Mad Science

Story Info
A scientist creates a monster to fulfill his every need.
4.1k words
4.49
6.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyTim14
TinyTim14
36 Followers

Finally! My creation is nearly complete!

I've been working on creating life for almost 10 years, and finally, I am close to concluding this part of my life once and for all! With a bunch of spare parts, I managed to create a body perfect to fulfill the most grueling work I could ask of it. I carefully and individually picked the most muscular and strong parts I could find to make the body of a bodybuilder. All I need now is to give this beast life and to make sure I am in full control of it.

Seeing the stitched-up naked body of a god on my table made me ecstatic to finally finish my project and see such a supreme being as my servant for life, to make my life perfect and fix any problem I could possibly have. With such a perfect body in front of me, I could not help but stare. I curated every part of the monster, from the chiseled face with a full black beard of the strongest wrestler to the strong and large feet ready to work hard. Every part I picked for it was perfect. I made sure of it.

Before starting up the machine to turn the husk to life and program it, I gave a quick rub on the monster's flawless biceps. So strong and well-sculpted, I just had to have a feel before taking the risk of having to start over from scratch. The hairless skin on the creature's muscles was just so soft, I couldn't control myself. I had made up my mind; however, I couldn't keep postponing the risky procedure of bringing the monster to life. I put some restraints on both his arms and legs.

Walking away from the table, I went behind my desk and grabbed a special device and hooked it up to the creature's head. After booting up the code on my computer, the device should help bring my creation to life. I was getting very nervous since I have messed up this part of my experiment plenty of times, resulting in me having to start from the very beginning, but a part of me thought that this time would be different. This time, it will work, for sure.

Taking a deep breath, I managed to push myself to start everything up. The device turned on...

ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!

I kept looking at the husk, waiting for it to move as the machine did its work.

ZAP! ZAP! ZAP! THUMP!

Suddently, I saw the creature move his arm through the restraints, hitting the table beneath it. Noticing this, I turned off the device and went to check up on my creation. It was alive. As I went to remove the device from the monster's head, I noticed his eyes were open and he was looking around, probably confused. It couldn't really move much due to the way I tied both his arms and legs to the table.

"Hello?" I asked the creature. "Are you okay?"

"Hhm?" It grunted as his head began to move around, looking at his surroundings.

"I'm here; your master is here." I began to try and explain, making sure to look it in the eyes.

"Master?" It asked with a deep, raspy voice, still seemingly confused.

"Here, let me help you out." I said, getting the creature out of its restraints. "There you go..." I whispered in the softest voice I could get out of myself. I wanted to make sure not to scare it.

"Thank you..." The creature responded, sitting up on the table. Seeing my creation move like this made me so proud of myself, but I didn't think it would feel so intimidating at the same time. The monster was almost twice my size; heck, it was probably three times my size. If he dared to hurt me, he could most likely kill me.

"I'm glad you're feeling good." I put my hand on the creature's thigh to assure myself that everything was okay.

"Thank you, master." The creature was now standing up. "What is going on here?" It asked, moving close to me.

I took some time to explain exactly what was going on. "I am your creator, your master." I looked into the creature's eyes to make sure it understood.

"You are my master." It said, with eyes glazed. This is when I knew I was in control.

"And because I am your master, you will do everything I ask of you," I began demanding.

"Yes master..." It was mesmerizing to see such a massive, godlike man saying these things. I didn't know exactly what to ask for first. Then it hit me. What should I call my creation from now on? Might as well try and ask it.

"So, my creation, what do you want your name to be?" I asked.

"I don't know, master..." It responded. "I don't have a name. Could you give me a name, master?"

"Of course. You shall be called--" I needed to think for a few seconds before making such a decision. What could such a godlike being be called? " -Zeus. "It was probably really obvious and basic, but it was the best thing I could come up with.

"I am Zeus..." He said this, processing the name. However, I think he liked it, as he quickly started to smile wide. For such a massive man, his smile was really adorable. His pure innocence really showed with that grin.

"Such a cute big guy..." I said, looking up at his smile. Out of nowhere, Zeus started to hug me. His naked body was so warm and soft. "Oh! Thank you, Zeus!" I exhaled. I didn't think much when I was making him, but with him hugging me like this, I could feel his penis right up against my belly. It felt huge. I never thought of Zeus this way when I was making him, but now that he is here, moving so close to me, I cannot get my mind off of his body in this way.

"I love you, master," Zeus said, continuing to hug me.

"I love you too, Zeus..." I started to hug back.

After a minute of hugging, however, I started to get not only tired but also hot. Trying to get a bit away from the hug, I started to slide down Zeus' body, which apparently I didn't think too well about what this would entail. As I continued to slowly slide down from the hug, I realized that Zeus' dick was now close to my face. It seemed like it was looking back at me, trying to mesmerize me.

"Master, is everything okay?" Zeus noticed me sliding down and stopping once I was on my knees.

"I..." I couldn't answer that question; I was just caught staring at Zeus' junk. I knew he didn't mind because of his programming, but it still felt very embarrassing for me.

"Master?" Zeus asked. He looked a bit concerned as I looked up at his sweet, bearded face. His puppy eyes made it clear that he was worried that something was wrong.

"It really is nothing." I said, looking back down at his dick again. So big and thick, I really did manage to pick the best one I could find. After staring at it for about half a minute, I decided I should stand up. "I'm sorry if I worried you, Zeus."

"As long as everything is okay!" Zeus chimed in with a big smile. He was truly too cute to handle, but keeping him butt-naked was beginning to not be such a great idea.

"Okay, let me get some clothes for you to wear." I began looking around for something to cover up Zeus' muscular body. I soon realized this was not something I had thought of beforehand. I can't borrow my own clothes. They would definitely not fit a body three times my size like Zeus'. "So, uh, I don't have clothes your size," I admitted.

"I don't know what that means, master." Zeus responded, scratching his head with a lost and confused face as always. I would be mad if he wasn't this damn cute.

"That means I don't know how to cover you up." I said, looking back down at Zeus' crotch.

"Oh, sorry..." He finally realized that showing his full naked body around wasn't considered a normal thing to do and covered his junk with both of his hands. The tip was still visible even behind both of his massive hands. His now embarrassed and flustered face was too adorable for me to handle.

"Aaw, Don't worry, big guy." I walked over and moved his hands away, again revealing his dick. "You don't have to hide this massive thing from me!" I said it in a joyful manner.

"Oh, okay, master." He smiled and put his arms at his sides.

"In fact, I really like seeing you like this around me, Zeus!" I said, beginning to caress Zeus' left arm with both hands. "I just needed those clothes for whenever I wanted to go outside with you!" I tried to reassure him, hugging his arm.

"I'm glad you like my body, master!" Zeus kept blushing, but this time it seemed to come from my flattery rather than embarrassment.

"I like it a lot!" My hands began to move downward, going from his biceps down to his forearm, caressing his soft, hairless skin. "In fact, I love it." My hands kept going further downward until they met with his fingertips.

"Master, I... This..." My touch must be doing something for him.

"Is this okay for you, Zeus?" I asked to make sure he wasn't uncomfortable with this.

"Yes master..." He responded. "It feels nice!" He smiled.

"Good..." I continued my hand movements, leaving Zeus' arms and moving towards his bulky, strong legs. His godlike thighs were too perfect not to start kissing them. Zeus started making some sounds as my lips met his sweet muscles. I didn't expect to catch feelings for my creation, much less so quickly, but his body was so perfect, and his demeanor was simply too enchanting to ignore.

"Master..." Zeus moaned out "What is this feeling?"

"You like it?" I asked.

"I do," Zeus admitted.

I began feeling what I'd been looking at for the longest time. Zeus' massive member felt so soft in my hands. "How about this?" I looked up at Zeus' face to see his reaction. He seemed fairly flustered. That was all I needed to know to continue. My hands began to move back and forth, jerking off the massive dick I had in my hands. It felt almost as thick as my arm, but it looked just outstandingly enchanted.

"Master, what are you doing with that?" He asked, looking at me, still blushing. My hands kept stroking, and I kept looking up at the intimidating yet cute face Zeus was making.

"I want to do this with you," I explained. "Make you feel good, you know?"

"Feel good?" He asked.

"Does this not feel good?" I asked, stopping for a moment to make sure I didn't go too far forward too quickly.

"Kind of..." Zeus admitted. "It feels weird," He continued.

"Let me try something." I tried to fix the moment by lifting his arm a bit. My tongue came out of my mouth, and starting at Zeus' balls, I gave his dick a big, slow lick, going up that soft skin of his, leaving a small trail of saliva behind. I kept going for a few seconds at a slow pace until my tongue met the tip of his cock. I noticed from the corner of my eye that his head jolted back, leaving me glad that he was enjoying it. Taking my mouth off, I asked again. "Did that feel good?"

Yes, master, that feels good." His smile was back. Those bright white teeth just gave me the confidence I needed to continue. I kept my licks slow and consistent, making sure that he was feeling the best and stroking wherever my tongue wasn't. I even gave him a few kisses along the shaft. This time, it seemed he was enjoying everything.

"I want to try something now, Zeus." I then stood up with a final kiss at the tip of Zeus' penis. I kept streaking as I started kissing my creation. His lips were just as soft and perfect as the rest of his body. I made sure my tongue went into Zeus' mouth, moving it around to teach Zeus how to do everything. After a few seconds, Zeus started to copy my movements and even got bold enough to hold me by the back of my hips, pulling me closer to his lips.

We kept passionately kissing for what felt like hours. It was just too good a feeling, and clearly Zeus enjoyed it too. After a while, however, I pulled out, looking at Zeus adorable puppy eyes, which made me feel bad for stopping.

"What happened, master? Did you not enjoy it?" He asked with a cute yet sad face.

"No, no, no, I enjoyed it, but I would like to change it up a bit!" I answered, trying to explain why I couldn't continue making out with him.

"Then, let me try something, master!" He excitedly started to move his hands around my body, caressing me sweetly. Then, out of nowhere, he started to pull my pants down slowly and seductively.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a curious expression. Part of me thought I knew where this was going, but I wanted to hear it from Zeus' lips.

"I want to make Master feel nice, like Master did me!" He said it with a very cute voice, going down on his knees and pulling down my underwear, revealing my own hard dick. I honestly considered it to be pretty decently big, but in comparison to Zeus, it was minuscule.

"What a good boy!" I caressed Zeus's cheek. "I'm glad you have your head in the right place!"

"Thank you, master!" Zeus grabbed my penis with surprising gentleness. As if it were nothing, he immediately put the tip in his mouth and started to lick it in a circular motion. He was an expert! I let out a loud moan without any embarrassment. It almost sounded like a scream. "What happened, master?" Zeus stopped sucking on the tip of my dick, seemingly from the shock of the sound that came out of my mouth.

"Oh, nothing; you were just doing such an amazing job, my boy." I said, grabbing Zeus by the chin softly. "But I want you to get it all in there. That's how you can truly please master." I said, looking at his beautiful, glistening eyes.

"Yes master..." He said this, placing my dick in his mouth again. This time, he started swallowing it, and in just a few seconds, all of it was in. He didn't even seem to struggle at all. After the fact, his eyes jolted up at me, almost as if he were looking for some positive affirmation.

"You're doing so good..." I looked into his eyes and started to pet the top of his head. His hair was so soft. "Now I want you to move..."

His eyes just lit up with joy before going back to sucking. His tongue was doing some amazing work. The gentle feeling of the inside of his mouth on my foreskin and tip gave me such massive pleasure. I did not know how Zeus managed to be such a natural at this whole sucking dick thing, but his movements were so perfect. He kept going from only having my tip between his lips to having his nose at my pubic area, going back and forth within seconds.

My dick was now covered in Zeus' saliva. It looked so beautiful as it went in and out of Zeus' mouth, hiding and coming back out of it. My moans kept getting louder and more consistent, and it seemed that Zeus now knew what they meant because every time I looked down, I saw his smile and bright eyes looking back. He was so happy, pleasuring his master. He knew he was fulfilling his purpose.

"I'm getting close..." I announced. Zeus' pace was not slowing down. I realized that he probably doesn't understand what that means. "Wait, Zeus, stop for a moment," I said, placing the palm of my hand on his head.

"Is something wrong, master?" He asked for the thousandth time.

"Nothing is wrong; in fact, you have done an amazing job, but I'm close to finishing..." I tried to explain. I didn't really know how to do it, though. Although I had an idea I wanted to try, Actually, boy, look at me and keep your tongue out."

"Yes master..." He spoke with a soft voice as he opened his mouth, revealing his long tongue. I started to stroke my own cock, which was not pointed directly at Zeus' face. It was time for the big finale, at least for me.

"Such as a good boy..." I could only stare at my perfect creation knelt with his tongue out, about to receive his first meal. His eyes seemed to be just as cheerful as they had been from the beginning, and he seemed excited for whatever was about to come.

And then it came. Strings of white started to paint the face of my creation, going from his hair to his tongue. It was one after the other. It was so beautiful seeing Zeus keep still, letting all my cum paint his face without question. He closed one eye to prevent some of it from going in, but the one he kept open let me know he was still enjoying it. As I kept shooting, I went straight for his open mouth. Three strings of my cum went directly inside, filling his waiting mouth and staying on top of his soft and gentle tongue.

"Now boy, swallow..." I commanded, and without a word, Zeus did as he was told with a big smile on his face. His face was covered in white, his nose, his forehead, and his lips were glossy with cum, and his dark black hair and beard were now spotted with white. "You're such a cute boy," I said to him to congratulate him on what he did today.

"Thank you, master!" He said it with excitement again. I grabbed his chin in order to signal him to stand up.

"Your face looks so good with all of that on!" I said, looking at his handsome features. "I'm going to keep you like that for a while."

"I'm glad you like it, master!" He continued. "Now what, master?"

He hasn't come yet, and a part of me wanted to see what that would look like. However, the other side of me thought that there was no way I would be able to make him cough with my mouth. His dick was way too big for me to fit in my mouth, but then came an idea. "Wait for me here, Zeus." I said, as I walked over to my nightstand, that from the top drawer, I grabbed some lube. I knew exactly how I could make him shoot his load. It might not be easy, but at least I think I can try and make it fit.

Returning to Zeus, he still had his face completely painted white, with an ear-to-ear smile on his face. His naked form and massive, still hard, pole made my mouth water. "Welcome back, master!" He cried out in excitement, lying on the ground.

"Now for the finale of this little game of ours..." I walked over and grabbed Zeus' still-hard dick, opening the tube of lube. I began pouring the cold substance on it, getting it ready for what was to come. I poured the same liquid on my backside with one of my fingers and began to open up my hole. I fingered myself, opening it up and slowly adding space as I got three of my fingers inside.

"What are you doing, master?" I heard Zeus say this as I moaned over what I was doing to myself.

"Let me show you now." I didn't care to explain as I stood on top of his dick, lowering myself slowly. My hole began to open as I felt the tip of Zeus' cock slowly spread my ass. I let out a soft moan as just the tip stayed inside me. I could hear Zeus let out a pleased sound as well. I was glad that he was enjoying himself.

"Master, This is..." Zeus' voice was soft and relaxed.

"You like it, Zeus?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yes, master, I want... more..." Zeus pleaded. I obliged as I began to go down slowly, filling my hole with the long pole beneath me. It was so big and so hard. I had to keep breathing hard in order to get this giant thing fully inside me. It was a struggle, but it was pushing all of my buttons. The size and girth of it made me feel a nice combination of pain and pleasure. Zeus' moans began getting louder and less shy as more of his dick entered me. "Please master more..." He was getting enamored by these new sensations.

Finally, I was able to get it all inside me. "Fuck..." I sighed, trying to recover from the feelings inside me. "You're so big..." My hands were on his chest, and I had no choice but to look at his beautiful eyes. They looked at me in anticipation of what would come next, longing for more. "You want me to move, boy?"

"Please..." Zeus quickly answered.

I began moving, slowly going up. The feeling of emptiness in my hole felt so odd, and I wanted it to go away. To fix that feeling, I began to lower myself back onto Zeus's pole. Zeus kept moaning, his eyes now lost in pleasure. I was going very slowly up and down to be able to handle the giant thing that was stretching my hole. I kept feeling his perfect skin on his chest as I slowly bounced, now breathing heavily. "Fuck..." I kept moaning out.

"More..." I barely heard Zeus whisper softly.

"What...?" I moaned, slightly out of breath. Out of nowhere, I felt Zeus' hands hold my waist tight. "Zeus?" My response was quick because of my sudden surprise. Without an answer, Zeus lifted me halfway off his dick and slammed me into it, burrowing it deeper than it ever had been. "FUCK!" I shouted out. He then started thrusting upward, pushing his dick in and out of me in fast motions. "Oh fuck... fuck... fuck..." I kept repeating it every time his member filled me completely. He was so strong and was being so rough. It hurt, but part of me didn't want him to stop.

TinyTim14
TinyTim14
36 Followers
12