Mackenzie Road Tripping - Day 2

Story Info
Day 2 of Mackenzie's stay with us.
8.5k words
4.36
17.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early the next morning, feeling better than I had in a very long time. I felt giddy, filled with energy and life, like nothing could stop me. And then it hit me. I began worrying about what had happened the night before, and what Mackenzie and I had done.

I had woke up with the intention of doing something nice, something wonderful, something truly fantastic, because that was how I was feeling. Even though my worries were getting the better part of me, I decided to still go through with making breakfast and so I found myself in the kitchen, in my pajama bottoms, cooking eggs and bacon, and hash browns. I even put a batch of cinnamon rolls in the oven.

Soon enough, the whole house smelled like fresh baked cinnamon rolls and as I pulled them out and started coating them with the icing, I head Jennifer's bedroom door open.

"Oh my gosh," Jennifer said as she came stumbling into the kitchen, bleary eyed. "That smells so good."

"Hey sweetie," I said, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "I made breakfast."

"I see that," she said, snatching a piece of bacon off the paper towel lined plate.

I grabbed a plate and served her up some of the eggs, put a few more pieces of bacon next to them, and then deposited a cinnamon roll next to that. "There's orange juice in the fridge," I said, giving her a smile.

"Dad...?" Jennifer questioned. I felt my stomach lurch and my heart skipped a beat. I sucked in a breath, ready for the worst of the worst. "I...uh.... About last night...."

I clenched my jaw tight, fearing the worst, but given the circumstances, I thought she was handling it pretty well.

"I... Look, I'm sorry," I said, shaking my head. I figured, at this point, honesty was the best policy and I was just going to fess up, admit I'd fucked up, and swear to god that I would never do it again. "I..."

"You don't have to apologize," Jennifer said then, her cheeks turning red.

"No, no, I do," I said, pressing my point. "I...was out of line. I shouldn't have done that. Any of that."

"Jesus dad," Jennifer said.

"No, I know, I do, but, you know.... It just felt so good." Jennifer's face turned an even darker shade of red and I shook my head ashamedly. "It was late. I was tired. I...my mood was just, I don't know. Something about the move really got to me I guess."

"Well, yeah," Jennifer said, laughing light heartedly.

"And then, once I started, I just couldn't stop. But, I swear to god, I'm done with that. I won't ever do it again. I swear."

"No!" Jennifer said then, as if I was making a big mistake. "No, you... don't do that. No, it's perfectly normal dad. Jesus. You have emotions, you have needs. I know that."

"You do?" I asked, and it was my face that turned five shades of red.

"Yeah. We all do. I mean, you know... everyone does it."

I shook my head, not wanting to admit it, but she was right. It seemed everyone was fucking everyone now-a-days. Nobody really put much investment in solid long term relationships. It was all about "hooking up" and having "casual sex".

"Smash or pass," I said, repeating something I'd heard online. Jennifer looked up at me with wide opened eyes and blinked dumbly. "That's what they say, isn't it? Smash or pass?"

"I mean, yeah, I guess," Jennifer replied. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"I...I don't know. What does it mean?"

Jennifer burst out laughing so hard, she almost dropped her plate and had to set it on the counter to keep from dumping it. When she finally calmed down enough to regain her composure, she said, "smash or pass is like...a thing. Where a guy who really doesn't, uh...get a lot of dates...he might ask a girl, smash or pass. It's...I don't know. It's like, don't waste my time. Am I the kind of person, just based on looks alone, that you would...you know...have sex with."

"Wait. So smash or pass is like saying, would you fuck me?" I asked.

"It is exactly that," Jennifer said, laughing hard at my embarrassment.

"Okay, well...then I guess an old dog can learn new tricks," I said and I shook my head, embarrassed once again. "But I'm serious. I won't ever do that again, I swear," I said.

"No dad. Please, look. I get it! You have that DVD in the player like, all the time." I felt my face burn red hot as Jennifer called me out on my porn. "And I can tell when you've been watching it," she said, and then her face turned even brighter red. "It's not like I'm coming home from work and going to the DVD player and looking to see what you've been watching that day."

I turned my head away, now thoroughly embarrassed because, I had known Jennifer had watched the DVD as well. I'd stopped it right after my favorite scenes a number of times, only to power the DVD player up later on and find it at a different spot. I entertained the idea that the player had simply run without me knowing it, or had skipped a chapter or two, but now I knew. I knew Jennifer had been curious, and she was an adult now. She wasn't a child anymore. She could watch porn if she wanted. For gods sakes, she had her own T.V. and her own DVD player in her bedroom.

"Look. Everyone watches porn. Even I do," Jennifer said then. "You don't have to swear it off, or promise to never watch it again. I just wanted to tell you, I didn't mean to interrupt."

My jaw dropped open and I stood there, unable to breathe. "You...didn't interrupt," I said.

"Well, it sure seemed like it from what I saw," she said, her face turning almost purple. "Nope. Not, going there. I wasn't trying to watch, or catch you, or...any of that. You're entitled to your privacy."

Slowly, I nodded my head. "You too," I said.

"And I thank you for that," she said, giving me a peck on the cheek. "I, uh...don't know how long Mackenzie is planning on staying," she said after another moment. I could tell she thought I would be upset by her statement, but at this point, I wasn't. I was oblivious.

"She can stay as long as she wants," I said.

"Really?" Jennifer asked, a curious look of disbelief coming over her face.

"Yeah," I said then, as if I'd suddenly had a complete change of heart. "You know, you're getting...I mean, you're older now. More mature. You can make adult decisions. I think you know who you can trust and who you can't."

"I'm pretty sure I can trust her," Jennifer said reassuringly.

"Okay. If you say you can trust her, then I'll trust her too," I said.

"Good," Jennifer said, and she gave me a weird smile, and then looked back to the food. "Uh, can I eat in my room?"

"I guess so," I said, and then added, "just make sure you bring your dirty dishes out when you're done. I don't want half the kitchen in there."

"I'll make sure," Jennifer said, and then she grabbed another plate and started loading it up.

"For Mackenzie?"

"Yeah," Jennifer said. "She said she's super tired, and sore."

"Oh," I said innocently.

"I was like, sore? Sore from what? You know what she said?"

I swallowed nervously but replied with one word, "what?"

"She said she had this crazy dream." Again I felt impending doom coming, and then Jennifer finished, "about working out. She said she dreamed she was running the mile and a half, lifting weights, doing jumping-jacks. I said she's crazy, but she said now she's sore all over."

"Your mother had something like that happen before," I said informatively. Jennifer's face turned to something like stern acceptance whenever I spoke of her mother. She'd left us when Jennifer was just six years old, and two years later she sent a single letter that basically said, she was sorry. She didn't feel like she belonged here, and she decided she had to go back to her home country of Brazil. She left no return address, no phone number, and no email address. Nothing. It was the one, and only time, we ever heard from her.

"What happened?" Jennifer asked, unsure she wanted to hear it.

"Said she had a dream about swimming," I said, making a motion with my arms as if I was doing the backstroke. "I woke up with a black eye."

"Daaad!" Jennifer said, raising her voice and slapping me on the upper arm. "That's not funny!"

"I know," I said, smiling. "You should have seen my eye!"

Jennifer laughed and then shook her head before taking both plates into her room. I sighed and sat down at the kitchen table and ate my own food in relative peace and quiet, reminiscing about days long gone, when a Brazilian beauty came into my life, made me promises she never kept, and then left just as Jennifer was starting her first year of school.

I was a single dad, hard working, stressed out, lonely, and I did everything I could to keep it together. Jennifer was a trooper. She never blamed me, and she refrained from asking questions, unless she absolutely had to know. From her first year in school, she became fiercely independent, hard working, trustworthy, and loyal. She got good grades, she rarely ever got into trouble, and after a while I realized the reason why she was so good, was because she knew, any little interruption in my work day, would be a catastrophe. All in all, I think I had to leave work a total of four times to come get her from school, and two of those times were when the school had to cancel classes early for things like weather, or flooding.

I picked up a piece of bacon and ate it quietly, remembering the events of last night, and trying to come to terms with them.

I'd finally had sex. With a female, no less. Not just a female, but a really pretty female. Yeah, she just so happened to be a friend of my daughters but, she was an adult. I was an adult. We were both adults. Consenting, not-drunk, adults. If Jennifer found out about it, she...might be mad, but then again, she might not be. I could never be sure which way she felt about things like this. One time, I'd gone out on a date with a woman I'd met at a job site. Jennifer said she was perfectly fine with it, until it happened, and then she wasn't. She did everything she could to interfere with our date, until at last the woman said she couldn't handle the situation and called off our date half-way through the night.

At first I thought Jennifer was being...crazy. Over-protective, or, possessive. Carol, the woman I'd went out on the date with, said Jennifer had "daddy issues", but I wasn't buying it. Eventually I confronted Jennifer about it, and she said that while I was in the bathroom getting ready to go out, Carol had gone snooping through our cupboards in our kitchen, and she'd found a bottle of vodka I kept and she'd drank half the bottle in one long drag before putting it back, as if nothing had ever happened. Jennifer called her a drunk and said she wasn't right for me. Two years later, Carol got in an accident. Ended up killing someone, and when she took the Breathalyzer, she was three times the legal limit.

As I sat there, I tried to justify my actions. I'd been alone for so long. It was about time, wasn't it? I couldn't just jerk off for the rest of my life. Besides, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Eventually, Jennifer was bound to get bored with living at home, doing...I don't know. Taking care of me, while I took care of her. We did everything together. Well, not everything, but everything a father and daughter should do. And we were getting to the point where we had done everything we could do. We'd run out of things. I'd hate the day, which was coming soon, when she'd say she was ready to move to another street, city, town, state, or god forbid, another country...but I'd been preparing myself for this...mentally anyways.

I felt my eyes rimming with tears and I blinked quickly to dry them up. There was no sense in getting upset about it. Everyone had a right to live their own life they way they wanted to. Jennifer included. I just hoped that, when the day came, she didn't move too far away. She was my daughter, but at the same time, she was my best friend too.

"I gotta go to the bathroom," I heard Mackenzie say as she opened and then closed Jennifer's door behind her. "I'll be right back." I turned, thinking I might glimpse Mackenzie in transit, just to see what she had on, but when I turned, she was racing toward me, a gigantic smile on her face. She was wearing a crop top shirt that barely covered her perky little breasts, and her nipples made hard points in the front of the shirt. She still had on those baggy pajama shorts and without asking, she hurried right to the table, turned my chair around and climbed onto my lap.

"Hi," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Hi," she said, smiling and running her fingers through my hair. My cock sprang to attention, and Mackenzie pressed her privates against it, smiling even more. "I can't stop thinking about...you," she said, her eyes sparkling.

"I, uh, me neither," I said, gently placing my hands on her hips after nothing else felt quite right.

"Thank you for breakfast," she said, whispering into my ear.

"Your welcome," I said, trying to keep my cock from auto-nutting in my pajamas.

Mackenzie turned, glanced at Jennifer's bedroom door, and then turned back to me. She lifted her shirt, showing me her breasts and her thick pencil eraser shaped nipples. "Suck one," she said, her lips widening into a mischievous smile.

"We'll get caught," I said, looking over her shoulder to make sure Jennifer's door was still sealed shut.

"We will if you take too long," she said, and she leaned forward bringing her nipple right to my lips. The moment to soft velvety flesh touched my lips, I couldn't resist. I opened my mouth, sucked her nipple into my mouth and ran my tongue back and forth across the tip. "Ahhhhhh," she moaned, tossing her head back and pushing her chest forward. "God that feels good."

"You like that?" I said, releasing one nipple and switching to the other.

"God yes," she moaned again. "You know what I really like?"

"No," I said, and then, I Made the mistake of asking, "what?"

Mackenzie reached down, her smile turning into a determined grin as she pulled the front of my pajama pants down, and grabbed my cock.

"Uh-uh," I said, but before I could say much else, she was pushing the head of my cock between her pussy lips, her dripping wet pussy lips. "Oh fuck," I said.

"Uh-huh," Mackenzie said, and she sat back, sliding my cock up inside of her. She threw her head back again, and leaned back, so far back, she almost fell off the chair and I had to put both arms behind her, to keep her from falling. "Oh yeah," she moaned, and my cock pressed so hard inside of her, like a fulcrum, the head of my cock rammed hard against her G-spot.

"Don't fall," I said as quietly as I could, trying to pull her back up.

"Gimme that," she moaned again, twisting her hips, and my cock slid back and forth from side to side. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing against her cervix, swatting it from side to side, and then she came back up, her stomach muscles tightening, until she was upright in my lap once more. Her hands grabbed my neck and her lips pressed against mine, and she started gyrating on my cock, working it in and out of her slippery snatch.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, and I grabbed beneath her pajama shorts, squeezing her ass and pulling her soft globes apart as my cock slid in and out of her.

