Mad Moxxi's Kissing Lessons

Story Info
Mad Moxxi teaches you how to make out and tongue kiss.
3.5k words
4.38
5.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Night-time on Pandora and Mad Moxxi was busy cleaning a pint glass in her bar. Dressed in her usual attire of a red and black corseted dress that was slit open to expose her sexy, curvy legs covered in black lacy stockings. Baring the pink heart tattoo on her inner thigh and the one on her legendarily generous cleavage that was almost popping out her top. Her pink neck and shoulders were bared apart from a dark choker. Her face covered in white makeup and heavy black mascara. Her mass of luxuriant brown hair styled into long tresses and coerced into a messy updo. Her red top hat sitting skewwhiff on top of it all. Oozing sex appeal from every curve. Easily one of the most sexual women on Pandora.

You walk up to the counter and put a thousand dollars in Moxxi's tip jar one evening as she prepared to close up the now-empty bar.

"Mmm, that's a nice big tip honey". You asked her for a tip in return. "Well, what can I getcha?" asked the busty bartender.

"I don't know to kiss at all. I was wondering if someone, as experienced as you, could offer me tips on kissing and umm maybe some umm practice?"

"You want to practise kissing with me?"

"Well, I heard you were the best kisser on Pandora."

"Who from?"

"Errm well Lilith and Maya and Lorelei and Moze and Amara and..."

"Did Tannis mention me too?" she interrupted "Err no".

"Hmmph oh well you did come to the right place proper kissing is an art form and I've had plenty of practice" she boasted flirtily. "I don't mean to brag but all the girls were right." She applied some more red lipstick floofed up her hair and stepped out from behind the bar, taking you by the hand and bringing you to the nearest booth.

"Ok, sugar class is now in session. Stated the MILF. I assume you know all the basics keep your eyes closed, breathe your nose, heads at me angle etc?" You nod. "But you wanna know how to properly make out with someone?" You admit you've never done it before. "Well, don't worry I'll teach you.

"So Lesson one. First of all, hands are almost as important as lips and tongues. In fact, hand placement is key sugar. Start off by running your fingers through your partner's hair like this." She massaged your scalp softly and slowly, it felt very nice and made you tingle.

"A hand on the back of the neck is very pleasant too I promise you". She suggested while touching you very lightly but still making the hairs on your nape stand up. "A touch on the small of the back can be very stimulating as well."

"Ooh." You breathe as her hand slid down there and made you shiver. " But for a gal like me? Get a good feel of their tits or ass give them a damn good squeeze, then get a grip and hold onto them."

"OK, Moxxi." you agree nodding.

"Cupping the face like so is perfect for a more romantic kiss if that's what you're into. In short, caress, your lover." stated the sultry sexpot with her soft palms resting on your jawline. They made you feel warm and comfy and certainly, a little bit turned on. "You already know to look your partner in the eyes before you kiss, I imagine. now try kissing me and I'll see how you do."

You gaze deep into Moxxi's emerald-green eyes they were so full of life and sparkling with flirty humour. They were inviting you in. you look down at Moxxi's plump moistened lips she had quite a set! they were a perfect kiss shape and the most seductive shade of cherry red you'd ever seen it was a great contrast against her white face.

You nervously lean in and press your lips against Moxxi's soft pair for the first time. They had a sweet addictive taste like Turkish delight and a whiff of the fruity cocktails she spent all day mixing. Your heart is pounding so hard as you kiss her. The liplock lasts far too briefly.

"Mmm that's nice, no problem there" She complimented you. "Again." She says." Don't be shy" Your lips meet again. She had a really great pair of lips, full and plump enveloping yours. The perfect kind for kissing really. you savour your smooch before she pulls away. You are feeling hot and flushed now. and just a little bit excited.

"Just double-checking." She smirks "Onto our next lesson number two, I think. So, depending on your partner, you could also rub their legs or their midriff while kissing."

So, in short, I should squeeze the soft spots? " Exactly, speaking of which put your hands on the sides of my waist" You gladly oblige. Oh yes, see now that's very nice." She placed a hand on the curve of your neck and another on the small of your back. "Now we've got all our hands in the right places why don't you try making out with me?" She says fluttering her long eyelashes at you. You gleefully start making out with the stunning woman.

Even though there were no tongues involved just yet (as you weren't that confident already) it still felt amazing an incredible rush of hormones and endorphins flooded through you, making you feel completely alive like you'd never felt before. Fuck! those full plump juicy lips squeaked and squelched as they slid against yours. What a treat this was!

As you kept on stroking her sides Moxxi peeled away to say. "Mmm you got the magic touch but never stay in one place too long." You switch your hands up now running your fingers through her soft brown hair not wanting to disappoint her. you were buzzing all through your body feelng very energized and happy as all your worries had just simply melted away. The kiss got heated and more familiar and disappointingly Moxxi had to break the hot liplock again to say, "Now place your hands here and stroke with your fingers." She instructed gripping your wrists and finally directing your hands down to her gorgeous ass. Then you resumed making out.

Moxxi showering you in hot wet kisses. each liplock lasting even longer than the last. The kiss really flowing now as You continue to delightedly knead her ass making sure she felt it. "Make sure to vary Mmmm positions and keep things -Mmmmm fresh for your lover. speed, pressure, the depth it's all good" She was getting into it a little herself as you got better matching her lips with yours, as you learnt her style and got on the same smooth rhythm. She was fully smooching you now the way she would a lover. You tasted some of her hot drool as it slipped into your mouth.

I don't need to remind you to grope my boobs too, do I?

"Oh of course not Moxxi" That desirable curvy rack with bulging cleavage bursting out her top was unforgettable. You feel Moxxi's nipples getting hard as you start to caress her warm breasts. They felt amazing you are already feeling incredibly aroused.

"Be hands-on while making out make sure you are always handling something." She continued to offer a running commentary as you made out with her. She noticed the glistening strands of drool that now hung between your lips.

"Mmmm!" she said, "saliva strings a real kinky turn on for me anyway". She laughed before quipping. "How do you like making out with me so far?"

It's awesome." You manage to say you thought were about ready for some tongue action now though.

"Don't forget to tell your partner, something nice too" She adds with a wink."

"What an incredible kisser you are Moxxi" You whisper adoringly. You see that a few compliments make all the difference.

"Mmmm I think that lessons complete. congrats you got full marks sugar" She announced. You notice her lipstick was starting to smear.

"Don't forget to kiss along the curve of your partner's neck to get them even hotter. gently though darling they probably don't want any lovebites." "Yet." She added "Breathe in the scent of your partner's hair," She instructed now nuzzling you. you sniff in her musk and snuggle into her slender neck yourself. Pulling down her dark choker she purrs softly as you start lightly kissing her elegant neck.

"Some people like a little kiss or nibble on their ears but let's not get ahead of ourselves for now." She whispered.

"Uh-huh." Your heart was pounding again from this close proximity.

"Don't go out of your way to make noises but if you naturally end up moaning into your partner's mouth that can be a real turn-on" she winked "I do enjoy a loud partner in bed." She asserted grinning.

"If you're feeling really horny suck and pull your partner's lips between yours like so." She proffered before sucking on your lip sensually so thrillingly you didn't want her to stop. Basically, biting it with her lips the fiery desire clear and naked in her eyes. She let it go sending shivers up your spine your face was tingling like static.

"Notice how good that felt?"

"Fuck yes that was so hot Moxxi."

"Now give that a go on me." She commanded. You seize her bee-stung bottom lips between your own and pull on it like it's soft rubber or elastic. Moxxi leans back getting really into it your hands support her. Her eyes flutter closed. You suckle on her lip until you pulled as much of her lips as you can between yours then you let her lip snap back. "Oh yes, that's it." She smiled feeling very satisfied.

"Don't forget when deep into a kissing session to bring the teeth into play to gently nibble on lips or tongue or pulling and snapping a lip between your teeth like this" She munched on your bottom lip delicately and very erotically. It was a real turn-on!

Fuck me! that's wow- that's really sexy!" You gasp.

"Good! feeling passionate? She asked rhetorically. Now we come to my favourite part sugar kissing with tongue. most people prefer to use their tongue like a spice-that is sparingly in order to spice up the kiss. it's very important you don't use too much though some like me prefer as much tongue as possible." You make a mental note of all that.

"Never start off kissing with tongue action wait and build it up. once you master this your foreplay will almost be as good as any hot fuck!" start with light kissing gentle smooches then give your partner's lips a little lick like this. The touch of her tongue makes your lower lip tingle like nothing else before, it was charged like a livewire!

"This shows them you're up for a French kiss next, gently part your lips if you hadn't already done so then gently slowly slide/push your tongue into meet theirs. do it sensually that's key. Don't overdo it with your tongue. best to remember to always alternate between a bit of lip and a bit of tongue."

"Sounds like the golden rule is don't overuse your tongue?"

"Exactly sugar! Your tongues should just graze against each other. Really tease her with your tongue the slightest contact to drive them wild. when French kissing, personally I like to place a hand on the back of thier head so they can't pull away. The best and most important tip I could ever give you is to kiss them the way you would want to be kissed."

"Yes, ma'am, I'll remember that." You promise.

"Just touching tongues can be enough for some so start off by just playing with the tips. Let's practice that now."

She gripped your face with her long purple fingernails. Her palms curiously a little sweaty now. Cupping your temples with her thumbs. Your lips part open in lusty anticipation. You feel Moxxi's hot thirsty tongue brush yours and give it the lightest flirty tickle. even that oh so brief contact sending icy chills shooting up your spine! Teasing you with its tantalising touch the contact all too brief before it slips back between her lips. Making you desperate for more.

She plants a few more of her sweet kisses on your waiting lips and then returns to licking your tongue hornily. you take the offered tongue and start playing with it. you wiggle the tip of your tongue against hers every touch thrilling you sending orgasmic shivers across your body it shouldn't be possible to be this turned on! Everything you had heard about her was true! her kiss was truly enchanting!

"Oh wow!" You gasp as she reluctantly peels away from the kiss.

"Mmmm that's good sugar!" She said looking a little flustered now. Face flushed red under her white paint. "Learn to French kiss well and you can drive any girl just crazy with lust. How'd that feel for you?" She said fixing a messy strand of her coiffed hair

"Fucking great Moxxi!"

"OK now onto my next lesson after that the next step is to go a little further get a feel of the rest of your partner's tongue. Don't just leave it hanging around in there you must move it about. explore your partner's mouth grab a taste of them. she ordered. "Me? I like it nice and deep but almost everyone doesn't want you to stick your tongue down their throat."

"of course, I know that." You say.

" hen let's do some more practice" she offers. "I'll start and then you copy me." She leans in for another kiss even tighter than ever before her bouncy jugs pressing into your chest. Her hand massaging your head but also pushing it hard against hers so she could get her tongue even deeper into your mouth a lick on the inside of your cheek blows your mind. Her slick tongue lustily scouring your every oral crevice. What a dominatrix!

Moxxi using her full tongue purely for her own needs and pleasure now. satisfying her own hunger by snogging your face off. Her tongue dances with yours toying with it before withdrawing, you chase it between her lips teasing it before you gratefully explore Moxxi's hot mouth. You hear her let slip a moan of erotic pleasure that she failed to suppress. Wow! She was actually turned on!

Your tongues find each other again lapping at each other rather hungrily. This was certainly a sizzling hot French kiss! Moxxi was using all her tricks and her very skilled tongue for maximum effect. You feel a thrill at the thought of someone walking in the unlocked door and witnessing the two of you going at it like teenage animals. Both of you passionately kissing now, losing control, your inhibitions slipping. You are getting more intimate and familiar with her gaining confidence and caressing her shapely ass giving it a good hard squeeze. the lusty kiss finally ends. you end up taking some more of her drool with you.

"Mmm, now that is how you kiss. You passed that lesson with flying colours," She added after some rapid breaths.

"you sure know how to make a gal feel special" She tittered. Flapping a hand to cool herself down she looked like she was ready to strip off!

"I do appreciate a lover who knows how to use their tongue properly." She giggled.

"Final lesson now I think you're ready to move onto some more advanced tongue techniques. All that stuff about writing the alphabet is nonsense just do what comes naturally to you. Try to stroke their tongue or flutter them against each other maybe. In a good kiss, this will be instinctive you'll know what you want to do to them if not then just match what your lover does. Make sure you move your tongue slower rather than faster at first at least till things really heat up anyway."

You both laugh.

"Try swirling your tongue around theirs in circles the way to master tongue kissing is to think of it as a dance. match your partner's rhythm at first. Most kisses have a dominant kisser and submissive kissee, but that's for another lesson. That kind of depends on whether it's your beloved girlfriend or a casual hook-up.Be gentle and save the slobbery tongue wrestling for drunk sex if at all. One of the final things in a really passionate snog right before you end up fucking is to suck on your partner's tongue. very erotic if done right and you're sure they want it. Me? I just love it."

"How do I do that?"

"It's easy just pull it between your lips and slide along it. allow me."

She starts pulling your outstretched tongue between her lips and sucking on it Fuck what a thrill! It sent tremors up your spine You'd never felt so stimulated. You reciprocate afterwards by sucking on her own offered tongue. Fuck! It tasted so sweet and so damn good! It felt so right being pulling it between your craving lips.

"Mmmm you sure know how to treat a girl right. don't forget to give their lips a lick too run your tongue up and along them. that's all very horny. You got all that?"

"Yes."

"Good now I can demonstrate how to properly snog someone. This is your final exam. time to show me what you've learned," She smirked.

There is a moment's pause as you both look into each other's eyes. Then both of you are eagerly diving back into each other's mouths. kissing intensely, you hang onto her for dear life Before getting a firm grip on her soft tits. This was your steamiest kiss yet! You use all the tricks she taught you. "Mmmm mighty fine job" She breathed.

"So -mmmm anymore -mmm tips -mmm for me?

"Oh no, you're all good now sugar."

You wrapped around the bartending beauty feeling her up each other now. Her hands holding your hair and butt. You squeeze a firm tit in return and stroke a smooth leg.

"Just practice" She murmured before lusty tongues started sliding back and forth and you fell into a deeply passionate kiss, openly snogging Moxxi. No one was holding back now!

Her hair getting more dishevelled looking like wild post-sex hair. Her brown bun almost completely falling loose. Her hat had already fallen off long ago. Her clothes looking more wrinkled and messier from your constant groping. Her lips sucking, slurping and tugging on yours savouring your flavour while you are grasping and groping a bouncy beachball sized tit with vigour trying to work it so it would pop out her top. Your other hand roaming her temple and stroking her messy bun. tongues licking each other coating them in lusty saliva devouring each other now. Both shamelessly groaning into each other's almost gaping mouths, your heads both tilted at an angle. "Mmmmm"

"Oh Yesss"

"So good"

Your eyes closed in bliss you felt Moxxi firmly squeezing your ass. Your licks increasing in intensity tongues grappling and full-on wrestling in each other's wet mouths. the two of you completely engaged in a thirsty tongue kiss. You saw what she had meant this was as close to intimate sex as you could get with all your clothes on.

Both you and Moxxi snogged away to your heart's content, needy tongues slapping away at each other. You weren't sure if this was just kissing practice anymore. Enjoying herself immensely now Moxxi pressed her body even tighter against yours and moved a hand up to caress your hair. She kept a tight grip on it and bunched and wound it around her fingers. No escape for you now! Her other hand was busy groping you intently. Her nipples were so hard they were the knots on her balloon tits.

Joined at the mouths both of you groping madly you fall sideways still kissing. Moxxi's legs kicking in excitement as she grinds her hot crotch against yours. She is lying on top of you dominating you. You reach down to her crotch and rub it for her surprised at the dampness! No way her panties were actually wet from this! Mouths not even touching anymore, hungry tongues were doing all the work Mmmmm this is mmm-more like it! She whispers. Before pulling away leaving you both sweating panting and red-faced trying to catch your breath.

"Oh, holy fuck but you're a damn good kisser Moxxi" You exclaim.

"Oh, I know but you're getting the hang of it now too sugar."

"That enough practising for you?"

"Hmm I think more practice makes perfect"

You say right before pulling her in again, for another steamy smooch. This one lasts for ten minutes both of you kissing and grinding together on the booth. You think you are in luck for the rest of the night.

Until Moxxi finally pulls away and straightens out her rumpled dress and tangled brown hair. She recovered her composure (almost) instantly, "Well I think that was all the practice you needed."

"You mean that was...?"

"Just the final test I'm afraid sugar. I'm a very thorough teacher You scored top marks, though 10 out of 10."

"So, we aren't gonna---?"

"Not now. not tonight but maybe next time." She said sauntering away and blowing you a final kiss. "I'll see you around sugar," She promised.