Mackenzie and the Hot-Dad Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no," I said, shaking my head even more.

"Oh yeah. She said she'd been raped before. By...her uncle I think."

"That...that's bad," I said.

"No, she said it was the best sex she ever had. None of us believed her but she was really serious about it, and then she asked me if she could stay the night, and I was like, HELL NO."

"Jesus Christ. Dodged a missile there."

"Right?" Jennifer said, snuggling up against me.

"So...is everything okay with Mackenzie?"

"Mack? Yeah. She's fine. Aside from her trying to show up Prizka with her comments."

I gave Jennifer a squeeze around the middle. "Tell her to tone it down. You want me to tell her?"

"No!" Jennifer said, as if it were the furthest thing from her mind. "No. I can handle her. I just...don't...want anything bad to happen."

"Bad?" I asked.

"Bad. Like, suddenly she says you raped her, and then come to find out she's pregnant. Bad."

"I would never rape anyone," I said, reassuringly.

"I know," Jennifer said. "Shit. You don't have to rape anyone. Just walk up to a woman and say "I wanna sleep with you," and they'd be on their backs, begging for it."

"Jennifer!" I said, laughing again, unable to believe the words that had just come out of her mouth.

"I would let him fuck every hole I have. My ears, nose, mouth. He would be my doctor for everything. Proctologist, gynecologist, horticulturist."

"Who are you talking about? Prizka?"

"Yeah," Jennifer said.

"Horticulturist?" I asked. "Isn't that like, gardening?"

"Yeah. But she didn't know. She thought it was a doctor who specialized in whores."

"Oh my god!" I said, burying my face in Jennifer's hair and laughing.

"And once we told her what it was, she was like, your dad can plow my field. I will bear his fruit. He can plant his seed in me."

"No, no, no. Stop. This is too much," I said.

"Sorry," Jennifer apologized.

We laid there for a long time, snuggling, until, at long last, Jennifer turned around to face me. She made little sounds, like she was crying, or licking tears off her mouth, but I couldn't see whether she was happy or sad, angry, or hurt. The darkness obscured everything.

"I can't control her," Jennifer said after a long moment. "She's an adult. You're an adult. I'm not...I would never tell you what to do. What you can and can't do."

"I-" I began to say something, intending to say I appreciated that, but she asked me to let her finish, and I closed my mouth and let her continue.

"If she seduces you.... Jesus. I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you."

"Neither can I," I added. "But, continue."

"If she seduces you, and you end up having sex.... Wear protection."

"Got it," I said.

Jennifer shifted and I knew, I knew without being able to see her face, she was staring at me. "I'm being serious," she whispered.

"Okay," I said in the same soft tone.

"You're not," She said then.

"I am," I said again.

"I...I'm almost tempted to believe her," Jennifer said, as if she didn't want to tell me those words.

"About what?" I asked.

"She says you guys have already done it."

"What?" I asked incredulously.

"Yup. She told me this morning that last night, after we went to sleep, she came out to the front room and fucked you."

"She told you that?" I asked, unable to believe what I was hearing.

"Yeah. And she said she came into the bathroom while you were in the shower, and you fucked again."

"Why would she say that?" I asked.

"I don't know," Jennifer replied flatly. "The only reason I can think of, is...if it's true."

"If," I said.

"Is it?" Jennifer asked.

"How can you even ask me that?" I asked, not wanting to answer the question truthfully.

"Because. I'm going crazy in the head," Jennifer said.

"She didn't tell you that stuff," I said. "There's no way she told you that."

"No?" Jennifer replied. "Why don't you go ask her? Right now. We'll go in my room, and we'll ask her why she would tell me the two of your hooked up, not once, but twice."

The word clicked in my head, and I knew right away, my daughter was playing me. She had every right to, and I was the guilty party, but Mackenzie hadn't told her anything. This was all speculation, on Jennifer's part. She suspected, but she didn't know, and I knew Mackenzie hadn't told her, because if she had, the number count would have included our little interlude from this morning.

"Alright," I said, rolling out of bed and standing up next to it.

"Wait. Where are you going?" Jennifer asked as I walked to the bedroom door and opened it.

Light flooded the room and I glanced back to see Jennifer pulling a bathrobe on and tying the rope closed. Why was she wearing a bathrobe? I thought, but I decided to leave the question un-asked.

"Let's go ask Mackenzie," I said, and I walked through the living room, heading towards Jennifer's room.

"Hold on," Jennifer said, hurrying behind me.

"What?" I asked, as if impatient to get this over and done with.

"What are you going to say to her?" Jennifer whispered.

"I'm going to ask her why she said that stuff," I said in a whisper back.

"What if she's sleeping?" Jennifer asked.

"You think she's sleeping?" I asked. Without waiting for a reply, I grabbed her door handle and twisted it. I pushed the door open, and stepped inside. To my surprise, the room was flooded with dim red light, and while I could see, it was very dark and...erotic.

"Dad," Jennifer hissed behind me, trying to slow me down.

"Hey baby," Mackenzie said sweetly, and I turned toward her voice, only to see her laying on Jennifer's bed, naked, spread eagle, her hands pulling her pussy open. "Come eat this taco," she moaned, and I watched as she used the pointer finger from her right hand to gently hook the underside of her clit, rubbing it alluringly. "Come on baby. Make me cum so hard."

I turned around, looking at Jennifer, who's face fell and stayed focused on the floor. I turned back to see Mackenzie slowly lift her head up from the pillow, her eyes opening. I turned back to Jennifer, and stepped past her, heading for the door.

"Daddy!" Jennifer hissed at me again. "Let me explain!"

"I got it," I said flatly, opening the door and heading back to my own room. I didn't need her to explain why Mackenzie was in her bed, why she was naked, or why she expected my daughter Jennifer, to eat her "taco" and make her cum. I'd seen enough porno to know. I wasn't a dullard either.

I heard Jennifer's door close, as I closed my own door, and climbed back into bed. Maybe, I could go to sleep, and when I woke up, everything would be just fine. Maybe I could reverse time, and tell Jennifer that Mackenzie wasn't allowed to stay the night, although, I didn't know if that would have prevented all of this either. Nothing seemed to prepare me for the cold reality I was now facing.

My daughter was a lesbian. She was having a lesbian relationship with Mackenzie, whom she had presented to me, as her friend. Best friend? I don't know if Jennifer had ever called her that, but...I guess she would have had to be her best friend if she was eating her pussy, now wouldn't she?

And if my daughter was "doing" Mackenzie, and I was "doing" Mackenzie, then were we in some sort of twisted adult father/daughter/friend love triangle? That seemed to be the case.

I reconsidered everything. Was it possible that Mackenzie had actually told Jennifer about our trysts? Last night and just recently in the shower had been full on sex from beginning to end, even if the finishing was anal. It was still a form of sex. This morning had started off much more serious, and with a lot more risk, but then, the ending, had been different. Much different. Was is possible she'd just left out this morning? Had she actually told Jennifer what we were doing? Any why? Why would she? Other than the need to be perfectly honest, which, I wasn't doing, or being.

I slapped my head against my pillow, wishing to god that I hadn't ever given into my urges. Then, I swore at god, blaming him for my sins and my vices, and then, I sobbed into my pillow, unable to control the tumult of emotions I was feeling. After laying there for a good fifteen, twenty minutes, and realizing there was no way I was going to be able to sleep, not with things the way they were right now, I sat up in bed.

There was a knock at the door. I waited, just in case it was my brain playing tricks on me, but whoever was outside my door, knocked again.

"Who is it?" I asked. It was question as unfamiliar as my current situation.

"Mack," she said, and then she restated her full name, in case I hadn't figured it out. "It's Mackenzie. Can...can I come inside?"

"You can open the door," I said. The door opened and Mackenzie stood there, waiting. I sucked in another deep breath and sighed. "Come inside," I said, and then, "flip the light switch, will you?"

"Yeah," Mackenzie said, flipping the light switch on. "Can we...talk."

"Yup," I said, sitting up and fluffing the pillow behind my back. It was difficult navigating in my giant bunny pj's, but I was experienced and managed it quickly, pushing the pink fluffy sleeves up, past my elbows. I pulled the hood down, and then waited for Mackenzie to initiate the conversation. She was, after all, the one who had come to me.

"Can I...sit on the bed?"

"Of course," I said, waving a hand at the foot of the bed.

Mackenzie took a few steps in, sat down on the bed, and then turned to me. "You need to go talk to Jennifer," she said.

"I did," I said, folding my arms across my chest. "I just spoke to her."

"I, yeah. I know. I mean, after."

"After what?" I asked.

"After you found out."

"Found out, what?" I asked.

"Found out...about us," Mackenzie said, her chin falling and her eyes focusing on something on the floor.

"Us? Who us? Who are you talking about? You and I, or you and Jennifer?"

