Mackenzie and Jennifer - Deadly Duo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my mouth lower, until my bottom lip was just above her clit, and then I tilted my head down, and breathed in her sweet aroma. Her pussy smelled incredible, not musty or like urine, and not like the catch of the sea either. It was fresh and clean, like a woman fresh out of the shower, having just washed and dried, and ready for some fun.

I opened my mouth, slid my tongue out until it was fully extended, and then licked her slit from the middle, all the way back up to the top, in one long swipe.

"Uuuugghhh!" She moaned, and her legs came open, her hips widened, I felt her hands grab her breasts and start massaging her nipples. I smiled, licked her clit two more times, slid the tip of my tongue underneath her hood and worked my tongue back and forth, letting her moans and groans tell me which direction to go. Soon, she was wetter than she'd ever been before, and my tongue slid down and then dipped into her honey pot, licking and sucking, like a humming bird drinking nectar from a flower.

"Oh my god," she groaned, her hands going out wide, and gripping the mattress under the sheets.

"Mmm, you taste so good," I moaned, my cock throbbing between my legs, ready to plunge into her depths and taste the nectar itself.

"Your tongue is...amazing," she begged, her words barely more than a whisper.

"I just want to lay here, eating this pussy all night long," I said, and I gave her another lick from bottom to top, eliciting another deep groan of satisfaction, and then she was moving, sliding under the covers with me, around, and down. She inverted herself, and I moved back up the bed, understanding what she wanted. I grabbed her body and pulled her ass up to just below the pillows, pulled her legs back behind my arms, opening her thighs up to my perusal, and I sank my face into her pussy again, licking and sucking with wild abandon.

Mackenzie's groans intensified, and then she grabbed my cock which was hanging above her face, directed it between her lips, and then lifted her head to take me in. "Oh my god," I groaned as her lips slid all the way up my shaft, sucking me as if I was her only source of nourishment. She worked her head up and down, sliding my cock in and out, her tongue sliding against the head of my cock as it sank into the back of her throat, and she intentionally swallowed, massaging my shaft in a rather magnificent manner.

We spent at least five minutes performing our very first duet, a ballad to the number sixty-nine, with numerous groans and moans to accent the very best parts. Toward the end, I couldn't help think of what David the dullard has said to me earlier in the day, and I almost laughed. Both Mackenzie and I were certainly spitting some lyrics together, that was for sure.

"Oh my god," Mackenzie said, her voice muffled by the blankets, and she moved quickly, changing positions yet again. This time, she came up next to me, reached over and gently placed her hands on my sides, and then pulled me between her legs. "Sorry," she whispered. "It was awesome but...it was too hot."

"It's okay baby," I said, dipping my head into the crook of her neck and kissing her lightly.

She stretched her legs out and then wrapped them around my waist, hooking her heels against my buttocks and my manhood slid into place, utilizing her slippery lips between her legs as the hot-dog bun. I continued kissing her neck, while slowly sliding the length of my cock up and down her slit, and she continued to moan with every passing moment.

"I want you to know," I said softly, kissing her neck tenderly, "that there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you."

"Me too," she said, her hands coming up and her fingers running through my hair.

"I feel like, I want to tell everyone how I feel, but..."

"We can't," she whispered.

"I know," I said, and then I pressed my lips against her again, and our tongues fought for position as the top pleasure providers. I pulled away, but Mackenzie was the quicker, snagging my bottom lip and suckling it for a moment before releasing me. "God I love it when you do that," I moaned.

"You do?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said, and then I went back to her neck, feeling she got really-really excited when I was kissing her neck.

"I love it when you do that," she said, breathing heavily as I resumed kissing her, just below the ear. I continued, kissing constantly, and broke up the monotony with the occasional soft playful bite, or a well placed lick. Her skin was warm and wet, a bit salty, and I groaned as my cock accidentally slid too far low, and sank half-way into her pussy before I caught myself. Slowly, I withdrew from her, and she groaned with protest, wanting more.

"Not yet," I said, smiling, even though she couldn't see my face. "I have plans for that," I said, going back to licking and sucking her neck.

"What plans?" She moaned, turning her head to the side to give me better access to her tender flesh.

