Mad Women: Hiring Interns

Story Info
The futa's reminisce about their intern hiring process.
6.5k words
4.49
18.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
galitea
galitea
34 Followers

Mad Women: A Futa Story

Hiring the Interns

It was barely 11 AM and already there was a large group of people gathered in the center of the office. In fact, it seemed to be just about everyone who worked in the office gathered around in a circle. The women of the marketing agency were all pushing and prodding each other to get the best view of the action.

Oh my god, I can't!

Do you see this? Holy shit!

Joan's really giving it to him!

My boyfriend can't even take me past two inches... Peggy has him down to the balls. Christ!

The collective whole of the marketing agency was fighting to get the best view of the debauchery that was occurring in front of them. Joan and Peggy were seated in two chairs facing each other about five feet apart. They both sat in dresses with their legs spread far apart. Each woman had their dresses rolled up from the knees to their hips - a task made easy with their specially designed dresses. They both sat, with their penises fully erect, wedged firmly between the ass cheeks of two interns who were each on all fours. Their cute little bubbly asses were exposed and being penetrated by the respective woman's thick cocks. Except for their pants being around their ankles, both interns were fully dressed. They each had tight white t-shirts and fitted button up shirts. Joan's intern had his sleeves rolled up while Peggy's still looked mostly professional. Their ties dangled to and fro as their bodies were used to please their bosses.

Joan couldn't remember the intern's name that she had her cock in. She could only clearly think about how his asshole felt significantly tighter than her last intern.

"Are you ladies enjoying the show?" Joan probed her colleagues. The collective group of women let out an assortment of cheers.

Hell yeah!

Fuck his tight boy pussy!

Don't show him any mercy, Joany!

Joan loved the encouragement. She grabbed her interns narrow hips and pulled him as far down her cock as she could. She watched Peggy, who sat across from her, with great joy. She loved watching the normally mild-mannered Peggy partake in her mischievous fun. Peggy really enjoyed watching what she was doing. She enjoyed watching her own shaft plunge deep in and out of a boy's ass or mouth.

"Hey Peg - how's yours doing?"

Peggy's hips were forward in her chair as she leaned her upper body back into the chair rest. She was mesmerized by the pale white ass that was sliding up and down on her shaft. She still struggled to understand how such a tiny eighteen-year-old boy could have such a deep asshole. Peggy didn't have a small penis. She was a proud eleven inches. The head of her glans was a cute pink. Her cock typically wasn't very veiny, however both sides of the shaft had some thick veins that were easily felt when touched. Peggy had a standard looking scrotum. Her balls typically hung quite low compared to most men. They too were somewhat feminine. They didn't have weird discolorations or veins. Her balls were quite perfect and plump.

"He's -oh God - he's doing well!" Peggy let out between moans. She moved her hips forward so her ball sack fell and dangled off her chair. She began thrusting her hips a little more into the intern as her balls began smacking against his ass cheeks.

"I'll tell you this Peg - I don't know what I love more: fucking this cutie or watching you wreck that boys ass," Joan chirped.

The boys on their knees were both fresh out of high school. They both were aspiring marketing majors who heard that working with Joan at her company provided benefits and networking that would last them years into their career. Peggy and Joan hired them for two reasons: their submissive nature and, objectively, their body features.

Peggy and Joan both liked their boys in a particular way. They didn't like them hairy. They preferred boys that didn't have particularly strong features - like a strong jaw, strong shoulders, or much muscle. To be perfectly honest they also preferred their interns to be dumb. You see, interns at Joan's marketing company weren't the brightest - and that was ok. These interns didn't need to be good at business. They just needed to be good at what a futa needs them for: pleasure. Joan and Peggy were happy to provide work experience to boys who otherwise wouldn't make it far in life. They thought, hell, if they can't make it far in life then they should at least know how to please a woman the correct way.

Joan started to daydream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

All the boys must pass the test when interviewing for their internship. Joan and Peg send Betty, their blonde colleague, into the room as the two excuse themselves. Betty is known to be the bombshell of the office. The kind of girl who wins Prom Queen and later that night blows the quarterback of the football team. Except, in this case, Betty probably made him blow her.

