Mad World - Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched in amazement as Fernanda's abdominal muscles writhed and stretched and contracted as she found her rhythm upon my manhood. I admired and cupped and groped her small B-cup breasts. And when she finally fell completely upon me I lavished her with kisses both deep and passionate.

Esmeralda had eaten up most of the frenzy locked away inside my body for the last two months, so it was with relaxed pleasure that I slowly brought Fernanda to her first climax. She tightened up beneath me. Her vagina was a vise that crushed my dick. Her mouth was a wondrous balm soothing my desire to rush to my finish. Fernanda gasped prettily as her eyes at first opened wide but then crossed and rolled up. Her eyelids closed and her mouth spread wide in a smile she could not restrain. Then, I came inside her!

I gave her one mighty thrust. I pressed my dick against, and I hoped, past the very walls that resisted my entry into her most sacred of chambers, and then my release flooded her womb filling her with my seed! As soon as Fernanda felt my release she climaxed again and again until the power of her orgasm waning with every shot of my sperm left her a weak and very sated woman.

For our second time, I flipped her over so that I was on top and Esmeralda watched us with a very curious smirk as I bred her oldest daughter. Then it was Esmeralda's turn. We consummated our union, and then it was my turn to be on the bottom, but this time Fernanda straddled my dick while Esmeralda buried my face beneath her pussy and ass. From that point on Esmeralda and Fernanda swapped places several times and I learned that I didn't relish the taste of my cum.

Our finale came late the next morning. I was fully sober by then, but what was I to do?! I had grossly and repeatedly cheated on my wife, Eleanor, and broken our marriage vows! What was I to do? There was no way for me to know whether she lived, or not! And I had these two gorgeous women throwing themselves at me constantly! I refused to think about it as I thrust my dick into Esmeralda one final time and ejaculated my semen deep inside her tight little body. She climaxed with me, and then we fell back into bed, Fernanda cuddled up beside us as we all fell asleep with me still buried to the hilt inside Esmeralda.

----(!)----

Journal Entry, September 15, 2030-

Over the next two weeks, there was scarcely a moment that I wasn't working that I wasn't in the arms of Fernanda, or Esmeralda. The bathroom was a favorite of the women as it made clean-up easy. Then every night they came to my room and slept with me. The women were insatiable. We made love repeatedly every night. Needless to say, a month later, Esmeralda and Fernanda informed me that they were pregnant.

"Nathan," I said that same morning.

"Yeah, Dad?" He replied.

He was working with Marisol as usual. Their marriage was a good one. They were becoming quite the industrious couple. I was happy for my son, though sad as well. Their happiness, their union, made me miss Eleanor and the girls fiercely. Most especially Eleanor. Esmeralda and Fernanda were taking great care and great delight in comforting me, and now that they were pregnant I found it imperative that I have an answer as to whether my wife and children were dead. My infidelity had me feeling incredibly guilty, and so, I needed an answer.

"We are going out," I said, "It's time we find out what's out there."

Indeed we hadn't heard the sounds of battle for several weeks now, so I felt it was time to attempt finding out if Eleanor was alive.

"We need to stock up on food if we can as well," Esmeralda said, "Water. Spices. Milk. Cheese."

"Last I checked our stores are pretty good," I replied.

Esmeralda nodded, "Yes, and if we want to keep them that way we need to start foraging now. Meat. Any meat we can find would also be good."

"I want to come along," Marisol said, suddenly inserting herself into the conversation.

Her belly was small but well-rounded now that she was starting her fourth month of pregnancy. If I have done my math right, she is two months ahead of Esmeralda and Fernanda.

"No," I replied automatically.

"Jonathan, may we speak about the supplies we need in the kitchen?" Esmeralda asked very meaningfully as she caught my eye and nodded with her head for me to follow her.

I did and she turned to face me and put her hands on my chest as her voice took on the sound of honeyed persuasion, "Jonathan, I think you should let the girls go with you."

"I think it is a bad idea," I replied, "I don't know what's waiting for us out there. I hate to be the guy who has to say this, but historically speaking, men fight over only a handful of reasons. Food. Water. Land. Honor. And women."

"I understand," Esmeralda replied softly and reasonably, but then added, "But the girls are just that, girls. It's one thing to think the world as we know it has come to an end, it's entirely different to see it with your own eyes. Please, take them. Let them see what the world is like now. They are more likely to listen and respect you later when they know the reality you are speaking of."

I had to admit she had a point and closed my eyes and let out a sigh. This was not going to be good. I could feel it. Opening my eyes I looked down into Esmeralda's onyx orbs and asked, "Have any of you ever fired a gun before?"

"I have," She answered, "There was never a need for the girls to."

I nodded. Esmeralda's experience was already more than I expected.

Walking out of the kitchen, I motioned for Nathan and the ladies to follow me. We went to my room and I opened the gun cabinet.

"Do you remember going to the gun range with me?" I asked Nathan.

"It's one of my best memories," He replied.

"Do you still remember the rules of gun handling?" I asked.

"Treat all guns as if they are loaded," Nathan recited, "Never point a gun at anything you're not willing to kill. Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to fire. Always be sure of your target and what's behind it."

"Good," I said, "Now, so you all know, every one of these guns is loaded and ready for use. Nathan, I am giving you the.243 Winchester. You are the sniper. I've seen how you play Call of Duty. It's scoped and sighted for three hundred yards. Your job is overwatch. When we approach any home, town, or community I am going to leave you with the truck about three hundred yards out."

As I talked I handed the rifle to Nathan with a bag that had several ammunition clips. I added a Ruger 5.7 to the bag and put in extra clips for it as well. Then I added two more boxes of.243 shells and handed the bag to Marisol.

"Do you remember the fire/cease fire hand signals I taught you?" I asked Nathan.

He nodded.

"Good. Teach Marisol as you have time," I said, then looked at Marisol and said, "The pistol is for you. Your job is to protect the sniper. If anyone comes up on you, if it isn't any of us, you point and shoot. Don't ask questions. Don't talk to them. Do not let them get within thirty feet of you. If you want you can command them to halt. If they don't, then point the gun at their chest and shoot."

Marisol's expression paled but she nodded solemnly.

Turning to Esmeralda I handed her a short-barreled.20 gauge Remington shotgun and took a few minutes to fit an ammo belt around her waist and a bandelier over her very large breasts. As I worked with her I spoke softly, "How often have you shot a gun?"

"Only a few times as a child before I was sold to my husband," She replied nervously.

"That's okay," I mumbled reassuringly, "However, my life, your life, and your daughter's lives all depend on you being willing to kill to keep them safe. Do you understand?"

"I do," She said.

"Good," I replied softly as I took the shotgun from her and demonstrated how she should hold it, "This is a.20 gauge shotgun. There are five shells in the magazine. You pull the hammer back to load the chamber. These are all slugs. When you carry the gun you keep the butt of the gun on your shoulder and the barrel pointed down. The safety is here. Should there be a conflict, push the safety with your finger, lift and point at your target, and pull the trigger. It has a little bit of a kick, but it is not as bad as a.16 or.12 gauge. Okay? Do you understand?"

"I think so," Esmeralda said, though I could tell that she was still very nervous.

"Good," I said.

Fernanda was last and looking forward to the gun she was going to get. However, I gave her a tanto instead.

"Wait! What?" She protested, "I don't get a gun?"

"No," I said, then smiled as I explained, "You are the negotiator."

"Negotiator?" She protested, "Why?"

"Because you're beautiful and people are always more welcoming to beautiful women. You're a woman, so most men will think of you as less of a threat and will instinctively want to impress you. And you're small, which most will associate with you not being a threat. When we go out we have to be a cohesive unit."

Pointing to Nathan and Marisol I said, "Sniper and spotter."

Pointing to Esmeralda I said, "Heavy gunner."

Poking my thumb into my chest I said, "Scout, point man, and leader."

Then pointing at Fernanda I finished, "And you are our negotiator."

"I don't know how to negotiate," Fernanda protested, but I just smiled at her.

"Don't worry," I said, "I will be there with you at all times. With you there I will seem less threatening--I hope. In most circumstances, I will do all the talking with the men while you will talk with the women, and together we will see how it goes.

For myself, I pulled out a Rothco clear polycarbonate anti-riot shield. I strapped on an old World War 2 Japanese katana I bought twenty-five years ago, and I holstered my Colt.45 1911. Then I clipped two clip holders that held two clips each to my belt behind my back.

"Okay," I said, "Let's go see what's out there!"

