Mackenzie Day 03 - Manic Monday

Story Info
Monday and its back to work. Meeting David was so much fun.
7.9k words
4.48
7.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could I say? There wasn't anything I could say. I was lost. Jennifer was...not lost. I didn't want to object to her choices, especially after just telling her she was her own woman, an adult, and could make her own choices. Not only that, I told her I trusted the choices she made. I trusted them. I trusted her. And then, there was David.

To say I slept soundly would have been a gross exaggeration, but as the night went on, and the need for sleep overtook me, I found myself slowly coming to grips with it. With everything.

As Monday morning arrived, I was forced to get up, put everything in my personal life on hold, and ignore it as best as I could, until I got home in the afternoon.

My alarm woke me at seven a.m. I hit the snooze and rolled over, only to find a warm body laying next to me. I tried to see who it was. Had Jennifer come and slipped into bed next to me? Innocently sleeping there, as she had done a thousand times before? Or was it Mackenzie laying there, soft and sweet, wanting to please me, or be pleased by me...

I gently probed under the covers, sliding my hands around, feeling for tell-tale signs of who was sleeping next to me. I felt a shirt, and shorts. Denim shorts? I ran my fingers along the waist band, searching for a pair of panties, but found none. I was still questioning myself when she rolled over, stretched, and then yawned. "Hey," she said sweetly.

"Hey," I said, still not fully sure whether this was Mackenzie or Jennifer. "When did you get in bed with me?" I asked groggily.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "After my shower," she said.

"You didn't go back to Jennifer's room?" I asked.

"I did," Mackenzie answered and then she sucked in a deep breath and pushed her chest out, her nipples pressing against the underside of her shirt. "She was already asleep, so I came in here."

"She's going to be up any minute now," I said, giving her fair warning.

"Mmmm. Then hurry up," she said.

"Hurry up? Hurry up what?"

"God," she moaned, and then, she grabbed my hand and yanked it under the covers. I let her lead my fingers between her thighs and she spread her legs wide, and then pressed my digits into her soft folds of slippery flesh. "You like it?"

"Mmmm," I moaned. "Your pussy is so soft," I moaned.

"I shaved it," she said, sliding my fingers up and down her slit, and then pressing them against her hole down below. I took the hint and slid my middle and ring finger inside of her slipperiness, delving deeply and then curling my fingers to press the tips against her G-spot. "Oh fuck," she moaned, and her eyes came wide open, and she pulled my face down to kiss her lips, greedily sucking my own into her mouth.

I curled my fingers a bit more, and then used a kind of tapping movement to rapidly press her G-spot again and again. It was something I'd read about, a way to elicit an orgasm quickly, and it seemed to do just the trick as Mackenzie spread her legs even wider, urging me to even greater action. Her hips lifted off the bed, and she yanked the covers off of her body.

"Fuck me," she moaned, grabbing her shorts and ripping them down her hips. She pushed them down past her knees and then kicked them off, sending them flying against the dresser.

"I...I don't have time," I said, glancing at the clock. "I've gotta be on the road in fifteen minutes. Jennifer's alarm is probably going off right now."

"Damn it," Mackenzie swore, and then she turned a smile up at me. "Will you do something for me?"

"What?" I asked, slowly pulling my fingers out of her slick hole.

"Lick me," she said. I was about to say I couldn't, but she put a hand against my cheek and practically begged me to do it, for just a second. Just enough to tide her over, until we got home from work.

"Half a minute," I said, crawling down the bed and turning to face her.

"Okay," she said, and she spread her knees as wide as she could, reached down and opened herself up like a blooming flower, and awaited my attention.

I brought my tongue to her hole and gave her a little lick, expecting the taste of pussy from what I could remember, from all those years ago. And I was rewarded with almost the exact same taste, slightly tart, a little sweet, and very, very, wet.

Like riding a bike, I began to navigate her sex, sliding my tongue from the hole, up, over her urethra, and then, along her slit until I reached the underside of her clit where I gently made tiny licking moves, which sent Mackenzie into convulsions. Her hips jerked and her knees came up off the bed, but I grabbed the inside of her thighs, holding her legs open, as I sucked her delicate clit between my lips and then ran the flat of my tongue back and forth across it.