Betty would be sent in wearing her particularly revealing romper. The goal was to seduce the boys with her perky set of tits. With success, before they knew it, the boys would be on their knees feeling her thick shaft with every inch of their tongue. You see - Joan wasn't clueless. Any eighteen-year-old would do anything to get the attention of a bombshell - anything. Betty would walk around the room and reveal her ass here, maybe a tit slip there, before letting her romper reveal the truth between her legs.

She would get close to them and giggle as they'd speak. Betty would put her hand on their legs while shoving her chest into their faces a little bit. She'd apologize for being so "touchy" but none of the boys seemed to mind it.

Listen... don't tell anyone... I'll show you mine if you show me yours. That was Betty's famous line. It worked. Every. Time. The boys always thought they made out like bandits with this arrangement. Betty would sit at the desk and cross her legs.

I'm waiting...

Each and every time the boys would stand up and start unbuckling the pants. They never said a word. They never double checked or asked Betty if she was serious. They would get up and start unbuckling their belts. Betty loved this moment. She knew in their heads that these boys thought their little dicks were going to get some attention. She would smile and nod as they dropped their pants. Their small penises, incapable of getting hard in the moment, would be out and dangling free. Their little ball sacks hung beneath their cute little cocks. The boys always looked each other up and down - perhaps hoping they were larger than the other.

Awww, well, fair is fair...

Betty liked the slow reveal. She would tease the boys by flashing her tits at them. This typically would cause a little bit of arousal in their little cocks. She would taunt them by rubbing her nipples a little bit before covering them up again with her romper.

I hope it'll fit... was her favorite line to say. This is the line that typically got their penises fully erect. They felt comfortable in the unusual circumstance while they were watching a bombshell blonde tease them with her perky tits. Betty knows that all they've been thinking about for the past few minutes is how badly they'd love to be inside her.

Betty liked to stare intently at the boys as she uncrossed her legs. She loved seeing the blood drain from their faces as her romper would lift from the sheer size of her penis. Believe it or not most of the boys would stiffen even more. Their little dicks looked like they'd explode.

So... what do you think? Think it'll fit?

The boys would look at each other confused. There was a river of emotions running through them: they were turned on by Betty. That's for sure. They loved her perky tits and toned pale ass. But what they were turned on by even more was her abnormally large penis. Betty's glans was the most mushroom looking glans in the entire office. It was large and flared outward. Her balls, while large, looked small compared to the thick rod she was packing. Betty's balls had unique veins running through them.

Betty lifted her romper above her crotch. She kept her chin tilted down while looking at the boys just below her brow. She would often trace the ridge on the glans of her penis in a circle while she would make her balls jiggle a little.

If you take care of me, I'll take care of you...

There was never a set of interns that didn't obey. Each and every time each new sets of interns would drop to their knees and get to work servicing Betty. All of the interns thought they were straight. They all expected to grow up and start a family, marrying a beautiful girl they'd meet at work or at school. Not a single one of them ever woke up thinking they'd be serving a woman with a cock three times bigger than their own.

Peggy and Joan would watch all of this through the office window. They preferred to re-enter right after the boys started lubing up Betty's cock with their spit and saliva. The boys were always startled when the women re-entered the room.

No no, it's ok! You're both hired! Well, if you completely satisfy Betty that is, they'd tell them. But don't worry - we're going to help.

Peggy and Joan would join the pairs of interns on their knees. They wanted to make them feel comfortable - make them think that, sure, while what they were doing was gay, at least they'd have some hot women joining them. It was all just the women's ruse...

The ladies joined the boys between Betty's legs. This was always her favorite moment - even more than getting her own intern each month. Betty particularly enjoyed the attention Joan and Peggy would give her cock. The ladies weren't much into being bottoms anymore. They just about never gave head to anyone. This moment was a rare one though. The goal was to get the boys to sign up for the internship, thinking that they'd be having fun with women when they'd actually be nothing but cock sleeves for the office.

This was a moment for Joan and Peggy to let their inner sluts out. They never enjoyed sucking the dick of a man - but sucking the dick of a fellow futa? Well, it was different. Futa hormones smell different than the muskiness of a man. A futa's cock had a florally smell about it. Futa's cocks also were fresher. Their skin had a way of cleansing itself more efficiently than a man's. Also, a futa's semen was considered to have addictive qualities (according to rumors, at least). It tasted much less acidic than men's semen. In fact, it tasted a bit fruity.

The boys were pretty timid cock suckers. They were unsure of the best practices. In fairness to them they had never done it before.

Watch and learn... Joan would say, grabbing Betty by her balls and guiding her cock into her mouth. Joan wasn't gentle. She was lucky she knew Betty as well as she did. Most men would hate being tugged by the nut sack like that, but Betty didn't mind. In seconds Joan's plump lips were enveloping Betty's large mushroom shaped glans. The boys watched on in admiration as the hard ass woman they had just been interviewed by was on her knees sucking a hot blonde's cock.

Joan paid special attention to Betty's balls. She would fondle each testicle in her right hand, rubbing them between her thumb and her index finger as she pushed her throat down onto her cock. The red head enjoyed herself as she let wet gurgling noises escape her lips. The boys watched with admiration. Their mouths were dry from the spit they sacrificed to Betty's penis as well as from their mouth being left agape by what was happening besides them. They were fantasizing about being taken advantage of by the hung blonde. They wanted to be gagged. The knew if they landed this internship they'd be able to suck her cock however often they were wanted.

My turn you whore. Peggy would pull Joan off of Betty's cock. Her plump lips were covered in her own spit and Betty's pre-cum. Strands of the liquid would drip from her lips and chin. Peggy loved licking these spits and cum strands off Betty's proud cock. She smacked Joan's wrist to let go of Betty's balls, which caused the blonde woman to shiver. Peggy lifted Betty's cock straight into the air. Her tongue danced along the underside of the base of her shaft. She licked at the underside like a child having their first lollipop. Peggy moved her face under Betty's dick and put the woman's balls on her chin. The interns looked on in amazement. They were getting increasable worked up - wanting to partake in the oral worship they were witnessing.

How's the view? Peggy giggled as she looked up at Betty beyond her cock. The woman's balls were warm and heavy on her chin.

Best view in the office. That's for sure, Betty said.

Peggy accidentally let the cock slip out of her hand. With a hard *THWOP* it came crashing down on her forehead. Peggy gripped the base of the cock and started sucking on the head. Whereas Joan liked to be a complete slut, Peggy liked to be a tease. She enjoyed working on a cock head. She would run her entire tongue along every inch of the glans. Licking the crevice where the glans met the shaft was her favorite thing. She would trace Betty's head and then dip her tongue into the woman's urethra to taste her delicious pre-cum.

Ugh Peggy! You tease. Betty's body shivered as was fondling her own nipples.

Let the boys have their turn. They need to make her cum anyway - they need to earn their jobs, Joan said.

Peggy let the cock slip from her hand and moved back a little. The boys swooped in. Both of their mouths gravitated towards the girl's plump balls. They were hanging quite low from all the heat Peggy's face and Joan's hands provided. Neither of the boys had ever sucked a cock in their life before today, but you wouldn't know it by the way they made love to Betty's balls. They saw how Joan handled Betty's coin purse and felt they could be a little more aggressive with their love. The boys sucked and pulled on each of her balls as Joan and Peggy looked on. The women kept looking at their blonde coworker's face as her testicles were being enveloped by two pairs of warm and wet lips. She kept her hips pushed out proudly to provide plenty of room for the foursome to make love to her cock and balls.

Let's help them, shall we Peg? Joan grabbed one of the boys by his hair and pulled his head back. With her other hand she grabbed Betty's cock and lined it up with the boys lips.

Open up cutie. The boy complied. Joan pushed his head down onto Betty's shaft. Prior to today he had never sucked a cock - or even see another penis other than his own. And now he's in this marketing office, on his knees, with a woman's thin but strong hand on the back of his head forcing him to deep throat what has to be the world's largest cock.

I love when you fuck their faces for me, Joany. You're so aggressive with them, Betty trilled.

Of course you do. Who wouldn't love a cute boy being forced onto their cock? Joan looked up at Betty with her piercing green eyes. She was still rhythmically fucking Betty's large cock with the head of the boy she just met minutes ago. Peggy sat aside, increasingly jealous of all the fun Joan was having.

Excuse me. This one's going cold over here. Peggy grabbed the other boy by his hair and pushed him towards the intern whose mouth was being split open by Betty's battering ram. Joan pulled her intern off of Betty's penis and held his head up. The boy had tears on his cheeks from the vicious face fucking he was receiving. He tried his hardest to catch his breath but had to cough up some globs of spit to clear his throat. His cheeks were wet from his watery eyes.

Now you get to watch and see what you looked like. Peggy grabbed Betty's wet sticky cock and lined it up with her interns nose. She gave his nose an Eskimo kiss - she brushed the cock back and forth along his nose. The wet juices stuck to his nose as the odor of futa cock filled his nostrils.

Oh! Peggy! You little devil. Betty's body perked up as Peggy grabbed her shaft. She watched as Peggy rubbed her glans over the boy's nose.

Don't open your mouth yet. Push your lips out and hold it - like you're going to get a kiss. The intern did as he was told. Peggy lined Betty's cock up with his kissing lips. She rubbed the glans along his lips, trailing precum and spit all over the boy's lower face. Each time Peggy moved Betty's cock around, her swollen testicles jiggled and swayed. Joan and the other intern looked on. Joan's cock was hardening rapidly. She tried her best to conceal this from the other intern. She couldn't let him in on her secret just yet.

With his lips still puckered for a kiss, Peggy pushed the boy forward onto the cock. Instinctually he opened his mouth and began nursing on the cock that filled the void. He suctioned his cheeks together and coated her cock in as much saliva as he could. It wasn't difficult - in fact sucking on a penis seemed to increase the boy's saliva reserve. The boy started coughing and gagging. Peggy was not forgiving. She held the boy's head down on Betty's cock.

Breath! Breath around her cock or out your nose. You don't get a break.

The boy struggled to catch his breath. Each breath he took smelled and tasted like a salty but sweet taste of what he guessed to be precum. Peggy began picking up the pace as she skull fucked the boy. Peggy came off as timid but in the heat of the moment she was just as bad as Joan. The other intern looked on quietly as he watched a boy's mouth get invaded by a cock that was almost certainly too big for him.

How close are you Betty? Joan asked.

Ugh you have no idea. I've been holding it in! she said.

Oh have you now? Well then... Peggy? What do you say we give these boys their parting gift? Joan looked towards Peggy as she asked her the question, relishing the scene in front of her.

I think we're ready! I'm sure these boys are.

Peggy let go of her intern's head. The boy plopped off Betty's cock and gasped for breath. Peggy and Joan stood up where they were. They motioned for the boys to come over and stand with them. The boys, with their pants still around their ankles and spit and precum covering their faces, stood next to the women.

Betty got up off the table in front of her. Her balls hung low and were incredibly sore from all the arousal and attention they had received. She held her cock in her hand and pumped it slowly as she walked over to them.

I'm going to give you a parting gift. You both got the job and start in two weeks. So... with that said... please, pull your pants up above your knees.

The boys did as they were told. They both pulled their pants up just above their knees. They let go of them and looked back to Betty. This was a scene the three women all enjoyed. Betty was standing in the office with her wet and sloppy cock hanging out stiff, freely in the air. She was so hard you could hang a flag off her cock. The cute and innocent boys, their faces a mess after their first face fucking, standing unsure of themselves with their pants around their knees and their soft cocks dangling in front of them.

Betty began jerking her cock faster. Her balls swung back and forth and bounced rigorously.

I'm going to cum right into your underwear. Right after I do, you're both to pull your pants up immediately. Understood? The boys nodded in approval.

Mind if we help? Joan offered.

Heavens no! Make sure I don't miss, ok?

Peggy and Joan stood by the side of Betty. Joan's hand took over for Betty's on her cock. She began pumping the thick meat like she'd do to her own. Peggy cupped Betty's balls in her hand and began tugging and massaging them.

galitea
galitea
34 Followers
12