Mack 10, Let's Play Truth or Dare

Story Info
A trip into town and a late night game of Truth or Dare.
8.2k words
4.45
13.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good thing we'd left when we did. While the drive into town was largely uneventful, witnessing the level of snow and ice that coated, hung, and clung to every surface of every building, was truly startling. A number of buildings had damage, and several others had boards nailed across their windows.

I drove around town for a good half an hour, avoiding buried cars and other snow-covered items that I couldn't be sure wouldn't put my truck out of commission. Almost everything was closed. One gas station still had power and the pumps looked in working order. I pulled up and hopped out, only to see a sign taped to the pump that said: Premium-Only. Pay inside. CASH.

Slapping my pocket to make sure I had my wallet, I walked in front of the truck and pointed to the gas station, so the girls would know I was going inside.

The wind was cold and bitter, but surprisingly dry. No wonder, as every bit of moisture was now sitting on the ground as snow or ice. I pushed the door open, heard the bells tied to the handle jingle, announcing my entry, and a clerk called out from behind the register.

"Welcome in. What can I get ya?"

"Sixty on pump one," I said, pulling my wallet out and fishing out three twenty-dollar bills. I handed the money to the clerk who then punched numbers on his screen and then told me I was good to go. I thanked him and turned to leave, but the cashier's next words stopped me. "Holy fucking shit," he said, staring out the window.

"What?" I asked, not seeing what he was seeing.

"Check out these two chicks!" he said, sitting back and folding his arms across his chest.

I stepped forward so I could see past the multitude of signage and stickers coating the inside of the door, and then saw what the cashier was seeing. Jennifer and Mackenzie had decided to come inside, and both of them were hurrying toward the door now, their skirts blowing sideways, revealing absolutely everything, other than what the thin black elastic strip covered, which was pretty much nothing at all.

I grabbed the door and pushed it open, just as Jennifer and Mack made it to the door.

"Holy fuck!" Mackenzie yelped, rubbing her arms with her re-gloved hands.

"Oh my god it's cold out there," Jennifer added, smoothing her skirt down.

"I've gotta go pump gas," I said to both of them. "Did you need something?"

"No," Jennifer said, and then she turned to Mackenzie. "You said he wanted us to come inside!"

"He pointed at the door," Mackenzie said.

"I was just telling you where I was going," I said.

"Well, I'm getting something to eat," Mackenzie said quickly.

"With what money?" Jennifer asked.

Mackenzie made a tight-lipped face and then turned to Jennifer and asked, "Will you buy me something to eat, and maybe a drink?"

"Of course," Jennifer said sweetly.

I shook my head, not understanding, but knowing that this was another one of their little agreements. "When you're ready, just come out and we'll go," I said and both Jennifer and Mack nodded.

I didn't really appreciate just how unbelievably cold it had gotten overnight. As I pumped gas, the wind blew against my pants legs, freezing them stiff. It only took a second of touch for them to thaw back to normal, but it was strange feeling them freeze and thaw with every gust of wind that blew.

I looked up to see just where I was with regard to the sixty, and it looked like I was only halfway. The pump was surely taking its sweet ass time, but then again, the girls were too. I continued pumping until the tank was completely full, and then went to the back and pulled a small gas can out and filled it up too, using the last of the money on the pump. After putting the gas can away, I went back to the store to let the girls know I was done, and they should have been too.

I opened the door, only to see Jennifer and Mackenzie standing at the register, both of them holding bags of items, having a full-blown conversation with the cashier.

"So, uh, how do I get in on some of that action?" he asked, turning to me and giving me a nod.

"Oh, you can't," Mackenzie said, chuckling and kicking a leg up behind herself before putting it back down. "I only like older guys, but I'm taken now, obliviously."

"Ob-viously," Jennifer said, attempting to correct Mackenzie.

"Obviously," the cashier said, and he turned to Jennifer. "And you're going along with it?"

"Sure," she said, smiling. "He's my Daddy," she said, twisting back and forth at the hips.

"Yeah. That's my point," the cashier said.

"Well, I didn't say anything to you when everyone was saying you were fucking your little sister, now did I?" Jennifer said sharply.

"That...wasn't true," the cashier said, his face turning red.