"Oh shit!" Mackenzie gasped, and I laughed, moving lower, sliding my tongue inside of her vagina as far as it would go, and then, licking upwards in one long continuous movement, ending with a quick series of flicks to her clit, sending her over the edge. Her hips came up off the bed, and I put my lips over hers, sucking her entire pussy, clit and mound into my mouth as one, and then, I repeatedly licked the length of her slit over and over again, my saliva mixing with her pussy juice in one sweet cocktail.

Mackenzie gasped, convulsed and then I was up, wiping my face off on my bunny pj's as I furiously ripped my clothes out of my drawers and began pulling them on in record breaking time. Mackenzie continued moaning, caught in the throes of climax, and as she clamped her legs together and rolled over, she slid off the side of the bed and hit the floor with a thud.

"Dad?" Jennifer called out.

"Yeah! I'm up. Getting dressed!" I shouted.

Mackenzie's head popped up on the other side of the bed, darted to grab her shorts and then darted out the door, running for the kitchen. I laughed, pulled my pants on, slipped my shirt on over my head, and headed in the same direction. A split second later, Jennifer came out of her room, her work clothes in hand.

"Do you know where Mackenzie is at?" Jennifer asked.

"No," I said, turning to the kitchen. "Isn't she sleeping?"

"No," Jennifer said, and then she took off towards the kitchen. "Dad, she's in here," Jennifer said, calling out from around the corner.

"I'm making you guys breakfast," Mackenzie said eagerly.

"I...don't know if we have time for that," I said, rushing over, grabbing my boots and shoving my feet into them.

"We can take it with us," Jennifer said, rushing over to the table and sitting down in a seat. She ripped off her top, threw a bra on backwards, spun it around, yanked her arms through the straps and then gave her boobs a quick jostle before grabbing her work shirt and literally pulling it on over her head and arms in one smooth movement. She pulled her shorts off, yanked her pants on, her socks, and then rammed her feet into her shoes and then stood up, stuffing her work shirt into her pants.

"Do I look alright?" Jennifer asked me.

"Like a million bucks," I said, pulling my boot laces tight and tying them both in double knots. "How do I look?" I asked.

"You look good," Jennifer said.

"Good enough to eat," Mackenzie said, handing a breakfast sandwich and an orange juice to Jennifer.

"Thanks babe," Jennifer said, and then, she leaned in and gave Mackenzie a little kiss.

"Uh-uh," Mackenzie said then, grabbing Jennifer by the side of the neck and pulling her forward by surprise. Mackenzie pressed her lips against Jennifer's, sucking hungrily, and I could tell by the way her cheeks were moving, Mackenzie had slid her tongue into Jennifer's mouth, and was now playing some sort of war game for dominance.

When Mackenzie was satisfied with the kiss, she let Jennifer pull away, and Jennifer made a quick blowing kind of look, as if overwhelmed by the attention. Her face turned red, and then she looked at me, and asked me if I was ready to go.

"Yup," I said, and Jennifer grabbed her jacket, hat, and gloves, and shot out the door.

"Uh, where's my kiss?" Mackenzie asked as I grabbed hold of the door handle.

"Oh, uh..." I looked at the door, as if Jennifer was going to step back in any second now.

Mackenzie seemed to get the message and came sauntering over. She glanced out the tiny window next to the door, spotted Jennifer getting into her car, and then leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. Her mouth was sweet and tender, her lips were warm and wet. She melted against me, moaning, and then slowly pulled away, out lips clinging to each other is if they didn't want the kiss to end.

"Wow," I said, giving her a giant grin then. I turned and grabbed my jackets and rammed my arms into it.

When I turned back, she had lifted her shirt up over her breasts, and was playing with her pert pink nipples, teasing me. She glanced back out the window. "What is she waiting for?"

"Me," I said. "We drive to work together. You didn't know the shop is just down the street from the market?"

"Nope," Mackenzie said, jerking her shirt back down. "I guess a quick fuck is out of the question."

"Sorry," I said, pulling the door open. I grabbed my hat and slapped it on my head, closed the door behind myself, and headed to my truck. I glanced at Jennifer, saw the urgent worried expression on her face, and pointed at my hat, as if it was an excuse for why I took so long. She, in turn, jerked her wrist up and pointed at her watch. I nodded, jumped in my truck, fired it up, and pulled out onto the road, Jennifer close on my tail. And so, our daily routine began again.

Every day, Jennifer and I drove to work together. I took the lead, and Jennifer followed close behind. If either of us ever had vehicle trouble, we had the other to instantly fall back on. Two vehicles were always better than one. Once we got into town, we drove together, side by side, until we got the last stretch of the street where, Jennifer would go left, and I would go right. Our jobs were very close to each other, making it convenient if we ever wanted to take lunch together.

As we came to the last stop light, I looked over and then, on a whim, I rolled my window down and honked my horn. Jennifer rolled her window down quickly, glancing at the light that had turned green.

"Wanna do lunch together?" I yelled.

"Where?" She yelled back, a giant smile coming across her face.

"Pizza?" I yelled. "Don Martinos!"

Jennifer nodded enthusiastically, smiling, and she rolled her window up quickly.

I turned right, she went left, and in the next few moments, I was punching in, starting my work day at the machine shop.

Work was exactly as it had been, every day, with one exception. I was different. I said "hi" to a number of people, including Kendra, the bosses assistant, and made myself a coffee using the shop's coffee pot, which I usually never did.

As the day began, I couldn't keep my mind off Mackenzie. I caught myself thinking about her in every single way possible. Not just her physical aspects, although a number of those were fresh on my mind. I envisioned her smile, her sparkling eyes, her sharp little nose. I also wondered what she was like when she was sad, mad, angry, jealous...spiteful. Unless you knew the entire emotional array of a person, did you really know them that well? Then again, in today's day and age, was that a requirement? A requirement for...you know what?

As the morning grew closer to lunch time, I began to think about Jennifer, and her relationship with Mackenzie, and what her relationship with David at work entailed. I continued to dwell on that subject until the buzzer went off, signaling that it was time for lunch break. I had an hour to be back at work.

Hurrying to my truck, I hopped in and took off, heading for Martinos. They had the best pizza anywhere, and that was only due to the fact that they were the only place that served pizza within a hundred miles. Not even the mall served pizza, which was pretty shit if you asked me. But even with all of that to consider, Martino's pizza was still pretty decent.

I pulled into the parking lot, and noticed that the sun was quickly melting the snow and ice, turning it into slush. The danger wasn't entirely gone, but it was improving and I was a lot less worried about Jennifer driving by herself, and a moment later my worries were completely dispelled when she pulled into the spot next to me.

I got out, and walked over to her door, opened it up, and Jennifer got out, smiling.

"Hey sweetie," I said, giving her a quick hug.

"Hey Dad," she said.

I turned and headed to the door of the restaurant, and then glanced back as the passenger side door of Jennifer's vehicle opened. I gave Jennifer a questioning look, and she returned one to me that looked...not as happy as it should have been.

"Hey pops," the guy said, closing the car door and stepping forward. I gave him a blank expression, and reluctantly offered my hand to him in greeting. "Oh, hey," he said, taking the last step, reaching forward with both hands, and kind of holding my hand for a second, before stepping back.

"You've never shaken a man's hand before?" I asked.

"Huh?" the guy said, as if he didn't understand the question.

"Dad, this is David," Jennifer said. "David, this is my dad, Rick."

"Yeah," David said, giving me some sort of weird two finger salute, even though he was neither in uniform, nor wearing a hat.

"Alright, let's go get something to eat," I said, turning back and opening the door.

Once we were seated, I grabbed a menu and started looking it over.

"Why do you even look?" Jennifer asked me. "You know you're going to order the plain jane pepperoni."

"No, not always," I said.

"Yes, always," Jennifer said.

"Oh, dude! She's got you figured out already!" David said in a much too playful way.

I turned my attention from the menu, to David, and stared at him for a while. He looked like a nice guy, a bit big for his size, a bit too polished for his own good. His parents must have been pushing him to make sure he was as nice and appropriate as he could be, but you could see the parts where he was rebelling against this standard. He was trying to be... a player.

"Oh, I hope she'd have me figured out after, what? Twenty-four years?"

Jennifer gave me a knowing smile and then nodded.

"Yeah," David said, smacking his lips.

"So, Jennifer tells me you work in the meat market," I said.

"Oh yeah. You need meats, I got em," David said.

"Yeah," I said in a bit of a sarcastic way. "So, I assume you both met at work..."

"Uh-huh," Jennifer said.

"And how long have you been dating?" I asked.

"Datin? Oh, we ain't steady or nuthin. We're just seeing each other."

"So you're just friends," I said, nodding.

"Nah. She's my boo baby. But I got chu. It ain't like that."

The waitress came to our table and smiled when she recognized Jennifer and myself, but when she saw David, she frowned. "We tell you, no come back!"

