All Comments on 'Mack'

by papawerebear

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm ready for the sequel...please!!!

I'm an avid reader and just wanted to let you know that this is one of the best stories I've ever read!! Besides just loving the themes, I feel as if I truly KNOW your characters!! Your story has depth, emotion and can't forget erotica! I so got teary eyed when Mack realized Sam was gone!!! Kinda makes me wish I wasn't a straight girl!! Thanks for sharing and I'll be impatiently waiting for a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yup deffo ready for the sequel

Loved all of it can't wait for sequel

fierylittlered1fierylittlered1almost 10 years ago
Love, Love, LOVE!!!

I am so in love with these characters. Wonderful story. Couldn't stop reading. Didn't want to stop reading. I can not wait for the next version. Loved it. Loved it. LOVED IT!!

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 10 years ago
I REALLY LIKE YOUR WORK!!

I agree with the others, a sequel is in order :-0) I wish we could vote because then you would know how folks really feel. I am sure your stories have been read and enjoyed by many, but they haven't left a comment. The voting option allows us to applaud you and would show others that stories authored by you are worth their time. Life's journey may not be all peaches and cream, but if there were folks who really, really looked out for one another and were supportive maybe as a society we could accomplish more than bickering and bullshit. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Also ready for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anonymous

I like the fact that you made it a long story drawing out Sam and Mack's relationship. Totally SEXY!!!!!

canndcanndalmost 10 years ago

Good story, though I was disappointed at the end. There is no reason Sam couldn't treat Mack as an equal and tell him he had to go somewhere. Flat leaving him isn't a way to gain his trust. Time alone the night before should have been for talking too. The kid has had his father turn his back and now Sam just leaves him after revealing himself like 2 or 3 days before. I think Mack was right to pitch a fit. If he won't be treated like an equal in the relationship, it won't work. Sam may be crazy old, but he can't have a mate he treats this way. I also think it's a bit strange that Mack would just be totally accepting of the 'have sex with any bear that comes to teach you.' If he could be next to Sam for days and hold out he can probably hold out from having sex with strangers. Sam never asked if it was cool he fucks his way across the country without Mack there. Having sex with others with you mate present is different than hooking up with others while he's not there. Just like he hooked up with Mike alone when he was supposedly with Mack's mate, whether or not he knew it.

I hope Mack takes him to task for these things. I guess we'll see how Mack handles this tendency of Sam's to make every decision for him. He hasn't shown any effort to change when Mack made his feelings clear in the desert about being treated like a kid. there was no reason for him to not trust Mack to understand that he had to leave for a few weeks. And to let Mack have a say in setting perameters for their relationship.

His uncle is no better. This hope to put him in the gov't might be a good deal for the werebears, but what about seeing if Mack wants that as a career? He will have to do college, etc. too. Well, I was more impressed with the other story b/c even Vic didn't push things onto the new bear and sonsidered his feelings. Hell, even Walt felt bad for changing his mate without it being his choice even though it was that or he would have died. but he cared how he felt about the direction of his life and choices. It seems that Walt will need that strong personality b/c he will have to train those around him to respect him as an adult.

dickman5124dickman5124almost 10 years ago
More Please!

I have read the entire series on this site (and am currently reading the sequel to Being the Bear) You sir are good at developing characters, but you are an ass for throwing shit at them like that. The rednecks, Sam disappearing, and even the bus terminal mugging. BUT I hope the sequel comes on here soon.

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago
Amazing Series Man!

I've read the other series and it's definitely interesting and hand's down f*cking hot. When I first started reading this, I thought that there was too much backstory on Sam's part but after I while I thought that it was fitting after knowing how long Sam has been living his life. I'm really looking forward to a sequel! Lots of questions for Sam to answer and looking forward to Mack's development as well! I'm kind of worried for Sam since he went to wherever-he-was-going-to alone, and I hope that nothing bad happens to him and if there is, I hope he'll make it back safely to his mate.

And another note, you two are amazing authors! The way you have created these life-like characters in almost a very realistic fantasy story is so great! It sort of wanted me to believe that there are werebears and damn if there are then that's so hot. Haha!

Keep up the good work man! Two thumbs up and all the stars I could give!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm glad they turn out to be mates, but...

Tricking a young inexperienced person who has just been emotionally gutted by their family is wrong. San lied about who he was to Mack when he arrived on the bus. (And yes, lies of omission are still lies).

To make it even more heinous, they all planned that Mack would be Sam's serial plaything AND they planned his infection before they had even seen or talked to him. It's just wrong. It makes me feel upset just because it's a violation. Would it really have been so bad to allow him informed consent?

I mean it's like since it all worked out in the end that it's all good and we should just forget it.

I loved the other two werebear stories on here, but this one rubbed me the wrong way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

After several readings I'm getting desperate for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Internalized Homophobia

We get it, you're a masc4masc guy, but just remember it was the Queen's you refer to in such a negative way that pushed for LGBT rights.

TruckerMattTruckerMattover 4 years ago
Damn this was hot!

What I wouldn't give to be converted into a werebear! The masculine sexiness of the characters really came through, but I also love how they had a moral compass as well. I wish I had been lucky enough to have been adopted by men like this when I was coming out.

As for complaints about "masc4masc," I fully respect and honor the queens who came before me. I fully embrace the trans members of our community. But there's also room for gay men who strongly identify with masculinity. As long as you're leading a life of integrity (not closeted, not hiding your sexuality), there is space for all of us.

Built4BearsBuilt4Bearsalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story.... big fan of bears. I found my papa bear.... i want him to read this story so we're on the same page. I also think it should be a movie.... just tone down the sex...not that its a bad thing.... just so its a movie. Woof to all the big bears !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous