Mackenzie and Jennifer - Deadly Duo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...god...yes," she cried, her words muffle by the pillow as she bit down on it and her entire body continued to shake.

"You like me fucking that tight sweet asshole of yours?" I asked, my lips brushing the edge of her ear as I whispered the words into it. Her entire body shivered, her asshole clenched around my shaft, gripping me, releasing, gripping, releasing. I pulled my cock out a good inch and then slid it back in, pressing my pubic mound against her gaping starfish until I was sure I had every millimeter inside of her.

"I wanna fuck you like this, every night," I said, whispering my conditions into her ear.

I felt her nodding, and she reached back then, her hand flailing until it found my hip, and she gave me a gentle, loving squeeze.

"Every night," I said, making it a promise, not just a happy thought. "And I'll get condoms," I said, pulling my hardness out of her slippery tunnel, and then sliding it back in. "And then, you can feel...this..." I groaned, my lips against her ear as my cock swelled once more, and then tightened hard, flexing rapidly inside of her, forcing the second load of thick creamy semen deep inside her wanting ass.

Her entire body began to shake as my balls emptied out into her cavity, and it continued for a very long time, long after my cock had softened. Her asshole became an ever tightening vice, gripping my cock with a ring of muscle that pulled the last dregs of cum out of me and trapped them inside of her. As my cock slid free, Mackenzie rolled over, faced me, and began kissing me again. Her kisses were not hungry and lustful this time, but more loving and gentle. She loved me with her lips, making sure I knew she wanted to be here, with me, just as much I wanted to be with her.

I continued kissing her too, and then tasted the salty wetness of tears, and I wrapped my arms around her then, pulled her close, and told her that everything would be okay. "Do you still love me?" She whispered softly.

I hugged her tight, squeezing her nakedness against my chest and holding her close for a very long time. I didn't want to answer that question. I wasn't ready for the answer, no matter what it may be. I still had a ton of questions. I needed answers. I needed explanations. Yes, the sex was out of this world. I'd never dreamed of having a relationship with a girl, no, a woman, this young, this hot, this incredibly sexy, but here I was. And not because I had pursued her, but because she wanted me.

That was the crazy thing. As good looking as everyone kept telling me, that I looked, I just didn't see it. Cathy might have seen it. Kendra definitely saw it. Mackenzie obviously saw it, and Jennifer, well, she'd always seen it. She'd grown up seeing me every single day, knowing her dad was the hottest piece of ass in town. I shook my head and then gave Mackenzie a kiss on the top of the head. She made a groaning sound, and slid one leg over mine, and I felt a trickle of sweat run off our bodies and down to the sheet below, tickling my side.

I would definitely need to change the sheets in the morning, hopefully before Jennifer got up, which meant, I would need to set an alarm. I turned my head to the clock, and remembered, the fucking power was out. I dropped my head back against the pillow and lay there, watching a thin sliver of moonlight that had finally peeked through the cloud cover outside, shine through the edge of the window. A minute later, a cloud snuffed out the light and my eyes closed heavily.