Mackenzie and the Hot-Dad Legacy

Story Info
Evening of Day 2 chaos, and the Hot-Dad Legacy.
7.8k words
4.33
10.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped into the shower, I got a very strange feeling something was wrong. Both Jennifer and Mackenzie were acting weird, and I wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on. Neither one of them had used the bathroom, while I was in the bedroom and I could usually tell such things at a glance.

Not wanting to seem like I was trying to be the "fun police" I turned off the shower to give them both warning, and then I stepped out, wrapped my towel around me, and opened the door. I was surprised to see Mackenzie standing right there, right outside the door.

"Oh, hey," I said, glancing to my right, toward the kitchen. "Uh, I think I forgot uh...something in my bedroom."

"Uh-huh," Mackenzie said, giving me a once over look. "You weren't coming out to try and spy on us?"

"Spy on you?" I asked. "No. Why would I spy on you?"

"To try and catch us switching again," Mackenzie said.

"No. No, I...have to grab something," I said.

"Okay, well, Jennifer is putting in a load of laundry," Mackenzie said, as if ratting her out.

"Why? She knows it's going to use the hot water," I said.

"Maybe that's why she's doing it. So you won't use all the hot water."

"Shit," I said, turning around and heading back into the bathroom.

"What about what you left in your room?" Mackenzie asked.

"I...I'll get it when I come out," I said, and I closed the door and pushed the little button on the handle.

I dropped my towel, stepped into the shower, yanked the shower curtain closed and turned on the water, scalding hot for just a second to get it flowing, and then I turned it down until it was tolerable.

I grabbed the soap and was about to start lathering up, when I felt the air pressure in the bathroom change, and the shower curtain fluttered.

"Hello?" I asked, thinking, remembering absolutely, that I had locked the door.

"Hey," Mackenzie replied and I heard the door click and then the button was pressed, locking the door.

"Hey," I said, lowering my voice. "What are you doing in here? How did you get in?"

"You left the door unlocked," she said, and then she added, "I have to use the potty."

"Oh. Okay," I said, standing there like a little girl, the soap clutched in my hands, held tight to my hairy chest. I didn't know what to do, other than wait for her to leave.

"Can you help me?" Mackenzie asked after a moment. "I think I'm stuck."

"Stuck?"

"Yeah. It's stuck."

"What's stuck?"

"Just come out here and help me," she giggled.

I set the soap back in the wall dish and slowly pulled back the curtain, leaving the shower running to mask any noise I was making, and what I saw, both shocked and surprised me.

Mackenzie was kneeling on the toilet, her hands on the back of it, her knees on the seat, and her bare ass in the air. She was looking back over her shoulder at me, a huge smile on her face, and when she reached back and grabbed hold of the little blue gem that was were her butt hole should have been, I knew what she was talking about. "Can you help me get it out?"

I grinned, and contained my laughter as I stepped out of the shower as quietly as I could. My cock swung back and forth awkwardly, growing harder by the moment. "Where did you get this?" I asked, coming up to her behind and placing a hand on her right cheek.

"It's mine," she said. "I have a few. Different colors, different designs. I have one that's a rose," she said as if proud of her possession. My cock throbbed, jumping slightly.

"So, what do I do? Just grab hold of it and yank?"

"Uh, no. Not unless you wanna break my butt hole," she said warningly.

"Uh, nah. Not today," I said, my cock remembering just how fantastic her ass felt.

"Just, grab hold of it, and pull it out slowly."

I reached down and grabbed hold of the gem, and found it set into a heavy metal stud. I slowly slipped my fingers around it, and gently started pulling it out. A good inch of solid metal rod came out before Mackenzie's asshole started to expand, the puckered ring stretching until the skin was a glossy pink ringed by soft brown skin. I thought I heard her moan as the thing got bigger, and bigger, until at last, the spade shaped body of the plug popped out of her ass.

"There ya go," I said, holding it out for her to take.

"Aren't you going to replace it?" She asked.

"Replace it? With what?" I asked, thinking she had a different one to put in.

Mackenzie turned her face back to me and gave me a silly smile. "Your cock. You only take a butt plug out when you're ready to fuck that ass," she whispered. "Come on, before Jennifer gets done folding laundry."

I didn't need to be told twice, and as I pulled her ass down to line up with my cock, her asshole relaxed and opened up, as if waiting for my entrance. I put the tip against her ring and she pushed back, taking half my cock into her ass in one smooth motion.

"Come on," she urged, moving her hips forward and then back. "Give it to me. I want it all."

"Mmmm," I moaned, grabbing her hips and pulling her back, pressing my cock in deeper. The head of my cock slid in and then, there was a bit of a ridge, and then, as I pushed further, my cock pushed through and slid all the way in until my balls were tight against her ass.

"Oh fuck," I heard Mackenzie moan, and she reached back between her legs and began rubbing her pussy with a vigorous fury. "Come on. Fuck me big daddy," she moaned. "Fuck my ass. Fuck it. Give it to me."

I pulled my cock out half-way and slid it back in, as deep as it would go. Her asshole was hot and moist, not slick like her pussy, but tighter, more grippy, but she was talking like she wanted me to fuck her for all she was worth. I gave her a few more strokes, nice deep long strokes, feeding her every inch of my cock that I could.

"God damn," she moaned, and then she looked back at me, a lustful wanting look in those pretty little eyes. "Fuck my ass, hard. Come on," she said, turning back to face the wall behind the toilet. "Give me that cum."

I slid my cock all the way in, and then jerked it half-way out before plunging it all the way back in. "Oh yeah!" She yelped and then she bit her wrist and whimpered as I continued doing that same thing, over and over again. "Oh god," she whispered, and then her hand was on her pussy again. "Fuck it, fuck, fuck, fuck it baby, fuck it so good. Make me cum. Make my fucking ass come all over your cock."

My cock couldn't hold back with talk like that. It swelled, throbbed, convulsed, and then I felt the tell-tale tingling sensation as my sperm was loaded from my balls into my shaft, racing toward the tip.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, and I pulled her hips back, burying my cock as deep as it would go. Cum ripped out of me, flooding the depths of her anal cavity, shooting hot semen deeper than her womb. Her asshole clenched around me, and she kept moving, pulling her hips forward, sucking the sperm out of my shaft, and then she would loosen and push back, taking me in and pushing my cum load deep up inside of her. She repeated the process until my cock went completely limp and slid out of her asshole to hang lifeless between her legs.

"Gimme," she said then, reaching back and holding a hand out.

Absently, I put the butt plug into her waiting hand, and she reached back, pressed the spade against her asshole, and I watched as it opened, swallowing the thing whole. Only the little gem stood visible.

"Thank you for the fill up," She said, standing up and bending down to retrieve her clothing. "Bid daddy."

"You like calling me that, don't you," I asked, watching her slide the skin-tight pants back up her legs.

"Uh huh," she said, smiling at me. "That's what you are. Big, and daddy."

"You uh, you forgot your panties," I said, nothing she wasn't wearing any.

"Oh, I don't wear panties," Mackenzie said innocently.

"Then why did we buy all those panties today?"

"They're Jennifer's," Mackenzie said, struggling to pull the jeans up over her wide hips. "Uh, think I can get some help?"

"Sure," I said, grabbing the sides of the jeans and lifting them, and Mackenzie in them, off the ground. The jeans slid up, catching Mackenzie like a giant potato in a sack, and she grunted, gave me a sharp smile and then I put her down.

"You can dress me any time," she said, giving me another lurid smile.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Fucking jeans," she said, buttoning them and then zipping them up before showing me, "went right up the middle. You caught me right on the clit."

"Is that good thing?" I asked, a smile on my face.

"Yeah, if you want me to soak through these jeans in like five minutes flat."

"I might," I said, a playful expression replacing the smile on my face.

"Ohhh ho-ho," she said, giving me a little growl. "Just wait until we have the house to ourselves," she said promisingly.

"Yeah, well...fat chance of that happening," I said. "We work the same shifts," I said.

"No worries," Mackenzie said. "It'll happen. Eventually. And then, you can show me just how much you miss eating out."

I smiled, and then realized what she was saying and smiled even more. She was talking about me eating her pussy. She was right. It had been a very long time since I'd done that, and I did miss it.

"Alright, I have to go," she said, pulling on her double layered shirt and heading to the door. "If Jennifer asks, say you had no idea I came in and used the bathroom. I'll just say you left the door unlocked, cause, you did."

"I never leave the door unlocked," I said, stepping back into the shower. "I...I don't know. It must not have locked."

"Uh-huh," Mackenzie said with another smile, and then she leaned in and gave me a kiss, her hot wet lips pressing against mine, and my cock throbbed to live once again.

"God, I love kissing those lips," I said as she pulled away, the sweet moist feeling clinging to me.

"Uh huh," she said, and she slowly grabbed hold of the door handle and twisted it.

I pulled the curtain back, just in time for the air pressure to change again, and then heard excited talking from outside the door. I shook my head and furiously soaped up my chest, arms, neck and face. It was a slit second later when I felt the air pressure change and the curtain fluttered.

"Dad?" Jennifer asked.

"Huh? Yeah? What is it?"

"Dad, I need to ask you something."

"What is it?"

I felt the curtain rustling, but I couldn't see because of the sheer amount of soap I'd put on my face. I leaned forward, rinsed the soap off my face, and blew the water off my lips, shaking my head like a dog before turning to see Jennifer's face peeking in at me.

"Hey. What's going on?"

"I, uh..." She paused, and glanced down, and then to the side, and then back at my face. I thought for a moment she was trying to look at my cock...looking for evidence maybe? Looking for some sort of indication that I'd just fucked the living shit outta her friends tight hot asshole? I didn't know if there was any such indication that could be seen on a man who was in the shower, handling his "business".

"What is it?" I asked again.

"Was Mackenzie in here?"

"When?" I asked.

"Just now. I was coming to put your clothes away and she was coming out of the bathroom."

"I thought I felt the door open," I said suspiciously. "I didn't hear the toilet flush," I said, but then added, "then again, I had soap suds in my ears."

Jennifer looked both pleased, and disappointed at the same time. "She said she really had to go."

"Well, if she had to go, then she had to go."

"But, you always lock the door."

"I did lock the door," I said. "So, how did you get in here?"

"The door was unlocked."

"I swear I locked it," I said. "I always lock it. Twist the handle, push the button in."

"That doesn't lock it," Jennifer said.

"Yes it does," I countered.

"No, it doesn't," Jennifer said, pulling the shower curtain open and stepping back.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked, grabbing the curtain.

"Showing you. Look." She grabbed the door handle and twisted it, then pushed the button in. "It's not locked."

"It is," I said, nodding at her handiwork.

"Look," she said, opening and closing the door freely. "If you twist the handle, and then push the button, it looks locked, but its not locked. You have to close the door, leave the handle alone, and then press the button." She did as she explained, and the door stayed closed, until she turned the handle and the button popped out.

"That's stupid," I said then. "I swear I've locked it both ways."

Jennifer's eyes glanced down at my manhood again, and for the first time in front of my daughter, I felt self-conscious. Her eyes darted to the side, and then came back up to my face, and she looked a tiny bit guilty, but at the same time, relieved.

"Can I finish showering now?" I asked, and then added, "before the hot water runs out."

"Yeah," Jennifer said, and then she cocked her head, and a questioning look came over her. "Who? Why would the hot water run out?"

"Because it always runs out," I said. "And you're taking my clothes to my room, which means you're doing laundry. Which means you're running the washing machine as well, which, you seem to really like doing, as soon as I jump in the shower!" I said, sounding exasperated, and playful, instead of mad. "So can I hurry up and rinse off?"

"Sure," Jennifer said, and her eyes glanced down again, before she turned around and opened the door, or at least tried to. Her actions betrayed her mood, and it was clear that she thought she was going to twist the handle, pull the door open and step right through. Instead, she grabbed the handle, pulled, and slammed her body directly into the door jamb. "Fuck!"

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," She said with a moan.

"You're supposed to open the door before trying to walk through it," I said.

"Thanks dad," Jennifer commented sarcastically as she opened the door more slowly this time, stepped out of the bathroom, and closed the door behind herself.

As it turned out, I had exactly enough hot water to rinse the soap off of me before the shower ran cold, and I hadn't even washed my hair yet. I spent the next sixty seconds soaping up and washing my hair in ice cold temperatures before jumping out of the shower, wearing at just how cold the water was.

Once I was dried off and dressed in my giant pink bunny jumper, a favorite bedtime apparel item that Jennifer had bought for me, based on a favorite holiday movie of mine, I was ready to eat dinner and wind down for the night. It was getting late, and I was tired, both physically and emotionally.

I ate my tacos in solitude at the kitchen table, and then went to the front room to watch the daily evening news. Following that, I headed for my bedroom, and climbed into bed.

I'd closed my eyes for maybe fifteen or twenty minutes before I heard my door open and the soft footfalls of someone walking across my bedroom floor. "Hello?" I asked the darkness.

"It's just me," Jennifer said, crawling into bed next to me.

"What's going on?" I asked, curious, as the last forty-eight hours had been a whirlwind of craziness I wouldn't ever forget.

"I'm worried," Jennifer said flatly.

"Worried?" I asked.

"About you and Mackenzie," she said.

"What? What about me and Mackenzie?"

"She... I already told you, she had the hots for you."

"I know," I said, and then I repeated myself with words that sounded better. "I know. You told me this already."

"She...she's...a bit...I dunno. Crazy I guess."

"Told me," I said.

"You're not taking this seriously," Jennifer said in a hurt tone of voice.

"I am," I said then. "I heard you. I'm taking it seriously."

"You're all she talks about," Jennifer said, spilling the beans. "She makes all these comments about how big..."

"Huh?" I asked.

"Your...cock. She says how big your cock is. She can tell from the bulge in your pants, or the way you walk...whatever."

"Is she really saying that?" I asked, turning my face to Jennifer, as if she could see mine, or I could see hers.

"Yeah Dad," Jennifer said in a serous tone. "She says she wants to fuck your brains out. Which, I mean, whatever. Completely normal. Girls have urges too."

"Normal?" I asked.

"Dad, I'm being serious."

"So am I," I said. "I don't see how it's normal though."

"Remember Stacy? My friend in the eighth grade?"

"Yeah," I said, vaguely remembering the cherubic little girl who'd come over for Jennifer's birthday parties and other festive occasions.

"She wanted to fuck you."

"Jesus Christ," I said, shaking my head.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's all little girl fantasizing and stupid bullshit, and then, we grow up right. We realize that it illegal. But that doesn't stop the fantasy, and once it's legal, like...then there's that hard line there."

"Yeah," I said.

"Jessica, Kathryn, Oh my god. Prizka. You remember Prizka from tenth grade? The girl from Iran?"

"Yeah," I said, assuming the girl was the one who always wore the burqa, and rarely, if ever, showed off her face.

"You would not believe the shit she said."

"Huh," I said, not knowing what to say.

"Basically, you're what all my friends refer to as a "hot-dad". A dilf."

"What is a dilf?" I asked.

"Seriously?" Jennifer asked.

"Seriously. What's a dilf?"

"D-I-L-F. Dad I lust for. Other people say it's a dad I want to fuck, but basically, it's the same thing."

"Oh my god," I said, as if mortified, but really, I wasn't. I knew I was attractive, handsome, muscular, but that just added to my angst when it came to relationships. I had all this going for me, but I had a shit ass job, and a daughter to take care of. When life gave me a sweet little lemon, I made the most out of it. Not to say I made lemonade, but I did my best.

"So now you know," Jennifer said. "You never wondered why I didn't invite friends over?"

"What?"

"I never invited friends over. Never. The only time my friends came over, was when you sent invitations to my teachers, and they handed them out in class."

"Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"Nope. I was...dad, I was so afraid, one of my friends was going to try and do something with you. Not that you'd ever do something back, but they might feel rejected, and then make some bullshit up, and then..."

"Oh my god Jen," I said filled with guilt.

"It's not your fault," Jennifer said. "It's just, life. But yeah. That's why. And I never asked any of my friends to stay the night."

"Yeah. Jesus. That...that's a lot for you to take on baby. You...could have told me."

"No. No way. You were always so busy with work, or doing stuff. You had enough to think about."

I felt Jennifer slide closer to me and I put an arm around her, pulling her close. I wrapped her in my bunny suit and held her back against my chest. She grabbed my arm and pressed her back against me, taking comfort in my arms.

"Prizka," I said into the darkness.

"Yup," Jennifer said. "What a slut." I laughed harder than I intended to, and then asked why she would call her that. "Well, to start off, she wasn't very smart. Not her fault. Her parents couldn't get her into school, which was one of the reasons why they came to the U.S. So she was actually eighteen."

"How old were you?"

"Sixteen," Jennifer said. "She was eighteen, I was sixteen. First time she came over, as soon as she saw you, she was like, cowering in the corner. You remember she locked herself in the bathroom?"

"I, uh...yeah, I think so."

"She was masturbating."

"No," I said, shocked.

"She straight up told me, she wanted to have your baby."

"No!" I said, shaking my head.

"Yeah. She was all like; Your dad is so hot. I want to suck his cock and gargle with his cum."

"Oh my god!" I laughed.

"I want your dad to hold me down and fuck me. Fuck my pussy, fuck my ass, fuck my face. She wanted you to do every nasty thing in the book to her. She said sex was always the best if the guy forced it inside, like...rape."