Mad Spaghetti Amazon Ch. 04

Story Info
Savannah and the Kid get into a fight, and make up. Kinda.
7.1k words
4.58
4.5k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

"Oh, mierda," the Kid panted out. These last few days, he was cussing a lot. Hell, he was cussing what felt like every other hour, an always breathless litany of mierda this and fuck that.

There was a time before all of this when he was a polite boy with a polite tongue, when he wouldn't cuss in Spanglish at all. The Kid only had a few memories of his mother. She died when he was young, but impressed upon him a need for propriety. He never met any members of her family, but she made sure the (far younger) Kid understood that if he cussed and bitched like some of the farmers they knew, he would be kidnapped on dia de los Muertos, the Day of the Dead.

Not by any living man or woman or raider piece of shit, but by his long dead maternal abuela who loathed such foul language. "She won't stand for the shame of it," the Kid's mother always said with a tut, usually while she was baking the day's bread. Then she would turn towards him and lift her rolling pin, brandishing it like a weapon and pointing one of its handles at him like a dire threat. "And neither will I."

He missed her more than he missed his father. She was always strict but always fair. That was long before the farm was overrun and he was enslaved. He cussed a lot that day, and he cussed a lot more while he worked on the farm, all of it deliberate, hoping that his abuela would take notice. After all, if she rose from her grave and kidnapped him, she would just be freeing him from captivity. He could cross the bridge of apology any time after that. The Day of the Dead came and went. All of the usual strangeness that happened during the Day took place, the camp battening down its hatches throughout.

No zombie abuela, though. Now he just cussed for the fuck of it, because it tended to be the best way to highlight just how shitty his situation was since he had first met Savvy Sharpes two... maybe three days ago? Time was blurring together. If he was going to be fair about it, everything had been shitty since he fled the cartel's work camp, and Savannah was his one bright light since then. She saved him from bandits and had already sucked his dick several times over. On top of that, she was a true babe, a genuine titty angel, practically a perfect woman.

But it was hard to look past the fact she was fucking insane.

"Oh, quit yer whinin'," the Amazonian blonde drawled, planting her hands on her curvaceous hips and surveying the horizon. "All that belly achin' ain't gonna do nothing for nobody, you know." Though her exposed skin sheened with sweat, she barely seemed winded by the mad dash the two just went. That struck the Kid as wildly unfair, and he was sure they didn't need to dash at all. Even though they hadn't seen anyone since the shootout with the bandits, Savvy didn't want to risk being near a road for very long.

So when they reached the next road, they ran across it and scrambled up the steep hill on the other side before half-running, half-sliding down its other side. They found themselves on another road immediately and quickly repeated the process, finding themselves in the wilderness once more. Finding themselves here. "'Sides," Savvy began to point out, looking over her shoulder at the Kid with a broad grin, all pearly teeth. "Everyone knows a brushcock ain't about to cross the road, baby boy. We're in the clear. It's all gonna be smooth sailin' from here back to civilization, lemme tell ya."

The Kid closed his eyes. The monstrous rooster had been hounding them day and night, always showing up when they least expected it. He hoped she was right. They couldn't keep doing this for much longer. They had lucked out finding water and food and for rest while on the run, but never enough for their next meal. It was a wonder that they had found shelter for any sleep at all. "Yeah, okay," he groaned out, leaning down to rub his legs through his pants.

Neither of them had managed to replace their lost clothes. The Kid glanced up as Savvy let out a feminine little grunt, stretching her body out. For him, that meant he had a worsening sunburn on his bare torso. On the other hand, Savvy had been doing all of their running without any sort of pants. Which, well, he couldn't complain about. Enough had happened since she lost them that he couldn't remember if she had been wearing panties in the first place. So far, she hadn't made any effort to cover herself up.

For one reason or another, Savannah's ass was pristine. It was like the sun's harsh rays refused to besmirch something so fine with the simple reality of running around bare ass naked in the Lone Star region's harsh heat. The Kid's gaze dipped down lower. He watched her without a hint of shame as she rose up on the toes of her boots, showing off the clean, well-defined lines of her smooth legs, with thighs that seemed lean at a glance... but only in proportion to her incredible body. They were thick enough that if she were to ever lock her legs around his head, the Kid was certain she would pop his head like a bean pod.

He already knew she didn't have a single hair on her pink pussy and that she was almost constantly wet, leaking like the faulty fire hydrant that served as his family's farm back home. It wouldn't be a bad way to go. Provided she gave him the dignity of doing it head-on and burying his face in her cunt, anyway, which at least seemed more likely than her pouncing on the back of his neck out of nowhere.

Now that he was thinking about it, death by thigh squeeze seemed pretty likely if he ever went down on her. The Kid made a mental note to avoid such a perilous situation. He liked having a head on his shoulders; it was far better than any alternative. He lifted his brown eyes back to the glorious perfection of her ass. If there was ever a time where Savvy Sharpes wasn't a practical superwoman, her ass must have been enormous, and it must have jiggled with even the slightest movement.

But she was a superwoman, wasn't she? Her ass was toned into the perfect firm bubble for her size and musculature, with juuuust enough fat coated over it that she retained a jiggle with each step. The Kid wanted to slap it, feel his fingers sink into it. He wanted to hear the loud crack his skin would make on hers when he spanked her, and he wanted to know what it would feel like to grab the halves of her ass, spread it wide and stick his cock in her asshole.

He wasn't a virgin, not by any stretch, but anal had thus far been his one forbidden fruit.

But the Kid paused and closed his eyes, reminding himself once more that Savvy Sharpes was a psycho. He thought back to conversations with his older brother. Before leaving the farm, he had stressed to the Kid time and time again: "Don't go stickin' your dick in crazy, man. It ain't ever worth it. It feels great, but man, crazy is just-- too fuckin' good, kid, trust me. You don't want it changing yourself." he assured him, speaking from experience, and probably because their father drilled it into him, too. When he left the family, it wasn't to seek fortune. It was to chase the psycho he stuck his dick in two weeks prior.

He lost a few cousins the same way, both male and female. The Kid told himself the blowjobs and titjobs were fine, but they had to be the line. They weren't really sticking his dick in crazy, except in the most literal sense.

The Kid was, of course, lying to himself. He drew in a deep breath and exhaled it evenly, calming himself and willing his stiffening cock to chill the fuck out. Then he slowly opened his eyes, at peace with the universe once more. At least until, pretty much immediately after opening them, he saw Savvy bending to touch her toes, her legs perfectly straight.

It thrust out the all too tempting target her ass presented, the two halves of her Texas peach spreading naturally and giving him a clear view of her asshole, tiny and almost comically dainty compared to the rest of her. Just below, he had a perfect rear view of her wet pussy, little rivulets running down her thighs like tributaries branching out of a river's delta.

It brought to mind something else the Kid's mother used to drill into him, the so-called 'Pearly Gates' that would one day swing open and welcome him to heaven. He could see this psycho bitch's holes being heaven. "Fuck," the Kid whispered to himself, his feet already in motion before he thought about what he was doing, his body winning out over his heart and mind. Savvy clearly wanted cock. She clearly always wanted cock, with the way she acted. And with the way she continually asserted herself on him, well, she clearly wouldn't give a shit if he got assertive. Right?

Sticking his cock in her ass couldn't possibly count as putting his dick in crazy. That had to be reserved for her cunt. That just made sense to the Kid, in the way anything could make sense to anybody when they wanted to lie to themselves badly enough.

She was rolling her hips and arching her back as he got within spitting distance of her, working out kinks in her lower back. "Hey, so-- I ain't gonna lie," she said without looking up. "Lone Ranger 'er not, all this runnin' and fleein' and shit, I'm right proper lost," she admitted candidly, starting to lift her head. The Kid lifted his hand. "And I ain't got a fuckin' clue where we are or what side of the fuckin' border--"

The Kid's wrist came cracking down, spanking Savvy's wondrous ass with a noise like a fleshy thunderclap, only heightened by the wet sheen of sweat on his skin and hers. The jiggle was far better than he imagined. She didn't react at all, going quiet. Emboldened and now grinning, he dug his fingers into it and then raised his other hand, making sure the other cheek of her ass didn't go neglected. Once again, he was treated to the most satisfying noise he had heard in a long time and a wonderful little jiggle.

Digging his fingers into both halves of her Texas peach now, he spread her wider and stared down at her asshole. Comparatively dainty to the rest of her body, to the point where it was almost cute. It was already slightly open, as though inviting the Kid to do whatever he wanted to it with whatever part of his body. His tongue, his fingers, his cock. Anything was game now.

But the Kid paused short of doing anything, feeling something was off -- that he was in a distinct amount of danger. Slowly, he looked one way over his shoulder, and then the other, flexing his fingers into Savvy's bottom. The brushcock wasn't standing at the top of the hill behind them, nor was it charging from either their left or right. His brows creased, and he looked forward. It was just rocks, cacti and not a whole lot else as far as he could see. Seeing all of that didn't reassure him, it just made him progressively more certain he was missing something.

"Kid, what the fuck are you doing?" Savannah asked gently, her southern twang all but disappeared. Every single syllable that left her pouty lips was precisely enunciated, and for the third time that day the Kid was reminded of his mother, and the voice she used to speak in when her children truly fucked up. When she was past the point of yelling and could only show the true extent of her anger through cold ire.

He quickly realized what was off about the situation. Savvy went perfectly still the moment he slapped her ass, and not because she was a horny psycho bitch eagerly awaiting the first thrust of his cock.

The Kid had fucked up. Big time. But...

"Seriously," Savvy continued after a moment, slowly lifting out of her bend and turning her head to look down and over her shoulder at him. "What the fuck are you doing?" she asked him -- no, she demanded from him, violence threatened in her green eyes and in the twitch of her freckled cheeks. She glared down at him, her brows hiking up high on her forehead as she waited.

The Kid could only stare back at her, his mouth dry. He felt like he should probably take his hands off her proud tush, but at the same time -- now that he had his horny little hands on it, he couldn't imagine letting go. Knowing he should say something, the Kid cleared his throat and prepared to say something that would calm the provoked psycho and diffuse the tense situation. Something suave, something that would take advantage of how horny she was. Something that would give them both what they wanted. Something like...

"I want to stick my dick in your ass," the Kid blurted out, his body moving before his mind could once more. He released the halves of her ass and brought back both of his hands, cracking them down in another drum slap across her thick bottom. He dug his fingers right back into her pliant flesh, feeling the muscle under her jiggling ass as he did so. "Right here. Right now."

The Lone Ranger's glare softened. Clearly, her inner slut was about to emerge. She was probably going to insist he let her suck his cock first. Maginamous ragamuffin that he was, the Kid would of course let her slobber all over his schlong while dutifully keeping watch, keeping her safe like the big, strong man he-- well, wasn't. A crooked smile took over Savvy's lips, only lending further credence to the Kid's interpretation of her expressions, at least in his mind. He grinned back, horny and eager.

It was officially time for the Kid to get his first proper taste of a woman's ass.

"You hit your goddamn head on the way down the hill or something?" Savvy laughed in his face. Not a giggle and not a chuckle, but a full laugh. She stepped away from him and turned to face him, the movement of her hips depriving him of his grip on her lush ass, tossing her head back as she let her raucous amusement loose. "You want to stick your dick in my ass?" she repeated, looking down at the Kid with a slim smirk that slowly grew broader and broader.

The Kid blinked, brought crashing back down to reality by her laughter. He opened his mouth, then shut it, then opened it again. All the while, Savvy's smirk became progressively more grandiose until she was grinning at him, her brows lofted high on her forehead. "I--" the Kid began, before swallowing and clearing his throat. "Yeah," he affirmed. Maybe this was a test. Maybe Savvy didn't quite shock him back into reality after all. "Yeah, exactly. I want to put my dick in your ass."

Once again, the blonde ranger guffawed, bending forward and slapping at her thigh. "You can't put your fucking dick in my ass, kiddo. If you want to get in my tight little hole," she hummed lewdly, leaning down until her eyes were about level with the Kid's. "Your dick is gonna have to be a lot, lot bigger. Gonna need a proper ass breaker," she went on, the bridge of her nose wrinkling with wicked amusement. "Not that fuckin' shrimpy twig."

"A shrimpy twig?" the Kid immediately bristled, taking a step forward and putting the two of them practically face to face. "Perra, you called it a rifle," he told her, his previous frustration leaping over his infatuation with her ass. "And you sure as fuck haven't been complaining whenever you've got it in your mouth."

"Yeah," Savvy replied without a moment of hesitation, flaring her green eyes wide with wild glee. "You know why? 'Cause kiddo, you're the only cock around for miles," she jeered cheerfully, before reaching out and grabbing him by his shoulders. He grunted and went to push her off, but he didn't account for just how strong Savvy's amazonian body was; there was far more to the woman than her babe-like proportions. She squeezed his shoulders hard enough that he feared she would break them.

"And if you can't behave, I'm just gonna need--" Savvy rambled, ignoring his kicking feet as she lifted him into the air, swinging him around like he really was a child and not a pint-sized adult. "--to cover up everythin' making you such a distracted fuckin' little horndog, buster." She pushed him up against a nearby boulder and shifted how she held him, pinning him against the hard rock with her forearm against his chest. Her other hand slid down his body.

"What the fuck're you--" hissed the Kid, kicking and pushing at her, but finding Savvy was as solid as she was strong, not flinching away from any of his strikes. She hummed out a shush to him and giggled her mounting, clearly capricious amusement at his struggles. "Get off me, you fucking perra psycho titty sow," he bit out, only to have Savvy quickly shut him up. Not with sudden violence, but sudden softness, enveloping his thin lips with her pillowy ones. When he gasped his surprise, she leapt to take advantage of it, sticking her tongue right in his mouth.

If the Kid still had any notions or fantasies about being a big, strong man in that moment, Savvy certainly did her part to emasculate him on the spot, asserting total control over his body. She pinned his tongue with hers just like she was pinning his body. The taste of her tongue on his was surprising, to say the least. He closed his eyes, focusing on it.

Sweet, almost like candy, and not the garbage candy people made back home in Old-Old Mexico. Like real candy. The shit people killed each other over in the wastelands, back there and probably in the Lone Star region too. The delicious, processed stuff that became rarer and rarer with each passing day, left over from before the world truly went to shit. He had only had one piece of that candy before, filched from a merchant's stall when no one was looking.

Fresa, its red wrapper read, dotted gold with a green top like some kind of freak cactus. He later learned the other Spanglish word for it -- strawberry. Savannah Sharpes' mouth tasted like his memory of strawberry candy. He groaned into her open mouth, barely aware of what her other hand was doing to him until he could feel the warm wind lick his cock and balls. The amazonian blonde worked and jerked his pants down until they simply slid down the rest of his, to his ankles.

She ended the kiss, and as the Kid opened his eyes, she opened hers too. Savvy's face must have been as flushed as his was, and there was a lewd glaze to her eyes. "Like I said," she purred, resting her brow against his for a moment and licking her lips. "You're the only cock around for fuckin' miles, kid." Her fingers curled around his hard cock, giving it a casual stroke. "And ain't no way this small pecker is goin' anywhere near my asshole. No, sir. Best get that thought out of your little peanut brain, you hear?"

"Y-yeah," the Kid gasped out automatically, his next words proving to be an immediate contradiction. "Wait, no-- you're fucking-- mierda, you're so full of shit, if you just wanted cock, you wouldn't have shot all those--"

She shut him up again with another kiss, this one far harder, pressing his head back against the rock as she snogged him. It served its purpose in distracting him. Their tongue play was far briefer this time, when Savvy chose instead to begin nibbling on his bottom lip, continuing to stroke his eager dick with her surprisingly soft hand. His sunburnt back felt like hell, but fuck if the handjob didn't feel worth it. How long had it been since he last got off? Not that long at all, but it felt much longer than it actually was. "C'mon," Savvy whispered, barely moving her lips off of his. She shifted her position again, rubbing her titanic titties up against his body like a cat in heat, her hand working faster and faster at his cock. "C'mon and cum for me, kiddo. Gimme all that hot baby batter so I ain't feel like a total bitch for doin' what I gotta do here. Say my name while ya do. C'mon. Savvy, Savvy, Savvy."

That struck the Kid as something he should press her on, but it was neither the time nor place for that. He was already on the edge, and nothing could stop him from groaning out her name. "S-Savvy," he whispered back, right as his mind went blank and what she once referred to as a 'right proper gun' fired off its sticky load. For the past two days, she hadn't bothered to button up her flannel shirt, leaving it hanging open. Each rope he shot splattered over her abs until her belly looked like a strange modern art exhibit, covered in senseless white paint.

niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers
12