"It wasn't?" Jennifer said, and she glanced at Mackenzie before turning back to the guy. "Mysteriously, Melody ended up getting pregnant and had to move out of state. I remember distinctly telling you, that was fucked up. If something happened, then it happened. Live with it. If it didn't happen, then you should have been sticking up for your little sister, instead of putting your head in the sand and letting the entire town talk shit about you, your family, and your sister."

"She moved out of state to go be with the guy that knocked her up," the cashier said sharply.

"Good. Good for her. That's awesome."

"I...I'm sorry Jen. I wasn't trying to start shit. I was, just surprised is all. What you do is your business."

Jennifer gave the guy a little smile and then said, "Well, you got a free show, and a story to tell. Thanks for the snacks. We do appreciate that."

"I won't say nuthing," the cashier promised then. "Just don't forget about Charlie next time you need gas...or snacks."

"He wants another show," Mackenzie said and she spun around in a circle, her skirt flying up like a whirly gig.

"I ain't gonna say no to that," Charlie said, his face turning red again.

"Time to go?" I asked, stepping back out into the brutal cold, not waiting for an explanation. Apparently, it was their mission to tell the first person they met today, about me having some sort of weird relationship with Jennifer's friend. I supposed it was inevitable. People were going to find out. People were going to talk. I just hoped that I didn't lose my job, or my life over this stupid shit.

I climbed back in the truck and slammed the door, not bothering to put on my seatbelt or start the engine. Jennifer and Mackenzie came out running, slipping and sliding, but remaining upright all the way to the truck. They got in, in a flash, and Jennifer closed the door behind herself.

"Okay, we're ready," Jennifer said as she banged her booted feet against the floorboard, knocking the snow off of them.

I rammed the key in the ignition, roared the ending to life, and threw the truck into drive. We ripped out of the gas station so fast I had to spin the wheel to keep us on the paved road, and I silently berated myself for driving in a manner that reflected my mood.

Once Mackenzie and Jennifer extricated themselves from the floorboard and the side door, they frantically grabbed for their seat belts and put them on.

"What the hell, is going on with you!!!?" Jennifer shouted at me then, clearly pissed off.

"Me? What the hell is wrong with me? What about with you?" I asked.

"I didn't say wrong with you," Jennifer said calmly. "I asked what's going on? What's wrong?"

"Why do you have to tell the first guy we meet, our business?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Jennifer replied.

"That cashier! You're in there basically telling him your life story," I said, unable to fathom why.

"Charlie Dad. That's Charlie. You don't remember him?"

"No," I said sharply, trying to figure out who he was.

"That's little Charlie. His mom is Wendy? You remember? The lady with the short skirts?"

Jennifer's description did jog my memory and I opened my eyes wide, recognizing Charlie from my memories, only he had been a lot younger. "Senior year?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jennifer said. "He graduated, went to college, and dropped out. He got a job at the gas station last year. Says he still owes seventy-thousand on his student loans."

"Holy shit," I said, but it didn't make up for them telling our business. This wasn't a social club and we didn't swap stories. I told both of them that but they were both ready with replies to my words.

"We weren't swapping stories," Mackenzie said quickly.

"We were making excuses," Jennifer replied. "He asked us why we were wearing...this stuff, and we told him that we were on our way to a photo shoot."

"What?" I asked, now confused.

"He asked why we were wearing skirts in the winter. I told him we were on our way to a photo shoot, and we were getting paid. He ate that up. And then he started hitting on Mackenzie, and she told him she already had a boyfriend."

"You," Mackenzie said, putting a hand on my leg.

"She didn't say you," Jennifer added. "She said an older guy, that's probably old enough to be his daddy."

I nodded, thinking I might have been old enough to be Charlie's daddy, although I didn't know for sure.

"He asked a couple different questions. How am I doing? How are you? Stuff like that. We made small talk, and then he asked about the photo shoot and Mackenzie told him it was a nude photo shoot."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's fun," Mackenzie said. "You should have seen his eyes."

I couldn't argue with that. I was subjected to that kind of shock and awe on a pretty regular basis now. I knew how it felt to be caught by surprise. Like a deer in the headlights.

"He asked how much we were getting paid, and I told him this was our first time, and as far as we knew, we weren't getting paid. These were going to be our test photos. That's when you came in, and he was asking how he could 'get in on the action'. Or at least that's what he said. Mackenzie played it off like he was asking her out."

"So he doesn't know about us?" I asked.

"Fucking? No! Why would either one of us tell anyone about that?" Jennifer asked then, turning a questioning look at me.

"I...I have no idea," I said. "That's...I just wanted to make sure. I thought-."

"Don't think," Jennifer said. I shot her an angry glare and she restated her words more carefully. "Don't worry like that. We're not going to tell anyone." I nodded, accepting, my faith restored, even if it hadn't really been there before.

"We've already got alibis," Mackenzie said smartly.

"Yeah, so, if anyone asks, she's a foreign exchange student, and I'm your wife."

"What?" I asked, not sure I was hearing this correctly. "Why would anyone ask anything?"

"I don't know," Jennifer said.

"A foreign exchange student? Why not just tell people she's your friend?" I shook my head lightly. "Tell them...she's your friend. A close friend...." I glanced at both Jennifer and Mackenzie and then shook my head again. "You know what? Fuck them. I don't care what anyone else thinks of me, you, us, any of that. It's our business, right?"

"Right," Mackenzie said, nodding.

"But people know you're my dad," Jennifer said.

"And? I don't care. Wait? So then why would you tell anyone you're my wife?"

"Jesus Dad! We're not talking about if Daryl, or Brody, or Charlie ask what's going on. I'm talking about, like, someone else. Someone who doesn't know us."

"No," I said then. "We don't lie."

"To other people," Jennifer said.

"Only to each other," Mackenzie said.

"No!" I said again. "Not to each other, and not to anyone else. BUT, it's none of anyone else's business!"

"What if they see me kissing you, and they start asking questions?" Jennifer asked.

"What about it? I'm your dad. Next question."

"Okay, what if they see me, kiss Mack?"

"No biggie. She's your girlfriend. Shit, at this point, you can say you're married for all I care."

"We are kinda married, right?" Mackenzie said to Jennifer.

"Not yet baby. But we'll do that whole thing in a little bit," Jennifer replied.

My eyes opened wider, and reality set in. This was much more serious than I could have ever comprehended. This wasn't just a temporary thing. This was long-term. This was...life.

"I'm still gonna call you bitch," Mackenzie whispered.

"I'm still gonna call you a whore," Jennifer replied in kind.

"Your whore," Mackenzie said, leaning over and giving Jennifer a kiss. "And you're my bitch. Nobody else's."

"And who do I get to be?" I asked.

"Daddy," Jennifer said. "My Daddy."

"Mines too!" Mackenzie said and then she turned and wrapped her arms around my right arm, forcing me to slow down a bit. "Big Daddy."

I nodded again, getting a bit more used to being told the ways of life, rather than preaching about them to other people. It wasn't refreshing, it wasn't relaxing. It was frustrating as all get out, but, I was coping.

The next, and only place that was open, other than the gas station, was the local construction and supply store. I assumed it was running off a generator, just like the gas station, and as I came to a stop in the parking lot, I saw quite a bit of activity. Everyone was here. Like, everyone who wasn't at home, was here.

"Alright, here we are," I said. "You two coming inside? Or staying here?"

"We're going inside," Jennifer said, pulling the door open.

"Okay, let's go," I said, thinking the two of them seemed completely unfazed about showing off their naughty bits to Charlie the gas station clerk. I hoped they wouldn't make a scene in this store. Five feet from the door, Mackenzie proved me right, and confirmed my fears, by spinning around quickly, and whooping at the top of her lungs, eliciting angry startled glares, and then leering grins and stares from a multitude of people.

"Okay, in the store," I said, and I ushered both of them inside where it was much warmer, and a lot less windy.

"Welcome to the supply center," a woman said, handing us a paper flier. "We've got a little bit of plywood left. Nails are gone. We still have screws though, or roofing nails if you want big ones. Drinks are on sale, bogo."

"Thanks," I said, grabbing a shopping cart and pushing it past everything and everyone. "I need a window," I said to myself.

"Daddy, is it okay if Mack and I go look at the decorations?"

I looked to the right where an entire half of the store was set up for the coming holiday and I nodded. It wasn't even Halloween yet, and we were thick in the middle of a snowstorm. Another week, and it would be Halloween, and then Thanksgiving, and then Christmas. Silently I let that sink in and wondered what I might buy the newest member of our family, having gone from a "friend" to "wifey" in the space of five days. I gave Jennifer a nod and turned the cart right, heading for windows and doors, leaving them to their devices.