"You gonna cum?" she asked, another smile forming on her lips. Her hips jerked up and down faster, her ass slapping against my thighs, her creamy pussy coating every inch of my cock.

"I'm going to if you keep doing that," I said, my cock swelling inside of her.

"You want to?" she asked.

"Want to what?" I asked back.

"You want to cum in my pussy?"

I didn't know. In the heat of the moment, there were too many unknown variables. Was I ready to get my daughter's friend pregnant after barely knowing her for less than twenty-four hours? No. Did I want to explode inside of her tight wet pussy with all the force and energy I could muster? Hell yes. I wanted to fill her up a hundred times. A thousand if I could. She was so fucking hot, I wanted to fuck her every day of the rest of my life.

"Maybe later," she said teasingly, and she pulled one knee back, and then stood up, pulling me out of her in one smooth motion.

"Damn," I said, smiling, but Mackenzie wasn't done.

"Baby, I got you," she said, dropping to her knees between mine, and her lips wrapped around my cock and sucked it deep into the back of her throat.

"Oh god," I groaned, and she twisted her head and lips around me, sliding me out until her lips were wrapped around the tip, and then sliding me back in, until her nose touched my pajamas. "Oh fuck," I growled.

"Come on," she said, coming up for air for a split second.

"Oh shit," I groaned, and then, I was cumming harder than I'd ever cum before. My cock convulsed in her mouth. She slid her lips down to the base of my cock, sucking hard, and moaning at the same time. The sounds she was making, set me off. I grabbed her head, gathered her hair, and pushed her down, forcing my cock deeper into her throat.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, and she stood up, bent over, so that I was in control of her head, and I pulled her up and slid her back down, using her hair like a handle. My cock jerked over and over again, shooting hot slippery semen deep into the back of her throat. She gulped every drop of it, reached down and grabbed the base of my cock with one hand and my balls with the other, coaxing more of my seed out of me. I groaned even more, forcing her head down and my cock deeper, as the last drops of my semen escaped me, and then, completely spent, I let go of Mackenzie's hair.

Smiling and licking her lips, Mackenzie sucked my cock one last time, and then stood up. As an afterthought, she reached up and wiped her cheeks, found another errant glob of cum, and sucked it off her fingers. "You taste so good," she said.

"I'll take your word for it," I said with a smile.

"Don't," she said, leaning over. Her lips pressed against mine, and she kissed me. Her mouth was hot and wet, slippery like I imagined her pussy was, and she moaned as my tongue touched hers. Again, she sucked my lower lip and then pulled away from, smiling. "See. It doesn't taste bad at all."

"I...didn't taste a thing," I said.

"I know,'' she said with a smile. "I swallowed it all, already."

The tell-tale click of Jennifer's bedroom door opening alerted us both and I spun my chair around just as the door opened up. A moment later, Jennifer came walking across the living room and into the dining room, a questioning look on her face. "Is Mack in here?" Jennifer asked, looking toward the bathroom, and then back to the kitchen.

"I'm in the fridge!" Mackenzie said, and Jennifer turned the corner to find Mackenzie bent over with the kitchen door open.

"You said you'd be back in a minute," Jennifer said in a strange tone, standing there as if she'd been let down.

"I'm sorry babe," Mackenzie said, turning around, the jug of orange juice in her hand. "I just got real thirsty."

Jennifer stood there, silent, and then turned around. I glanced over at her, and then past her to where Mackenzie was standing, and then turned back to the table.

"Can I have a glass of that?" Jennifer asked.

"Sure," Mackenzie said, grabbing a plastic cup off the counter and filling it with ice cold orange juice.

"Thanks," Jennifer said, and she took a big gulp of juice and then walked over to where I was sitting. Without saying a word, she upended the glass over my head, and I gasped out loud as the ice cold juice shocked me to the core.

"What are you doing?" I shouted at her, completely caught off guard.

"Cooling you off!" Jennifer said, turning back to Mackenzie. "And you need to take a chill pill."

"Huh?" Mackenzie said, the smile disappearing off her face for maybe the first time since I'd met her.

"You said you were going to the bathroom," Jennifer said in an authoritative tone. "Your tits are out. I can see your pussy from here. Jesus Christ Mack!"