Mack's Progress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The extra light entering the room from the open door must have attracted their attention and they both stopped mid-move and looked in my direction. I saw the recognition on Lindsey's face at about the same instant that I realised that it was she. Her eyes seemed to get very large before they vanished as I closed the door again as quietly as I had opened it.

With determination in my step I followed the same route Conway's wife had taken down the corridor. Only I didn't turn into the function room, I headed for the reception desk where I retrieved my key and told the girl behind it that I was not to be disturbed, unless World War Three broke out, or the hotel was burning down.

Then I went to my room vaulting up the stairs, three at a time. Once inside I locked the door retrieved the bottle of Rum I'd brought with me, just in case, and then turned out the light.

End of chapter 6