Mack 9. A Ways to Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth and sucked her nipple between my lips, and then bit down with my teeth, not enough to hurt, but just enough to hold her in place.

"Oh fuck!" Jennifer groaned then, and her entire body went rigid.

"You gonna get off?" I asked from behind my teeth and her nipple.

"Am I allowed?" She gasped, pulling her breast away just enough to stretch her nipple tight. The question wasn't what I was expecting. She was playing with me, and, seeing as she'd seemed a lot more carefree and playful, especially with the level of joking she'd done in the past twenty-four hours, I knew she wasn't going to be mad, or at least I hoped so...

"You done?" I asked, my hands sliding up her sides.

"Jesus no," she said, her hands grabbing mine and crushing her breasts tightly. "I can't get there that quick," she said, her voice filled with wanton lust.

My cock was hard already, morning wood I assumed, but when Jennifer's hips touched it, it was like an energy core, and she mounted me, sliding down to put her own energy core against mine.

I let go of her nipple and groaned as her heat melted into everything it touched. Whatever she was wearing, it did absolutely fuck-all, for protecting her from anything, and the head of my cock pressed into her slit as if there was nothing there.

"Jennifer," I said, my hands holding her sides, trying to keep her from doing something she might regret. She looked down at me, a gigantic smile on her face, and she asked, "Do you like it?"

"Like it?" I asked, confused.

"My pussy," she said with a giggle, and she sat back, sliding me up inside of her.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, surprised that her panties weren't doing a better job to prevent my dick from penetrating her. My cock swelled, but Jennifer didn't stop. She pushed back harder, forcing the head of my dick deeper inside of her. I lowered my hands, intending to grab her hips and pull her up, but I pushed her down instead, urging her to take me deeper. She spread her legs, widening her knees, lowering her pussy onto me further. Her lips were tight, stretched around my shaft like a rubber band, and still, she slid further down.

"Baby," I groaned, thinking this wasn't right. I wasn't supposed to be doing this. She wasn't supposed to be doing this. We were not supposed to be doing this, but the look on her face erased all doubts. She smiled at me, grabbed her hair whipped it from one side around her face, and pulled it down over one shoulder. Her tits hung in front of me like ripe melons waiting to be squeezed. She bit her bottom lip, sat forward a tiny bit, and then pushed back against me, her mouth falling open with delight.

"Cum in me," she said, bending over and kissing me on the lips. Her tongue slid into my mouth, licking, sucking, and her hips began jerking up and down, fucking my cock in and out of her. I groaned, my cock swelling to execute the command. "Cum in me Daddy. Cum in me!"

I couldn't help it. The harder I tried to stop, the more intense the sensation became, and while I didn't want to get her pregnant, that was the last thing I wanted to do, she asked for it. She demanded it. She repeated it over and over, and over again.

"Cum in me. Cum in me. Cum in me Daddy. Cum in me Daddy. Come on. Come on Daddy. Come on."

I felt something touch my lips and then someone blew into my mouth. I coughed and opened my eyes, looking around with one eye open, and both Jennifer and Mackenzie jumped back, smiling. I felt something wet and slippery dribbling down the side of my hip underneath the covers, and then I felt Mackenzie jump onto the comforter, pressing down and spreading what I could only assume was my cum, all over my hip.

"Are you okay?" Jennifer asked a worried expression on her face.

I lifted my hand, looked at my watch, and saw it was noon. I half expected a pair of handcuffs to slam me in the teeth. When Jennifer didn't put her breasts in my face, I almost felt a bit disappointed.

"I'm okay," I said, dropping my hand to the covers.

"I think we need to check," Mackenzie said, grabbing the comforter and yanking it back.

My hand snapped down, cutting off her attempt. "I'm naked," I said sharply.

"What?" Mackenzie said playfully. "You don't think I've seen that big cock of yours before?"

"Manners," I said.

"I'm manners," Mackenzie said dumbly.

"Minding your manners," Jennifer corrected her.

"Whatever," Mackenzie said, putting her elbows out and her hands on her chin, to simply stare at me from a few feet away. "I'll show you mines if you show me yours," she said with a smile, and then she jumped up and I noticed that she was wearing a baby-T and a flannel skirt that barely came down mid-thigh. Her shift said "Ball OO ns" on the front of it, and the O's were so overly large that they encircled her tits, magnifying them, and immediately pulling my focus to them.

"Nice shirt," I said, blinking in the morning sun. "Can you let me wake up a minute before you start in on me?"