"Mmmmm. You'll see," I said, my hands sliding up and cupping her breasts between our bodies. My fingers found her nipples, hard and yearning for attention. I bent my head down, licked one and then sucked it into my mouth, teasing it with my teeth before releasing it to be replaced with my fingers. I gently kneaded her nipples, rolling them back and forth, sucking them and licking them, and then switching back to her neck. Her pussy was a sopping wet mess now, gushing juices and coating my cock in slippery girl-cum. She raised her hips and pulled me toward her with her ankles, but I resisted the temptation, teasing her just a bit more.

"Fuck me," she moaned then, her hands dropping to the side of my face, her lips coming up to kiss me desperately. "I want to feel you inside of me."

"Not yet," I said in a teasing voice. "I want everyone to know you're mine. All mine."

"Everyone knows," she breathed heavily.

"No. Not everyone," I said. I bent my head to the side, kissed her neck again, licked her skin affectionately, and then planted my lips against her throbbing flesh. Gently at first, but slowly gaining vacuum pressure, I sucked the side of her neck, eliciting a low growl from the bottom of her throat. Her hips rose and her pussy clenched beneath the shaft of my cock, begging me to take her. I continued sucking, knowing, without a doubt, there would be a mark when I was finished.

"The other side," she groaned when I pulled my lips away, and she turned her head the opposite direction. "I wanna show everyone," she groaned.

I did as she asked, kissing her neck like a ravenous wolf, and then, I bit her neck, softly, sliding my teeth over her flesh only to replace them with my lips which sucked hard and fast, and Mackenzie reached down and grabbed my ass then, squeezing it hard. She was literally begging me to fuck her now, and I had every intention of doing so.

Without saying anything, I pulled my hips down, my cock sliding down her slit until it found her opening.

"Yessss," she groaned, lifting her hips up and taking the head of my cock into her.

"You want that?" I asked, teasingly, but I already knew she did. Her love canal was so wet it was like every fantasy I'd ever had about riding the slip and slide with my favorite porn star.

"Stop teasing me," she moaned, and the she gasped, and her gasp continued, her inhale of breath going on for the length of time it took for me to slowly sink the rest of my cock inside of her, until at last, the thick mushroom head of my cock, pressed firmly against her cervix.

The moment my cock bottomed out inside of her, she wrapped her ankles around each other, trapping me, not wanting me to pull out of her.

"You're so wet," I whispered into her ear, tightening my sphincter and making my cock swell inside of her.

"I love your...dick," she said, and then she was kissing me again, feverishly, over and over and over again. I wrapped my arms around her, enjoying this time with her, when it could be just the two of us, without any worry of being interrupted, or caught, or exposed. Slowly, I began thrusting my cock into and out of her, and feeling this, she pulled her knees back, opened her legs wider, and grabbed my ass with her hands, pulling my cock into her with every thrust.

Her pussy was so tight, so firm and wet, so hot.... She began lifting her hips to meet my thrusts, my cock ramming home against her cervix before deflecting to the side, up or down, and she seemed to enjoy this kind of thrusting immensely, panting and groaning, her vagina gripping me convulsively.

I shook my head, and chuckled, slowing down and then pausing for a moment.

"What's wrong?" She asked in a worried tone that did not sound like her at all.

"Nothing. Just, if you keep squeezing me like that, I'm going to cum inside you like I've never cum before."

"Oh, shit," she said, and then she slowly maneuvered up the bed underneath me, extricating herself, and myself, from our union. "You didn't come yet, did you?" she said breathlessly.

"No," I said, "But I'm so fucking close," I said giving her a chuckle.

"Did you buy condoms?" She asked.

"No," I replied, and I shook my head. "No, and I meant to. I needed to. But I was so... upset, about that guy, David... I lost track."

"I'm sorry," she said, as if it was her fault. It wasn't her fault. She wasn't even there.

"We don't have to keep going," she said quietly, her voice subdued. "We can wait, if you want to."

"Why wait?" I asked.

"I don't wanna get pregnant," she whispered.

"Are you too sore?" I asked.

She didn't respond for a moment and I supposed that was her doing a kind of self assessment, checking to see if her asshole was in good enough shape for another round of ass-fucking. "No," she said at last. "I'm not really sore at all."

"Mmmmm," I said, grabbing her by the hip and rolling her over. "Bada-dap-da-da," I chuckled as I grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and pulled her back to me.

"Huh?" she asked.

"Fast or slow?" I asked her, my fingers probing the thin slippery lips of her pussy, and then sliding inside of her.

"Uhhhhgggg," she moaned as I dipped my fingers inside of her, plundering some of her wetness. "I don't know," she whispered. "What you want daddy."

"Big daddy," I said, overly self confident as I lined up the head of my cock with her ass. I pressed forward, and my cock slid inside of her asshole, and then, her sphincter clamped shut like a vice, squeezing me harder than she had ever squeezed me before.

"Oh, fuck," she yelped into the pillow, and her ass pulled down, and away. I leaned forward, not wanting to slip out, and then her hips came up off the bed, and my cock slid in further. "Oh my god!" She screamed into the pillow.

"Are you...is everything okay?" I asked, worried now that I'd hurt her. Maybe she wasn't ready. Maybe she was still recovering from the other day. I hadn't exactly been gentle with her, but that was her choice. She'd been the one egging me on, telling me to fuck her harder.

"It... it'll be okay," she said, moving her head to the side. "Suck on my neck."

"Suck your neck?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she said, and I leaned forward. She turned her head to the side and then stretched in the opposite direction. I gently placed my lips on her neck, and began to give her those same little kisses like before. My kisses continued, slowly morphing into licks, and teasing bites, and then I sucked her ear lobe into my mouth, gently sucking it before moving back to kissing her, just behind the ear.

"Oh my god," Mackenzie groaned underneath me, her hips jerking upward, her asshole relaxing. My cock pressed deeper, sliding into that tight hot asshole, so deep I couldn't believe it. "Keep going," she whimpered, and I did, pressing my cock in until there was nothing left of me to give. My cock, fully sunk onto her delicious asshole, throbbed and jerked, ready to do whatever I commanded.

"Fuck me," Mackenzie groaned into the pillow, her hips jerking upwards and her ass cheeks, one at a time, tightening like bongo drums.

"Yes ma'am," I said playfully, and I sat up, grabbed her ass in my hands, and pulled my cock half-way out of her gripping ass.

"No, no," she moaned, reaching back and grabbing my arm. "Kiss me. Fuck me, and kiss me."

I growled my response, pulled out of her, grabbed her and rolled her over onto her back. I grabbed her legs and she spread them eagerly, almost kicking me in the face in the process, but I was okay with spatial distance estimation and coordination, in the dark, and avoided her heel by a good millimeter.

"What are you-" she whispered the partial question as I fell on top of her, silencing her protests with my lips against hers. I reached down with one hand, grabbed my cock, slid it down to her vagina, and then a little bit further. As soon as I felt her puckered opening reflexively grip the head of my cock, I lifted my shaft and slid into her asshole, going balls-deep in one smooth motion. "-oh my god," she groaned, her question turning into a gasp of lustful approval.

"Is this what you want?" I asked, nuzzling her neck. My lips kissed her again, and then found a new spot to suck, my cock throbbed, reminding me of what I was also supposed to be doing, and I slowly pushed my dick into her asshole and then pulled it out again. I kept sucking, and fucking, Mackenzie's asshole becoming wetter and wetter, hotter, and more relaxed as I went. "God you've got a great ass," I moaned into her flesh and she laughed in a weird way.

"That tickles," she whispered.

"Oh, you're ticklish?" I asked, my fingers playing out across her shoulders and then her breasts, looking for other places she might be ticklish as well.

"Mmmm," she moaned, enjoying every second of it. "Your cock is amazing," she breathed into my ear, and my cock swelled inside of her.

"Turn your head," I said, commanding, and she did. She offered me the other side of her neck, and I took it, sucking her hot salty flesh into my mouth as I fucked her ass harder, and deeper, than ever before.

"Oh my god," she groaned, and I felt her legs spread impossibly wide.

"What?" I moaned, my cock swelling inside of her asshole so much it was like wearing six condoms four sizes too small.

"I...I"m going to cum!" she whispered, her entire body starting to tremble.

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned, and I put my lips back to her neck, and resumed thrusting my cock deep inside of her.

"Kiss me," she gasped, and she pulled my lips to hers, and our mouth's opened, our tongues entwined, and she immediately started sucking my tongue, just like Jennifer had done earlier before bed. The memory, and Mackenzie re-enactment, sent me over the edge. My cock started to spasm, jerking wildly inside of her asshole, shooting hot wet spurts of sperm inside of her butt-box, and her hips began to shake, and then her thighs, and then her entire lower half started trembling uncontrollably.

I continued thrusting my cock in and out of her hot tight asshole, timing and coordinating my thrusts in tune with Mackenzie's sucking my tongue. I was fucking her from both ends now, and she loved every single moment of it, her legs wrapping around me, and then pulling wide, her toes curling and her legs spasming before wrapping around me once again. Her hands slapped down on my ass, grabbing my cheeks and pulling me into her back end.

"Oh my god," she gasped, and then she was crawling up the wall, wriggling to the side and curling into a tight convulsing ball, shuddering next to me.

"That good?" I asked, realizing that we were probably done for the night, if she came this hard, and I'd certainly finished myself.

"You have no idea," she gasped, and then she grabbed me by the face and pulled me to her again, her lips hungrily devouring mine, her breast heaving. I laughed just a little entertained by her energy. I wished I could see her eyes sparking in the darkness, but I didn't need to, to know she'd thoroughly enjoyed our...activity.

"You want a glass of water?" I asked, feeling a little parched now that we were finished. If I was thirsty, she had to be absolutely dehydrated to death. I'd only given up a tiny bit of my body's moisture. Mackenzie on the other hand, had lost cups full. The sheets were damp with her sweat, and juices.

"More," she said, rolling over and getting on her hands and knees in front of me.

"More?" I asked.

"More," she said and I felt her drop her chest to the bed and reach back, grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling them open. "I need it."

I couldn't explain it but, my cock was regaining it's rigidity with ever passing moment, and I quickly got behind Mackenzie and lined my dick up with her hole once more. I put the tip against her elastic ring and she reflexively pushed back against me. Her asshole relaxed, and my cum coating the inside of her secondary love-tube worked like magic lube, letting my semi-hard cock slide all the way back inside of her with the very first thrust.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass onto me, my dick getting harder and harder with every withdrawal. Mackenzie whimpered then, but she didn't stop pushing her ass against me. If anything, she picked up the pace, fucking me back as hard as I was fucking her. My hips slapped against her ass cheeks, and my balls slapped against her pussy, and then, I felt her fingers combing her pussy lips, her finger tips sliding over and across her clit, squeezing it, slapping it from side to side. She whimpered even more and her asshole sucked at my cock.

"Cumming," she grunted in a weird tone of voice, and then, she jerked forward, her entire body going completely rigid, and then convulsing on the bed as I knelt there, my cock still throbbing nakedly in the air. She made a series of weird sounds, and gasps, and at first I thought they were very peculiar, but then I realized she was simply in the throes of orgasm, and knowing that, made me all the more excited.

"I, uh... we can call it a night if-"

Mackenzie was back on her hands and knees, this time crawling across the bed and grabbing my dick in her hand. She tugged it hard, stroking it from the base to the tip in a sort of unexperienced, haphazard way. I grabbed it by the base, holding the skin taught, and bent down, her lips wrapping around my cock, sucking it deeply while she gently stroked my balls with her free hand.

"I'm not going to have any moisture in my body," I said as she continued to suck, and then, I was on the edge again, ready to explode. Mackenzie seemed to sense this, and she pulled her lips away, turned around and pushed her ass back towards me, assuming all fours again.

"More," she said.

"I'm going to fuck the living shit outta you," I said, sliding between her knees with my own,and then sliding my cock back into her hot wet asshole.

Mackenzie grunted, and I spread my legs, forcing her knees apart, and then forcing her entire pelvis to the bed. I used my feet to spread her legs, and there, I slowly and methodically fucked my cock in and out of her asshole. My cock was almost vertical, the head sliding into her asshole, and straight down. At this angle, I knew the head of my cock was ramming directly against her G-spot, even though my cock wasn't in her pussy.

After ten seconds, I knew I was doing the thing right. Mackenzie's hips began jumping underneath me, her toes curled, and her legs convulsed. Her hips, her thighs, and her ass, all shook like mad, but I had her pinned beneath me, and my cock continued fucking that sweet slippery ass, ramming deep inside of her and stretching her wide, regardless of how hard her asshole clenched now.

I put my weight on her back, and settled in, putting my lips against her hair, just behind her ear. My cock slid in deep, and she whimpered, her thighs convulsing reflexively. She was unable to control herself now. I reached up with one hand, gently gathered her hair and then pulled her head back. She whimpered again, and I slid back into her asshole, making her gasp. "You like cumming on big daddy's cock?" I asked.