Mackenzie looked upset, but she seemed to be handling the situation unusually well.

"Look. Jennifer...and I...we...like each other."

"Like, or love?" I asked.

"Jesus," Mackenzie said, smirking. "Love is like, I'd take a bullet for you. I'd throw away my life, to save yours. That's love. You love Jen. I know you do. But you don't love me, and I don't love you either. And the same goes for me and her. She don't love me. I don't love her. But we like each other, more than anyone else, and that's good enough for her and me."

I chose that moment to turn and look at something in my dresser mirror, and I focused on that one point, so I could think.

"So what, if she...if we were doing stuff. What does it hurt?"

I shrugged. I didn't know who it was hurting. Her future? Any possibility of a future with a husband and children? I spoke my mind and Mackenzie scoffed at me.

"You think only man and woman parents have kids? Who cares about a future if your daughter is miserable?" Her words hit me like a ton of bricks. "I make her happy," Mackenzie said.

"I make her happy!" I said, my voice rising in volume.

"Okay. Your daughter, and I, have sex. I make her cum. Go ahead, I'll wait while you try and counter that one."

I shook my head and tried to come up with an appropriate and equal retort, but couldn't think of a single fucking thing. Nothing. Nothing compared to that. All of my comparisons involved Mackenzie and I, not Jennifer and I, and, I didn't have a single leg to stand on.

"She thinks you're going to kick her out of the house," Mackenzie said in a dead serious tone of voice.

"Why would she think that?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Your super strict way of raising her?"

"Oh don't give me that bullshit," I said. "I raised her just fine. I did it all myself for-"

"Ever," Mackenzie said, cutting me off. "You did a better job than my dad did. He's been in and out of jail more times than birthday's he's been at. My mom? She's in the hospital. She overdosed. My dad? He's not at the hospital. He's in prison, and I hope he doesn't get out this time."

The truth caught me like a bear-trap. Everything she'd told me... no. Not her. Everything Jennifer had told me, was a lie. But now, the truth was coming from Mackenzie's lips, and she wasn't sugar coating it. She was being absolutely, completely, honest with me.

"I...I'm sorry about your parents," I said.

"Don't be. I left my mom's house because, I was tired of living like that."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Oh, like living with an addict. My mom is always telling me to go make some money. Come back with some money. Don't come back without some money. She doesn't care if I work a job, or go whore myself out at the corner, as long as I bring back some cash, so she can get high. If we don't have money, she whores herself out. Anything that's not nailed down, can be pawned for money, so she can get high."

"Jesus," I said, shocked at the admission.

"My mom, is an addict. She might still be in there somewhere, but I doubt it. Now, it's all about the high. She don't care about me. She only cares about getting high."

I watched as a tear ran down Mackenzie's cheek, and she lifted a hand to wipe it away. I blinked, and realized that she was wearing one of the shirt's we'd bought today, as well as the shorts, which she said she was planning on turning into a skirt. I shook my head, feeling genuinely sorry for her, and her situation.

"I met Jennifer, at work, a couple weeks ago. I came into her store, looking for something to eat. I...think, she took pity on me."

"Pity?" I questioned.

"She made me up a plate of food, and then told me to go outside and eat it, but she made sure I knew she wanted me to stick around. After work, she took me...to get some more food."

"Fast food?" I asked. Mackenzie nodded. "I thought she smelled like fast-food," I said, smiling and Mackenzie laughed at that.

"She asked what my name was, where I lived, and what was going on. Like...she didn't have to. But she did. She took a chance, and...I'm not gonna let that go to waste."

"So, are you really...like, do you really like girls, or are you just-"

"No. I mean, yes, I do. No, I'm not playing her. I'm not playing you either."

"So, you're..." I raised an eyebrow in question.

"Mackenzie?" She said. "Nice to meet you."

"No, no, I mean, you're not straight. Do you say you're bisexual, or you're a lesbian, or-"

"Are you serious?" She asked, as if the answer was obvious.

I swallowed and shook my head. "No. I'm not serious. I'm dumb. I should have seen this a hundred different ways. I should have seen this a long time ago. She never had a boyfriend, she never-"

"She has a boyfriend," Mackenzie said then, interrupting me.

"No she doesn't," I said, a bit of alarm in my voice.

"Yeah, she does. She introduced him to me."

I swallowed my words and then slowly turned my head, as if I could see through the wall into Jennifer's room. "Why don't I know about this?"

"Maybe she doesn't think it's serious enough yet. Maybe she's afraid to tell you."

"Why would she be afraid to tell me?" I asked, questioning almost every little thing I had ever known, or done, up until this very moment. "Who is he?" I asked, turning to Mackenzie.

"Mmmm, that's not my place to say. And, I shouldn't have told you that much."

"But you did," I said.

"Mmmm, okay."

"So who is it?"

"Not telling," Mackenzie said with a tight lipped smile.

"Yes you are," I said.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are," I said again, putting an authoritative tone in my voice.

"No, I'm not," Mackenzie said, matching my tone. "We may fuck. But that doesn't mean you own me, or that you can tell me what to do. You can ask, and I can say no. That's how this works."

"It's my house," I said then.

"You want me to leave?" She stood up off the bed, and I knew this was the moment. The precipice that I was worried about.

"No. No, please don't," I said, waving a hand and patting the air, urging her to sit back down. "I...I'm sorry. I just...worry."

"Stop worrying so much. I got you. I got yer back."

"You?" I asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, me. I know the real world. The gritty shitty side. I know who to avoid, what you can and can't do on the streets. I'll make sure this guy is cool. And if he's not, he'll be gone. Poof."

"You're not going to have him killed," I said.

"Fuck no. Only gangers and druggies do that shit. I mean, if he does her wrong, he'll be gone. He won't be her boyfriend anymore."

"I still want to know who he is," I said flatly.

"You can ask her. Just don't tell her I told you he exists."

"Jesus. I feel like I don't even know her!" I said exasperatedly.

"Ehhh, you still know her. You just don't know everything. And should you? She's a grown ass woman. An adult. She can have as many boyfriends as she wants. Or girlfriends." I pressed my hands together and then stretched my fingers, trying to relieve some stress. "And...." Mackenzie bent forward and crawled across the bed to me, stopping just in inch from my face. Her eyes looked into mine, searching, and then she smiled. She leaned closer and pressed her lips against mine and I almost moaned she felt so good. The kiss lasted just a moment, but then she pulled away from me and smiled once again. "You're a grown ass man. Your business, is yours. Same as mine. We wanna fuck? You wanna suck my nipples or fuck my ass, that's our business. Nobody else's."

I looked up from my wallow of self-pity and exaggerated issues, and realized she was telling me something I had failed to realize. I was so ridden with guilt, I'd forgotten that I didn't need to feel guilty. I didn't need to get permission. I did however, have to speak with my daughter.

"I, uh...you didn't tell her about...us," I questioned.

"Nope. I already told you," Mackenzie said, sitting down now, less than six inches away. "And I'm not going to tell her. If she finds out, she finds out. She'll have to deal, same as everyone else. Same as you have to deal with me and her, now."

"So..." I paused for a moment, choosing the exact wording for my question, and then realized it didn't matter. I had to go talk to Jennifer. "I'm going to go talk to Jennifer," I said.

Mackenzie jumped on me then, pushing me back against the headboard and climbing onto my lap. Her lips pressed against mine, her chest heaving. She set herself against me, her privates irradiating heat like an infra-red light, the heat between her legs soaking through my bunny suit like molten lava. "Oh fuck," I groaned as she rubbed her pussy against the zipper of my bunny suit, through the non-existent thread of fabric between her own legs.

"I'm no dirty bitch," she said after another moment. "I don't have no birth control, but if you have condoms, I'll fuck you like a firefighter," she said, nipping my bottom lip playfully.

"Yeah, uh...Jennifer keeps telling me I need to get some," I said, divulging that tiny bit of information, just like she did, telling me about Jennifer's boyfriend.

"Yeah. That's cause I keep telling her I wanna fuck you like-"

"A firefighter," I said, smiling.

"You know what a firefighter is, right?"

"Yeah," I said, chuckling. "They fight fires."

"Nah. They know how to handle a hose, and even when you're done spraying me down, I'll be wet for more."

"That...that's funny," I said.

"So, you gonna do it?" She asked.

"Do what? Go talk to Jennifer? Yes. Right now," I said, turning and putting my feet on the floor.

"Cool. You mind if I go take a shower?"

"Why would I mind you taking a shower?" I asked curiously.

"Cause I'm gonna go in there and spray my pussy with the shower head until I cum two or three times, and by the time I get done, you'll all probably be asleep."

I couldn't help but smile, but I told her to go ahead, and I would be thinking about her doing that, tonight, while I was dreaming.