Jennifer crawled backward, off the bed, and motioned for Mackenzie to leave me alone. "Come on. We'll go make breakfast. Maybe food will get him out of bed."

"I would have thought pussy would do the trick," Mackenzie said dutifully.

"Yeah, well... it's a new day, it's a new dawn," Jennifer replied, and the two of them followed each other out of the room.

As soon as they were both out of the room, I immediately ripped the covers back and then gawked at the complete and utter destruction of my bedding. I had no idea if it was even possible, but it looked as if I'd had a continuous wet dream, all night long, and had repeatedly emptied my balls into my bedding, over and over, and over again.

As I slid to the edge of the bed, I started to doubt it was possible for one man to cum this much. This was to be the work of someone else. Maybe it was a prank. Maybe Mackenzie had come in and squirted whipped cream under the sheets.... Maybe it was Jennifer.

I shook my head immediately, dispelling the notion. Then I remembered the conversation between Jennifer and me, and how Mackenzie's pussy smelled different than hers. Was it possible? Had she come gotten into bed with me, in the middle of the night? While Jennifer was still in bed? Or had Jennifer gotten out of bed, and Mackenzie taken her spot?

A hundred different scenarios filled my imagination then, everything from Jennifer leaving and trading places with Mackenzie, only so she could go back to her room and pleasure herself while thinking about what Mackenzie and I were doing...to the more elaborate and more probable, where Jennifer had gone to get Mackenzie, and had laid in bed beside us, watching as Mackenzie had sex with me, repeatedly filling her with my seed, while Jennifer watched, and pleasured herself to the sight of it.

I had to be sure. I just had to. Reluctantly, I bent down and began investigating the cum stains on the sheet. I smelled them, one at a time, cataloging the scents in my mind. The first couple of spots smelled fresh and crisp, a bit sweet, like honey and piss. The next one I ended up touching with my nose, and yanked my head away at having my cum on my nose. That one was definitely mine, I decided. As I got closer to the other side of the bed, the spots smelled sweeter and more fruity, like a blend of flowers mixed with cherries and watermelon...

I sat up and tried to figure out the puzzle. Jennifer was lying over there. Mackenzie hadn't been in my bed, or, if she was, I didn't know it. Had she been? Or was this my mind playing tricks on me? What about Jennifer? What if this was just normal?

Ever since her first period, I'd tasked her with changing her own sheets, so that she'd never be embarrassed about an accident, or waking up to a bloody spot on the sheets. If I just accused her of some stupid bullshit now, it would be like I'd never trusted her in the first place. What if women just leaked? Her nightie she'd put on was not sufficient to absorb, not a single molecule of moisture, and the fireplace had kept things nice and hot, all night long. What if this was what happened when a woman slept and she was hot, and sweating, under the covers?

I shook my head. I was being so stupid right now. There was a simple, very realistic reason for what I was seeing, but I was standing here, trying to turn it into a crime scene. And for what? To appease my own insecurities? My own demons?

I grabbed the sheets and ripped them off the bed, throwing them to the side. I tossed the cum coated comforters to the floor too, and then went to my dresser and grabbed a fresh pair of undies, and pulled them on. Just as I got them up around my waist, I heard a voice behind me, from the doorway.

I turned around to see Jennifer standing there, looking thoroughly entertained. I couldn't help but notice she was wearing an outfit very similar to Mackenzie's, and her tits were wrapped in a super tight, but very large T-shirt, that made them look bigger, and perkier than they should have. While Mackenzie's had said Balloons, Jennifer's shirt said "Bi GG uns", and the little inner hook part of each G, started right where her nipples were.

"Breakfast is ready," Jennifer said, holding a celery stalk in one hand while biting a chunk off the tip. I watched as she brought a knee up and hooked the door frame with her foot, and her skirt rose on the side, revealing soft smooth flesh. Jennifer raised an eyebrow at me questioningly and then chuckled. She dropped her foot and spun around quickly, her skirt coming up like a flying saucer, revealing her perfect ass and a tiny strip of black pantie, cutting her privates in two. "Hurry up, or there won't be anything left," Jennifer said, and she stalked off, looking like a gazillion bucks.

I grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt, yanked them on, and headed for the kitchen, only to be accosted at the doorway and ordered back to my room for a re-dress, in modern-day clothing with at least a smidgen of fashion sense.

"I have fashion sense," I said as Jennifer pointed at my closet.

"Uh-huh," she said, directing me to a bottom drawer. "Wear the blue button-down with the slacks," she said.

