Madam Ambassador Pt. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
Human ambassador and an alien in heat.
3.9k words
4.34
11.9k
17

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lxnd
Lxnd
210 Followers

Note: This story turned out to be longer than I anticipated. It's the first part in a short series. This part is just a build up for later events. There's no sex in this part but there will be plenty of it in all the following parts.

Hope you enjoy the story!

* * * * *

Preface :

The year is 4125; It's been over two millennia since humanity discovered FTL travel and joined the galactic community.

During those early days, humanity realized that they were a unique species in many ways.

Humans quickly gained a reputation of being fierce warriors in battle, imaginative strategists and tacticians, skilled traders and negotiators, intrepid explorers and brilliant scientists and researchers.

But besides all that, one thing set humanity apart from the others.

Every specie in the galaxy, except for humans, had very specific periods, during which they went into heat and mated. Humans on the other hand could mate at any time. Consequently, humans were the only ones who had any knowledge of contraception, since the others didn't need any such things; at most they had methods for suppressing or delaying heat.

Humans could not just mate with but also procreate with almost any other race, producing hybrids. Most aliens, inexplicably, found humans, both male and female, very sexually attractive. In fact some alien beings would sometimes go into heat prematurely just by being in the proximity of a particular human being that they found extremely attractive. However this could usually be remedied by medicines or by copulation with the creature's actual mate. On rare occasions problems arose when neither of the two remedies worked or was possible.

Now, over two thousand years after arriving on the galactic scene, the Terran Union, consisting of Earth and its twenty colonies, was a leading member of the Galactic Alliance, which in turn was governed by the Galactic Council.

Humanity had taken advantage of scientific progress and quickly adapted to an interstellar lifestyle. The average human lifespan became about 400 years, the prime years in a human's life being ages 30 years to 350 years.

* * * * *

The Terran Union's ambassador, Mrs Samantha Kane was the only human on board the Galactic Alliance's Diplomatic Ship, ADS Mazaakaraat.

She was part of a team leading the arbitration between two races, the Threen and the Supran over the possession of a mineral rich moon, Skelda of a gas giant in the Cygnus III system. Both claimed to have settled the moon first in ancient times and were fighting over it.

An important part of the team was an alien named Gronxok, a Pishaach from the planet Ultor Prime. He was an archeologist and historian who was tasked with studying the archaeological and historical evidence present on Skelda to see who had settled it first. But he had taken ill and had been under quarantine for the past two weeks.

The Mazakaraat was still six weeks away from Skelda. But precious time was being lost as Gronxok hadn't been able to begin his preparations and investigations, which he had planned to do before reaching Skelda.

The Threen and the Supran representatives were calling almost every day, asking to speak to him. The rest of the team tried to cover for him. Sam herself was kept busy studying their histories and cultures, to prevent any misunderstandings once the talks actually began. Gronxok's absence was being sorely felt.

They couldn't afford to let the negotiations fail; that could lead to a war that threatened to engulf the whole galaxy.

Though Samantha Kane was the Terran ambassador to the Galactic Council which governed the Alliance, she had been deputed to the negotiating team which was arbitrating this conflict. Here she would be representing the Alliance. So instead of wearing civilian clothes, she was wearing the Alliance Fleet uniform with the Diplomatic corps insignia.

The figure hugging glossy blue uniform accentuated every curve of her voluptuous body. With smooth fair skin, thick long red hair, that she had tied into a bun and long shapely legs the beautiful mother of three was a sight to behold as she hurried through the corridors towards the Captain's ready room. With each step her big round breasts would jiggle and her perfect round ass would wiggle as her wide, curvy hips swayed from side to side.

She had been in her cabin, alone on her bed, eyes shut, one hand furiously rubbing her clit and the other pinching her nipple, thinking about her husband (oh, how she missed him!) when she was interrupted by the communicator in her cabin. The Captain wanted to see her in his Ready Room immediately.

After quickly washing up and getting ready, Sam almost ran to the Ready Room on the top deck of ship.

Meanwhile, in the Ready Room, Captain Squakaw was in conference with Dr Denfe, the ship's Chief Medical Officer and Blubarb, the negotiating team's leader.

Captain Squakaw was a Hirang, an avian species, with a crest on his head and four forelimbs, two feathery Winglike structures and two hands with four fingers on each hand, and two hind limbs for walking. He was a handsome creature, his body covered with colorful feathers under his blue Alliance Fleet uniform.

Dr Denfe was a Yanii, an octopus like species with ten long tentacles that they used for moving and grasping. Dr Denfe was a female, she too was wearing a Fleet uniform but with the Medical Corps insignia.

Blubarb was a Zumme, an asexual, jellylike species.

Samantha entered the room panting, "Sorry I'm late!"

"No problem." Captain Squakaw said courteously. Looking at the others, he asked, "Shall we begin?"

The other two hesitated.

Samantha quickly noticed the sombre and somewhat embarrassed mood of the three aliens. She waited for one of them to speak, while trying to gauge what the problem was.

Blubarb opened his mouth to speak but promptly shut it again. Then he drew a long breath and looking at Dr Denfe said, "Perhaps the doctor can explain why we're here?"

Dr Denfe glared briefly at him and then looking at Samantha said, "Ambassador Kane, you are well aware of the importance of your mission and how Prof Gronxok's prolonged illness is jeopardizing it...?"

"Yes, but I thought that he was recovering well?"

"No, he isn't. He's much worse, in fact. Nothing we've tried so far is working. We may not even have enough time to get him to a place where he could be properly treated..."

