The Summer of My 18th Birthday

Story Info
Young man taken by horny neighbor after his 18th birthday.
3.5k words
4.13
9.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy, nothing more. It's not real, please don't leave feedback saying that you can't believe that this really happened. If you don't like gay sex or like reading about one man's sexual fantasies, please don't leave negative feedback because you were surprised. This is really a silly story with dialog that's not anything to write home about. It's just a simple fantasy of mine to talk and think dirty like this in a story.

*****

A lot of people lose their virginity at age 18 as I did a few weeks after my outdoor birthday party, but maybe not in the same way as it happened to me. I wouldn't change a thing, though.

I lost my anal virginity during the summer following my 18th birthday party. Our 40-something construction worker neighbor had been looking at me in a funny way that whole day at my outdoor birthday party and I knew something was on his mind. Snaking his cock between my virgin little ass cheeks and drilling it up into my tiny, tender, puckered, pink 18-year-old asshole was on his mind, I was sure of it. That scenario was also on my mind so I admit to teasing him all day and night and in the following weeks during that hot, humid summer.

I found out later that his wife left him a few weeks after my 18th birthday party and since then, he seemed to be obsessed with me. Every time I was out mowing the lawn or doing anything outside, he was there watching me. I wondered if he fantasized about fucking me, jerking off at his home or in his backyard as he watched me, thinking about bending me over and ramming his dirty dick into my little hole. That made my cock hard just thinking about it and I often jerked off thinking about turning on this older guy so much, and wondering what it would be like if he were to use me as his sextoy.

I hate to admit it, but I started to really tease him a lot in the weeks following my 18th birthday party. I had seen him looking at me so often at my birthday party and in the following weeks and I jerked off dozens of times thinking about it, and thinking about him grabbing me, pulling me into the woods and fucking the shit out of my naughty, teasing little asshole. Or, maybe gang raping me with some of his rough, drunken construction worker buddies. Maybe he's been telling them about me? Would they pass me around like a blowup doll, spanking, poking, prodding, and treating me as a sex toy until they all gang-raped and filled my tender, tight little asshole? I jerked off thinking about that, too.

I wondered if he thought about grabbing me when I was outside by myself, pulling me into his hot garden shed, sliding my shorts down and ramming his big, hairy construction worker dick between my little ass cheeks and pounding as hard as he could up into my virgin asshole. Maybe he would tie me to the ceiling and slam into me as I was suspended, or he would tie me upside down and make me suck his dirty construction worker cock as he poked at my hole and slapped my little ass cheeks or sucked my little five inch cock as I hung upside down in his hot garage?

I wondered what that would feel like, and what it would feel like to have him rape my asshole and then shoot his dirty hot sperm up inside of my shit chute? Maybe he would force me to fuck his dirty, hairy ass with my hard little five-inch cock until I filled it with my teenage cum and then make me lick it out again and swallow it? I wanted to find out, I needed to have all of those things happen!

My birthday party lasted until after midnight and he had been rubbing against me, grabbing my butt cheeks, and just being a little creepy the whole day, not that I minded since I was the typical horny teenager. He had athletic shorts on and I could see a bulge in them most of the day. Did he have underwear on under those shorts?

It got worse, or more frequent, in the weeks following my birthday bash. I would be lying on my stomach on a lounge chair with my speedo on trying to get some sun, and the next thing I knew, he was standing over me, just looking down at me. He would always make some excuse about asking me where something was or how I was doing or how the summer was going, but I knew he was thinking about jumping onto my sweaty back and bottoming out up my ass and filling it with his hot cum.

He seemed to always have a beer in his hand when he was outside in his yard, or in our yard. Since he lived next door, he would often wander over when I was outside to chat. I had the feeling that he had dirty thoughts on his mind by the way he would look at me, his eyes moving up and down my sweaty little body. I was officially "an adult", having turned 18 a few weeks ago, and maybe that turned him on.

It didn't help that I saw the way he was leering at me so I started teasing him. One time I was standing at the edge of our picnic table towards the edge of the woods and he came up behind me and pushed into my ass, pretending to reach around me to get something off of the picnic table. I could feel his big cock pressing between my butt cheeks as he pushed into me from behind and I was pressing into the table. He was really pushing his hardening cock against my asshole, it's a good thing we both had shorts on. When he backed away, my shorts were pressed into my asshole and it must have looked strange.

Later that afternoon, I went into my bedroom and squirted some vaseline up my tight little virgin asshole, just to make sure it was ready in case anything was going to be in there later. I loved the feeling of rubbing things on and in my asshole and was used to keeping vaseline in there in case I came across anything that I could rub onto or into it. I also I took off my underwear and put on loose short-shorts that had a habit of slipping down over my little ass cheeks. I took off my t-shirt so all I had on were those loose shorts, I felt dirty and very horny.

My parents were having another big outdoor party a few weeks after my even bigger outdoor 18th birthday party so there were a couple of dozen people in our backyard, and as always, it was hot and humid Quite a few guys had their shirts off and I was feeling as horny as an 18-year-old guy can be.

As I expected, our construction worker neighbor made an appearance. When I'd see him looking at me, I'd make a point of turning around and bending over to pick something up, keeping my legs straight and bending from the waist. My shorts were so loose that they would slide down and show about half of my tiny little glistening ass cheeks. I have a perfect ass if I do say so myself as I've been in sports for years and am in great shape for my age.

One time I pretended to swat a mosquito by slapping against my half-exposed glistening butt cheeks a few times as my short pants were about halfway down my ass, that sure got his attention. My cock had been plump most of the day just thinking about being taken by this dirty older man.

Since I had just turned 18 about a month and a half ago, I wasn't of legal age to drink yet, but it was in our big backyard in private, so I snuck a couple of ciders on the sly, keeping them hidden from my parents. It had been dark outside for two or three hours now so it was easy to hide them. I wondered how many beers the dirty neighbor had by that time, quite a few for sure.

I finally had to go to the bathroom so I walked down to the edge of the woods away from everyone where one of the rental porta-potties were. It had been out in the sun all day and was still baking hot inside! I pulled my shorts down over my sweaty little ass cheeks so I could piss and started going into the little plastic urinal on the side of the porta-potty wall. I noticed that my cock was a little plump so I jerked it a few times as I was going into the urinal and it got bigger. Just then, the door opened! I must have forgotten to lock it, or had I left it open on purpose? I admit to being a flirt with this horny neighbor all day and now he was going to get what he's been after all day, and so was I.

He opened the door and locked it behind him. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next but he stood behind me as I was emptying my bladder in the little plastic urinal on the side of the porta-potty. He took off his t-shirt and started sliding his rough hands up and down the sides of my sweaty, slippery back as I was pissing and then his hands went down to my sweaty little ass cheeks. He cupped my little ass cheeks that he had been seeing glimpses of all day under my loose shorts. That felt great, his hands were rough and I couldn't stop pissing, I really had to go. He was finally getting his dirty hands on me.

I was still going when I felt his rough, construction worker middle finger moving up and down between my sweaty buttcrack and it started circling my tight little tender, pink, puckered asshole.

My virgin little velvet-vice sphincter had never had a cock in it in over 18 years and now it was going to. His probing, rough finger went in, but only about an inch or so. Then two fingers were moving in and out of my little asshole about an inch or so, just as I was finishing up in the urinal. He could feel that I had lubricated my tight little hole and he must have made him very happy to know that I was also thinking of how his cock would feel in that little hole for the very first time.

He grabbed onto my hardening cock but didn't let me turn around to face him. He still had two of his rough fingers from his right hand in my asshole and his rough left hand was stroking my growing cock. I was about to get raped in a hot porta-potty by a 40-something drunken horny neighbor who I had been teasing all day!

He pushed me forward and down so the bottom of my hard little cock was pressed onto the smooth lip of the hot plastic urinal and my tight balls were hanging over the back edge and my little ass was sticking out at the perfect fucking angle. That felt good, almost like I was fucking the hot, smooth plastic lip of the hot, dirty urinal.

Then I felt his rough hands on my ass, one on each ass cheek and he was spreading them apart, and he wasn't being too gentle with them. He had his rough palms on my cheeks, one on each butt cheek, and he was rolling his hands in circles, then he spread them apart and I felt his tongue on my tender virgin butt hole! I can't lie, if felt great to be the subject of this dirty older man's lust out in that locked, hot porta-potty. His hands were spreading my little cheeks apart as far as they would go and his hot tongue was pressing into my tight little sphincter over and over again, and it felt great. He'd flick at my hole and then move down and lick the back of my tight little balls that were still hanging over the back of the urinal lip. He sucked both of my little balls into his mouth and my little five inch cock was rock hard!

Then it finally happened, I felt his cock head on my tender little hot, smooth, teasing, slippery, tight asshole! His cock head was smooth, unlike his rough hands, and it was rubbing and circling around my soon-to-be-raped hole. He was pushing his cock head in an inch and pulling out again and he did that several times, as if he was testing it to see if it could take the full width of his huge cock. Then he started sliding it in all the way up to his curly pubic hair, all in one slow motion as far as it would go, pulling me back into his waist with his big 40-something cock buried up inside of my young tender virgin asshole! This would always be the first cock that's been in my asshole and it felt great, it was much fatter than I thought it would be!

I felt his tongue on the back of my sweaty neck and in my right ear as his hard, big, wide dick was buried as far as it would go up my tiny little asshole! His hot breath was on the back of my neck as I felt his cock push into me and he was holding it there, up inside of me as far as it would go. He was grabbing onto my sweaty body and pulling it into his sweaty, hairy chest and just keeping his cock deep up inside of my little hole. His fingers were pinching my little nipples and then his left hand would go down and jerk my little cock a few times.

