Mad Dog - First Strike Ch. 05

Story Info
Mad Dog and Mack at home.
1.7k words
4.11
3.6k
2

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5 - Foreplay:

Mack rose up onto her tiptoes. She pirouetted like a ballerina, and straightened her right leg, her foot connecting with the punch bag shaped like a human torso and head. The blow connected with the opponent's head, making the punch bag rock on its spring base from the violent contact.

I'd set the punch bag up on the lawn so Mack could work out. The idea was that she could take advantage of the warm spring weather and would have something to do while I was at work that wouldn't involve getting bored by daytime TV.

When I got home from work Mack was on the lawn beating the crap aout of the punch bag and mum was watching, gin and tonic in hand.

"Don't you ever worry that she could that to you?" Mum asked.

"She does," I replied, "some call it martial arts sparing but we call it foreplay."

Mack slammed the base of her right palm into the dummy's jaw and followed up with a vicious left jab into its stomach and a hard knee to the groin.

"Lovey, if you two call that foreplay you both need to get some serious couples counselling."

Mum took her G and T and retreated into the house.

Mack pulled off another roundhouse, this time her foot connected with the back of the dummy's head. She followed up by adding Kung Fu to the mix. She jabbed visciously into the punch bag's throat. Choong Choi, in English a thrust punch. A killing blow when delivered to the opponents wind pipe.

I nipped into the kitchen and got a couple of bottles of San Pellegrino lemon from the fridge. When I stepped back outside I saw my timing was right. Mack was standing on the patio wiping herself down with a towel.

I opened a bottle and handed the lemon flavoured fizzy to her.

"I thought you might need this."

"See now, that's what I like about you babe," she took a deep swig, "you're so attentive to my needs. All my needs."

"One tries to be of satisfaction madam," I said in a not very good impersonation of Carson, the butler from Downton Abbey, then opened my own bottle.

Mack took another swig, some water dripped onto her cleavage, and she slowly, suggestively, dabbed at it with the towel while staring into my eyes.

"I swear, I have the clumsies so bad today shug."

She smiled slowly and I could feel my cheeks begin to burn. Honestly, she made me blush.

"If you're going to take a shower don't forget you have to turn it on with the toggle switch," I reminded her.

"Say what now? What the heck is a toggle switch doohickey?" She took my hand,

"why don't y'all just come on up and show me how it works, huh?"

She lead me through the house and upstairs to the bathroom. I stepped inside ahead of her and showed her the string dangling from the ceiling that switched on the water heater.

Mack closed the bathroom door and slid the bolt home. She turned to face me and a familiar predatory smile formed on her sensuous lips. She was a six foot tall blonde Amazon, with a feline grace when she moved, and a cat's instinct for playing with her prey when she was horny. Like now.

"Y'all want to help me get out of these sweaty duds hun?"

I stepped forwards and peeled the sweaty workout vest off. I dropped it on the floor and she took my hands and guided them to her sports bra covered breasts.

Her nipples hardened in response to my caress.

Mack threw her arms round my neck and she pressed close to me. Her lips met mine and her tongue invaded my mouth.

We broke for air, her smile was broader than ever and reflected in her blue eyes. She tilted her head and kissed me again. With the first kiss Mack had been forceful, hungry even. This time it was slower, tender, but still passionate all the same.

We were hurried and clumsy as we finished undressing each other. I turned on the hot water and held out my hand to help support Mackenzie as she stepped over the side of the bathtub.

Joining her under the stream of hot water, we began to caress and soap each other's bodies. Something nudged my half erect penis. I looked down to see that her cock was already rampant. Mack took her soap slick hand and began to caress both cocks together.

"I need your cock between my girls darlin'," she dropped to her knees and rubbed her large, firm boobs on my hard cock. It slipped between the soapy globes and she squeezed them tight on me. "Oh yeah babe, that feels so good. So damned good."

She writhed, wanking my cock with her tits. I began to thrust with my hips in time to her rhythm. Soon, too soon really, I could feel myself about to come.

"Yeah hun, come for me," she cooed, "splash your jiz on my tits."

There was no need for her to repeat herself. I sped up the tempo of my thrusts between her breasts until I did as requested.

She stood and kissed me again. Her hard nipples pressed into my chest. Mack took my hand and guided it to her hot, hard cock.

"Make me come hun," she breathed into my ear, "jerk me 'till I come for you."

Her cock was quite a bit longer and fatter than mine. Oh, and circumcised too. It was slick from the cascade of water and the suds rinsed off both our bodies. I noticed that it felt feverishly hot closed my fist around it.

At first I tentatively, nervously worked my hand up and down on her cock. She began to thrust with her hips and I held still as she fucked my fist.

Mack began to plant soft pecks on my neck until she got to my earlobe. She nipped it hard with her teeth and I let out a gasp. This seemed to turn her on. She increased the tempo of her thrusts. And then her body became stiff, and I felt her cock pulse and spasm as she came.

She slumped and I held her in my arms, kissing her neck and shoulders softly. After a few seconds she seemed to recover her strength and began kissing me back. Wrapping her arms round me, I felt the rake of her fingernails as she scratched my back.

I turned the shower off and helped her out of the tub. I took a big, fluffy bath towel off the rail, and wrapped her in it.

"You know I love you don't you?" I asked her.

Mack looked at me, nodded and grinned broadly. Then looked surprisingly guilty.

"Oh babe, I hope your mom doesn't know what we're up to."

"Nothing goes on in her house that she doesn't know about," I replied.

"Oh shit!" she swore softly.

"I wouldn't let it worry you if I were you." I helped her stand and rinsed her boobs clean before turning the water off; "you know that you've got mum's seal of approval don't you?"

"Really?" Mack held stepped back and, holding her head on one side, apraised me. "How so?"

"Oh yeah, she definitely approves of you," I told her. "While you were working out she asked me what I'd do when you finish you masters and have to go back to the States."

"What did you say?"

"I said I'd ask you to stay," I answered her.

"As in," she paused hesitantly, "you know, marriage?"

"If that's what it takes," I nodded. "Though that's a way off yet isn't it? Besides, I haven't asked you yet, you might say no."

"I think you're on a safe bet when you do pluck up the courage to pop the question hun." Mack kissed me deeply on the lips and then pulled away and smiled warmly.

"Maybe we should start window shopping for an engagement ring," I suggested.

"Maybe shug," then she gave me another flash of her predatory smile again.

"Course, y'all have got to ask me first."

"But it's a chicken and egg thing," I looked into her eyes, "what comes first, the ring or the proposal?"

"I tell you what ring to buy, then you get it hun," she grinned, "and finally y'all take me back to the 606 Club and get down on one knee."

The 606 club's in Chelsea, it's a one stop shop for great food and cool jazz. I'd taken her there for Saint Valentines, and Mack loved the place.

We dried off, wrapped ourselves in towels, and scampered into my bedroom. We snuggled up together on the bed with no thought of getting dressed.

"This is a big thing for you isn't it hun?" she asked. "I mean, after y'all have been widowed and all."

"You're not wrong," I replied, "but you're something special."

"How so?"

"Don't fish for compliments," I told her off.

"Sir, you are a gentleman and should know better than to leave a lady dangling," she chided me. "Now, in what way am I special."

"You're my equal," I heard what I said and quickly corrected myself. "I don't mean that other women I've dated weren't my equals. God no. Specially Rachel. What I mean is that, well, you're the complete package."

"As in?"

"Well, you're beautiful, feminine, graceful, and yet physically strong and you've got this aggression to you that I love," I told her. "On top of that you're intellectual, have great taste in music, art, clothes. We even have a similar military background, with both of us being ex-Special Forces."

Mack was silent for a long moment. Processing time. She was taking in what I'd said and analysing it. I could tell by her expression, by the way her eyebrows knotted that she wanted to ask me something and was concerned about my answer.

"Did you ever think you'd end up with a transgender woman?"

"No," I shook my head.

"Do you mind?"

"Let me put it this way," I kissed her on the lips, "does that answer your question?"

"Oh hell yeah hun."