All Comments on 'Macy and Tom'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Read

Great read. A slow and steady build up and a crashing finale befitting of two young lovers on a voyage of discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
incest

They are not brother and sister and unless there are some weird US laws they can do what they like as long as their parents don't mind. If they do then they'll need to move out.

Dream59Dream59almost 10 years ago
As usual

You hit a homerun. You rarely disappoint, and so often do incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Step-siblings and incest?

Since an earlier comment raised the question: yes, in several states in the U.S., sex or marriage between step-siblings is defined as incest. Punishments may be quite severe: 15, 20, or 25 years in some states and life imprisonment on about half a dozen. Marriage between siblings is always considered incest. First cousins can't marry in about half of the states, although a bunch of those states don't actually call cousin-marriages incest (they just say you can't do it).

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Great read

Great read as usual, I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

I know you like small tits as do I (I LIKE THEM ALL) but what I like about your stories is you have women with breast that are not bigger than thier head, and the men have normal cocks and not the horse cock other writer write about.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Had to look it up

I found only a handfull of states that it's insest for step brother and step sister not related by blood

mtnman2003mtnman2003almost 10 years ago
Nice Read

STF - well done. Nice lead, innocence, problem solved. FWB in this case is Family With Benefits. I will definitely take a look at your story files. Really enjoyed the read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Five Stars

STF, you captured the naivety and innocence of two virgin teenagers very well. Please continue this as a series. Kim in Kansas

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

I love the story line, pace and details. Thanks for sharing!

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

would love a follow up story, saying what happened when they talk to mom and dad, plus what happened after. Overall I thought it was a great story

woody1230woody1230almost 10 years ago

great story. please let us know what happens in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

It would be nice to have details -- like you have for Macy (a shaved pussy,etc); how about his sexy pubes, or a treasure trail, or the beginnings of chest hair for this masculine guy? Good reading -- and I'm looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wanna give ya a higher score, but

You gotta stop tryin' to write dialog like it's a couple of hicks talkin'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reads like an instruction book.......

.......with some rather childish language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really

Do you remember any of what you type,, earlier it said you were step brother and sister,, i have to ask,, what laws are there to prohibit steps from being together

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

You are right - and I already know - that there are no laws which prohibit relationships between step-siblings. What you apparently don't know is that this category is incest AND TABOO. I can assure you that if you ask your mom or dad if it's okay to fuck your step-sister, you will hear a simple and polite "no." It is a big taboo!

Any other questions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ya'

Yes, the dialogue is juvinile. Just as their names for their body parts are. The "General"? These kids, though sheltered, are supposed to be over 18 and familiar with porn videos. The language use here reads like 6th grade english. It is undeniable that these two young people are in love and the fact that they are step-children will keep them out of legal trouble. But it won't cause the parents to answer them with a polite 'no'. The No will probably be "Hell No". The boy was right. He would probably be evicted from the house and disowned. The girl's life would be made miserable (family seems to know how to do that really good) and word would get out. Her reputation would be in tatters. This is named rightly. This category isn't usually thought of as anything besides family sex, but Taboo includes a lot of things. Step-siblings are one of them. Gotta go, I want to read ch.02.

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Get married

You two are hot for each other. Get married, have some kids and then enjoy them in a few years.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
a great story

i like this story a lot - 5 stars. like all your work, its a very solid storyline, with 2 well-developed characters. a lot of love and great sex. i always enjoy reading your work. my only complaint: i wish you'd write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
STEP-SIBLINGS

Step-Siblings are not (blood-) related!!!! A relationship between "Steps" or "In Laws" or Cousins is NOT incest!!! Get an education beyond US horizons.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 5 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous 12/06/2018

This category's title is "incest/taboo," not just "incest." I never claimed that this is illegal incest However, sex between step-siblings is generally considered taboo. Rein in your condescension, stop thinking you are smarter than everyone else, and learn how to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loooove morons

I appreciate all of the guts it takes to post criticism anonymously... Ot is that so we can't go to your page and see the shit you write? Or better yet that you don't write at all? Whether or not this is true incest isn't the question. Blended families are still families and therefore intet-familial relationships are incest/taboo amd highly frowned upon. Not sure who you have to be or where you have to live to not understand that... Just like how some stories are about in laws in this section... Or people fucking their bosses because that's taboo too... But the allure/kink is in the risqur factor... Not how relared or unrelated the characters are... I enjoyed it and as I see many people do just scroll past the dualogue if you don't like it... Not surr who cines to a free, puvlic erotica site looking for best selling author type novelists .. Criticism is whack. The story had me going. 5 stars... I am not signed in on my phone but if you're curious this is "aspiringauthor12"

HornyKipHornyKipabout 4 years ago
Hot story.

It was very well written, with a good build up. There were a few grammatical errors, but so few they were forgivable. On to the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Joy At Home With Family Juniors

This had all the requirements for a story to keep looking forward - down the page(s), next section. Sexy, believable, moved smoothly along - as in real life. That's what makes such tales so enjoyable - a silky smooth progression, neither vulgar & unlikely nor dull - 'Press on with it! Stop all these words!!' - but something to look forward to the next ... occurrence ! I'd like more, as they experiment - a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anal?

OH! goody, another gay story YUK! 1 star

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

She's a she, he's a he...how anyone could think anal sex between a man and a woman is gay sex is beyond me (replying to some anonymous comments posted). 5 stars, good story. Hope they get a happy ever after.

auhunter04auhunter04about 2 years ago

Like the story

You said you do your own editing,

OK here is a pro trick that will help you a lot.

The brain is a lazy shit, so you have to trick it into really looking at what you have done

Read it backwards. you will catch so much you will be surprised

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Pretty hit read but not EVERYBODY is into anal sex.

I never found a girl's butt that felt as good as her pussy.

But it's awesome to find a partner as naughty as YOU are.

4 Stars

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

Love these two together. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous