dangle, helpless and bloated, as the waves of sensation ravaged his body.

Finally, at the end of the half hour, the plug deflated, slipping out and with it coming a deluge of the pink liquid. His body exhausted, the slime flowed out of the student's strained ass at a constant rate, assisted by some tentacles that were now kneading and massaging his sore belly.

The feelings of relief were wonderful. Alex simply hung there, head empty, as the last of the fluid was massaged out of him.

He was given a few minutes to rest, as the chamber flushed itself of the remaining fluid. Coming back to attention, Alex thought that surely, his ordeal was now over. Nothing could be further from the truth. Once the machines detected the boy was once again lucid, they began to unveil his next torment.

Descending now was a thick hose, ending in a larger linkage with a substantial groove in the center. Accompanied by it was an appendage with four smooth, thin cylindrical prongs on the end of mechanized 'fingers'. Alex could not discern the precise intentions of these devices, but knew he would soon find out. The prongs forced their way inside his ass, then began to expand, pulling his taut hole wide open.

Alex, finding himself now to be quite the anal erotic, tried to relax to make their job easier. Once satisfied with the size of his gape, the hose began to enter alongside the prongs, with the groove positioned right where his sphincter would normally close. The prongs were extracted, and his ass quickly closed into the waiting groove. Alex felt some strange, additional pressure as the parts of the linkage surrounding the groove pushed together, creating a tight seal.

With the linkage in place and his ass completely sealed yet again, the hose revealed its purpose. A pressurized torrent of frothing water rushed through the thick hose and inside Alex, filling him up again at record speed. Once the machine detected he was again filled to the limit, it paused for just a moment, before suddenly reversing polarity and sucking out all the water. Just as suddenly, once the last of the water was removed, he was once again filled quickly to the brim.

In this manner, the machine rapidly filled and then emptied the young man, almost like it was fucking him with volumes of water.

On the monitors, he could see his body inflating and then deflating just as quickly, pulses of fluid entering his body, his stomach expanding, then shrinking back down. The machine kept up at this for quite some time, ensuring not a speck of anything could be left inside Alex's tortured insides when this was all over.

At long last, once the machine's maliciously-configured tolerances were satisfied, the prongs returned to dislodge the linkage, and Alex was again left empty, exhausted, but wanting.

Fortunately, this stage had still plenty to go. With the enema series completed, the machine returned to its original plan of action: to get every part of Alex's privates clean enough, well, to eat off of. The next step in this plan was yet another custom-made brush. Similar in soft, spongy material to the cone brush, this next one looked almost like an ordinary (if large) dildo, with gently sloping ridges. This one, thrusting inside and beginning to rotate, was almost welcomed by Alex's waiting ass.

Thrusting in and out, the spinning action of the implement, combined with the variation in size, allowed the machine to get the first several inches of his ass nice and clean. In addition, the somewhat conventional fucking motion had the side effect of delightfully stimulating Alex's prostate, and, contrasted with the previous torments, was almost blissful for the boy.

Picking up on his enjoyment, Lisa showed a rare bit of (self-indulgent) mercy, and extended this stage of the washing. By the time this brush was finished, Alex was leaking pre-cum all over the chamber floor, and Lisa herself had begun contributing to an unsightly wet spot on her chair.

All good things must come to an end, of course, and this dildo-esque brush withdrew to make room for the next in this series of unique implements.

This new device was a tricky one. It looked like a cylinder divided into three bulbous segments. The inner, shorter one was covered in a soft washcloth-like texture, and the outer two were on their inner half the same cloth texture, and on their ends a smooth white material.

As Alex expected, he was once again penetrated by the device, which felt not all that unpleasant as it went in. Once the device was in position, halfway inside, it sprung to life.

The outer two segments inflated and filled up to their maximum sizes, and he felt as the cloth segments pushed up against the inside and outside of his anal ring, which was now resting on the inner segment. Next, the device began its rotation, with the inner segment going clockwise and the outer two going counterclockwise. It seems the machine would be paying special attention to Alex's hole, as the self-lubricating and soaping segments gave him what he could only think to describe as a 'rimjob from a car wash'.

Once the spinning device had hit its stride, it revealed its secondary purpose; the inner segment began to expand as well. Though its expansion was much slower, the instrument being active combined with its sensitive position on his anal ring made Alex feel this growth much more than the others. Indeed, due to the outer segments, the inner section was fixed firmly upon his anal ring, and it seemed intent on giving him quite the stretching! From its initial inch of diameter, it was while rotating expanding to two inches and even beyond, giving his seldom-traveled asshole a crash course in dilation.

Unseen by Alex, however, yet another device was approaching, this time from his front. This new one, a spherical enclosure lined with rubber bristles, quickly enveloped his cock and balls. Filling with warm soapy water, the inside of the enclosure became a frothy mess as the rubber-coated manipulators within began to tickle and tease his erect cock and testes.

Finally, with Alex desperately straining in his bonds as he was stretched to his hole's limit, the inner segment reached its final diameter of an entire three inches, holding it there as its rotating brushes made deep and intimate contact with his tender anus.

Held there, cock vigorously massaged as the rotating brushes stimulated his ass, Alex was losing it. He was seeping precum at an incredible rate, which only seemed to anger the device on his penis, causing it to clean even more vigorously. If it kept up much more, Alex was sure he would cum. Was that even allowed here?

Incredibly, the machine seemed to have yet more in store for his poor asshole. The current device deflated and removed itself, and he was left to wonder what could be next.

The final ass-brush was before him. On a long appendage, a thick, soapy tentacle covered in rotating cloth segments danced in front of his head, seemingly taunting him with what was next. Alex was transfixed. Such an implement would have previously been confined only to his secret, solitary fantasies, and yet here it was, right in front of his face, moments away from being inside him.

With a flick of its end segments, the tentacle whirled round to the opposite side and poised itself outside his ass, ready to strike. Alex braced for impact.

With a single monumental stroke, the tentacle penetrated Alex fully. Finding little resistance, it slid itself all the way inside, plunging to the very back of his large intestine. The rotating brushes began to clean every inch of his ass. He felt like it was well and truly rearranging his insides. Withdrawing, the long stroke was soon followed by another, and another, and another as the tentacle brush fucked the effeminate student's freshly-sanitized ass.

The feeling of the tentacle rushing in and out, sawing across his prostate was divine. Alex was lost in pleasure as the device scrubbed every inch of his insides, the outlines of its thrusts clearly visible on his belly.

But this was not all. Yet another invader appeared, this one a squishy, soap covered dildo that positioned itself outside Alex's mouth. The implication was clear. Alex complied, lazily opening his mouth as the dildo made its way in, fucking his mouth and throat with a sweet, slimy soap.

Realizing now just how unabashedly perverted this machine's intentions were, Alex abandoned all delusions of control, letting the machine fuck him from both ends. If this kept up, he was set to have the best orgasm of his life in short time. Almost as reward for his submission, the soapy cage his cock was in was replaced by a hollow cylindrical brush that was, frankly, just jerking him off as it worked its way up and down his shaft.

Building, building, to orgasm, this was the best moment so far of Alex's short life. To think that such a machine could exist! As he reached the point of no return, Alex braced himself for the wave of orgasmic pleasure that would soon overwhelm him, and then...

Nothing.

Sensing him to be on the verge of orgasm, the machine let out a 'Ding!' and swiftly withdrew all the implements, declaring him on the control room's screen to be '100% cleaned'. Alex, crestfallen, hung pleadingly, all he could do given the restraints.

In the control room, Lisa, sweaty and equally unsatisfied, was left carrying the burden of what to do next with the sopping wet, submissive student in front of her.

Fortunately, there was one more button to be pressed in case of such a blueballing emergency. 'Ero-clean', it was called, though you wouldn't find it in the manual. This was a custom program devised by hers truly, and it was a doozy.

"Fuck it", she thought to herself, and hammered the secret sinful keyboard shortcut to run the program.

As quickly as they left, the various devices that were fucking his ass, mouth and cock returned, and at their full speeds. Accompanying them were two sets of spirited little brushes that scrubbed and pinched at his nipples. Furthermore, all of the body brushes the machine had available extended and set to work across his entire body, joined by many strong jets of foamy water. Every inch of his body, inside and out, was being thoroughly cleaned at the same time.

Before long, he was back to the edge of orgasm, where with mechanical precision he was held for what felt like minutes, seeping precum, kept on the cusp of climax.

With a swift keystroke, Lisa finally instructed the machine to finish him off, and Alex saw stars as the devices forced him over the edge, massive ropes springing from his furiously-scrubbed cock and mingling with the sudsy foam.

The machines slowly wound down while Alex recovered from his mind-shattering climax. As the last of the appendages made its way home into the ceiling, warm blow-dryers removed the remaining moisture from his positively glistening flesh. With the machine content to simply dry him off, and him content to just hand there, Alex spent a few minutes basking in the afterglow and recovering from his ordeal.

Soon enough, though, the machine had reached the end of its routine. The restraints lowered the wobbly boy to the ground, and letting him go onto the cool floor. A drawer emerged from the wall, and inside he found his liberated clothes, and he set to putting them back on. Once dressed, another seam in the wall revealed the chamber's exit, and with a longing look back at the machine, Alex stepped back into the world.