Mad World - Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Excursion.
15k words
4.67
2.2k
4
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers

Chapter 2- Excursion

Journal Entry, May 7, 2030-

After the first twenty-four hours, I was relieved to see that Hanford hadn't been nuked. I knew this must be the case because we were still alive. If Hanford had been nuked the fallout would've been devastating for miles. However, I still hadn't heard from Eleanor or Theresa and that worried me. Of course, we weren't in an area covered by any cell service, and the bunker was practically a Faraday cage. The only antenna was for the radio, and that was still static.

We were outside four days later when we witnessed the sky lighting up high in the atmosphere. It was an explosion. A nuke I think. We ran back into the compound but nothing happened after that. Every day I turned on the radio hoping to hear a voice, hoping to hear some sort of news, but there was nothing. Only static.

----(!)----

Journal Entry, May 13, 2030-

Two days later, a week had passed since D-day and still, Eleanor and the girls hadn't shown up. I consoled myself by saying that at least I knew the approximate location of where they were and who they were with, as long as they survived. The problem, as I saw it, was that there was no cell service where my compound was, and there was only one service in Kahlotus. Landlines weren't even out in my particular direction. We were truly isolated, and that was great! That was exactly what I wanted if my family had been here with me. However, they were not. So, now I would have to drive back to Highway 395 to find a cell tower and hope that it worked.

----(!)----

Journal Entry, May 20, 2030-

It took me another week after the EMP to decide that we had to see if we could get any cell service. However, the day I was going to announce our excursion, I was awakened to the bunker shaking like a mad animal trying to dislodge a colony of fleas. It was as if an earthquake was happening. Picking myself up off the floor I ran for the garage. I found Esmeralda and Fernanda stumbling about and screaming as they ran naked from the bathroom. Nathan and Marisol were nowhere to be seen. Most likely they were still in their room sleeping. Well, maybe not sleeping.

Taking Esmeralda and Fernanda by the hand, and despite their nudity, I led them to the garage and outside where I found that smoke filled the air to the point where the sun was nothing more than a small red dim glow in the sky. I didn't hear Nathan and Marisol come stumbling up behind us. I was too busy looking around and listening. I couldn't see them, but I heard hundreds of aircraft. Helicopters and airplanes of all sizes. There was no gunfire above us. That came later several miles away downriver, but the sound carried so that we heard the battle as if it were right in front of us.

We felt hundreds if not thousands of bombs detonating as they impacted with their targets. Turning around, I immediately guided Esmeralda and Fernanda back under the cover of our bunker while I left Nathan and Marisol clutching each other and looking out at the haze as they listened to the horror that was happening seemingly so close to us.

----(!)----

Journal Entry, June 6, 2030-

Two more weeks passed and during that time the bunker was shaken repeatedly by explosions in the surrounding areas. The only thing I can think of nearby that was worth any strategic value was the dam. However, why were they still fighting over it if they had bombed it, I had no idea. And, whatever the reason, I never found out.

The bunker, however, I am proud to say, held together perfectly other than a few cracked seams in the sheetrock here and there, and a small plumbing repair in the bathrooms after the initial bombing started. At night, just after sundown, I inspected the windmill generators, the carefully hidden solar panels, and the batteries. During the day, my time was filled with taking stock of the foodstuffs and checking the water pump, reservoirs, and plumbing. Everyone else also began falling into a rhythm of everyday life.

Nathan followed me around the bunker as I educated him on what everything was, what it did, and how to fix it. Esmeralda governed her girls well. She took turns teaching them her cooking techniques and maintaining the cleanliness of our domicile. With there being just five of us, there wasn't much to do. Still, I never heard one complaint from them about the work. It was a great and mighty difference from the complaining I heard from Eleanor and my children about their chores.

As the weeks passed by, I knew Eleanor knew where the bunker was. If she had returned to Kennewick somehow, I knew that she knew to come here. However, it didn't stop me from thinking about leaving to find her every day. I thought about it, but then I went outside and I could still hear the thump and rumble of artillery shelling and understood it was still too dangerous to leave the bunker.

----(!)----

Journal Entry, July 1, 2030-

After two months, I reluctantly admitted that I may never see Eleanor or my daughters ever again, and then I cried that night at the dinner table while Fernanda and Esmeralda stood beside me and comforted me.

We were less than a month in the bunker when Nathan and Marisol's relationship progressed to the point where they were sleeping together, and fucking regularly. So, no one was surprised when Marisol announced a few days later that she was pregnant. Two weeks later, Nathan came to me while I was making my rounds.

"Dad," He mumbled.

"What son?" I asked.

"Marisol tells me that I must ask you for her hand in marriage," He said with more than a little confusion in his voice.

"Really?" I replied.

"Yeah, some nonsense about her, her sister, and her mother all being your property since you killed her dad," Nathan said scornfully, clearly not believing any of it, "Anyway, Marisol wants some form of ceremony. I think. Or, at least, some sort of formal transition from being your property to being mine."

"Okay," I said, "I will work something out."

"Thanks, Dad," He replied with a relieved smile.

I spent that night finding the best paper I could, and my calligraphy pens. I wasn't sure that they were here at the bunker. There was a definite possibility they were still at the house in Kennewick if it still stood. It turned out that I had a set in one of my toolboxes, so, I set about designing and fabricating three Titles of Ownership, and my sigil. Then, over the next several days, in the evening after all my work was finished, I made Titles and Certificates of Ownership for Esmeralda, Fernanda, and Marisol. They were not letting this whole ownership and property thing go, so maybe it was time to formalize what they believed. My crowning achievement was a Marriage Certificate for Nathan and Marisol. And then two weeks later, I had Esmeralda, Fernanda, Marisol, and Nathan dressed in their finest clothes.

----(!)----

Journal Entry, August 5, 2030-

It was a beautiful day outside. For once I didn't hear any planes, artillery shelling, or guns echoing up the Snake River, so I performed the ceremony just outside the garage.

"Esmeralda, Fernanda, and Marisol," I said once they were all lined up with Nathan standing beside Marisol, "You told me the first day we met that since I killed your husband, you and your daughters are my property and that you hoped I would take responsibility. Well, it has taken some time, but I concede to your wishes. I will take responsibility. If you are going to be my property then it is time you had proof of your standing in my home."

With that, I opened a box that used to be Eleanor's for keepsakes. I still had them in my room. I pulled out three rolled certificates and handed the first one tied with a pink ribbon to Esmeralda. The second one was tied with a green ribbon, and I handed that to Fernanda. The last one was tied with a red ribbon, and I handed that to Marisol.

The women untied the ribbons and read their Certificates of Ownership while I explained what they were reading, "It took me some time to research slavery, and finally I had to go to the bible for a version of it I could accept. It is the only version of slavery where the slaves do have some rights. Such as they are, you will find that I have documented those rights on your certificates. I have detailed your responsibilities and my expectations. And, I have documented what my obligations are to you. I have signed each certificate. I also have the Titles of Ownership, which I will secure in my safe, after you agree to the terms and sign the document."

Strangely, Esmeralda, Fernanda, and Marisol all wore big smiles. One by one they approached the table I set up and used one of my calligraphy pens to sign over ownership of their persons. Once that was complete, I presented the new Marriage Certificate to Nathan.

"Nathan," I said with a broad smile, "Two weeks ago, you came and asked me for Marisol's hand in marriage. I'm not a priest so I can not marry you as I was to your mother. What I can do is present you with this Marriage Certificate, marrying you, Jonathan Sutton II, to Marisol Martinez-Gutierrez."

I handed the Marriage Certificate over to Nathan, and he accepted it graciously. He turned to his bride then and they kissed soundly.

We all watched for several seconds and then I cleared my throat to let Nathan know that the ceremony was not over yet. Flushed and smiling, the two lovers turned back to me expectantly.

I gave them a warm grin, and then completed the ceremony, "Before I have you take your vows I want to explain some things that I feel that you, particularly, Nathan, may not understand since neither you nor I grew up with slavery as a common thing in our lives. I had to do a lot of research."

Nathan gave me a nod and I continued, "Esmeralda, Fernanda, and Marisol have willingly given themselves into my hands to be their owner. I am not their husband but their owner. As such it is my right to give my possessions to whomever I wish. Therefore I am giving Marisol to you as a wife only. You do not own her. I do. Should you abuse her, I will take her from you. Should you abandon her, I will take her back. Should you die, she will always have a place in my house, her and your children. Should you wish to leave, you ask me, and depending on her wishes I will let her go with you, or not. Do you understand?"

"She is mine, but she is not," He replied somewhat bitterly now.

I nodded, then said, "This is according to the marriage customs I could find regarding a master of a slave girl given to a male in his household."

Nathan looked grave, but then, he should. This was serious.

He nodded his head though, and said, "Yes Dad. Thank you."

I had him and Marisol take their vows as Esmeralda and Fernanda watched and witnessed. When it was finished, Nathan pulled Marisol in for another passionate kiss, then went back inside and celebrated. Esmeralda had made all of Nathan and Marisol's favorite dishes. For me, she made margaritas. Very very strong margaritas.

That night, after Nathan and Marisol retire to their room for their honeymoon, Esmeralda and Fernanda help me to my bed. I was drunk, and I knew it very well. However, I couldn't settle down. I was incredibly horny. Eleanor and I had never been separated for so long in our entire twenty-four years of marriage, and now, I have been celibate for more than two months. Just looking at the fact that we have twelve children is proof that we had ravenous sex drives. We had sex every day. Multiple times with multiple orgasms. And so, I had an itch. A tingling under my skin. Nervousness that I just could not overcome, and left me tossing and turning in bed. Every time I closed my eyes I saw Eleanor. I smelled her. I felt her. Then, I heard the door creak open and then close. There was a long silence but for the soft footfalls of small feet before Esmeralda climbed into bed with me.

She was wearing perfume. Not Eleanor's. Her own. It was the smell I always smelled when she was around. Soft lavender and tulips. She was naked as her soft warm body climbed under the covers with me. Her very large breasts were full and soft and natural. I could feel her nipples moved across my chest. My dick was already erect. I couldn't help it. I was so horny. First, her knee hit my dick, and then her hand flashed down and took a hold of me. It was so wonderful to be held by a woman again, a relief to be grabbed and groped.

Esmeralda must have thought I was asleep because she never spoke. She kissed my chest, she slowly pumped my dick, and then she slowly mounted me. She was straddling my hips, she had one hand on my chest, and then I felt rather than saw her pussylips slide over my dick. They were very wet, and cool. Then my head slipped inside her vagina and she was so hot!

She was lowering her body slowly down my dick, but I couldn't stand to wait a moment longer. I moved suddenly causing Esmeralda to gasp as I grabbed her hips and slammed her down my dick!

As she went down, I thrust up!

Esmeralda gasped and moaned, and I could tell her sounds were that of the purest delight. In a fury, she started rocking her hips and a galloping pace. Simultaneously she fell upon my body crushing her fat F-cup breasts against my chest, and then her lovely mouth was pressed against mine in a kiss that was nothing but raging passion. She bit at my bottom lip. She forced her tongue into my mouth. She suckled my tongue and lips. These were all things I like to do to Eleanor, and it was a veritable battle to dominate the little woman so that I could suck on her lips, force my tongue into her mouth, and suckle her!

With a growl, I rolled us over so that she was beneath me as she giggled delightedly. She spread her legs wide and I pounded her pussy hard and fast, then she wrapped her legs around my hips so that as I withdrew I pulled her along with me before thrusting back inside. Her voluptuous ass and my balls slapped together in resounding claps that filled the room and echoed off the walls, and then Esmeralda began to moan and wail as she climaxed!

Her whole body tightened around me. Her arms, legs, and vagina! I couldn't withstand it. I had been celibate too long. My balls tingled, they roiled, they boiled, they churned excruciatingly. My body was tingling so badly that my mind was frenzied. I had to cum. I had to! I HAD TO!

It was as if somebody suddenly turned over a boiling pot. Heat surged up my groin and up my belly. My legs shook as ice shot through the heat like lightning, and then I was slamming my dick as deep inside Esmeralda as I could. I felt like I hit her cervix and pushed right into her womb and exploded!

In every metaphorical way I could explode, I did. Emotionally. Spiritually. Physically. My mind and body reeled in euphoric exaltation and ultimate sexual gratification, and then the surge of energy, strength, and vitality was gone as fast as it came and I collapsed on top of her. For the next several minutes we panted over our exertions, and then we started kissing.

"I love you!" Esmeralda whispered over and over again, "I love you. I love you. I love you!"

Slowly, as we recovered, I started fucking my dick inside her again. I came twice more. Esmeralda climaxed four times. Every time I filled her womb with seed as she accepted it gratefully, even begging me to cum inside her more.

After my third time, her sixth, we were cuddling and languishing in our satisfaction when the door creaked open and Fernanda came into the room. It was still dark, so she didn't see that her mother was already with me, nor that we were awake. Her soft footfalls gave away her location as she made her way across my room, pulled the coverlet back, and climbed in. Like her mother, she too was naked. I could feel her pubic mound pressing into my thigh as she threw one leg over mine. I could feel her soft belly moving with her breathing against my side, and I could feel her small soft breasts pressing into my ribs. Fernanda was wearing perfume as well. The same perfume as her mother. Maybe that was why she could not smell that her mother was already here in bed with me.

Raising my hand above me, I found a very low-watt lamp attached to the headboard of my bed. I flipped the switch and my room was filled with just enough light that Eleanor or I could have read a book by its illumination for a short time before bed. Tonight, however, it illuminated Esmeralda and Fernanda's very naked bodies.

Fernanda's onyx eyes opened wide in surprise and her mouth fell open when she saw her naked mother by my side. It only lasted but a minute before she grinned predatorily as her eye alighted on my dick, long and rigid and very eager.

"Is this for me?" She asked, her voice and Spanish accent thick with arousal.

"It is for me," Esmeralda proclaimed triumphantly, but then gave her daughter a knowing smile and conceded by saying, "But, seeing as I always intended to share Jon with you, and seeing as he has already bred me many times, I will let you breed with him next."

Turning to me she added, "Jon, this is her first time with a man. She is a virgin. Be gentle with her."

"Mama!" Fernanda hissed!

Esmeralda only smiled as she said, "Well, you are! And trust me, you will not regret Jon showing you a little consideration later."

To me, I just couldn't believe my intoxicated senses. I had seen Esmeralda and Fernanda many many times completely naked while bathing. They always seemed to time their cleansing with my own. They were intoxicating to look upon, and now, I had them lying in my bed, reclining upon me. Esmeralda had just spent an hour, possibly hours, taking me into her body and loving me like I hadn't been since Eleanor, and now, here was Fernanda. Both looked like raven-haired angels of seduction. Their onyx eyes gleamed. Their smiles were predatory. Their bodies were heavenly. Firm. Fine. Fleshy.

Esmeralda's almost black hair fanned out behind her like a discarded cloak while Fernanda's long almost black hair fell about her like a veil after having moved to straddle my hips. I had one arm behind Esmeralda with my fingers caressing her back and the upper rises of her ass cheeks while her mighty F-cup breasts pressed firmly against my chest. She leaned in and we kissed just as she placed a hand upon her daughter's thigh and ran it up to Fernanda's hip.

When Esmeralda pulled back from our kiss she whispered huskily, "Rise Fernanda, and grab our Master's phallus."

Fernanda did as she was bid but before she could guide her pussy to my dick Esmeralda suddenly moved her hand across Fernanda's soft flat belly, past her completely hairless pubic mound, and slid her middle finger between her daughter's labia and up inside her vagina.

Fernanda gasped as her mother's finger suddenly pierced her hymen! But before either of us could react Esmeralda slowly withdrew her finger from her daughter's sex and placed her middle finger upon her lips, glossing them with Fernanda's lubrication and virginal blood, then she glossed Fernanda's lips, and then she pressed her middle finger into my mouth as she whispered, "Taste, my love, Fernanda's virginity. Tonight we three are united as one. I am forever your property, Jon Sutton!"

"I am forever your property, Jon Sutton," Fernanda proclaimed as she sank her tight, young, virginal body down around my dick.

It all had the feel of a ritual or ceremony. And even though we were not married, neither woman seemed to desire marriage with me since that would exclude the other, and yet this little ceremony gave me the feeling that in a way I had just married both of them. Sealed and sanctified by Fernanda's virgin blood.

The guilt I felt at betraying Eleanor stabbed me through the heart a million times, but my intoxication and need for sexual relief dulled that ache until morning.

Fernanda's hips were broader than either her mother's or sister's. So as she sat atop me I was rewarded with a splendid view of the way her thighs curved to her hips and ass. The way her hips curved to her waist. The way her femininely flat belly, meaning it had defined indentation leading from her sternum to her teardrop navel splitting her abdomen into a two-pack, she had the subtle rise of a fatty hillock shape like a crescent moon that surrounded the sides at the bottom of her navel, and from their that crescent hillock spread out and swept down to broad hips, thick thighs, and the most perfect, baby smooth, cameltoe pussy I have ever seen.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers