Mack 10, Let's Play Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mackenzie seemed bothered by the comment until Jennifer winked at her, and then both she and I, knew what she was really talking about. Obviously, they'd made plans for after dinner, a second dessert of sorts, one that involved counting to sixty-nine before chowing down.

"I'm bored," Mackenzie said, stretching her arms behind her head, her breasts lifting high into the air. "Let's play a game."

"What kind of a game?" Jennifer asked.

"Strip poker," Mackenzie said.

"No fair. He has double the amount of clothes on," Jennifer replied.

"Okay, truth or dare," Mackenzie said.

"What are we in grade school?" I asked.

"You chicken?" Mackenzie asked, egging me on.

"Okay, fine. But nothing that's going to hurt anyone, or break anything," I said, laying out the rules.

"Who goes first?" Jennifer asked.

"Whoever shit last," Mackenzie said. Jennifer raised her hand, and she was it.

"Truth or dare," all three of us said at the same time.

"No, she's it. She gets to ask one of us, truth or dare," Mackenzie said.

"Oh, okay," I said, understanding a bit better. Truth be told, it had been a very long time since I'd played this game. Tens of years.

"Alright, Mackenzie," Jennifer said, focusing on her friend. "Truth, or dare?"

"Truth," Mackenzie said.

"Okay. When was the last time you had sex with my dad?"

"Your dad?" Mackenzie said slyly. "Ahhhh, you know you fucked up!" Jennifer sneered and snapped her fingers in frustration. "Neee-vah," Mackenzie said, vindicated. "Alright, my turn. Big Daddy. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," I said, leaning back against my chair, feeling the heat from the fireplace against my back.

"Okay, when was the last time, you thought about having sex...with Jennifer."

"No," Jennifer said, shaking her head. "That's too much," she said.

"But asking me when we last had sex isn't? It's a thought. Everyone thinks it's not a big deal. You gotta answer though. Truthfully."

"You don't have to answer," Jennifer said protectively.

I smirked. I was having fun and the two of them seemed to receive so much joy in constantly shocking me to my core, why not give them both a taste of their own medicine? "This morning," I said.

Jennifer's mouth dropped open, and Mackenzie hooted as if she'd just kicked an eighty-yard field goal.

"I knew it!" Mackenzie said with a triumphant smile.

"It was a dream," I said quickly, smiling at Jennifer, who, while she made a face as if she were surprised, did not look upset at all. "It was just a dream."

"I hope it was a good dream," Jennifer said and Mackenzie caught the comment and squealed with delight. "Okay, okay, his turn now."

"Okay. Mackenzie," I said. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Dare me Big Daddy. But you gotta make it good cause, I'll do anything on a dare."

Whether it had been truth, or dare, I didn't doubt her words, and I sat there for a long time, trying to think of something that was on the level of a good enough dare, and then, I had it.

"I dare you, to go get your favorite "toy" from the bedroom, and use it in front of us."

Jennifer turned her face to me, a quizzical expression there. I raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Daring her to do something," I said.

"No, suck my cock? Fuck me, nothing like that?" Jennifer's face was dead serious, and conspiratorial, as if she were hoping I might dare Mackenzie to do either of those things.

"I, just thought of the first thing that popped into my head," I said sheepishly.

Mackenzie returned a moment later with a descent-sized dildo that looked like a replica of a real penis, along with a tiny bottle of lube. She sat back down on the couch, pulled her legs up and wide, and then pulled the thin strip of elastic to the side, revealing just a tad bit more than a lot of other people had seen today.

She slipped her fingers down to her hole and then slid them back up and said, "Hmmm. No need for extra lube. I'm pretty fucking wet already."

"She's always wet," Jennifer said and Mackenzie didn't wait for her audience to settle down or be quiet, before grabbing the dildo, putting the head against her juicy hole, and sliding it inside of her at a sideways angle.

"Mmmm," she said, pulling the dildo out and then sliding it back in. She did it three more times and then pulled it all the way out, licked the head of it, and then put it back in, sliding it deep up inside of her with an overhand thrust. "Oh fuck," she groaned and she pushed the dildo in deeper, holding it in, as if stretching her pussy out with the toy.

"Okay, that's enough," Jennifer said, and Mackenzie slid the toy out, pulled the elastic band back over her clit, and tucked it back into her slit before sitting up.

"Fuck that was hot," I said.

"I was thinking the same thing," Jennifer said, and I smiled at her, finally feeling like we were on the exact-same-page.

"Okay, my turn," Mackenzie said, turning to Jennifer. "Truth, or dare?" My spine bristled and I immediately felt like Mackenzie had something absolutely devastating in mind.

"Truth," Jennifer said.

"Damn it," Mackenzie laughed. "I really had something ready for you to dare!"

"Well, I said truth," Jennifer said smartly, not budging a bit.

"Okay, okay, uh...Jennifer. When was the last time you thought about having sex with your dad?"

"My dad?" Jennifer repeated, her face turning bright red.

"Uh-huh. And remember, you gotta tell the truth."

"Just now," Jennifer said. "You said it, and I immediately thought of it. It's kind of hard to not think about a question when it's asked."

Mackenzie smirked, but she knew she'd been out-maneuvered, just like she'd done to Jennifer earlier. And now that Jennifer had the power, she was surely going to phrase her question correctly, although, I still didn't see how it had been incorrect in the first place.

"Alright. My turn," Jennifer said, taking in a deep breath. "Mackenzie.... When waaaaaassshit!" she yelled.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Mackenzie laughed almost hysterically then. "You messed it up! You didn't ask me truth or dare! My turn! Oh yeah, oh yeah!"

"Jennifer, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Jennifer said then.

"Dare?"

"That's what I said," Jennifer replied with a tight grin.

"Okay. Jennifer. I dare you, to such your daddy's cock...."