Macy and Maddie's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

"Oh sorry honey, that's the pump. I'm almost done though, it'll be over before the show starts." Maddie replied with simple sincerity, casting a happy glance over to her daughter and apparently not noticing the maddening way Macy stared at her.

"Y-You're already lactating?" Macy stammered out in utter disbelief before she could catch her tongue.

"Yeah, this stuff works really fast, but it's kind of a one-and-done dose. My boss wanted at least 5 of these bottles filled, so after this batch I'll probably just have to do this one more time tomorrow" Maddie continued, her focus totally on her own leaking breast and away from her visibly famished daughter.

It was then Macy noticed two other identical bottles on the nightstand next to her mother, both filled to the brim with hypnotizingly appealing white milk. Macy suddenly felt like she'd just crawled through a desert, she'd never felt an urge so strong in all her life as to drink that milk!

As her lust began to rage again, Macy could feel herself becoming hyper aware, not only of her own body but of her mother's. Focusing on Maddie again, she saw her mother now sunk deep against her seat. Her eyes were nearly half-lidded, and her breathing was just so very slightly elevated, her face just barely tinged with a faint red.

"So what's it like?..." Macy suddenly found herself asking without thinking again. "Is it weird?... the drug, I mean?"

Fortunately Maddie just assumed her daughter was interested in the curiosity of the drug itself, not obsessed with sweet liquids she was now secreting, and simply began to discuss it as she normally would her other projects.

"There is just a little bit of a... ticklish sensation. But it doesn't feel too much different to naturally lactating, at least as far as I can remember. Though it has been 18 years since I last did this." Maddie admitted with a slightly coy smile.

"Though our research has shown there are some very mild... side effects." That brief admission had Macy's ears perked right up. Maddie dared to glance up and for the first time saw how wide her daughter's eyes were, how enthrallingly focused on her they were. But once again, to Macy's extreme luck, she just figured she had worried her daughter with that statement.

"It's nothing really. Remember, the drug works by boosting hormones in a woman, so ... well, let's just say the drug has had some relatively strong hormonal effects on some patients." The way Maddie just barely skirted around that topic had Macy's mind racing to several conclusions, especially as she took more and more note of her mother's flushed skin and far-away gaze.

"W-What exactly?..." Macy spoke low again, hoping she'd be able to lead her mother to the conclusion she wanted.

"Nothing really, it... it just..." As she tried to speak, Maddie's eyes closed softly as her head rolled back into the seat. Macy watched her mother's body language like a hawk, even if she tried to hide it Macy still saw as Maddie's hip gently stirred on the cushion, her toes just barely curl into the carpet, the way she breathed out so slowly as she obviously tried to suppress a sigh, and of course how she pressed the pump just ever so slightly tighter against her chest.

"...Makes you kind of sensitive." She drew out slowly as her eyes fluttered open.

Macy squeezed her legs together hard as she suddenly realized she had to violently suppress her own stirring urges. She had no doubt she'd just watched her mother bring herself to a very soft orgasm by milking herself, and that thought pulsed in her head like a bomb whose timer was under ten seconds!

Regaining her own composure much quicker, Maddie finally detached the pump and pulled her robe back over herself, unscrewing the bottle from the pump and just examining its' contents.

"But really, this drug could help countless women. Breast milk is ultimately much better for babies than any formula, high in fat and other compounds to help them develop, and for women who have trouble producing this could make their children much healthier." Maddie continue on, almost unaware of her own orgasm or the fact that her daughter had seen her cum.

"So... What's it taste like?..." Macy again couldn't stop herself from asking, her inhibitions all but buried as her deepest desires leaked freely in her mind.

Maddie smiled softly to herself as she just continued to look down into the liquid as she swirled it around.

"It's just a little bit sweeter than whole milk. Richer too." Then Maddie looked right into her daughter's eyes and said the words that would permanently break Macy. "Want to try some yourself?"

Macy didn't even know herself how she managed to keep any sort of a composed look. She couldn't even bring herself to stammer, just stared right into the pure temptation her mother was offering her. There wasn't even a hint of restraint in her mind, no attempt whatsoever to even try and keep up appearances.

