Mack 9. A Ways to Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you getting any of this?" Jennifer asked, still laughing hard.

"No, but I love watching her talk, and move, and...bend over."

Mackenzie seemed to take this as the most supreme compliment, and spun around, throwing her ass up in the air, and then, she started twerking. I admit, it was the most tantalizing thing I'd seen in a while, and while I'd always thought twerking was some sort of dirty thing, watching Mackenzie completely changed my opinion.

"Oooh, bring that thing back here," Jennifer said then, and Mackenzie backed up until she was twerking just inches from Jennifer's knees. Jennifer then glanced at me, and then slowly reached out and cupped her hand underneath Mackenzie's ass as she continued jerking her hips up and down, her pussy "air-fucking" all the while.

Mackenzie gasped as Jennifer stroked her privates with her fingertips, rubbing Mackenzie's clit through the black elastic material.

"I bet if I keep doing this, I'll make her cum," Jennifer said, and then she turned back to Mackenzie. "Cum in me! Cum in me!"

"What?" I asked, my face screwing up in confusion.

"What?" Jennifer asked, returning a confused look.

"Did you just ask her to cum in you?"

"No," Jennifer said, and she burst out laughing. Mackenzie did too. "Boy, you have been watching too much porn, haven't you?"

I sucked in a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Yeah, maybe that was it. Maybe I had been watching too much porn. Maybe, my oversexed daughter and her nymphomaniac friend had me at my wits end. Maybe my own hormones were so out of whack, I felt like I was seventeen, and ready to fuck everything and everyone, even...

I put that idea out of my head too. Jennifer leaned over and put her head on my shoulder and then told me she was only kidding. She was sorry if she hurt my feelings, and I told her she hadn't. I was made of sterner stuff. I'd be alright. But the memory of her sitting on me, forcing my throbbing cock deeper and deeper inside of her, flashed through my mind again.

I looked at her, and she smiled back, her eyes taking me in. Her pert little nose twinkled. Her lips curled up at the edges, and I imagined her mouth falling open, her eyes rolling halfway back in their sockets, and a deep groan coming out of her mouth, right before I exploded inside of her.

"Come on. We'll put the chains on the tires. With the three of us, it shouldn't take long."

"Huh?" I asked.

"Come on," Jennifer said.

"Uh, do you two need to change?" I asked.

"Nope!" Jennifer said with a wicked smile. "Today is an endurance test."

"We're gonna see just how cold we can make our pussies," Mackenzie said, "before they freeze and fall off."

Jennifer laughed and then Mackenzie did too, and the two of them hurried to put boots on, and jackets, as well as hats and gloves too. I thought it was comical for sure, because the moment we opened the door, and the wind blew, both their skirts were whipping like flags in a hurricane, and they were both almost naked from their hips down to their ankles.

"I...I'll just stay here in the truck," Mackenzie said as she leaped into the cab, her entire body shivering.

"The chains are behind the seat," I said, and Mackenzie flipped the seat forward on the passenger side, and then began handing the chains out to Jennifer and me.

Jennifer took two chains and began laying them over the tires, just as I had shown her, and I did the other side as quickly as I could. Jennifer jumped in the cab and I fired the engine up and then backed up a bit before getting out and connecting the chains on each tire. When I came around to do the other side, I saw a bare ass squatting down at the rear tire, swearing, but connecting the chains never-the-less.

As soon as she was done, she was up and running, desperate to get back into the cab.

I waited until she was inside and the door was closed, before opening my door, to prevent a wind tunnel from stealing any warmth that might have built up in the cab, and I jumped in quickly, slamming my door shut.

"Fuck it's cold outside!" Jennifer shouted, her gloved hands cupping her crotch for a moment.

"Take your gloves off," Mackenzie said then, showing Jennifer she wasn't wearing hers, and she was much more comfortable now.

Jennifer yanked her gloves off with her teeth and then cupped her pussy with her bare hands, groaning at the warmth they provided.

"Better?" I asked.

"I'd be better if it was your hands," Jennifer said, and then her face turned red and she slid down in her seat until I couldn't see her past Mackenzie. I chuckled awkwardly at that, and then Mackenzie one-upped her with an even more outrageous comment.

"I'd be better if it was your cock," she said. "I mean, in terms of getting me hot, quick, you use the right tool for the right job."

"Sound advice," I said flatly, and I backed up, ramming the back end of the truck through a giant snow drift, and then throwing it into drive. I meant to spin the tires a bit, but the chains dug in with much more efficiency than I intended, and the truck leaped forward, throwing Mackenzie onto Jennifer, who yelped in surprise.

"Sorry! Sorry," I said, bringing us onto the road and heading toward town.

"I'm putting on my fucking seat belt!" Mackenzie said sharply, and Jennifer followed her advice as well. I grabbed mine too, slipping it over my shoulder and buckling it without looking.

As I drove I wondered just what had gotten into me, and who this new, semi-reckless guy was. Had I always been like this? Just waiting for the right opportunity to come along?