"These slacks?" I asked, holding up the ones I'd already selected.

"Yeah, they're okay," Jennifer said.

"So, I had half of it right," I said, pulling the pants on.

"No. The pants aren't right, if the shirt is wrong," Jennifer explained. "You don't wear gray slacks with a yellow and green stripe T-shirt."

"But a blue shirt is okay?" I asked.

"A blue, button-down shirt with a collar and cuffs, is okay. A blue t-shirt would be shit Dad."

"Wow. And here I thought I was some hot shit," I said, putting the shirt on and beginning to button it.

"You are hot shit," Jennifer said, taking another bite of her celery. "That's why I never bothered to make sure you wore the right clothes."

"What?" I said, tucking my shirt into my slacks.

"Remember the time you went to the school fair? I was in the eighth grade. Mrs. Olsen was my homeroom teacher."

"Okay," I said, nodding, remembering the event well. Everyone had been so freaking nice back then. Offering to help out in any way they could. A few of the ladies had been willing to help out a little too much, but I'd never taken any of them up on their words.

"You wore a black and blue pin-stripe shirt...and a brand new pair of 501 Jeans."

"Okay?" I said, not seeing her point.

"The only reason why you wore those jeans, is because you spilled ketchup on your canary yellow corduroy bell bottoms."

"I still have those," I said, looking back to my box of severely outdated clothing I just couldn't part ways with.

"Well, if we go out clubbing, you'll be wearing them again," she said confidently.

"Deal," I said, smiling.

"So, point made," Jennifer said, and then she stalked forward the three steps it took to close the distance between us, and grabbed my shirt at the sides. "This needs to come out a tiny bit. This, we'll just fold that there," she said, making tiny corrections to things I didn't see or didn't consider important. "You'll need a belt," she said then, and as I turned, she slipped her hand down the front of my pants, and grabbed my cock.

"What are you doing?" I asked, pulling away in shock.

"Fixing this," she said, gently stroking me one time, and then setting my cock sideways in my underwear. She pulled her hand out and then stepped back from me as if she'd done nothing wrong. "When you've got a cock as big as yours, you do one of two things. You either show it, or stow it."

"Jesus Jennifer," I said, exasperated.

"Well! I'm tired of having a dad who looks like a fucking super-model who can't dress himself! And every time you get a boner, which is pretty often, it looks like a broken sausage in a bag of ball-sack."

I pulled my slacks up a bit, and Jennifer shook her head, and I let them fall back down that half-inch. "Where's my belt?"

"Grab a new one," Jennifer said. "And not the dinner plate. Just a plain black buckle, or silver. Nothing fancy."

"Yes ma'am," I said smartly.

"You got that right, Daddy," she said, and she turned and walked out of my room again.

"Holy fuck," I breathed to myself, wondering how in the hells I'd gotten myself into this predicament.

Breakfast ended up being absolutely fantastic. Aside from the scrambled eggs and the bacon, cooked to perfection in front of a rip-roaring fireplace, the orange juice was crisp and cold, and the sight was one for sore eyes.

Both Jennifer and Mackenzie couldn't stop spinning around or bending over to grab things off the floor. It almost seemed like they were doing it on purpose, dropping a morsel of food, or a fork, or the salt. Mackenzie dropped a napkin on the floor and decided she had to pick it up, right in front of me. She squatted down, her skirt rising, bridged between her knees, and her tight pink pussy spread wide open, revealing the thin black band of material covering, at most, her clit, and her hole, running north to south and up the crack of her ass. Once she was sure I'd gotten a good eye full, she stood up, smiled seductively, and strutted to the kitchen to throw the napkin away.

"You're such a whore," Jennifer said sharply, as soon as Mackenzie was strutting away.

"Hey!" I said, but Mackenzie didn't seem phased by it at all. As soon as she was done tossing the napkin in the trash underneath the sink, making she she bent over to do it, without bending her knees, she smiled at Jennifer and made a kissing motion with her lips.

"She likes it, and she knows it," Jennifer said, sitting down next to me. "So, how do you like our outfits?"

"They're...great," I said.

"Well Tony, what do you want to do for the day?"

"Tony?" I asked, unsure why Jennifer would call me by someone else's name.

"Never mind. Come on. What are we going to do today?"

"I don't know," I said, completely unsure. "I...I might go see if they have a replacement window in town."

"If they're open," Jennifer said.

"They're not," Mackenzie said.

"We can go see," Jennifer said, countering Mackenzie's comment.

"We can try," Mackenzie quipped.

"Is there something I'm missing?" I asked.

"Only the news," Mackenzie said.

"We've been listening to the radio," Jennifer said softly.

I wasn't exactly anti-technology. We had cell phones, but we used them sparingly. We had T.V. and cable, but I didn't sit and attach myself to it like some people did. With the electricity being out, T.V. was out of the question, but the radio I'd bought ran off batteries.

"Make sure the cell phones are charged, just in case we need them," I said.

"Cell phones?" Mackenzie asked, peering over at the two of us.

"For emergencies," Jennifer said.

"Like needing to go to the hospital to get a dildo out of your asshole?"

I looked at Mackenzie as if her head had grown two more heads on top of it, but she shrugged it off.

"We had a little...accident," Jennifer said.

"When?" I asked.

"I don't know. The night before last. Maybe the night before that."

I knew the feeling. Everything in the past four or five days had turned into one big blur.

"That shit hurt," Mackenzie said, turning around and shooting Jennifer a hurt expression.

"I said I was sorry," Jennifer said softly.

"You gotta be gentle," Mackenzie said then as if the absolute authority on all things anal. "You gotta go slow. Work up to it. Make sure it's what?"

"Double-U, Double-U, Aye," Jennifer said as if reciting a mantra of some sort.

"What is WWA?" I asked.

"Wet, willing, and able," Mackenzie said quickly. "Or, it could be wet, wide-open, and accepting. Either way, it's gotta be wet, it's gotta be fuck-able. If it's not ready, then you end up with accidents."

"I said I was sorry," Jennifer said again.

"Yeah. I heard you," Mackenzie said. "Just...be careful you know. Next thing you know, I'll be shitting on the floor, and you'll be cleaning it up."

Jennifer gave me a grossed-out look but I simply shrugged. Jennifer had no idea. I, on the other hand, had first-hand experience in the field.

"Wait. You said it got stuck?" I asked, and a question stitched itself in my eyebrows.

"I pushed too hard," Jennifer said.

"Too hard, too deep. I told her to give it to me, but not like, shove it in and let go!"

"I'm sorry!" Jennifer said, but she was giggling now, and holding a hand over her nose and mouth as if to cover her delight.

"She just ugh, ugh, ugh," Mackenzie made a thrusting movement with her right hand as if ramming something inside of someone else's ass, and then she let go. "Pop! And then I'm like, oh my god. That's fucking huge. And then, I can feel it like, you know, pressing and shit?"

I turned to Jennifer who was now almost hysterical with laughter, her face turning red.

"I can feel it like, going deeper. My ass was like, trying to swallow that bitch, balls and all."

"It has balls," I stated for confirmation.

"Oh yeah. That's how she lost it," Mackenzie said informatively. "She had lube all over her hand, and she was holding onto the balls. She pushed it in, and then it slipped out of her hand."

"How did you get it back out?" I asked, very curious to hear more.

"I have small hands," Jennifer said then.

"Not small enough bitch," Mackenzie said then, but blew Jennifer another kiss.

"She went in from the front, grabbed that shit, and pulled it out," Mackenzie said.

"Hold on," I said, sitting forward in my chair. "How does that work? They're not connected."

Jennifer laughed even harder, but eventually, she regained enough composure to show me with her hands. "I went like this," she said, pressing all her fingers together like a tiny spear. "And then, I used like half a bottle of lube, and I slid my hand inside her pussy."

"Your whole hand?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jennifer said, nodding as if it was nothing. "And then I felt around and I found the balls. And I just, kinda, worked them back, just kept like, swiping them with my fingers, pulling them back like, 'come out, come out, wherever you are!' and eventually it came out."

"Holy crap," I said.

"Yeah," Mackenzie said. "Holy shit. Felt like I was getting ass-fucked by the pope."

"Well, it's good everything worked itself out in the end," I said.

"You're a nasty fucker sometimes," Mackenzie said.

"What?" I asked, shocked she would call me that when I wasn't being mean at all.

"Work itself out in the end," she said, repeating the part she was referencing, but she didn't sound like she was upset at all. "That's okay Papi. I like nasty fuckers."

"Well, I don't like being called a nasty fucker," I said.

"What do you call someone who fucks you in the ass, so hard, you shit all over the ga...rbage truck."

"A garbage man?" I asked, knowing she'd just avoided explaining our little rendezvous to the garage last night.

"Yes. A garbage man. And you are a garbage man too. Nasty fucking garbage man."