Mad Spaghetti Amazon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Attaboy," Savvy giggled, continuing to pump the Kid until he stopped firing off his jizz. Her hand uncurled from his dick and ran smoothly over his stomach. "Maybe it ain't such a bad pecker, one way or the other, but it still ain't goin' in my ass. Now, you hold right still for me," she implored him, right before sucker punching him in the gut and knocking all the wind out of the Kid in one surprised gasp, ruining his afterglow. He was dimly aware of her crouching down while he fought to regain his breath and senses, and then her moving his feet.

A second passed, and then Savvy moved away from him, laughing. "There we fuckin' go," she said jubilantly. The Kid blinked, regaining his senses, and slowly pushed himself off the boulder. It took him a few more seconds to make sense of the scene before him. Savannah was hopping from one leg to the other, trying fitfully to put on a pair of pants that were far, far too slim for her thunderous thighs. Somehow, they managed to squeeze into them anyway. "Goddamn, kid," she cackled. "You got fuckin' pencil legs, ain'tcha?"

The Kid glanced down, past his spent dick. They were his pants, which meant -- all of that was so she could get something to cover up. Which also meant the psycho amazon had every intention of making him spend the rest of their trek towards civilization naked. His junk did not need to be aired out quite that badly. Finally benefitting from post-nut clarity, he took decisive action and jerked forward, reaching out to grab at her. "I need those more than you do, you-- mierda, give me my fucking pants back!"

Savvy danced and hopped away, grinning like the wild woman she was. "Nah, kid, I ain't gonna deal with you wanting to stick 'your dick in my ass' for the next... however fuckin' long we're together," she told him, both hands still on the waist of his pants -- hers now. It was certain that they weren't going to fit him again, not after her thighs stretched them out. She hopped in place, trying to get the waistband to go over her thick ass.

The Kid didn't give a shit that the pants weren't going to fit him anymore. They were his and that was that. He glared at her, clenching his fists, then lunged forward again with a wordless shout and more machismo than common sense. This time Savvy just leaned back from his grab, not even bothering to let go of the waistband. As her back dipped, her foot shot out at the Kid's ankle, tripping him and sending him naked to the dirt.

"Now chill the fuck out for a second," she laughed again, taking a step back and resuming her bouncing to try and fit the pants to her amazonian body. "If you behave, might just be that I'll suck yer pecker again to make it up to you." If the Kid had it in him to glance up, he would have been treated to a wonderful show, all bouncing tits and feminine grunting as Savvy struggled against the ineffable laws of physics.

Alas, he did not. He was sputtering dirt and feeling humiliated, angry. The only thing that made him lift his head when he did was the sudden SNAP he heard. Between Savvy's ass and his pants, something eventually had to give -- and that something was ultimately his pants, unable to tame the Lone Ranger's behemoth bottom. "Aw, fuckin' goddamn," she bitched as the elastic in the waistband finally snapped and her rough pulling tore the seams wide open. "These ain't gonna be no use to anyone. You were wearin' some shitty fuckin' pants, kid."

That made the Kid snap. "You're such a fucking bitch," he seethed at her as he picked himself off the ground. Savvy only made things worse by ignoring him, still tugging at the ruined legwear with every intention of jury-rigging it into giving her some semblance of modesty. He saw his one chance. Savannah was stronger, faster and almost twice his diminutive size... but if she underestimated him, he had a chance.

He scrambled up from his hands and knees, then lunged forward with another yell, launching the full weight of his body into a spear-like tackle. The sudden impact took Savvy wholly by surprise, making her yelp out as the Kid took her off her feet and straight to the ground. "You goddamn little brat--" she began to shout at him, but he was already lifting his small fists to pummel her. The first one took her right in the tit, right in the nipple, and made her gasp out loudly, her eyes widening.

The Kid could feel her tense up and grow stiff beneath him almost immediately, her back arching upward, her hips raising. It was immensely satisfying after all of her needling. "Fucking perra tits-for-brains!" That was more satisfying. Yelling his frustration and knowing he had found her weak spot, he lifted his fist and hit her again in the exact same place.

He expected the same feedback, but the punch clearly hurt him more than it hurt her. Savvy didn't grunt or even react, whereas his poor little knuckle bones cleanly felt her firm muscles and tough bones beneath her fat tit. The Kid's anger cooled suddenly. Something was off. Really, really off. "... Hey," he said more quietly. "Tits-for-brains?" Nothing. He gave her tit a slap through her clothes. Though it moved, the rest of her didn't. "Savvy?" Nada. Dread began to rise in his stomach.

Had he just killed her? He leaned up and crawled over her body, ignoring how his cock and balls dragged over her warm skin. "Savannah?" he asked more quietly, certain he would see death in her eyes. He quickly jerked back in surprise. They were still wide open, darting from side to side in a wild panic. Hope quickly replaced the dread he felt. "Oh, thank fuck," the Kid said with open relief. He hadn't killed her, just paralyzed her with his punch... which was probably worse.

For a few seconds, the Kid stared at Savvy's face helplessly, her expression now forever locked into the surprise she felt when he took her to the dirt. Then he heard a squeak. Not her, but something smaller. A... mouse? He glanced to its source, one of her shoulders.

A ratrantula squirmed out from under it, then scurried off, hurrying away from the humans. "Oh, thank fuck," the Kid repeated, laughing this time. It wasn't his punch at all that did this to Savvy, or his tackle... technically speaking. He watched the twelve-legged creature as it became smaller and smaller, until it was too far for him to follow with his eyes. "It was just a ratrantula. You got stung, but you'll be fine," he promised Savvy, sitting back on her muscular stomach and resting his hands on the pillows of her tits.

The Kid only saw confusion in the amazonian ranger's eyes. He ran his tongue over his teeth, considering before speaking again. "I don't know about up here, but they're pretty common in Old-Old Mexico," he explained, squeezing her tits casually, drinking in the way that made her eyelids flutter. Things were looking up for him.

They were a constant threat and something the Kid was always vigilant about back home. Though their poisonous tail and bites couldn't kill, they did paralyze anyone unlucky enough to taste their venom, rendering them helpless for a few hours, depending on how quickly it left their system. The danger was always in what might happen to a person in that time, especially if they were alone.

He remembered old stories back home about ratrantulas once simply being 'tarantulas' and some superstitious nonsense about ratrantulas simply being rats taken over by tarantulas that mutated into parasites. The Kid didn't believe any of it, and he wasn't about to relay the story to Savvy -- nor what he knew to be the truth. At least, not all of it. Things were, after all, looking up for him.

The Kid finally had control.

"So," he said as he pushed Savvy's flannel shirt wide open, then went to unleash her massive mammaries from the strange bra once again. Her nipples were stiff, needy for attention. The one he punched was even leaking again. Grinning to himself, the Kid decided to put off his explanation, dipping down to latch on and suck up some more of that delicious nectar. Once it was a mere trickle again, he lifted his head. "The best way for us to deal with this is to fuck it out of you," he told Savvy flatly, his tone brooking no argument or discussion.

Not that she really could. Her eyes widened, incredulous, then narrowed.

"Swear on my abuela's grave, that's how we deal with it back home," the Kid attested. His mother's mother, the one he never met. The one who couldn't be assed to rise from the dead and free him from the cartel's cacti farm. It was a bit of petty revenge. And a completely white lie, the Kid told himself. Savvy closed her eyes for a moment, then blinked a few times.

The Kid blinked back a few times more. "I have no idea what you're trying to tell me," he told the paralyzed blonde after a time, before patting both of her tits reassuringly. The way he went on to twist her nipples was probably less than reassuring, but that was more for his sake than hers. "Just relax and I'll have you out of this before you know what hit you," he assured her, shifting out of his straddle and off of her. "I just gotta get us all set up--"

"Huh." When people were stung by a ratrantula, they tended to go completely stiff with their body as straight as a board. Perhaps because of the tackle, Savvy's legs were lifted and bent, boots planted to the ground near the cheeks of her thick ass. The Kid once again had a perfect view of her vulnerable pussy and asshole, the former flushed dark red and swollen with arousal and sheening with far more feminine wetness than sweat. It almost always was, but the Kid still took it to mean she was okay with his plan. Either way, it was the perfect position for his purposes.

He got between her legs, hooking his arms under them and pressing them back. Though the muscles were stiff and fought him, he was still able to push them back until her boots were pointed towards the blazing sun. The Kid slid his hands down, holding her thighs down to keep Savvy pinned the way he wanted her. The last time he fucked a girl like this, in the so-called mating press, he looked her in the eye the whole time except for when they kissed, convinced that they were in love.

Savvy and the Kid were anything but in love, and she was way too fucking big for him to comfortably manage pinning her, fucking her, and staying face-to-face. So the Kid went for the next best alternative, leaning down to lock his lips around her nipple instead, biting down on it softly before beginning to suck on it. The blonde beneath him gave the softest hint of a whimper. He should have noticed from that alone that she wasn't quite as paralyzed as she should have been, but he was far too focused on his prize.

Not about to release her pinned legs, he went in blind as he pumped his hips, sure that his cock was going to find the tight, sweet hole of her pussy like a magnet. Each of his first few thrusts glided up along her slippery cunt without penetrating it, only serving to tease her and irritate him. He adjusted his angle and pushed forward again, but his cock only slid down along the curve of her ass. "You're too fucking wet," he grumbled, briefly unlatching. It wasn't like she could argue against him deflecting the blame in her predicament. "Come on, woman." He got back down on the horny little peaks of her mountainous tits.

Meanwhile, Savvy glared up at the sky, wishing the Kid wasn't on her tit for no other reason than to tell him 'fuck off'.

Everyone told her that it was a waste of time to learn morse code, that nobody would use it in their day and age, but here she was with the perfect opportunity to use it, shit out of luck. The Kid deserved nothing if not an empathetic 'go fuck yourselves' -- but being realistic, he probably didn't know morse code either. She'd find a use one day. In her opinion, someone desperately needed to tell the Kid to use his tongue while he was sucking on a nipple.

Not that she could complain. At least he was treating her paralysis; while she didn't want to let such a runt fuck her, it was far better than just laying there and waiting for her body to recover on its own. And as far as medicine went, it wouldn't be the most bitter pill she had ever taken, not by a longshot. She just wished she could move her hand, to reach down and actually position the dumb little fucker's dumb little impressive pecker to--

Another soft whimper worked its way out of Savvy's throat as the Kid finally managed to align his cock with her cunt. Wetter than the ancient Slick 'n Slide relic that the neighbors would break out on festival days, he practically fell into the ranger's perfect cunt. Or perhaps it was more apt to say it sucked him in. For how stiff the rest of Savvy's body was, her kegel muscles were hyperactive in comparison, relaxing on instinct to let him sink balls-deep into her before clenching insanely tight, her cunt wetter than wet and warmer than warm.

"Oh, mierda," the Kid whispered around her nipple. He had been likening her legs and ass to the Pearly Gates before and her holes as heaven, and it was an apt comparison. It was far better than any other pussy he had been lucky enough to hit. Savvy's cunt squeezed and relaxed around him rhythmically. The Kid was sure if he hadn't already cummed on her belly from her hand job, he'd blow his load in a second without even needing to thrust.

That wasn't what he wanted. He wanted to make sure she'd never besmirch the good name of his cock ever again. Gritting his teeth and clenching his jaw, he drew back against her pussy's resistance until he was all but out of her, then pounded down into her cunt, his balls slapping against her ass as he hilted inside of her again. It had to be the best pussy in Old-Old Mexico and the Land of the Free combined. He pulled back again. Now that he knew what he was up against, he was sure he could last.

From there, the Kid pumped away into her pillowy pussy, focused entirely on winning the fight that Savvy didn't know they were having. There was no way he would let himself cum without making sure her pussy remembered just how large his cock was; not a pecker, but a 'right proper gun', a rifle, like she called it the first time she sucked him off. As the trickle of milk slowed from her tit, he switched to her other nipple. The whimpers and grunts he drove from her with each thrust were music to his ears.

As he listened to them, he recognized how they changed, how they got lower and almost more lewd. So too did he recognize the way she squeezed around him, increasingly spastic, working towards what would be sure to be a glorious crescendo and a hard orgasm. He didn't need to leave her nipple and look at her face to know how tightly shut her eyes were. As satisfying as it would be to make her cum on his cock, that would be too soon for him.

The Kid decided to switch things up, pulling back, loathe to leave her cunt. It was just as loathe to let him go, hugging it tighter and tighter, clinging right up until it popped out of her. He ignored the sharp little frustrated gasp Savvy took in and shifted. This time, he aligned with his target immediately, and his first thrust was true -- but her asshole put up far more resistance than he expected. The tight little hole made him fight for every inch of ground he took from it, making him grunt and hiss.

It made Savvy grunt and hiss too, if in an entirely different way. Had the Kid just asked to fuck her pussy, she probably would have let him. His cock was great considering his size, she just enjoyed busting his balls. The real reason she didn't want to let him put his cock in her ass was far more simple than it being too small or needing a proper 'assbreaker'. Savvy was an anal virgin, just like the Kid. It was the one hole she was saving for her eventual special someone.

Getting her unprepared sphincter stretched out was far more painful than the first time she had a cock in her pussy. Edged as she was on the cusp of her orgasm, that pain perversely paired with pleasure. It hurt good, good enough that she egged the Kid on all throughout in her mind, demanding more and more of his cock for her previously virgin asshole.

Neither of them noticed that she started to whisper it. It was too soft for his ears, and her mind was entirely latched on to what was about to happen to her. "Come on, kid, just like -- just like -- yeah, kiddo, fuuuck..."

The Kid finally managed to bury himself in her, relishing in how the tight ring of muscle tried to choke his dick just like her pussy had. Even if she complained about this later, he would know that her body was more than fine with it. As he began truly fuck the hole, he knew he wouldn't be able to last inside of her, not for long. His focus was finally beginning to lose out against her, helpless against the squeeze of her heavenly ass. If he hadn't fucked her cunt first, there was no way he'd be able to squeeze into it.

Inspired to leave a more lasting mark on her, he released her nipple and caught part of her tit with his teeth, biting down roughly before beginning to suck on it roughly. Focused on giving her a titty hickey, the Kid didn't notice her legs begin to push back against him weakly, more and more of her body beginning to become hers again. Not that the fucking had anything to do with it; her body would have won out of the poison whether or not he gaslighted her. His sucking and biting only got harder the moment his cock decided to fire its second load, spilling all that cum right down the dark passage.

Feeling that warm, wet splash in her ass was the push Savvy needed to have her own orgasm. She groaned out, lewd and wanton, her legs beginning to tremble and shake, each passing moment returning more and more of her strength. The moment finally came, and she came powerfully with it, crying out rawly as her cunt spasmed, terribly jealous of her cock-filled ass. As it tantrumed, she squirted all over the Kid's torso, almost improbably considering just how wet she always was.

"Fuck," the Kid moaned, feeling his bones sag. He slowly released her legs, simply feeling unable to hold them back any longer, feeling frankly stupefied.

"Yeah," Savvy whispered, left in a similar state, her quivering legs instinctively closing around his back, her ankles crossing and pulling him in close. Ass or not, she wanted to feel him go soft inside her.

The Kid half-squirmed his way up higher on her body, as tempting as it would be for him to rest his head on her titties. There was something else he wanted to do with her first. When they were finally eye-to-eye, his brown eyes on her glazed-over green ones, he leaned down to kiss her, their eyelids both drifting shut.

Before their lips met, they heard a familiar squawk, all rage, followed by a proud cockadoodledoo. They both froze, and slowly the Kid lifted his head and looking over his shoulder. The brushcock had just crested the hill and was now staring towards them, preparing to charge.

"Oh, fucking mierda," the exhausted Kid whispered, both his and Savvy's afterglows cut short.


12