When he finally slide that big dick out of my tiny little asshole, if felt like I was shitting! Then it went in again all the way and filled me up and he held it in me again. Then he pulled it out again and this time he spanked my sweaty little ass cheeks and slapped my teasing stretched asshole. He was punishing my little asshole for teasing him all summer since my birthday party and I deserved that treatment!

Then he slid his cock in me again and pulled it out again, faster and harder this time. He did that many times, sliding in all the way then out all the way, faster and harder each time, then he would pull it out, slap my hole, and then his cock went in all the way and out all the way. Spank, slap, in, out, spank, slap, in, out, etc. It was exciting to have this happen to me, to have someone well over twice my age be this turned on by my little asshole and to be treating it so roughly. Slapping my poor little asshole wasn't anything I even imagined, but I loved being treated rough like this and he knew it.

He finally started keeping his cock in me, just pushing it in all the way and then pulling it back out almost all the way, just keeping his slippery cock head in my sphincter. Then he started SLAMMING between my little butt cheeks as he rammed his raping dick up into my abused, tight little asshole!

He grabbed onto my sweaty little hips and his cock bottomed out over and over again. He pulled on my butt cheeks to spread them apart, pushed a finger into my asshole next to his cock, spit on my back and ass cheeks, and did all sorts of dirty things like that. He would pull his cock out and when my poor little abused hole was gaping open, he would spit inside of it. He was abusing me and using my tight little virgin hole as a plaything for his dirty mind and his dirty cock. I loved it!

He would pull his cock out and stick it in my mouth, It felt so dirty after it had just been in my ass! Then he would push me back around and into the wall of the porta-potty and SLAM his cock up into my raped asshole again.

He finally sped up and RAMMED his hard cock as deep up my raped hole as it would go, and he unloaded his 40-year-old hot sperm up inside my virgin asshole. It felt great. I could feel it spurting inside of me, jet after jet of hot cum. I had never felt that before but I was instantly addicted, I needed to be fucked roughly again and filled with hot sperm!

He was pressing into my sweaty back with his sweaty chest, his face resting on the back of my neck, breathing and panting and whispering into my ear, "If felt so great to finally give you what you deserved, you little tease. I've been watching your little sweaty ass cheeks jiggle and you've been teasing me since you turned 18. I finally got to fuck that little ass of yours and fill it with my hot cum. I can't wait to grab you and fuck that little ass again when you least expect it. Maybe I'll have my worker buddies fuck that little ass, too, we'll pass you around like a blowup doll and fuck and fill that tiny little hole until it's overflowing with our cum and piss. Maybe I'll fuck into you as you're shitting, you're such a naughty boy, you deserve to be treated as a dirty boy."

He pulled his cock out and immediately put his hands under my asshole and his hot cum dripped out onto his rough palms. He made me lick it off and swallow it as he spanked my abused little asshole that he had just raped.

Then he put his cock back into my slippery hole and kept it there for a minute. I thought he was going to start fucking it again but he started filling my ass with his hot piss! It felt great, he was using me as his urinal as I was draped over that hot, smooth, plastic, dirty porta-potty urinal. I loved it. It was such a dirty feeling, I was on the slippery slope of loving to be used and abused by people whenever they wanted to use me as their dirty sex toy and their urinal. My asshole was going to be ready for anything that would happen to it from that moment on.

This dirty neighbor made a habit of raping my asshole many times from then on over the summer, it was great. Often times he would have drunk friends with him and they would use and abuse me like I was a living blow-up doll, just fucking into me, cumming in and on me, pissing in and on me, and abusing me, spanking my ass cheeks as someone else was filling my raped asshole with their hot, sticky cum. I loved it!

I would be out mowing the lawn on a hot day and I'd be sweating and soaking wet, and this horny neighbor would ask me to come over to see something in his garage. As soon as I got in that hot garage and he closed the door, he would grab my arms and tie them in back of me with velcro straps. Then he would pull my shorts down, bend me over something in his hot garage, and spank my sweaty ass cheeks and slap my tight little pink, puckered, super tight little asshole and chuckle. He knew that I always kept my asshole lubricated and ready for his cock so he would often just grab me in the dark outside, pull me into the woods, and start spanking my butt cheeks and slapping my little asshole.

After a few minutes of abusing my butt cheeks and slapping my tender pink, puffy asshole and laughing, he'd start raping the shit out of my ass, sometimes literally. He'd pound his cock into me, pull out all the way until my abused hole winked shut, and then SLAM it deep up my asshole again. He slammed into my abused hole so hard and fast that a few times I actually started shitting from the pressure and the feeling of his cock sliding in and out. It was so dirty and perfect, he just kept fucking and created a big mess but it was really fun and dirty.

I was turning into a very dirty little boy. He'd fill me with cum over and over and then hose me off in his backyard to clean me off and clean his cock off. He usually stuck the hose up into my asshole to give me an enema and rammed his cock in it when I shot the water out of my abused asshole. It was great being this guy's little anal whore to be used and abused, it was the best summer of my life!