Wordlessly, Macy rose from the couch and stepped weightlessly over to her mother, who just smiled as she handed her daughter the glass. She took it from her mother like it was the Holy Grail, letting her fingers just wrap around the glass as she realized it was even still warm from her mother's embrace.

Macy's pupils dilated widely as she brought the cup up to her lips and eagerly drank the milk down, her mind itself feeling like it was being blanketed in silk as she let the unbelievably amazing flavor wash over her tongue. She was sure it would've tasted good enough on its own, but just the fact that she was finally getting to taste breastmilk for the first time (since she was a baby, anyway) set her sensitivity up a thousand fold. Drinking this was like drinking pure paradise!

Time utterly seemed to stop for Macy, so it came as a bit of a shock when she realized the glass was empty. But even as she could still sense the blissfully sweet taste lingering in her mouth, a small degree of clarity suddenly returned to the young girl, and her eyes snapped back down to her mother, seeing Maddie looking at her with quite the surprised expression.

"Uhhh, wow honey. You really... put that away fast." Maddie joked weakly, still just looking quite shocked that Macy had guzzled the entire container so quickly.

"S-Sorry..." Macy muttered in growing panic as she sheepishly handed the container back to her mother. "I guess it was just... really tasty..."

"Well... thank you. Now let's just hope I'm still able to make enough by Monday."

Embarrassment flooded Macy's mind alongside a tidal wave of pure lust. Drinking that milk had been a bad idea, because now it was sending her fantasies spiraling well out of control. She could still feel the warmth radiating in her tummy, just as she felt an unbearable excitement stirring in her pussy. She needed to get away from her mom right now before she caught on!

"You know what, I think I'm going to go take a shower right now." Macy heaved out in a very short breath before bolting upstairs.

"Hey wait! What about the show?!" Maddie called after her, but her daughter was well gone.

Alone now, Maddie just stared at the now empty glass in her hand, now very perplexed by her daughter's behavior. 'Maybe this breastmilk thing has been weirding her out more than I realized?'

*

Upstairs in the bathroom Macy quickly turned the shower head on and set about frantically ripping off her clothes. While it was true that she actually needed a shower, it was far more convenient for her that the sound of the water would drown out the noise she was about to be making herself.

Stripped naked in a flash, Macy entered the shower and her hands instantly went down to her goo-dripping slit. Her first moan echoed out as her fingers easily curled their way into her swollen folds, the sweet sound easily drowned out by the falling water. Only seconds in, Macy was leaning her back heavily against the shower wall, her fingers frantically digging deep into her weeping pussy.

The memories and sensations were still brilliantly fresh in her mind, and she knew she was going to cum fast and extremely hard as she relived what she'd just been able to do. Over and over she brought back the taste of her mother's milk in her mind, the taste so lovingly yet unknowingly given by Maddie that Macy so deviantly and sinfully twisted into pure lust.

This was literally a lifetime dream of hers, and it was all she could think about as she continued to jill her sensitive slit to exhaustion. But even as she tried to focus on the pure image of the milk itself, Macy found herself unable to keep the thought of its' provider from creeping into her fantasy, and soon enough it was the image of her mother that occupied her thoughts and moved her fingers.

Her reluctance and resistance had all but vanished as the image of her beautiful mother possessed her mind. As hard as she'd tried to keep her own desires separate from the idea of her family, she had finally failed. More moans and quick pants escaped Macy's throats as she began to pump her fingers even faster. Her legs were growing weak, her body already tired from her marathon masturbation session an hour ago. Slowly the girl felt her ass dragging down the smooth tile as she lowered herself onto the floor of the bathtub, the jet of water falling right over her face as she just continued to stroke herself to higher pleasure.

The fantasy was clear in her mind, and much stronger than any she'd had in a long time. She pictured herself and her mother laying perfectly naked together. Macy's mother lovingly held the girl to her chest, letting her tenderly nurse form her gorgeous breasts as she softly stroked her little girl's hair. She felt her mother's hand stretch down across her soft skin, tickling her as it made her way down to her engorged pussy. And finally, as Macy was enthralled feeding on her mom's delectable nectar, Maddie would curl her fingers in and oh so lovingly stroke her aching slit.

"Oh fuck!... Mom!... Mom!... Mommy!..."

Back in reality, with this image burned in her brain, Macy grit her teeth as she fought back a high-pitched squeal. Her pussy clamped down on her wayward fingers as an absolutely incredible climax overwhelmed her!

It was easily the strongest she'd cum all night, maybe even the strongest orgasm she'd had since she watched her first lactation video! Finally she managed to pull her fingers free and sat heaving on the floor of the tub, the water still running down her and washing away the sticky mess she'd left.

As Macy came down from this amazing high a small amount of lingering regret and disbelief finally started to claw its' way into her thoughts. There was no turning away from what she'd done now, she'd masturbated to the thought of making love to her own mother! It would be utterly impossible to deny her feelings for Maddie from this point forward.

But this bit of uncertainty was quickly glossed over as a new idea began to form in the girl's brain. Macy immediately brushed aside her regret as she realized that she didn't need to keep her fantasies in her own mind any more. There was an entire bottle of Lactoril right downstairs!

Even before the final tinges from her massive orgasm were completely gone, Macy felt a new and powerful arousal beginning to boil in her cunt anew, and she knew exactly what she was going to do tonight. As soon as her mother was headed to bed, Macy would be able to use the Lactoril on herself. She'd finally be able to experience firsthand what it felt like to lactate!

*

After her "shower" Macy returned back downstairs to relax and watch TV with her mother. Getting that initial bomb of lust out of her system had definitely helped, but now that Macy had fully realized her attraction to Maddie, she was finding herself sneaking longing glances over the sultry woman quite often. Still, the idea that she'd soon get to test the Lactoril for herself kept Macy tied over and able to keep up the façade until it got late.

When the clock rolled to 9:00, Maddie finally rose from her chair, stretching languidly with a soft moan. Macy couldn't help watching as her mom splayed her arms out and exposed a generous amount of cleavage through her bathrobe.

"Well, I think I'm going to have myself a nice bubble bath and then head to bed." Maddie expressed tiredly as she walked over to the couch and dropped the TV remote beside her daughter.

"Alright, have a good night, mom." Macy managed to reply much more normally than she'd been able to pull off earlier.

Before Maddie stepped away, though, she bent down and softly brushed back her daughter's hair before placing a quick, gentle kiss on her forehead. Even though Macy rationally knew this was a perfectly normal and platonic thing for her mom to do, that didn't stop her heart from throbbing in passion and delight, or her pussy from quivering in tandem.

"Hmmm, g'night sweetie." Maddie said with a caring smile before heading up the stairs.

Macy made sure to watch her mother disappear, eyeing her lusty figure as it sashayed up towards her room. Macy knew her mother's habits well. Maddie had a large, full-bath attached right to her master bedroom, which was already way down the hall from the stairs. She'd be totally oblivious to the outside world in that bubble bath, and she'd certainly get right into her bed afterwards and quickly pass out. In other words, Macy should've had all the privacy she needed downstairs.

Creeping just beside the stairs, Macy waited until she heard the water start to run, and finally, her heart beating in downright giddy excitement, the girl raced into the kitchen. There, sitting just where Maddie had left it, was the bottle of Lactoril that had so quickly turned Macy's entire life into a pit of lust.

Bottle in hand she returned to the living room, tossing it on the couch as she eagerly stripped out of her clothes, totally confident her mother would be locked away for the night. Sitting herself on the couch she took up the bottle in her hands and looked it over. The directions were printed there, but Macy found she was way too anxious to read them over. After all she'd seen what her mother had done; apply it to the breasts and wait, eventually milk would come. Simple.

Popping the cap, Macy squirted a generous amount into the palm of her hand, an absolutely ecstatic look in her eyes as she watched the white cream pool on her skin. Rubbing into both hands quickly, she eagerly grabbed her breasts and began to knead and massage the lotion in. It felt as pleasant as any moisturizer she'd used before, and already her body was primed with arousal as she rubbed her tits all around. The lotion seemed to absorb into her skin with an almost frightening speed, and before long she was basically just playing with her boobs.

