Mackenzie Road Tripping - Day 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I thought you said-"

"My dad hasn't had sex in like, ten years! I'm surprised he hasn't fucked your brains out like, five times by now!"

"Oh my god!" Mackenzie said, her mouth falling open as if she couldn't believe what Jennifer was saying.

"No! Don't try to act all innocent with me. Last night, when you told me to go put on underwear, it was because you weren't wearing any. I know. I saw. So did he." Jennifer threw a hand out toward me and I paused while trying to sop up the orange juice with a hand full of napkins off the table to give Jennifer as innocent a look as I could generate on the fly.

"Uh-uh. Don't even try it dad. I saw you. You were watching her cunt more than the movie. That's why the moment we left the room, you put on the porno. You were probably ready to fucking explode right then."

"I-I, I'm sorry," I said.

"Dad. I already said, it's fine. I get it. If I was in your position, I would have done the same thing. Shit, I would have done a lot worse."

"What?" I asked.

"And you," Jennifer said, turning back to Mackenzie. "I told you. He's fucking..." Jennifer lowered her voice to the point where I couldn't hear a thing, and mouthed the rest of what she had to say to Mackenzie from less than a foot away. "So can you please, cool it?"

"Yeah," Mackenzie said, nodding. "I'm sorry. I...wasn't thinking."

Mackenzie stepped past Jennifer and walked past me without saying a word, but when she got around the corner, out of sight, she turned around and made a hand gesture as if she were sucking my cock, and then made a dreamy eyed face before smiling and turning around again. She headed back to Jennifer's room and disappeared inside, just before Jennifer came over to me and grabbed a hand full of napkins.

"I...I'm sorry dad."

"What for," I said flatly, sopping up the orange juice that had run between my legs and soaked my pajama pants.

"For dumping orange juice on you," she said softly. "For...not trusting you."

I sighed heavily, feeling supremely guilty, but I wasn't going to confess my sins to her now, not after that display. "I shouldn't have been...looking," I said.

Jennifer stood up straight and folded her arms across her chest, and in that moment, she looked exactly like her mother when we'd first met. I looked down quickly, ashamed, and continued mopping up the juice. A moment later, Jennifer bent over and started helping.

"Stand up. No, sorry, it's all over," she said, trying to block a torrent of orange juice from running off the side of the seat as I did as she told me to. "Fuck. I need to grab a towel."

"Under the sink," I said, and Jennifer hurried to go grab the towel while I tried to contain the mess.

"Are you planning on wearing those all day?" Jennifer asked, referring to my pajama pants.

"No," I said defensively.

"Good. Take em off, I'll throw them in the wash."

"What here?" I asked. The question sounded absurd. I'd seen her naked. She'd seen me naked. It wasn't that big of a deal, and now, it was as if I was making it a big deal. I seemed awkward and aloof. I needed to stop acting so suspicious. "Oh, I guess that makes sense," I said, untying the waist string I had just gotten done hastily tying, right before I got OJ dumped on me.

"Alright, now stand up, and I'll sop up what I can, and then just let em drop, and I'll toss them in the washer."

I stood up, letting my soaking wet pajama pants fall to my ankles, and gingerly stepped out of them. Jennifer bent down and grabbed them, and then turned, and glanced at my privates. It was for only a split second, and my mind might have been playing tricks on me, but I swear to god, she looked right at my cock, and then looked away.

"I-I'm gonna wash these," she said, heading through the kitchen to the laundry room on the other side.

"Make sure you use...hot...water," I said, letting the words trail off. She knew how to do laundry. I don't know why I had to keep reminding her every time, as if she didn't know. She knew! She'd been doing her own laundry since the third grade for god's sake!

I heard the washing machine lid slam shut and the dial being ripped around in a circle before the laundry room door opened and Jennifer came storming out.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, giving her a questioning look.

Jennifer made a strange clenched jaw smile look and reached a hand out, as if to grab me by the cock, and then stopped, pulling her hand back and then up, grabbing her wrist with her opposite hand. "Nothing's wrong. Nothing. I'm fine. Everything's fine."

"Jesus," I said, grabbing a hand full of napkins to cover myself with. "You've seen it before. I didn't think it was a big deal."

"It's not!" Jennifer said, and then she stuck her tongue in her cheek and then glanced towards her bedroom door. "Dad. I love you. So I'm gonna say this one time."

"Okay," I said, waiting for her to tell me the absolute worst thing she could ever say.

"Mackenzie has issues."

"What do you mean?" I asked then, concerned.

"Issues. Issues, I don't know. Issues dad. Just...be careful."

I gave Jennifer a smirk, as if she were being ridiculous.

"Dad...I know her. She has a thing for...dads."

"What?"

"I didn't want to tell you because I thought you might get upset with me. She got kicked out of her house, not...not recently, but a while ago, for messing around with some married guy on the internet."

"You're kidding me," I said.

"No dad. I'm not kidding. She'll fuck you. She'll...fuck your fucking brains out. I-...God. Just...Jesus Christ. Forget I ever said any of this shit. I'm sorry I brought it up and I said I wouldn't. It's not my business to tell."

"You think she's going to rape me?" I asked and Jennifer brought her face up to mine, and our eyes met. A moment went by and then she burst out laughing. I did too.

"No, she's not going to rape you," Jennifer said. "But, -she lowered her voice until it was just barely a whisper, reminding me of when we used to tell scary stories to each other during camping trips out in the woods- if you go to sleep, and you wake up with someone in your bed...even if you think it's just a dream...make sure you wear a condom."

"Nobody's getting in my bed without me knowing," I said, a smirk on my face.

"Really? How many times did I come get in bed during a thunderstorm or when I had a bad dream, and you had no idea?"

"Point taken," I said.

"Point given," she said. "So, I'm being serious dad. I...know, it's been a long time since..."

I gave her a serious look and she gave me the same serious look back. Now she looked like she might cry, out of pity for me, which was super awkward and slightly embarrassing.

"Just, promise me you'll be safe."

"I'm not going to fuck your friend," I lied.

"Yeah. Okay," Jennifer said, as if she didn't believe a word of it.

"Jesus Jen. Fine. I'll be safe. I'll wear a condom, even if it's just a dream, and it turns out to be...her. In my bed. Right? Is that what you want me to say?"

"Yeah," Jennifer said, and then she nodded, as if agreeing with herself. Without another word, she stepped up to me, went up on her tippy toes and kissed me, just as we had done a hundred thousand times before, only this time, there was something different. Some, unspoken thing that happened, and when her lips left mine, she rocked back on her heels and then made a strange face before turning to head towards her bedroom.

"I love you," I said, hating for her to be walking away like this, with things still so awkward between us.

"I love you too dad," she said, and she opened her door and closed it behind herself.

The ensuing hours that composed my Saturday afternoon, were... quiet. I cleaned up breakfast, did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen floor, vacuumed, and watched a football game I'd recorded a couple of weeks ago, and hadn't found the motivation to watch, until today. Jennifer and Mackenzie kept to Jennifer's room, and aside from the occasional trip to the bathroom, or the kitchen to grab a drink, neither one showed much interest in speaking to me. After a while, I felt like maybe I was the problem, and so, I went and got dressed, and decided to go to the mall for a while.

As I headed into the kitchen to put my boots and jacket on, Jennifer came out of her room, and immediately questioned where I was going, and more specifically, why I wasn't telling her first.

"I thought I might go to the mall," I said, tightening my left boot laces and tying them in a double knot.

"So... are you going by yourself?" Jennifer asked.

"I guess," I said, giving her a shrug of indifference.

"Am I not invited?" She asked, her bottom lip was tight and I knew she was upset.

"Of course you're invited," I said, tightening up my right boot laces. "I just, thought maybe the two of you...I thought maybe you wanted some girls time, you know."

"No," Jennifer said quickly. "We've had plenty of girl time. I'm tired of doing nothing all day."

"Well, go get dressed. I can wait," I said, a smile forming on my face.

"I'll be just a minute," Jennifer said, and she darted for her room, almost tripping over the throw rug in the middle of the living room as she went.

"Don't run. I'll wait," I said, chuckling.

A moment later, Mackenzie came out of the room, looking unsure of herself. She still had on what she'd been wearing earlier in the day, but she looked somewhat, humbled. She wandered over to stand a foot or two away from me, and wrung her hands together. One thing I noticed was, she wasn't smiling anymore, and that, to me, was a sign of worry.

"Is everything okay?" I asked flatly, wondering if she was now regretting any part of anything that had happened in the last twenty-four hours.

"Yeah," she said, her voice reminding me of a tiny mouse squeak. "I...I wanted to know..."

"What?" I asked, looking up from my boots now that I was done tying them up.

"Can I come with?"

"What?" I asked.

"Can I come with?" she said again.

I thought she was speaking some kind of code, and I gave her a curious look. "Come? With? Who?"

"You," she said, and then she waved back toward Jennifer's room. "Both of you."

"Yeah, I don't see why not," I said. "Heh. I thought you were...you know. Saying something else."

Mackenzie smirked and then sprung a gigantic grin on her face. She was back to smiling again and she laughed. "Oh, hah. Yeah. No," she lowered her voice and leaned in a bit. "I came with a lot," she whispered, and then she leaned back and turned around, doing a full circle before skipping away. Before she got to Jennifer's door, she turned back to me. "Uh...can I wear...can I borrow something from Jennifer?"

I sucked in a deep breath of air, trying to come to terms with what she was asking. Normally, I was dead set against Jennifer loaning out anything. No DVD's, no clothing, no money, no jewelry, nothing. But, I imagined, Mackenzie probably hadn't brought much other than the clothes on her back, and she didn't strike me as a dirty person. In fact, every part of her smelled like it was fresh scrubbed, primped and pampered, every moment of the day.

"You know what. It's fine. I...I'll wear my sweater from yesterday. It's still-"

"No. It's fine," I said, shaking my head as if she were being silly. "It's...okay. Do you want us to stop by your house so you can pick up some of your clothes?"

"Oh, shoot. You know, I would but, I don't have my key."

"Oh. And your dad is at the hospital."

"Yeah," she said, the smile disappearing from her face.

"No biggie. Uhhhh, maybe we'll pick you up something at the mall."

"Really?" Mackenzie said as if she'd just won a gift box from the Jelly-of-the-month club.

"Sure. I mean, as long as you're not one of those papered princess types," I said.

"Oh, I am," she laughed, but then she gave me a smirk. "But I don't have any money so, I'm poor today."

I nodded, and smiled and Mackenzie headed into Jennifer's room, I guessed to tell her the good news. A moment later Jennifer came out of her room looking tight lipped and aggravated.

"Fucking shit," I said, sucking in another deep breath. "What did I do this time?"

Jennifer's hard exterior seemed to melt, and she waved a hand at her room. "She self-invited."

"She did," I agreed, but then I gave Jennifer a knowing look. "You think she'd be comfortable what? Staying in your room the entire time we're gone?" Jennifer didn't say anything, but I could tell she was thinking the same thing. I could tell then, that she'd hoped to spend some time with me, just me, but the idea of leaving Mackenzie at the house, unsupervised...didn't appeal to her. "It'll be okay," I said. "Besides, she needs some clothes."

"Yeah," Jennifer said, agreeing with me a little too eagerly. "She's already tried on everything I own, and already picked out her favorite outfits."

I blinked, and then frowned at the information. "I told her it was okay if she borrowed something to wear," I said.

"Yeah, she told me," Jennifer said, and then glanced back at her room. "Thankfully, she really likes tight fitting clothes, so all my favorite things are safe. All the stuff that doesn't fit anymore, but I haven't had the nerve to throw away...well, you'll see."

"She's going to be...appropriate, right?"

"Appropriate?" Jennifer laughed. "It's Mack. Appropriate...she doesn't know how to spell appropriate."

"She's not going to be embarrassing, right?"

"I hope not," Jennifer said.

A moment later, Jennifer's door opened, and Mackenzie, or should I say, "Just Jenny from the block", stepped out. Skin tight jeans Jennifer hadn't worn since graduating highschool, coated her legs as if they'd been sprayed on. Her shirt was a dual layer ensemble of a white tank top with a black sweater on top, slightly off center, with one side pulled off the shoulder. She looked mighty good to me, but I kept my opinions to myself as Jennifer analyzed what her friend had borrowed.

"She looks okay," Jennifer said after a moment.

"I look awesome!" Mackenzie said, giving us both a huge smile.

"Alright, let's go," I said, and I grabbed my hat and gloves and headed out the door.

Aside from a momentary cluster fuck concerning who was going to sit next to me in the cab of the truck, we were on our way to the mall in no-time. The roads were slick with snow and ice, so driving took a bit longer than normal, but we made good time, and didn't get in an accident, or stuck in a ditch, so we counted ourselves lucky as we hurried across the mall parking lot and into one of the clothing stores.

Immediately, Mackenzie grabbed Jennifer's arm and the two of them darted off to go look at something. I really didn't mind. I figured they were going to look at girly things, and while they were doing that, I would go look in the tools section and see if they had anything new. Most of the stuff they sold now-a-days was simply a cheaper, less durable version, or something that already existed for over a hundred years. Nobody made tools like they used to, and it was few and far in between when I bought something new.

Almost forty-five minutes passed before Jennifer came around the corner, declaring that she'd found me, and she knew that she'd find me exactly where she'd found me.

"Well, that's what I like," I said as Mackenzie came up behind Jennifer, laughing.

"Alright, we're ready to check out," Jennifer said.

"Already?" I asked, kind of surprised.

"Yeah," Jennifer said, a sly smile on her face. "I can shop quickly, when I want to."

"I'll need to remember that," I said, giving her a smirk.

"When I want to," she said, putting emphasis on every word.

"Come on. I picked out some really cute outfits I think you...uh," Mackenzie paused, as if rethinking her words.

"You might approve of," Jennifer said. "Might. Maybe."

"Yeah," Mackenzie said, and then she flashed me a sultry kind of look, which Jennifer did not miss.

"You're buying clothes to wear. Not to try and seduce my dad," Jennifer said sternly.

"Well, no duh," Mackenzie said, and then she lowered her voice and glared at Jennifer, as if Jennifer had divulged something she shouldn't have.

"Well, stop it," Jennifer said.

"I...I'm not doing...anything," Mackenzie said, in a tight jawed kind of speak.

"Come on. The two of you are silly," I said, walking toward where I thought the two of them had gone to check out, before they told me I was going the wrong direction.

Soon enough, we were at the correct register, and my eyes went wide with alarm at the gigantic pile of clothing that was sitting there, waiting for me to approve.

"Jesus Christ," I said, glancing from Jennifer to Mackenzie, and back. "How much is this going to run?"

"Oh, not much. Just watch," Jennifer said, and she asked the cashier to start ringing us up. "So, these are shirts from the clearance rack," Jennifer said, handing over a couple of shirts, and holding each one of them out for me to see, and approve, before giving them to the cashier. After the first two, I could have cared less what they looked like. Bargain basement bottom dollar deals were just that. You got what you could, and the pickings were slim.

The shocking part was when I looked at the prices as the cashier rang us up. One shirt was a dollar. The next, thirty cents. One of the shirts, which had a small hole in the bottom edge, was six cents. SIX CENTS! I couldn't believe it.

"Check these out, Dad," Jennifer said, handing a pair of denim shorts to the cashier.

"What...are those?" I asked, seeing the shorts that had the skimpiest middle section ever designed by man, and I do say man, because no woman would ever have designed a pair of shorts with a single string connecting the front to the back.

"Shorts, but we're going to make them into a skirt," Jennifer said, turning to Mackenzie and nodding.

"And those?" I asked, pointing to a pile of items that could only loosely be referred to as undergarments.

"Jesus Dad," Jennifer said, grabbing the pile and handing them to the cashier. "You've never seen panties before?"

"I have," I said sheepishly. I could have elaborated more, saying I've seen them in pornos, or the blink of an eye, but I didn't. I wasn't going to tell Mackenzie what she could or couldn't wear underneath her clothing.

The pile of items shrank as it was rung up and tossed into bags, and soon enough the cashier had the total for me. "Sixty-two, seventy-five," the woman said, and I gave her my credit card and we were out the door.

"That was a pretty good deal," I said as we hurried through the blowing blustery wind and snow.

"Open the truck!" Jennifer yelped, choosing to save the conversation for the warmer interior of the truck, rather than have a discussion outside. The temperatures had dropped sharply, and the warmth of the sun had left the land. Now, the wind had a bite to it, and the snow left a sting wherever it touched.

I popped the locks, pulled the door open and slid inside, all before the girls could open their door. By doing so, I prevented the wind from turning my truck cab into a wind tunnel, and preserved what little heat remained in the cab. The girls climbed in and slammed the door shut, and I swore out loud and asked them to not slam the G-D door so hard.

"Sorry Daddy," Jennifer said, sliding up next to me and grabbing hold of my arm for warmth. I fired up the engine, and pulled out of the parking spot, driving slow to keep from sliding. Mackenzie reached for the heater knob, but I told her to wait at least a minute or two for the engine to warm up, or she'd just be treating us all to an ice cold air blower. Mackenzie, reluctantly, sat back and folded her arms across her chest.

As we got on the road, I looked at the engine temp, and then told Mackenzie she could turn the heat on, and she did, hurrying to hold her jacket sleeves right up to the air vents to force hot air into her clothing.