Macy and Maddie's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman started to moan softly again as she slowly started to play with herself. Her glass was just over half full when she pulled it away, even as her breast still freely leaked all over herself. She peered inside, seeing her beautiful nectar pooled so generously, so invitingly. She breathed it in deep, and though her milk didn't have a strong smell it was just so vaguely sweet, yet there was some underlying scent, like a pheromone, that just seemed to drive Macy's lust endlessly onward.

As her fingers continued to playfully press inside her pussy, Macy tipped the cup back and greedily gulped down her first real drink of her own milk. It was magical, the best thing she'd ever tasted, and somehow filled her so satisfyingly yet still left her desperate to drink more!

Macy quickly downed the full cup and pressed it back to her breast, letting it fill once again. As her impatience for her next drink grew her fingers grew more restless as she fingered herself faster and deeper, her breathing becoming more erratic. In fact, it was getting harder to not spill everything out the side of her cup as her body began to gyrate and grind down into her hand.

She only had the patience to fill her cup almost halfway this time before she shakily brought it back to her lips. She was now frantically fucking herself again as she tipped the cup, her gyrations causing quite a bit of milk to dribble down past her chin, but she still graciously sucked down everything that made it onto her tongue.

This scene played out for the next several minutes. As Macy brought herself closer and closer to orgasm she just kept filling her cup, bringing up to her face and drinking what she could as she spilled the rest over her throat and chin.

Finally, feeling the warmth of her fresh milk now glowing inside her belly, Macy's fingers curled one last time over her sweetest spot. The half-full cup slipped from her hand, spilling more over herself and the couch before tumbling to the floor. The girl grit her teeth as foamy, milk-laden spittle flew from her lips. Her hips rose from the couch as her fingers wedged themselves as deep inside as she could reach, her latest orgasm vibrating through her blood and setting her mind alight in hazy bliss once again.

Breathing hard as her body lay limp against the couch, Macy could only stare at the ceiling. The cushion and probably half the carpet were likely thoroughly stained with her milk and other juices by now. The odds she'd be able to clean it before morning were very unlikely. She also had no way of knowing when her breasts would actually empty themselves, or if they'd return to their normal size before her mother could notice.

But Macy couldn't bring herself to care in the slightest, and she knew that as long as she kept producing this miraculous milk, she'd keep bringing herself off to orgasm after mind-bending orgasm, all night long if she had to!

*

Upstairs, Maddie stood by her bathtub, nearly completely full with bubbly, inviting water. She had just begun to draw her bathrobe off of her otherwise naked body, her own prestigious breasts just exposed to the humid air when a thought suddenly crossed her mind. She was supposed to write a daily update log on the effects the Lactoril was having on her. It would be a quick thing, just a paragraph, but she still groaned slightly as she knew it would ultimately be better to not put it off.

Pulling her robe back over herself, she turned off the water and left the bathroom and her bedroom, headed for the stairs. However, she had to pause at the top of the stairs as a myriad of sounds suddenly hit her ears. At first the shock was so sudden she didn't want to acknowledge she knew what it was, but there was no question that they were moans and cries of pleasure coming from downstairs, and most certainly coming from her daughter.

Clasping a hand over her mouth, the mother's eyes went wide. However, as embarrassing as it was to walk in on this, deep down she rationally knew it was something all young women did, and really the best thing she could've done was just head back to her room and let her daughter have her privacy. That's why it came as a further surprise when she realized that her body had already carried her to the bottom of the stairs.

If Maddie had been holding a glass she would've dropped it. The mother was absolutely stunned by the scene she'd walked down to find. There was her daughter, laying naked as the day she was born on the couch with her hands stuck between her legs as she vigorously masturbated herself.

This would've been an awkward enough scene on its own, but Maddie soon caught the fact that her daughter was coated in white fluid, and soon realized why; her breasts were almost constantly leaking milk!

Maddie's jaw practically hit the floor, and she was completely unable to do anything except silently watch as her daughter lifted her hips from the couch and jilled her fingers into her cunt with a desperate force.

The young, blissfully unaware girl began to moan harmoniously as her eyes went crossed. Her body twitched spasmodically as Maddie realized she was watching her little girl experience an absolutely thunderous orgasm!

On the couch Macy was slowly coming down from her high, just lying into the cushions as she was already thinking of how she wanted to reach her next orgasm. But her world was stopped dead in its' tracks when out of the corner of her eye she spotted a figure standing in the dark of the stairwell.

When she turned to fully focus she realized it was her mother standing there, and she had definitely just seen her cum! Macy's head went utterly blank from shock and embarrassment, leaving her unable to do anything except stare dumbly at the mature woman, even as she could still feel her pussy twitch in the lingering afterglow of climax.

Finally mother and daughter locked eyes, both far too shocked and embarrassed to say anything as they just stared incredulously at one another. For a moment, a sense of disbelief overcame Maddie, but once she spotted the bottle of Lactoril standing on the end table she immediately put two and two together, realizing her daughter had not only used it to make herself lactate but had brought herself to a violent climax because of it.

As the initial surprise wore off and unimaginable shame began to fill Macy, she sheepishly curled herself up at the end of the couch, drawing a pillow in front of her in a desperate attempt to cover her dripping, naked body from her mother's eyes.

But as Maddie began to get past her own shock she was filled, more than anything, with sympathy at the absolutely pathetic look of dread in her daughter's eyes.

"Maybe we should... have a talk."

The uncertainty practically dripped off of Maddie as she nervously stepped onto the soaked carpet, making her way to the milk-laden couch. Her face a puzzle of anxiety and reluctant authority, Maddie sat herself down in the middle, nearly shivering and groaning from the awkwardness as she felt the wet pool stain her rear. Macy was all but crippled from embarrassment, unable to look at her mother as she just buried her face into the pillow she held onto for dear life.

Maddie took in a deep breath, and it was plainly obvious that she really had no idea how she was going to go about handling this little incident.

"Now first of all you should know I'm not angry... all girls have their... tastes, and for a girl your age it is perfectly healthy to explore your interests and... masturbate..." The incredulous mother spoke in a very careful, almost diplomatic manner.

Hearing her mom talk so... mom-like had Macy groaning from her own self-loathing. She really just could not believe how stupid she'd been to let herself be caught so easily. Her eyes glassed over in fear and the girl found she didn't even have the courage to hide anymore, letting the pillow drop from her breasts and to the floor.

Maddie felt a torrent of confliction for a number of reasons, not the least of which was whether she should have even looked at her daughter at the moment. But by some tiny, nagging force in her mind the mother did find her eyes slowly drifting over until she was watching her naked daughter mentally pummel herself.

Macy now had her hands timidly folded on her creamy lap, her face staring straight down like a dog that had wet the carpet (which, unfortunately, was not far off from the mark). But more than the devastating humiliation she saw radiating off of her daughter, Maddie found herself becoming very aware of the girl's body movement.

Macy was still panting very slightly, most likely still in recovery after her body-shattering orgasm, and the confused mother was suddenly shocked when she found her gaze hypnotically drawn to her daughter's breasts, the way the swayed ever so gently, ever so invitingly from the girl's uneasy breathing.

Quite disturbed at that sudden revelation, Maddie deftly shook her head to free herself from those distracting thoughts. Whatever embarrassment she felt, whatever... other feelings she might've been experiencing at the moment, this was still a serious matter that she needed to take charge of.

"But sweetie you have to realize this is still a highly experimental drug. There could be all sorts of side effects we still don't know about, especially since you're still so young. It's not something that should be used so... recklessly." Maddie did her best to measure her voice, to sound stern yet understanding, but she still couldn't stop the slight hitch in her words as her eyes still drifted back and forth to the rhythm of her little girl's titties.

"I know... I'm... sorry mom..." Macy said sounding pathetically sheepish, evidently not yet aware of her mother's... focus on her.

And try as she might, Maddie was quickly learning that it was becoming harder and harder to keep her eyes off her daughter's breasts, still generously leaking heavy driblets of milk. And not that she saw them exposed often, but the quickly-arousing woman could've sworn her girl's breasts were noticeably bigger than before! Against her own self-control, Maddie couldn't help biting her lip as her mind gradually began to wander into reckless territories.

"Do they feel... painful? Sore or swollen, anything?" Maddie asked as she struggled to choke back her thoughts, not even aware of how her voice had become less disciplinary and more... curious.

"No... they just feel really full... and a little tight, but not painful..." Macy answered still very quiet, but seemingly a little more settled down.

"And, er... exactly how much Lactoril did you use?" Maddie continued, the suggestion in her voice becoming much less subtle.

As Maddie spoke and her focus obviously drifted, Macy immediately took note in her mother's change in demeanor. Unfortunately, Maddie had been unable to take her eyes off her daughter's weeping chest, and with just the slightest glance to her side, Macy finally began to take notice. With just that tiniest lapse in judgement on her mom's part, a thought gradually began to creep into Macy's head, and she intended to see how far she'd be able to stoke her mother's interest.

"I mean, I followed the instructions on the label... and then maybe felt like that wasn't quite enough..." Macy spoke lowly. The fear and embarrassment in her voice were nearly gone, now there was a slight but open hint of suggestion there.

Macy now turned more fully towards her mother, the struggle inside Maddie now more obvious than ever. She knew the mature female was feeling things she'd never expected or wanted to feel, just the way she had felt a few hours ago. As Maddie's eyes struggled to stay away from her daughter's drooling breasts, flickering between them and the young girl's eyes, Macy could see her mom's lips trembling. She was determined now to make a fate-changing bad decision.

"But I guess... I wouldn't really be able to tell if something was off... I think I'd need someone else to tell me..." Macy suggested with more obvious intent this time, batting her eyes for her mommy whenever the woman's gaze managed to leave her cleavage.

Macy could easily tell her mother was faltering now, her face a torrent of confused emotion, and she was pretty sure she was fighting heavily to suppress a whimper. And indeed Maddie now found her inhibitions were nearly totally shattered by this point, it was like there was just something in the air that was driving her wild!

Almost unconsciously, Maddie suddenly found her hand had reached out and was softly caressing up her little girl's bare thigh. As the mother quietly drank in the supple softness of her daughter's skin, utterly incapable of stopping her hand herself, Macy just closed her eyes as she felt her mom's fingers tickling up her leg, across the swell of her hip, dancing further up along her torso, tickling across her ribs... and finally just barely daring to titillate her right at the corner of her full, heaving breast!

But at the last moment before cupping the beautiful tit fully, Maddie hastily withdrew her hand in self-admonition. An almost choked sob escaped the mother's throat as she turned her face away from the far too tempting eyes of her daughter. She knew this was the last straw, taking things any further would lead them both to doing something that a mother and daughter simply could not do!

"W-We shouldn't... I mean... We should really just get to bed..." Maddie weakly protested as she used all her willpower to not look at her beautiful daughter.

But now that she'd come so far, come so close to her ultimate desire, Macy was not willing to just let her mother leave and give up what could be the most incredible night of their lives!

So before her mother could find the instinct to run away, Macy reached and grabbed her mother's wrist, and Maddie quickly found she did not have the strength or the will to rise from the couch, or even pull away from her daughter's shockingly firm grip.

"Hey, I've already gotten to drink your milk..." Macy's voice turned dark and predatory, her intention now painfully obvious to the conflicted mother.

Maddie felt her chest about to burst as her daughter sidled right up beside her, her naked body just barely beginning to encroach and press onto the thin fabric of her robe. There was little stopping the girl now.

Maddie felt her skin crawl in the most deviantly incredible way when she felt her daughter put her lips right beside her ear. Macy's voice ghosted right into her mother's skull, sending a shiver right into the core of her brain, and melting whatever last little bit of resistance was left in the woman's heart.

"... So at the very least... you should let me return the favor."

Maddie was completely paralyzed, staring doe-eyed as her very naked daughter moved to straddle her lap, effectively trapping the lust-addled woman on the couch. Maddie sighed as she slid down over the soft fabric of her mother's robe and the even softer swell of her mother's luscious thighs.

Maddie found herself eye level with her daughter's agonizingly delicious-looking breasts, swaying just inches away from her parched lips. All sensibility was fully and finally gone from the woman's mind, and in a mindless stupor Maddie let her lips reach out and gently sucked in one of her daughter's throbbing nipples. A begrudgingly happy groan muffled from the mother's throat as she slowly drew the delectable cream of her daughter's breast into her mouth.

Macy gasped in ecstatic jubilee as she felt her mother's tounged roll around her hyper-sensitive teat, shocks of pleasure firing through her nerves as Maddie suckled from her for the first time. In a slow, sensual move Macy laced her arms behind her mother's neck, tenderly locking the woman in and keeping her pressed lovingly to her generous fountain.

The mother and daughter soon lost themselves in an endless ecstasy as they bonded with breastfeeding for the first time since Macy was a baby. The little bit of Maddie's higher consciousness that was left couldn't believe what she was doing, but far more than that she couldn't believe how good her daughter's milk tasted to her! It didn't matter to her how right or wrong this was anymore, there was no way she'd be able to stop!

After taking many slow mouthfuls of the wonderful fluid, Maddie quietly withdrew her lips from the younger girl's still heavily leaking teat. Her face flush in a soft delight, Macy slunk down in her mother's lap, hearing one last emphatic 'gulp' as the mature woman swallowed down the last bit of milk with clear satisfaction.

After both took a few moments of soft, heavy breaths, Macy and Maddie finally found their eyes opening again, the mother and daughter quickly realizing their faces were right in front of each other. They could read each other perfectly. Maddie could immediately tell the outright desire in her daughter's eyes, the total lack of fear or consequence, the need to push things even further than they were now. And Macy could sense the remaining apprehension in her mother, the fight inside her between what she knew was so sinfully wrong and what her body desperately craved.

"This isn't... we can't go any farther..." Maddie whispered desperately, but thoroughly unconvincingly.

But Macy was far past heeding her mother's better judgement, and her own judgement had long ago abandoned her. The girl had absolutely no doubt of their desires, either her own or her mother's; she knew what they both really wanted.

Letting her mother speak no more words of resistance, Macy slowly leaned in and took her lips. Maddie immediately relented, accepting her daughter, letting her little lips meld in to her own.

As they both finally accepted their hearts' true desires, Macy tauntingly brushed her tongue across her mother's lips, asking access that was quickly granted. The little girl joyously probed into Maddie's mouth, swiping her tongue across the mother's to taste her own milk still clinging there.

Soft moans buzzed between the two as the mother and daughter kissed deeply and sweetly. They remained locked together like that in sinful, incestuous love for many long moments, just tasting one another and finally savoring the sweet bliss of the relationship that they each craved so desperately.

Reluctantly, after thoroughly exploring this new, budding, forbidden love, Macy and Maddie each gently pulled away from one another, a strand of milk-laden saliva connecting their lips as their shimmering eyes gazed deeply into each other's. Macy could see there was no more reluctance there, and now her mother's eyes held only absolute lust for her daughter.

"Let's not worry, mom. Let's just do whatever the hell we want to do." Macy spoke in a maddeningly seductive voice.

Spellbound by her daughter's words, Maddie was helpless but to let the girl do as she pleased. Lust and anticipation boiled in Macy's stomach as the girl gripped her mother's loose bathrobe at the seams and pulled it open.

Maddie only whimpered in slight embarrassment and unbelievable arousal as Macy reveled in her mother's gorgeous breasts. For many long moments, Macy was content to just sit and look, drink in the utter beauty that was her mommy's body, exposed now for her own unfettered enjoyment.

But Macy couldn't sit idly for long, as she knew exactly what it was she wanted to do with those exquisite breasts. Not taking her eyes off the slowly heaving orbs for even a moment, the girl hastily reached past the couch to the table and grabbed the bottle of Lactoril. Before Maddie could even raise a peep in question, her daughter had squirted many massive globs of the creamy lotion all over her round tits.

"Goddess..." Maddie hissed through a moan as Macy eagerly began to massage the lotion deep into her chest.