Getting into the truck I directed the women to sit in the back.

"Nathan, I want you up front," I said, "Keep your rifle down and keep Marisol's Rugar handy. Esmeralda, Fernanda, Marisol, anytime we go out you three will be in the back. I have a feeling women are going to become a hot commodity, and three beautiful women will attract trouble like flies to honey. If any man makes overtures toward you. Tell him you're my woman. If he persists, shoot him."

Esmeralda nodded and gave me a very strange and knowing smile that I didn't understand, but I knew she would keep Fernanda and Marisol reined in. I couldn't have them just shooting any men we may come across.

I drove slowly up the dirt road so that I would create as little dust as possible. I also stopped before we could be seen from the road and walked up to see if there was any traffic. There was none. Turning onto the county road I turned us toward Kahlotus. I drove slowly at first but then sped up as time wore on. It wasn't long before we came upon our first habitation. A small farm.

As we neared the property line I pulled out my rangefinder and found the house. It was still a thousand yards off. Passing the rangefinder to Nathan I said, "Keep an eye on the house. Let me know when we're at 300 yards."

"Yes sir," He replied.

I drove up slowly. We got off the road and onto the side road. When we were within 300 yards Nathan said, "Stop! We're here."

I gave him a nod and stopped. Turning to Esmeralda I said, "I want you to go and walk down the corn line. Nathan, stay here and use the truck as cover and keep an eye on the house and the yard. Marisol, stay in the back but keep a lookout on the road and what is around you and Nathan. Fernanda, you're with me."

The approach to that first home was the most scared I've ever been.

"I'm so scared!" Fernanda said suddenly in a whispered voice, nearly parroting my thoughts, "I'm so scared I might pee myself!"

Strangely, the admission of Fernanda's fear helped me to settle my feelings. I was still scared, but I had to be strong for her.

"Fear is a good thing," I found myself saying as I closed the gap between us until we were nearly hip to hip, "I'm nervous too." And as I said it I found that I was. The fear was suppressed. There was only nervousness and focus now.

"I am right here beside you," I reassured her, "I will not let anything happen to you."

Fernanda gave me a brief, nervous smile, and suddenly she was taking my right hand into hers and giving me a squeeze to reassure me, I think.

With my ballistic shield in front of me, I said, "Stay close to me."

"Yes," She purred like she had just heard exactly what she had always wanted.

At the moment, I didn't care. I had no idea what to expect. I returned her hand squeeze and then wiggled my hand free with a whispered, "I need my weapon hand free."

She nodded in understanding and fell back a step.

We covered the three hundred yards and Esmeralda came in from the left flank and took cover behind a truck while Fernanda and I approached the house. It was a manufactured home. I scanned the windows searching for movement, then I mounted the stairs with Fernanda right behind me. Just a few steps then we were on a deck and approaching the front door.

I knocked, then waited several seconds before knocking again. There was no answer. After a few more seconds I tried the door and it opened.

Fernanda and I took one step inside and stopped dead. The living room was destroyed. A shattered coffee table littered the room. A dead older man sat slumped on the couch. A headless male body was on top of the coffee table, his head having been blasted from his shoulders with a shotgun. Fernanda cried when we saw the little boy, maybe eight or so dead, on the floor in a corner beside some blood-covered toys. She ran back out of the house and I heard her puking over the side of the porch.

"What's happening?" I heard Esmeralda call, and then I heard her run up the steps outside.

She came to the door and gasped, "Holy Mary Mother of God!"

"Stay put!" I said, my voice rough.

I felt like puking too and I knew there was no way I could stay on my feet if I had both women gagging behind me.

In the kitchen, I had just found the boy's grandma on the floor between the counter and the island. She had an oven mitt on, but when I checked the oven nothing was in it.

Looking back at the living room, I took note that the men were shot at fairly close range. The child was knifed, and so was grandma.

Walking back to Esmeralda I said, "Give the signal to muster here double time."

I had been teaching Esmeralda and the girls hand signals for the last two weeks. I wasn't much of a hunter, honestly, I've never hunted. Never saw the need, but when Nathan was young we would go to the paintball parks and we went to the range. That inspired us to research hand signals, and where better to learn than the military. We started with general hand signals and then worked our way to tactical hand signals.

Esmeralda gave the signal and I turned to clear the house.

Slowly, with my shield in front and my pistol drawn, I went back to the kitchen and then down the hallway. There were two rooms on the right. Small rooms. The first was a children's room. The second was the grandparents' room. There were another two bedrooms and a bathroom on the left. Again, they were small, but the rooms were distinctly feminine with the belongings strewn about of girls in their mid to late teens. At the end of the hallway was the master bedroom.

I opened the door and found a woman spread-eagle across a king-sized bed. Her hands and feet were tied to the four pollsters with cut ribbons of her once very elegant sheets. Rushing over, I placed my fingers on her neck. I didn't feel a pulse. I thought she was dead, but suddenly she gasped softly, "Help..."

"Esmeralda!" I yelled as I pulled my pocket knife and started cutting at the woman's restraints.

I heard her running down the length of the house to reach the master bedroom and then gasp.

"Water!" I yelled, "Hurry! Get water!"

Esmeralda didn't respond; she just ran to the kitchen. Cabinet doors slammed in succession. Nathan must have just come inside because I heard him suddenly gasp, "Fuck me!"

Another cabinet slammed. I heard the clink of glasses, the sound of the water faucet being turned on and then off, and then Esmeralda hurrying back down the hallway.

Carefully, I placed both of the woman's hands on her naked belly, then I cut the restraints binding her ankles. She had no strength. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing was barely discernible. I hated that I noticed such things at a time such as this, but I couldn't help but note that she looked like she was at one time a beautiful woman. Now, however, she was haggard, her continence gaunt from starvation, her once golden skin was ashen and sickly, her flaxen hair unwashed, matted, and caked with refuse. Her face, ribs, and thighs were swollen and bruised from being beaten and raped repeatedly and severely.

Esmeralda approached and very gently held the woman's head as she poured dribbles of water into her swollen and cracked mouth. The woman was too weak to cough or choke. After several minutes, she was able to swallow. A few more minutes and she was able to lick her lips. After almost a half hour of slowly nursing the woman back to hydration, she was able to speak in a whisper.

"My daughters?" She croaked, "Where are my daughters?"

"There are no girls here," I answered.

"My son?" She asked.

"Dead," I replied, feeling it was best to not be evasive, this woman deserved to know what happened to her family, "There is a man's body too, and a grandpa and grandma."

The woman's face contorted as she wept, but she was too dehydrated to shed any tears, then her crying slowed and stopped and she begged, "Please help me. Men attacked. Several men. We didn't know them. They barged into the house and shot William. I was here in my room taking a bath when it happened. All I heard was gunfire and then laughing. Please. My girls! Please save my girls!"

"How many attacked you?" I asked.

"Six," The woman answered.

"You're sure," I asked.

The woman's voice was soft and quiet and very grim as she answered, "They spent days raping and beating me. Yes. I am certain."

"Do you know where they came from?" I asked.

She gave a slight shake of her head no.

"How many daughters did you have?" I asked next.

"Four. Rheannon, Shenandoah, Bathsheba, and Charlemagne." The woman chuckled at this then added, "I always hated my name. So, I was determined to give my girls good, meaningful names. In the end, though, they just wound up choosing nicknames anyway. Rhea, Shannon, Bath, and Charlie."

By the end, she was about to start weeping again except that Esmeralda distracted her.

"What's your name?" Esmeralda asked.

"Barbara," The woman replied then started to cry again as she added, "But, my husband used to call me Barbie! His Barbie!"

"I'll go see if I can find her some clothes," I said.

"My chest of drawers is right there, across from the bed," Barbie whimpered, "And the closet is over there."

"We're taking you with us," Esmeralda said, "Is there anything you want to bring with you? Food? Blankets?"

"There's nothing," I said as I came back from the master closet and then left the room to check the house again. When I returned I added, "No clothes. No food. No condiments. No soap. No chemicals. Nothing!"

"They've come and gone a few times," Barbie said.

"There's still the truck outside," Esmeralda said, "Surely they will come back to claim that?"

"And there's Barbie," I added, "I'm not sure if they intended to kill you, or break you."

"Kill me," Barbie laughed or tried to, "I made fun of one of the men's peckers. That's why I am the way I am. The others had to pull him off to keep him from killing me, but only so they could have their turns. The man that I made fun of, said they were leaving me here to die like this. Of dehydration or starvation. Whichever claimed me first."