Macy wasn't really sure exactly how long it was supposed to take, but she'd definitely used more than her mom had, so maybe she would start to lactate faster. And it wasn't long at all before Macy started to feel something, very vague at first like a tingling in her chest, just a little bit like applying IcyHot.

Only a few minutes later the sensation became more and more obvious, and her breasts began to feel like they were tightening, swelling slightly, but certainly not painfully. Looking down and cupping her tits, Macy was delighted to find they had grown! At least, she was pretty sure. Although her figure was never quite as endowed as her mother, Macy still liked to think she had a respectable sized pair. But now she found her breasts delightfully filled and even spilled out of her hands, oh she could definitely have a lot of fun with these!

The tight feeling was becoming more present, and soon Macy realized it wasn't just that, her breasts felt downright full! Bouncing her chest just a couple times for giggles, Macy sucked in a deep breath as the moment of truth awaited her. More gingerly she massaged her right breast a few more times, the heightened sensitivity definitely apparent and definitely appreciated.

Finally the girl pinched her now quite tender nipple and pulled slightly, allowing the first trickle of here milk to come streaming out quite readily. Macy let loose a high pitched 'squee' and nearly came right there as the visual, the sensation, and the thought all hit her at once. She was really producing her very own milk, the thing she'd so very long desired to taste, to experience, to possess, to own.

Pinching and plying her nipple a little bit more, she rubbed her tit into her palm as a generous stream of milk squirted out into her hand. Making a small cup, she brought the little pool of milk up to her face, tilting her head back and letting the holy liquid drip into her mouth. The taste was absolutely divine, very much like her mother's but she was pleased to find it had her own unique flair which was difficult to define. More importantly, it was her own milk, and that alone made it the most important thing she'd ever let cross her lips.

Leaning back deep into the couch cushions, Macy was determined to go wild and really test the limits of what her breasts would do. She grabbed both her tits roughly and squeezed, kneaded and rubbed them with a vengeance. Almost like she was high, Macy giggled like a schoolgirl as her breasts began to leak milk down all over her body, constant streams flowing generously from her founts that coated her skin like silk.

With her hands busy milking herself, Macy could only squeeze and press her legs together in an attempt to soothe the raging fire burning in her slit. Curling into the couch she rubbed and rubbed her pussy as it leaked its' own generous fluid out over the cushions.

Within a couple of minutes her front was practically dripping in her milk, and Macy could no longer half-heartedly tackle the absolute need in her pussy. Gathering up as much milk as she could on her hands, she jammed her fingers deep into her slit, like she was soothing a horrible burn with this blessed milk.

Coated in her own milk and ecstasy, Macy quickly had herself gasping for air as her fingers pumped frantically into her swampy slit. The frantic girl was hornier than she'd ever been in her life, and it would only take a minute longer before she found her body contorting in an unbelievable climax. Falling to her side, Macy dug her face into the couch cushion to muffle herself as she wailed her joy.

Her fingers already felt cramped as she pulled them free from her steaming snatch, but one orgasm was not nearly enough to quench the fire that had been started by the Lactoril. Macy idly realized her nipples were still slowly but constantly dribbling milk, even without having to play with them. She gathered another small pool in her palm and brought it to her face, moaning softly as she eagerly lapped up the milk mixed with her own love-juice.

She soon realized that she needed much more at once if she was ever going to satisfy this thirst. Eyeballing the dark doorway into the kitchen, Macy reluctantly stood up on shaky legs and raced over, throwing open a cabinet and grabbing a plastic cup before stomping back to her seat on the already drenched couch.

Macy could feel her breasts were far from drained, and now she wanted a real drink so she could feel the lovely caress of her milk both outside and inside her body. Stretching out across the sofa, Macy let her head rest back up against a pile of pillows on the arm before she brought the cup up to her teat. Her breast now easily surpassed the width of the cup, and as she pressed the rim into the highly sensitive and so very soft flesh, she again began to knead herself.

It seemed her breasts were becoming quite primed, as it now took only a little extra stimulation before her milk was freely flowing into the plastic cup and filling it with warm, life-filled liquid. As the milk rose higher in her cup, Macy's free hand tenderly slid down her slickened skin until it was again caressing along her out pussy lips with feather-soft motions.

HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers