Mackenzie's Supply Run

Story Info
With the power out, all manner of fun resumes.
9.5k words
4.54
20.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think anyone will notice?" Jennifer asked after we'd been on the road for a good ten minutes or so.

"Notice what?" I asked, glancing over at her.

"My shirt," She said, pulling her jacket open to reveal she was still wearing her single piece pink teddy. I blinked and then noticed her nipples were insanely hard, sticking out like sharp points against the inside of her puffy winter jacket.

"Why didn't you put something else on?" I asked, incredulously.

"I don't know," she said, a giant grin on her face. "I like the way it feels. It makes me feel...special."

Mackenzie leaned over and pulled the front of Jennifer's jacket open and smirked. "I did the same thing," she said, unzipping her jacket completely and cupping her breasts through the sheer material. "I love the way it feels on my nipples."

"Yeah," Jennifer said, agreeing with her.

"And like, when you move, and your tits move, but the fabric doesn't want to..."

"It slides," Jennifer said, her voice filled with knowing appreciation.

"Yeah. It almost feels like someone's pinching them."

"Sucking them," Jennifer said.

"Yeah, yeah. Like someone is sucking on them. These are dope."

Jennifer glanced at me, and then unzipped her jacket too. I glanced at her, to see what she was doing, and found her hands cupping her own breasts, her fingers running up and down over her hard little points, teasing them to an even firmer consistency.

"Eyes on the road, Dad," Jennifer said, and I ripped my attention away from her, from both of them, and glued my eyes straight forward. "Man, I think...do you think it's possible to cum from playing with your nipples?" Jennifer asked.

I shook my head, suddenly feeling like the road was becoming foggy and hard to navigate. My cock, having taken a short hiatus from constantly reminding me that it was there, ready to serve and inject, leapt back into action. Jennifer tugged at her nipples playfully, and then leaned over to say something to Mackenzie. When I looked over at them next, Jennifer had Mackenzie pressed up against the door, their faces were smashed together, and Mackenzie's hands were on the back of Jennifer's head.

"Fuck," I breathed, not wanting to interrupt them, but finding it harder and harder to keep my eyes on the road. I heard a quiet whimpering sound, and then looked over, unable to keep my eyes away for long. Jennifer had one hand down the front of Mackenzie's pants, her legs were spread, one knee against the back of the seat and the other stretched open towards the floorboard. I glanced back at the road, and then back at them. Jennifer's hand worked in a curling motion in the front of Mackenzie's pants, and I knew instantly, what she was doing.

"We gotta stop," Mackenzie said, speaking to Jennifer between their kissing and moaning.

"Why?" Jennifer said, teasingly. "You said he like to watch."

I glanced at Mackenzie and her mouth came open, her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she gasped as Jennifer did something to her that she absolutely couldn't ignore. My cock, if it wasn't already harder than an ice-road tire iron, was now.

"You want him to fuck you?" Jennifer asked, and I couldn't help but hear what she was saying.

"God yes," Mackenzie groaned.

"Well, if you're good. If you behave, maybe... tonight." I swallowed an entire mouth full of saliva, and had to adjust the way I was sitting before I came in my pants. I wasn't used to this, attention. It almost felt as if Jennifer was whoring me out to her friend, in exchange for her good behavior. The truth was, I really didn't mind. I couldn't wait to get my cock back inside of her, to feel her excitement, her energy, her heat.

"Promise?" Mackenzie gasped.

"No. No promises," Jennifer said, and she stopped fingering Mackenzie's snatch and pulled her hand out quickly.

"Awww," Mackenzie moaned. "I was sooo close."

"That's because we're close," Jennifer said, and then she added. "I've got your jizz all over my fingers." Mackenzie raised an eyebrow at her. "Clean up in the jizz aisle."

Mackenzie took Jennifer's hand and pulled it to her mouth, and then sucked the wetness off each finger until her hand was completely clean.

"Thank you," Jennifer said, leaning in and giving Mackenzie another kiss.

"Mmmm, thank you," Mackenzie replied, kissing her back hungrily.

Hitting the brake a little too hard, I sent the truck into a skid at the light right before the last intersection. The light was red for us, and I pumped the brake, trying to regain control as I searched left and right, trying to see if I needed to accelerate or turn the wheel to avoid any vehicles coming through cross-traffic.

"Hold on," I said quickly, but the wheels eventually grabbed and I was just barely able to recover it before the light turned green.

"Light's green," Mackenzie said, sitting up and pulling her jacket closed before zipping it up.

"He knows," Jennifer said, pulling her own jacket closed and then zipping it. "You wanna park over by the food court?"

"I, uh...yeah. We can do that," I said, driving around to the spot Jennifer suggested. I parked the truck and we all jumped out, running against the driving wind and snow, fighting to get inside.

"Holy shit," Jennifer said as the doors closed behind us, and the warmth of the mall's interior encased us.

"It's getting hot in here," Mackenzie said, singing her words to a popular tune, "so start take-ing off your clothes." She grabbed her jacket and unzipped it fast, only to zip it right back up, eliciting sharp glares from both Jennifer and myself. She laughed then, as if it was the funniest thing ever.

"She's going to get us in trouble," I said flatly.

"Just remember what I said," Jennifer said to Mackenzie.

"I remember. Make sure I blow Big Daddy before he drives home, so we don't get in an accident."

Jennifer's mouth dropped open and her face turned more red than her mittens. "No, that's not what I said," she retorted.

I shrugged to myself, thinking it sounded just fine.

"Come on. We wanna get supplies, batteries and then food," Jennifer said, directing and leading us, which was nice for a change.

We went to the electronics shack for batteries first, only to find that they sold out yesterday. Apparently it was all over the news that a storm front was blowing through, and we should expect to be without power for at least the next four days. With worried looks, we hurried outta there, heading for the next store that carried batteries, and found they were sold out too.

We headed for a toy store, out thinking was that toys needed batteries, and so they should have batteries, but they too were sold out. As we were standing there, having a conversation with the clerk, the lights flickered. I gave Jennifer another worried look, and we grabbed Mackenzie by the coat and rushed to the next store, and then the next, and the next after that.

It wasn't until we came to the camping good store, that we actually found batteries, and to our surprise, they had an entire display, fully stocked with them. Counting our lucky stars, we loaded up a small shopping cart, and then I grabbed extra flashlights, a battery powered radio, some road flares, heat packs, and...two smaller tents, thinking two were less than the price of one big one, and each tent slept four. If push came to shove, and the house got down to sub-zero temperatures, we could pitch the tents in the front room, and act like we were camping, while keeping warm in front of the fireplace.

"Are we camping? Jennifer asked as I put the items in the cart.

"No. I mean, we could." I explained my thoughts to her and she gave me a silly look but then nodded, saying whatever I thought we needed, was good enough. "Thermal blankets," I said, reaching over and grabbing a hand full. They were cheap. Only ten bucks a piece, but Jennifer took them out of my hands and put all of them back, except two.

"We don't have a shit load of money right now," Jennifer said quietly. "I don't have a job anymore...remember." I blinked and then looked at the way she was looking at me. It was as if she wanted me to agree with her, but at the same time, know what she was saying wasn't true.

I leaned in close, so Mackenzie, who was in the aisle right next to us, couldn't hear. "Did you really quit?" I asked.

"No," Jennifer said. "I made it up so little miss 'I'll spend all your money', doesn't get anymore funny ideas."

I leaned back, a look of pride on my face, but Jennifer leaned forward then and angled her face up to speak right next to my ear. "These outfits. They were two hundred dollars. Each."

I almost choked right then and there and Jennifer nodded, and then looked around quickly, to make sure nobody else was watching. She reached up then, unzipped her jacket with one smooth tug, and then stepped back to me. "You wanna feel it?" My cock jumped to attention, eagerly telling me yes, yes it did.

"Feel it? I asked, unable to understand what she wanted me to feel.

"The fabric," she said, stepping closer so that only the hands thickness of space between the sides of her jacket was separating us. "Go ahead," she said. When I didn't make a move, she reached between us, grabbed my hand, and slid it into her jacket. She pressed my hand against her stomach, smoothing it across her belly, and then ran it up and down from the waistband of her jeans, up between her breasts. "You like it?"

"Yeah," I said, nodding. It did feel great. I could really understand why they were so expensive now, and the material didn't feel flimsy or low quality either. It seemed very nice, extremely soft, silky even.

"Here, feel this part," she said, stepping closer and sliding my hand along her side. I inverted my hand, using the palm and my fingers to feel rather than the back of my hand and my knuckles. She was warm inside her jacket, extremely and comfortably so. I picked my hand up, and caressed her side innocently.

"That's really nice," I said. I began to withdraw my hand, but Jennifer moved suddenly, turning and cupping my hand to her chest.

"Hold on," she said.

My hand was already "holding on," as it was now pressed tight against her left breast, her nipple hard like a gummy bear between my pointer and middle fingers. She continued holding my hand there, and my senses became heightened, feeling the aching thud of her heart racing inside her chest. Her nipple throbbed between my fingers and as much as I tried, I could not help but gently squeeze it.

I thought I heard a tiny gasp of elation, but it could have been my ears playing tricks on me. In the next moment, Jennifer had turned back to me, a look of supreme, womanly...attraction, painted on her face. "Daddy," she said.

"What?" I asked, slowly withdrawing my hand from her jacket.

"It's fine," Jennifer said. "I'm just teasing."

"Teasing me how?" I asked.

"You wanna squeeze my nipples again?" she asked, unconcernedly.

"Your nip...your nipples?" I asked. "I wasn't squeezing your nipples," I lied. "I was, I just, you said to hold on. That's what I did."

"So you didn't squeeze my nipple?" Jennifer asked, a wry smile on her face.

"One nipple," I said, admitting defeat.

"And you only fucked her twice. No. Two, and a half...times."

I shut my mouth and Jennifer turned around, grabbed the cart and began pushing it through the store, heading for the checkout aisle.

"You gonna go get 'little miss sexy thang' or are we leaving her here to fend for herself?"

"I, you...I'll go get her," I said, absolutely flabbergasted. I rushed off to go retrieve her and Jennifer proceeded to the check out.

I found Mackenzie in the back corner of the store, looking over a number of items that were used for hunting and fishing, which was strange.

"Hey, we're getting ready to check out," I said.

"Okay," she replied, but she didn't turn around.

"What...what are you doing back here?" I asked, suddenly concerned that she was back here for an ulterior motive. I remembered Jennifer telling me she was a thief. A reformed thief, but a thief none-the-less. I grabbed her, thinking she was shoving something down her pants, only to find her desperately tugging at something in her pants. I stood there, dumbfounded, and then realized what had happened.

"It came unsnapped," she said, trying to stretch the front down in the front, and the back, down in the back. Somewhere in the crotch of her pants, she was trying to blindly snap the front and the back together.

"Jesus Christ," I said, wrapping my arms around her to shield her from the cameras. "Just leave it. We gotta go. You can fix it in the truck."

"That's what undid it," she said. "Jennifer unsnapped it so she could finger my pussy."

"Alright," I said, turning around, looking for the cameras to see if we were in danger of being found out.

"My pussy is so fucking wet," Mackenzie said then, and she looked up at me and whispered. "I'm probably so wet, you could fuck me right now, and I wouldn't get pregnant."

My jaw dropped open and I shook my head. I couldn't...I just couldn't right now. "Come on," I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her behind me.

"Wait," Mackenzie continued, pleading in a whisper. "I need it. I really, really, need to be fucked, right now."

"Come on!" I said, hurrying through the store.

We were half-way to the front when Mackenzie stopped and shouted at me, loud enough for everyone in the store to hear. "I said, I need you to fuck my pussy, right now!" I stopped and turned around, my lips pulled tight across my face. "Come on Big Daddy!" she yelled and then, she pulled her arms in tight, as if she were gearing up for the biggest announcement yet.

I was there in a flash, my hand slapping tight against her mouth. I hoisted her off her feet and carried her to the front of the store, where I was met by a single manager who was waiting for me.

"Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave," the man said.

"I, I'm sorry," I said, nodding.

"You big black negro motherfucker!" Mackenzie screamed at the man, from less than two feet away, and the man turned, looking behind himself, and then back at her. He was the whitest white dude in the store.

"I apologize," I said, nodding again. "My, uh...daughter, here...has tourettes."

The man looked at Mackenzie suspiciously, but in the next moment, Mackenzie slapped her left arm and then reached out and punched a display filled with various neon sports items carrying logos of some of the most prominent football and basketball teams. Two buckets of tiny items went flying, hit the floor, and scattered like the wind.

"I'm awfully sorry about that," I said again, my face turning red.

"Fuck me!" Mackenzie shouted. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Asshole! Fuckerface!"

"I, it's okay. We just need you to leave. We closed ten minutes ago," the man said.

"Oh, really?" I asked. "My...other daughter is still inside."

"Daddy!" Jennifer called out, and I saw her a short distance away, five huge plastic bags piled around her feet. "I already paid!"

"Oh, there she is," I said, nodding at the man. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," the manager said, ducking under the partially lowered gate and pulling it all the way down then.

"Fuck my pussy! Fuck it! Fuck it!" Mackenzie shouted to anyone who would listen.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jennifer asked as we picked up some of the bags.

"Having fun," Mackenzie said with a strange smile. "I'm officially, your sister," she said smartly. "And, I have tourism, which means, I can go anywhere, and say anything, and nobody cares."

"Tourettes," I said, correcting her. "It's a neurological condition. A syndrome."

"I know," Mackenzie said. "I'm just playing. But seriously, I do have it."

Jennifer gave me a knowing kind of glance, an 'I told you so' kind of look, and I nodded.

"Fuck my pussy, lick my pussy, eat my pussy, yay!"

"You're going to get us arrested," Jennifer said through gritted teeth as people turned their heads to look at us in passing.

"Fuck that pussy, fuck it good, fuck it all the day!"

"To the truck," I said, hurrying for the door.

"Well get groceries somewhere else," Jennifer said.

"Let's go to Dans!" Mackenzie yelped as the doors opened in front of her, plunging her back into sub-zero temperatures.

"I don't know if we're going to have a choice!" I said, shouting above the wind as we struggled to make our way to the truck. As soon as we got there, I unlocked the tail gate, folded it down and we slid all the bags into the large container bays before I closed and locked it. I was not thanking my decision to pay for that upgrade when I bought the truck. Without it, we'd be packing all that stuff into the cab because there was no way it would stay put in the back of an open bed truck.

As I climbed into the truck, I found Mackenzie sitting in the middle, and Jennifer closing the door. I slid the key into the ignition and turned it, and the engine roared to life. Mackenzie went for the heater, again, and I slapped her hand away.

"You're lucky!" I said then, remembering her little stunt in the store. "We could have been arrested, or worse."

"Worse than arrested?" Mackenzie said sarcastically.

"Yeah," I said, turning sideways in my seat to face her. "You know what? You're getting a spanking."

"WHAT!!? Why?" Mackenzie shouted in protest.

"Because of that bullshit you pulled!" I looked past Mackenzie, and saw Jennifer's face, watching. "What do you say? Three paddles?"

"What? Why are you asking her?" Mackenzie yelped.

"Three?" Jennifer questioned. "I never got three. The absolute minimum, is five, if not more."

"Five then," I said and Jennifer nodded her approval.

"Fine," Mackenzie said, turning around.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What?" Mackenzie questioned. "You want to spank me. Go ahead."

"Nooooo. Uh-uh. That's not the way punishments work," Jennifer said.

"But he said-"

"No. Punishments aren't on your terms," Jennifer said knowingly. "They're on his."

"That's right," I said, putting my seat belt on and pulling out of the parking spot. "There's not enough time anyway. We've got to get groceries and...shit! I meant to buy water in there!"

"We can melt snow," Jennifer said, trying to make things better.

"Ewww," Mackenzie said, as if the thought were absolutely repulsive.

"What?" I asked, shooting her a glance. "Where do you think water comes from? Rain, sleet, snow and hail, it all falls down, runs down, gets filtered and purified by what? The land, that's what. And then, we pump it out of the ground."

"I don't drink that," Mackenzie said sternly.

"You don't? What do you drink then?" I asked.

"Bottled water," she said.

"Bottled water comes right out of the ground," I said, chuckling. "Look at any brand of bottled water, read the side of the bottle, it will tell you what spring it came out of."

"Okay," Mackenzie said, as if I hadn't made my point.

"A spring, is what they call a hole in the ground. A natural spring? Artesian spring? You've never heard of these?"

"Noooo," Mackenzie said, looking confused.

"You don't pay for the water in the bottle. You get that for free. You're paying for the bottle, the packaging, the transportation, and, most importantly, you're putting money in someone else's pockets. That's why they have bottled water now. When I was a kid, there was no such thing. If you wanted water, you drank out of the hose, or filled up a glass."

"Is he telling the truth?" Mackenzie asked Jennifer.

"Right now?" She said, looking over at me and then back to Mackenzie. "Yeah, right now he is."

"Well, you got me all figured out, don't you," I said quietly.

"Yup," Jennifer replied smartly. "I better. If I don't by now, then there's something seriously wrong with me." Mackenzie laughed and then whispered something to Jennifer and the two of them shared another laugh. Jennifer added something else about something being seriously wrong, but I didn't catch the whole statement, and thought it might be better to just leave it alone.