[Macrophilia] My Father and I Ch. 03

Story Info
Luis and Hugo look for help.
2.8k words
3.96
6.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

Despite the wonderful sensations I had experienced while getting smaller, during the days that followed both my father and I realized that there weren't many things we could do. My father returned, of course, to shrinking me at times, we tried different sizes and did some more daring things, like putting me on his naked body (not quite, he was wearing his underpants) so I could walk all over him, or letting me worship his huge feet. I was happy, but I wanted something more sexual and was too embarrassed to ask for it. My father, on the other hand, left all the initiative to me and, although he tried on occasion to appear dominant in order to fulfill my fantasies, it was not at all in keeping with his gentle nature and was very forced. Also -I'm sure- he was afraid to get into more intimate areas, and it was evident that it didn't work as we had planned.

That was how frustrating things were until one day my father, upon returning me to my size after a short time, said to me:

-Hugo, I don't know what you think, but it is clear to me that this is not working. I am far from fulfilling your expectations, and it seems that I am not able to do anything of what you expressed in your fantasies. I'm a total failure.

-Dad, not at all. Don't worry. I'm happy. You are amazing and I love being small next to you. I couldn't wish for more -I tried to sound convincing, but it was obvious I was lying and my father could tell perfectly well, he knew me too well.

-Thank you, son, but I know you're just saying that to spare my feelings. Hugo, you know me very well, you know that I can't suffer a problem without doing everything I can to solve it, right?

-Right, Dad.

-That's what I've done. You see, last night I couldn't sleep and I started to look for those pages you like on the computer. I found the profile of a man who claimed to be a BDSM master and who offered to advise couples who wanted to try this world -that aroused my interest a lot-. Well, we are not really a couple, of course, but the fact is that I started chatting with him and he gave me such a good vibe and so much confidence that I ended up telling him everything about our situation. I don't know... maybe I wasn't very prudent, but I really felt like I was talking to a good friend. He offered to help us, assuring me that he could make it work. He gave me so much hope that I ended up arranging for him to come over this afternoon. Plus, he lives very close to here, in the housing development next door, which is really lucky.

I was a bit cut off - were we suddenly going to bring a complete stranger into our game? I felt a certain apprehension, which my father sensed immediately.

-Relax, it's just a matter of getting to know each other -he assured me-, we're not committing ourselves to anything. And you'll see, I think you'll appreciate him right away. He's a great guy. But anyway, if you don't agree, we can cancel.

-No, no -I said right away. I didn't want to be the spoilsport either, and besides, I confess that at this point the subject had also aroused my curiosity. -No problem. Let's get to know each other and see what happens.

-Great -smiled my father-, He'll be here around 6, he said.

When the doorbell rang at that time, I was nervous. All that had so much to do with my innermost desires that I was uneasy that they were becoming so public. My father opened the door and a big man as big as he was, although a little older, appeared on the threshold.

-Hello, Jose, isn't it?

-Yes, hello Luis -they shook hands with each other.

My father invited him in, to sit down and have a drink, after introducing me to him. Jose shook my hand firmly and warmly.

We began to talk about inconsequential things. I soon realized what my father was saying about the man. He had a radiant, overwhelming friendliness. He was not handsome, nor did he have a good body. He was fat and I could tell he didn't take care of himself very well. He had a bushy beard with white locks and wore a light shirt and cloth shorts, which exposed his big hairy legs, topped by big feet in sandals. Despite not being very good-looking, he had an impressive magnetism that immediately attracted. He conveyed an impression of strength, self-assurance and power that made him very attractive. I think even my father felt that magnetism.

He told us, among many other things, that he had made a lot of money in his youth and was now retired, which allowed him to devote himself to what he liked. He was divorced and his two children, now grown up, were independent, so he had a lot of free time and, living so close, he would have no problem coming to visit us every day for, what he called, the "apprenticeship". My father told him that I had just finished school and he had just taken his vacation, so we would also have all the time we needed.

Within minutes Jose's smile and manner had us both completely captivated. And this was accentuated when, in a gentle, casual way, he was leading the conversation towards the subject that had brought him there. He told us that, although he was heterosexual, his fondness for BDSM had led him to explore many fields, and in that way he had dominated both women and men. Now, however, he was mainly involved in helping people, mainly couples, who wanted to experiment with these subjects. He had had many experiences, however -he told us-, he had never been in that situation, with a father and son, although of course he respected it completely. He understood the problems we were having and assured us that he was sure he could help us. I expressed to him my natural fears of entering a world that until then had only been in my fantasies and, with that radiant sympathy of his, he reassured me completely, assuring me that it was all a game, that it was all about having a good time and that there was nothing to be afraid of. I believed him completely.

At this point, and having reached this level of trust, we showed him how the nanobots worked. My father reduced me to various sizes in front of him and brought me back to my normal height. He was completely fascinated and said that this was an incredible tool for BDSM. He also promised us the utmost discretion.

And so, in the most natural way in the world, he asked us if we wanted to start right then and there. Our trust in him had grown so much in that time that we both nodded without even thinking about it. Then he became a little more serious:

-I have to ask you something before we start. Do you trust me? -. We both nodded immediately. I need you to promise me that you will comply with my instructions at all times. This is absolutely necessary for this to work. He looked directly at me and continued with a smile -you, Hugo, you won't have much choice in the matter, but I need you, Luis, to commit yourself to do what I suggest.

-Of course, of course -my father replied instantly. And as Jose remained silent, as if inviting him to continue, my father added very seriously, raising his hand to his chest: -You have my word Jose and besides... while you are here I give you all the control-. He handed him the control of the nanobots. I promised him that too, even though his previous words about me had given me a certain apprehension. Was I not going to have a choice?

-All right -his beaming smile reappeared. Well, let's start with some basic rules. Hugo, get up and get on your knees. When we are in a session you will always adopt that position, unless we tell you otherwise. -I obeyed, I don't know if I was more trembling or more excited. Jose followed his instruction:

-If we are in session your father will no longer be your father, he will be your Master -I felt a shudder when I heard this -I too, although in my case it will not be permanent, will be your Master while I am here with you. So at all times you will address us with the utmost respect and call us "Sir", understood? -he turned to my father-.The truth is that I prefer the appellation "Sir" to "Master". It's more natural, less elaborate and less difficult for submissive beginners -he turned to me again and repeated- Understood?

-Yes, Sir -I said smiling, to show him that I had adopted my role. He smiled back.

-Anyway -he continued-, you are forbidden to speak unless we ask you. If you have something urgent to say you will raise your hand and, if we feel like it, we will let you speak. On the other hand, we won't call you Hugo anymore either. We will use whatever names we like, but we will use names that denote your status. So we can call you "slave", "boy" or, if your father feels comfortable doing it, stronger things, like "trash", "scum", "thing"... besides, in our case we can resort to some name that I have never used but that will be very appropriate to the situation, like "worm" or "insect".

-Of course -he continued, instructing us-, you will carry out all orders given to you by your father - your Master - or by me without complaint, no matter how annoying or absurd they may seem to you. You will obey us absolutely and immediately in everything. Otherwise you will be punished. And believe me, that had better not happen -it was the first time I was afraid of those sparkling eyes-, Understood?

-Yes, Sir -I said immediately. All those words Jose had spoken in a low, calm, almost hypnotic tone. I cannot express what I felt when I heard them. Fear? Excitement? What was clear was that I had dreamed about it many times and my cock was starting to become aroused simply by his words. I saw that my father was listening intently, very focused. Knowing him as I did, I was sure he was methodically recording it all in his head. My father took everything very seriously.

There was one subject I wanted to address before I went on. I timidly raised my hand. Jose looked at me with some displeasure, but agreed:

-You soon start to default, but well, for just starting out I'll be patient. Tell me.

-Sir, will I have a safe word? -I knew enough about BDSM to know this resource, which would give me a little more confidence. My father looked at us quizzically.

-A safety word -Jose explained-, is a term the slave can use as a last resource when what he is being forced to do cannot be tolerated, so that the Master will stop -He turned to me-. No, I don't believe in safety words, and do you know why? Because a slave must have absolute trust in his Master and know that Master is never going to do him any harm or permanent trauma. The slave has to put himself totally in his hands, without reservation. This is how I have always done it with all my submissives and I have never had the slightest problem. So the answer is NO.

My father nodded, finding Jose's explanation completely logical. It seemed logical to me too, but I couldn't help but feel a certain uneasiness at being left without that resource, which I had counted on.

-Well, without further ado, let's get down to business -said Jose, and pressing the button on the remote I felt the now familiar tingle and immediately shrunk to a little over 4 inches in size, so I had to struggle again to escape from my clothes, which provoked a laugh from Jose, who continued- Your father and I are going to watch TV for a while -he invited my father to turn it on-, and while you're at it, massage my feet. They might be a little sweaty -he smiled mischievously as he took off his sandals.

I was petrified when those bus-sized bare feet stood in front of me. Being in sandals they didn't smell very strong, but still at my size it was a very powerful smell.

-COME ON SLAVE! -Jose shouted. And at once I went towards that huge mass of flesh, more than three times my size, plunged my tiny arms into it and started massaging with all my might. I must have done it right, because I felt the giant shudder and moan with pleasure.

-Mmmmmmmm, I've never had such tiny hands giving me pleasure. What a pleasure! Use your tongue, come on...

I began, while massaging, to lick the huge sole. The salty taste, characteristic of a man's sweaty feet invaded me... and I felt in ecstasy. I had wanted so much to find myself like this! I unconsciously moved my cock closer to my foot and rubbed a little. Despite my diminutive size Jose noticed. He withdrew his foot and gave me a blow with his huge big toe which, although not very violent, made me fall to the floor.

-Another elementary rule: never, ever touch yourself while you are serving your Master. His pleasure and only his pleasure is what matters. If I ever catch you doing such a thing again you will receive an exemplary punishment.

-Sorry Sir -I stammered, though I doubt he heard me. His huge foot planted itself in front of me again and, at the mute command, I continued with my work. I couldn't see my father's face, it was too high for me at the time, but a short distance from me were his gigantic sneakers. I looked at them longingly as I massaged Jose's huge feet.

-Well, I guess it's your turn, I'm not going to enjoy this all by myself -Jose said to my father. He wordlessly untied his shoes and took off his socks. My heart skipped a beat. Jose continued -, I think you should order him. Let him start to know who's in charge here.

-Hugo... -my father began hesitantly-, come and...

Jose cut him short and with that soft and hypnotic voice he said to him:

-Do you expect him to obey you like this? Come on, you have to command him with authority. You are his Master, remember? And don't call him Hugo. Get used to the idea that he is not your son now. You know how to address him.

I looked at my father, he seemed quite uncomfortable. Evidently that was not his nature. However, with his great sense of duty and understanding that this was expected of him, he made the effort. He swallowed his breath and said in a much firmer tone:

-Slave, come to my feet! Massage them and lick them!

I think he himself was surprised at how the order had come out. I certainly did, but at that moment I was delighted to see that side of my father come out, which I had not been able to bring out until now, thanks to Jose. Of course, I immediately went to those so desired feet and plunged my head and hands into them, inhaling with fruition that disgusting and at the same time exciting aroma of a male's feet. My father's feet, having been in sneakers, smelled much more than Jose's and I found myself in glory. I was worshipping the feet of both giants for a long time, in which I felt as if I had found my place in the world. Yes! That was what I had wanted so much in so many nights masturbating! Serving those colossal men, those superior males seemed to be my most sacred mission on earth.

At one point, much sooner than I would have liked, Jose stood up and said:

-Well, that's enough for today. I'll come back tomorrow and we'll continue.

My father walked him to the door, thanking him infinitely for what he was doing for us. Then he came back to where I was and I immediately felt that familiar tingle and saw myself back to my normal size. My father hugged me warmly:

-You smell like feet -he laughed-. Well, how did it go?

-It was -I said, still intoxicated by the experience-, simply amazing...

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers