Mad Women: Hiring Interns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my... escaped from Betty's lips.

The boys inched closer to Betty's cock. They were eager to receive her seed as a gift. They couldn't wait to begin their new jobs at this marketing agency - getting to experience girl cock every day. They stretched their legs a little to provide a larger surface area for Betty's cumshot.

Joan aimed Betty's cock down towards the boy's underwear. She began pumping more quickly. She purposely brushed Betty's glans with her thumb each time she pumped. The sensation was quickly working Betty up to release. Peggy felt the woman's balls tighten - a clear indicator that she was about to release her load. Peggy tugged harder on Betty's balls. Joan kept pumping her cock at a pace that she knew Betty liked.

Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming!

Betty's penis erupted with thick white cum. Shot after shot of the liquid spasmed out of her urethra and shot directly into the boys' underpants. Joan was quick to the draw, swapping back and forth with each spasm to distribute the cum evenly. Joan had done this before - she knew she was able to take advantage of Betty's strong cumshot. Peggy and Joan giggled and smiled to themselves as they felt Betty's body relax from the tension.

The boys, true to their word, quickly pulled their pants up. They felt the woman's sticky and warm cum stick to their bodies as their underpants met their skin.

Lucky you don't have a pussy, or else you'd certainly get pregnant from all that cum she just gave you, Peggy quipped.

Joan, still holding Betty's half hard cock in her hand, looked directly at the boys.

You start in two weeks. Don't you be late. Be prepared for anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Peggy snapped back to reality. Her cock was being enveloped by the asshole of the boy she orally violated in her daydream. Straight in front of her was the intern that Peggy had face fucked on Betty's cock. He too was being anally penetrated by Peggy's thick girl cock.

"Hey Peggy - remember when we hired these ones?" Joan looked over at Peggy, who was studying the way her balls bounced off her intern's ass cheeks.

"Of course, how could I forget that? Why do you ask?"

"I just had a little flashback. Remember we had Betty cum into their underpants as a parting gift?" Joan asked as she watched the boy push back onto her cock.

The group of women surrounding the Peggy and Joan broke out into laughter. The women had gathered in their little cliques to discuss what they were seeing. Some gossiped about how big Peggy's and Joan's cocks were. Some were jealous that they are the only ones who get to have fun with interns. Some even talked about how they wished they could take the boys place.

When's our turn! One of the marketers shouted out in fun.

Why not cum in my pants?

I want to cum in their ASS another shouted.

"Oh I bet you'd LOVE a turn wouldn't you?" Joan said to the crowd as she slapped her intern's ass. Joan's intern had a small but bubbly ass. She chose him in particular because of how his butt "expanded" whenever she slid her dick into him. She felt as if she could see his hips expand and contract whenever she thrusted in and out of him. Joan slapped the boys ass harder the second time. Then even harder the third time. The boy winced in pain as he bounced on her dick.

"Get up. We need to give the office a better view. You do whatever you want, babe," Joan said turning to Peggy. She pulled her length out of her interns' bowels. As she stood up it bounced and twitched in front of her. Her intern stood up - embarrassed to see the crowd that had formed.

"Don't you all think he has a cute little ass?" Joan said as if inspecting new livestock she just purchased. She pointed towards the chair she was just sitting on. "Go ahead cutie. Get on your knees for me and present me with that ass."

Her intern obeyed. His pants around his ankles, he hopped over to the chair and put his knees on the seat. He bent over and stuck his out in the air. His asshole had been stretched wide by Joan. He could feel the cold air blowing through his crack. From the top up the boy looked professional. His dress shirt barely had a wrinkle. His tie was neatly done and his hair was still perfectly parted this morning.

"Ok ladies. Here's the deal: I'm going to have some more fun with him. When I'm all done you can form a line. Okay?" A roar of approval swept through the group of women. Joan got behind her intern who mounted himself up on the chair. She lined her cock head up with his asshole before holding herself there. Joan moved her cock below the intern and began thumping it on his tight belly. She felt his soft cock and balls jiggle back and forth with each smack. The intern winced gently as his balls bounced aggressively.

"Aww, are you okay, sonny?" Joan repeated her movement again. This time, she took her throbbing cock and thumped it against the boy's flaccid penis. She specifically flicked her glans along the boy's soft scrotum. He winced again and let out a slight whimper.

Peggy had quite the view from behind. She saw Joan standing with her legs spread wide and her balls hanging low between them. She was angled just enough to see what Joan was doing.

"Smack his balls harder!" Peggy shouted. The circle of women cheered in agreement.

Joan grinned - she grabbed her shaft harder and began thumping it repeatedly against the intern's nut sack. She'd wait until it almost completed a bounce before smacking it again. The boy let moaned. His fully erect cock giving every signal Joan needed to know that he was loving this even if it caused him pain.

"My my, a bit of a masochist, are we?" The boy nodded yes to Joan's statement. Joan leaned forward and slid her arms beneath his arm pits. She lifted him to lean him upright on his knees. Her cock poked proudly through his legs. His littler cock stuck out straight from his body. Her cock looked like a warship compared to his kayak. All Joan had to do was flex her Kegel muscles to make her cock twitch upwards. This smacked her thick meat against the underside of the intern's cock and pressed against his balls. He moaned yet again - a moan of both pain and pleasure.

"You know Peg... we have a bit of a crowd. I'm thinking maybe we can give them something special. Whatcha think?" The group of women agreed in unison.

"What do you have in mind?" Peggy asked as her eyes lit up.

"Total debauchery," Joan said with an evil grin. "I'm feeling selfish. I want you to lick my balls while I stuff this kids ass. Don't worry - I expect you to be giving it to your boy at the same time. Thoughts?" Joan couldn't even finish her sentence before the crowd of women hollered. Group think was taking over for them - and Joan absolutely loved it.

"Come with me," Peggy said to her intern. She knew exactly what to do. She pushed her intern off of her cock and walked over to Joan. She grabbed her coworker's ass and gave it a nice firm grab.

"Sorry - I couldn't resist," Peggy said. A quite purr slipped out of Joan's lips.

"Peggy! Ugh, you bad, bad girl." Joan put her left leg up on the chair her intern was currently leaning on to give Peggy room to get beneath her. Peggy did just that. She sat on the floor with her back against the chair. Right above her was a Joan's pendulous nut sack. Each of her testicles were easily the size of a tangerine

"Quite a lovely pair of nuts you have here. You sure you want me to lick them? I mean, they're so perfect I don't want to touch," Peggy teased.

"Of course I do, don't - OOOFF." Joan stopped mid-sentence. Without hesitation Peggy had grabbed the base of her scrotum and pulled her balls between her pointer finger and thumb. She stretched them out further away from her body. She traced her fingers all along the sensitive organs with her nails.

Peggy's cock never wavered. She sat with her legs closely together like a lady. Her balls were pushed up onto her lap right beneath her engorged penis.

"Come take a seat. I want you to be a good boy and fuck yourself. Ok?" Peggy's intern straddled his boss after removing the pants from around his ankles. He lowered himself slowly onto her crotch. The women in the office gasped and cheered as the boy's asshole devoured Peggy's cock. From this angle it was much easier to see just how much dick he took compared to the size of his body. It looked like Peggy's cock could reach his heart!

The boy completed his descent onto her cock by reaching her balls. He pulled himself back up and dropped himself back down. Once. Twice. Then again.

"Ahhh, just like that. Good boy," Peggy encouraged him. "Ok Joan. I'm ready. I want to see your dick in his ass. Or else I'm just going to have to torture your balls, missy." Peggy flicked Joan's nuts with her free hand.

"Hey!" Joan shouted in surprise as she felt the flick on her sack. The group of girls giggled and hollered again.

Yeah show her who's boss Peg!

Smack Joan's balls!

Peggy's in charge now Joan! Peggy chuckled as she heard the heckles.

"Oh I bet you're ready..." Joan said, pulling her hips back to line her cock up with her interns asshole. Peggy could see everything from below. She never got tired of the close up this provided. To see Joan's thick glans push slowly into a tight asshole was orgasmic. Her cock is seriously so thick. I'm amazed it fits in him she thought to herself. For a moment, she looked back down to see her own intern loosening his asshole with her own cock.

Joan pushed slowly into the boy. Her cock head popped into the boy's asshole. The rest of the shaft was easier, comparably. Peggy watched from below as Joan's veiny cock disappeared deeper and deeper into the boy's ass. His small hard cock was twitching and pulsating. It was already dribbling small amounts of cum. His balls swung back and forth with his body. With Joan's cock deep into his ass it almost looked like a large fish eating a smaller fish. Such a tiny cock, such small balls, then a massive cock stuffing the hole with her huge nuts swinging away.

"I wonder what a boy is thinking when his balls are being slapped by yours or mine while we fuck their asses. That a woman with a bigger dick has her balls smacking against his while we fuck their ass. Ohh! Looks like you woke up his prostate, Joany." Peggy laughed. The group of women roared with excitement.

Fuck his ass! Make him cum!

Make him cum Joan! Make him cum!

Fuck his sissy ass!

Peggy had a close up of the action. She was overwhelmed by the odors of Joan's florally smelling crotch and the boy's musky scent. Still holding onto Joan's balls, she began licking and sucking on them. She ran her tongue around each perfectly oval testicle. She popped one at a time into her mouth and sucked on them. She couldn't dare try fit them both in. She's tried many times and failed. Peggy held Joan's balls tight as the woman's hips moved back and forth. Peggy felt in control. She had her own intern impaling himself on her cock while she had Joan's balls in her hands - literally. She could control the situation however she wanted.... And she loved every second of it.

Peggy controlled how deep Joan would push into her intern. Whenever she wanted Joan to push deep, she would let go of her balls a little. Whenever she wanted short, quick thrusts, she would tighten her grip. Peggy wasn't completely evil. She continued to suck and lick on the woman's testicles. She couldn't get enough of them. The smell was so captivating. The taste made her want more.

Peggy moved her face even closer. She grabbed Joan's fat ball sack and began rubbing it on her face. She tightened her grip downward making Joan's balls pop outward. Joan began thrusting harder into her intern's ass.

"Oh you dirty bitch. Fuck!" Joan was in ecstasy. The group of women were quiet - they were incredibly turned on by the site in front of them. Their boss, Joan, had an intern on his knees on a chair. She was fucking his little ass while Peggy, the office's number two, was between Joan's legs, rubbing the woman's dense nut sack on her face. Peggy, in turn, had her own intern bouncing himself on her cock. Some of the women decided enough was enough. They lifted their skirts, pushed their panties to the side, and began rubbing themselves.

Peggy had Joan's balls in her vice grip. She rubbed the warm balls on both her cheeks and chin. She rubbed her balls on her forehead and over both her eyes.

"I want you to cum you slut. I want you to cum while I hold your balls tight. I want to feel your balls tighten and not be able to empty themselves. Cum on me. You've fucked his ass long enough. Cum. On. Me."

Joan was at a loss to hear the words that came out of Peggy's mouth. Without hesitation she stopped fucking her intern. She pushed him off to the side so she could focus on Peggy. Joan took a step back but still straddled over Peggy.

"You want me to cum on you? I'll cum ALL over you, Peg." Joan began pumping her cock quickly. She was so close but also so far. Typically, her low hanging balls would cause enough of a sensation to get her to cum. With Peggy having them tightly in her grip she was extra reliant on the stimulus of her shaft being pumped.

Peggy held onto Joan's balls as she traced her fingers up and down them. She could feel them tightening but she didn't give them any slack. Joan's body was begging for them to return to her so she could cum. Joan's breathing intensified as her body prepared her to orgasm.

"Oh God - I think I'm going to... I think.... I'm.... UGH!" Joan screamed from the teasing sensation she was experiencing. She was right on the verge of cumming. She wasn't quite there. Peggy looked up at her and watched her friend pump her cock like a horny boy. She could barely see her face past the woman's large breasts. The woman's body spasmed from the denial of her orgasm. Peggy knew it was time.

"Ok - go ahead. COVER ME." Peggy let go of Joan's balls. The woman only needed another second to pump her cock before the tidal wave took over her. Her balls tightened and her toes curled. Joan tilted her thick cock straight at Peggy's face. Shot after shot of cum sprayed from Joan's swollen penis. Her cock head was more red than pink at this point. The woman shrieked as her orgasm ravaged her body. In total her cock shot off over twenty pumps of cum.

Joan's orgasm sent Peggy over the edge. Her intern pushed himself down onto her cock as she ravaged his insides. Her cum filled the boys asshole like a damn breaking into a small river. He held himself on her cock for a few moments after her orgasm. As he slowly climbed off it, globs of Peggy's cum leaked out of his ass.

Joan opened her eyes to take a post-orgasm look at Peggy.

Oh... my... god... Peggy looks so hot!

Fuck Peg, that's so much cum!

What a fucking LOAD!

Peggy's entire face was covered - including her eyes. Cum dripped off of her nose, her chin, and even the side of her face. The woman smiled as she wiped her eyelids of cum.

"So... how do you feel?" She asked Joan.

"Ughhh amazing. How do YOU feel. You look soooo hot covered in my cum, oh my god Peg. I wish I could get a picture of this and hang it up in my office."

"Maybe you should come prepared next time," Peggy said with a wink.

Peggy stood up. Her own cock was still standing at attention but slowly fading away. She wiped the cum from her face and scooped it into her mouth. She didn't let a single drop fall to the ground or go to waste. Joan looked on and admired her friend. Fuck she's so hot...

"Ahem. Ok ladies - these boys have been fucked but they haven't been fed their cum. Like I said, it's your turn. Form a line and get at 'em," Joan said.

The ladies hooted and hollered. They surrounded the boys slowly. Half of them already had their cocks exposed.

"Their last day is tomorrow. Let's make sure they go out with a bang."

12