"What?" Jennifer asked.

"What seems to be the problem?" I asked Wendy, the Chinese woman who spoke little English, working at an "authentic" Italian Pizzeria... And Pizza wasn't even Italian. Not really.

"He no pay. Four times. I call the police!"

"Hold on, hold on," I said, putting a hand out to try and calm Wendy down.

"This is bullshit," David said.

"You are bullshit!" Wendy retorted, angry, but she was still standing there, waiting for me to say my piece.

"He's our guest, right now," I said. "He's with us."

"He owe us money. Lot of money. George, he take dat out of my pay!"

I turned back to David, to see his reaction, but he seemed to not care one bit. He was looking at the menu, and pointing to items as if he intended to order.

"How much?" I asked, thinking if it was just a couple of dollars, I could cover it.

"Four hundred!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Ain't no four hunnerd B. We came in a couple of times, and the food was shit, so we didn't pay."

I clenched my jaw, and waited until both Wendy and David were done speaking. I wasn't going to cover $400. Not for this guy. Not...ever, for this guy. But I also didn't want Wendy to associate his bill, with the two of us, Jennifer and I.

"You know me," I said, turning to Wendy. "You know I'm going to pay. I don't know about his bill with you, but that's on him. Today, I'm paying, and I'm sorry you had to go through that."

Wendy clenched her jaw and breathed heavily through her nose, and then, she turned around and walked away quickly.

"Cool," David said, as if everything was just fine now.

"Why didn't you tell me you weren't allowed here?" Jennifer asked David.

"I ain't know. She ain't said shit to me before." David spread his hands back and forth, using exaggerated hand movements in coordination with his speaking. He must have picked that up from a relative, or someone else he admired a lot. I turned back to my menu.

"I think I'm going to do...a pepperoni pizza," I said, and Jennifer smiled at me as if she'd caught me. Then I set the menu down. "With green peppers and onions." Jennifer's jaw fell open so far, I thought it might hit the table.

"I'm gonna do a ham and cheese roll," David said, pointing to the family sized Calzone.

"That's eighteen dollars babe," Jennifer said.

"Cool, cool."

My eyes were already locked on Jennifer's face, but she refused to look at me. I didn't say a word. I knew what the problem was, and she knew what it was. The only person who was clueless, was David.

"Hey boo. Let me out, I gotta take a shit."

Jennifer slid out of the chair and David got out, pulling at his pants as if they were way too high, being around his waist in the proper position. Jennifer slid back into the chair.

"So, that's David," I said, intertwining my fingers in front of me.

"Sure you don't wanna come sit next to me?" Jennifer asked.

"You know what? Yeah, I do," I said. "Actually, come sit next to me. That way I'm against the window. So the next time he disrespects you, and I try to throttle him, I won't be able to get out."

Jennifer laughed, but she got up and slid into the seat next to me.

"So, is this really him?" I asked.

"He's just nervous," Jennifer said.

"I didn't know you were bringing him," I said, a bit of disappointment in my voice. "I actually thought it was just going to be the two of us here."

"I know. I'm sorry," Jennifer said. "I...I wanted it to be just the two of us too."

"Then why did you bring him?" I asked. "I mean, if it wasn't the right time-"

"No. He just...invited himself."

I groaned and then leaned against Jennifer, letting her know I felt for her. I did not want to insult her decision, or her...friend. Was he a friend? Or was he something else?

"I have to ask," I said quietly, watching for David to come out of the bathroom. "Is he your boyfriend, or is he just a friend who happens to be a boy?"

"I...I don't even know now," She said disappointedly. "I thought we were...you know...."

"A couple?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Boyfriend and girlfriend? Something more serious than coworkers who just happened to hook up?"

"Oh my god," Jennifer said shaking her head. "Did Mackenzie tell you?"

"Nope," I said, shaking my head slowly. "You did. Just now."

"I...it was only one time," she said quietly, as if she were regretting ever having done such a thing.

"Sneaky-sneaky," I said, but I made sure to say it in a playful manner. I didn't want her to think I was mad at her, otherwise she might not ever tell me another thing. "So, was I out of town? On some luxurious vacation to the Caribbean? Or maybe you took the day off, and just didn't tell me."

"No Dad," she said and her voice sounded like it was getting stronger, like she was finally ready to stand up for herself, which, was a good thing. I was proud of her. I wasn't proud of David, but, she could make her own decisions. I just wanted to see if she was making wise decisions.