Turns out, getting a window is a much more exacting and difficult thing than I had originally thought. Unless I wanted the window to look like something straight out of "building nightmares", I would need to hire someone to professionally fix the window. Sighing, I went to the plywood and found that the woman at the door had either been wrong about them having some left, or they had sold out in mere minutes.

I turned for the lumber section and found a number of men grabbing thin wooden planks, starting with what was cheapest and thinnest, and gradually moving to larger, thicker, more expensive pieces as the cheaper ones were taken.

Not wanting to get left with nothing, I left my cart and stepped past everyone else, going down to the ten-foot sections where only one other man was standing. I grabbed six boards that were ten feet long and two feet wide, and then slowly started moving them back down to where my cart was. It took me a while, but I managed to get them to the register, checked out, and went to put them in the truck, all without interrupting the girls and their fun. When I came back in the store, I found both of them standing at the service counter, angry glares on their faces.

"There he is," Jennifer said, pointing.

"What's going on?" I asked, walking over to the counter.

"They're calling the police," Jennifer said.

"Why?" I asked, not wanting to ask anyone anything else that might indicate what I was actually thinking.

"Indecent exposure," the woman said, looking up from the computer screen she'd been looking at. She paused, looked at Jennifer and Mackenzie, and then looked back to me.

"I'm their father," I said, casually stepping forward and dipping my head a little bit. "I apologize. I told them both that they couldn't wear their gymnastics outfits in here."

"Those are for the gym?" the woman said doubtfully.

"I know. But, they're adults and their coach told them, they better be ready to, -I put my arms up and acted like I was swinging, tumbling, and jumping, and then slapped my back and went "Ugh!" as if I'd fallen on something hard- "you know. Coaches just don't understand."

The woman looked at me again, and then the girls, and then back to me. I looked down at my sleeve, picked a little piece of lint off, and then looked back at the woman. "Are they on the phone?" I asked. "I'd really like to get the coach involved in this."

"I, uh. Hold on," the woman said, and she looked back at the computer screen and tapped the keyboard, squeezing the phone between her ear and shoulder. "Yes. No, this is Supply Center. No, it's not an emergency. Okay, I'll hold," she said to the phone.

"Listen, is it really that big of a deal? We've got to get to the meet and we're already running late," I said. The woman looked back up at me. She was much older than I was, but that didn't stop me from laying on the charm and trying to use my good looks for something, for once.

"Dad, she's gonna be pissed," Jennifer said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Coach!" Mackenzie said informatively. "She's a real bull-d-"

"We don't say that," Jennifer said sharply, cutting Mackenzie off. "Not unless she makes us call her that." The woman at the service desk almost dropped the phone then, and Jennifer continued. "She doesn't stand for excuses. She says, 'You'll be here, in uniform, on time, or else, you do squats all day."

"All day," Mackenzie repeated. "My inner thighs are so sore from last time."

"Those are outfits?" the woman asked.

Jennifer and Mackenzie unzipped their jackets as if they were synchronized robots from the planet Klap-on, and cupped their tits, showing the woman their shirts.

"She makes them wear those things," I said. "She picks them out personally for each girl. She says they reflect their personalities and their best qualities."

"My lord!" the woman gasped.

"We don't wanna wear them," Jennifer said, smiling sweetly, innocently, as if she were a high schooler again. "But, we don't have a choice."

"I make them wear the jackets," I said quickly. "The coach said they're not allowed, but we do it anyway, and then they take them off before we go inside."

"No bra's allowed either," Mackenzie said, pointing to her left nipple as it began poking a tiny ridge in the front of her shirt.

"That's barbaric," the woman said, putting the phone down on the receiver. "I'm gonna let you girls go get to your meet but, please don't let me hear about you doing any more of those shenanigans in here again."

"Yes Ma'am," Jennifer replied quickly, zipping her jacket up quickly.

"Peace out," Mackenzie said, flipping the woman a peace symbol with her fingers, and then as she turned toward Jennifer, she put the symbol to her mouth and flicked her tongue back and forth between her fingers.

"Thank you," I said quietly, corralling the girls and directing them out the door as quickly as possible.

As we left the building, Mackenzie stopped just outside the threshold and bent over, putting her hands on her knees, and then twerked her ass up and down three times, before standing back up straight and walking to the truck.