Mad Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

The sounds of my cheeks clapping with the motions of Zeus' thrusts kept getting louder. He was filling me up so well. Out of nowhere, however, Zeus stopped and started to stand up with me still attached to his dick. "Zeus, what are you?" I couldn't finish my sentence. I was placed on my back with my ass up in the air and Zeus' dick still inside. This was just the beginning.

"I'm sorry, master..." Zeus whispered into my ear. "It's just... you feel so good." He started to move again. His thrusts were stronger, but by now, I had started to get used to them. I have to admit, I started to really enjoy it.

"Fuck... Zeus..." I moaned to the rhythm of Zeus' movements. "You're doing great." I tried to reassure Zeus. He was truly doing a great job of praising his master.

"Yes..." Zeus' thrusts began to be a lot less rhythmic. I had an idea of what was going on. He was getting close.

"Please, Zeus..." I moaned out "Finish inside me..."

"Yes, master..." His thrusts went on and sped up until they stopped. He moaned out loudly as I felt a hot sensation inside my hole. He shot multiple rounds inside me. It felt as if my stomach was filling up more and more. It took a whole minute for Zeus to finish.

It was so much, and when he was done, he just passed out. He was probably tired from all we had done. I managed to get his dick out of my hole and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I wish I could do the same with Zeus, but he was just too heavy, so I had to wait for him to wake up later.

I have to admit, I had fun. It was also just the beginning of my life with Zeus. Who knows what will come next?

12