Machine Washable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Herself coming off the throes of a heroic orgasm, Lisa attended to the paperwork necessary after a round of cleaning was complete. Along with the 'normal' items, she made sure to report in Alex's file that he was a good candidate for further 'observation'. Satisfied with the results of the washing, she too left her post to join Alex outside the chamber.

---

Well, world may have been too vague a descriptor. The chamber's door closing behind him, Alex found himself in a school hallway, currently empty due to the time of day. In fact, he realized he had been through this particular hallway quite often going to and from his lectures. To think that such a device laid just behind the false wall behind him! On further thought, to think that a washing just like his might have occurred right next to him without anyone's knowledge!

He was soon joined by Lisa, emerging from a perfectly unnotable door to his right.

"Well then, this concludes your washing. I hope you've learned your lesson and can conduct your studies with a clean mind and clean conscience," said Lisa with a smile.

"Um, uh, thank you?," stammered out Alex, unsure just how to conduct himself in front of the woman who had just moments ago violated him mechanically and with glee. What's more, he had enjoyed (almost) every second of what she subjected him to! He felt his face turning beet red. "So, this is it? I'm finished?" he asked with a hopeful inflection.

"Finished?", smirked back Lisa. "In case you forgot, I was instructed to dispense a cleaning 'to my discretion', and as I'm sure you're now aware, the limits on my discretion are very few."

A bashful smile grew on Alex's face as she delivered her next words.

"I'm afraid we'll have to repeat this treatment once a week for the next three months."