"Oh my! I didn't know it was this serious! We can tell the Threen and the Supran that we'll...."

"It isn't exactly an illness, ambassador." Blubarb interrupted her.

Samantha looked at him questioningly.

The doctor interjected, "Prof Gronxok is in heat."

Samantha laughed with relief "We'll just get his mate to come here if the medicine's not working. Surely, it can't be that bad!"

"It's worse, much worse." Dr Denfe sighed. "The professor had taken some strong medication before leaving on this trip to suppress his scheduled heat. He didn't want it to disturb the negotiations."

"So, didn't the medication work?" Samantha asked.

"It did, but something happened along the way to trigger his heat anyway. It was so strong that the medication backfired and made his condition worse. His mate is at the other end of the galaxy and can't be here in time." Now the doctor spoke rapidly, trying to get the conversation over as fast as possible. "Medication is useless, holo therapy has had no effect, meditation well, didn't work. There's only one thing left to do. Otherwise, he could go insane or even die."

"Insane?... Die?...." Samantha said, shocked "So, what can be done?" Turning to the Captain she asked, "Aren't there any unattached female Pishaach in your crew who could help?"

"No, no Pishaach." he said quietly and looked away.

"There are no Pishaach who could get here in time, we've checked." Blubarb said.

"So, what do we do?" Samantha asked.

The doctor replied, "The only thing to be done now is for Gronxok to mate with the person who triggered this episode of heat."

"So who's the person?"

The doctor took another deep breath and said, "You are, ambassador."

"Me! But I'm human!" Samantha replied. She had heard jokes about aliens being attracted to humans like this but had never taken them seriously.

Blubarb said, "Samantha, we realize that you are attached... you have a mate and you have children with him. But Gronxok will die or worse if you don't do this."

"ARE YOU ALL OUT OF YOUR MIND...!??"

"Ambassador, we understand how difficult this is for you. Believe me, it's extremely difficult for us to even have this conversation. We tried every other avenue before we came to you. There is no other alternative... except to let Gronxok be driven insane and then die." Blubarb said gravely.

"This is a joke, right? You're pranking me..."

"Ambassador, this is no joke...." Dr Denfe said, "Think of it as a medical procedure; you're helping a colleague get better by assisting in a bodily function..."

The Captain interrupted, "Perhaps, the Ambassador would like some time to consider this? This must be quite a shock to her."

Dr Denfe agreed, "Would four hours be sufficient, ambassador?... We don't mean to rush you but the professor's condition has started deteriorating by the hour..."

Samantha nodded dumbly.

The doctor continued, "I have sent you some files regarding the Pishaach's... similar condition.... it will help you to know what to expect... you know, if you agree..."

Blubarb said, "Please remember Sam, without him, these negotiations will fall through and it may be impossible to prevent a Galactic War..."

Captain Squakaw stood up, "Four hours, Mr Blubarb, you've agreed to give the lady time to think.... We'll reconvene here after exactly four hours."

The group dispersed. Samantha walked out in a daze and didn't even realize when she reached her cabin.

She spent the first hour of her time reviewing her life, her marriage, everything. She had worked hard to get where she was professionally. Samantha had earned a reputation as a skilled negotiator, using veiled threats, favors and espionage to great effect.

Her family life was wonderful, she was married to a great man who loved her and she loved him. Together they had raised three wonderful children. She was highly accomplished and was a trusted and successful diplomat, the Terran Union frequently entrusted her with the most difficult negotiations. But her wit and resourcefulness wouldn't get her out of this mess that she was in now. A mess that was not of her making!

"What's with these aliens getting aroused by humans" she thought angrily.

She had to talk to her husband. Her husband, Jack was a Commodore in the Terran Union Fleet. He was an explorer. That meant that he was a warrior, diplomat, trader, hustler, spy all rolled into one; only the best made it to the Exploration Corps of the Terran Union Fleet.

Like her, he also was occasionally deputed to work for the Galactic Alliance. A strong, handsome and intelligent man, had he ever been hit on by an alien female?" Samantha wondered.

He was currently in another arm of the Galaxy. Samantha almost called him up on the ship's communicator when she stopped herself.

"I have to do this." she said to herself, "I have to let Gronxok mate with me. The mission is too important... and Jack must never find out." She didn't want to be responsible for the deaths of millions of people in a Galactic war just because she wouldn't endure a few hours of discomfort, adultery be damned. A diplomat doesn't have the luxury of morality.

Relieved at finally having made her decision, as much as she hated it, she opened her workstation to look at the files that Dr Denfe had sent her.

They contained information about the Pishaach and their mating practices.

The Pishaach were humanoids, almost goblin-like in appearance, with pointed ears, gray skin, small beady eyes and a domed skull. Like humans, they had two hands and two legs with five digits on each limb.

Like humans they had a very violent and brutal past. But unlike humans, they seemed to have left their violent past behind and were among the gentlest creatures in the Galaxy, despite their appearance.

Their anatomy differed from humans' in one important respect; the females had two openings for their vagina, vertically arranged at their crotch and the males correspondingly had two penises, one above the other, with their scrotal sacs below the lower penis.

Samantha opened the first file that the doctor had sent:

"Mating Practices of the Pishaach Species.

The Pishaach have two sexes, male and female. For details on Pishaach anatomy, please consult the file, here.

The Pishaach mate once every Standard Galactic Year (Two Earth years) The period of their heat lasts for four Standard Weeks, give or take a couple of weeks, during which they mate repeatedly, almost continuously.

Unlike most species, which turn increasingly aggressive and violent when unable to mate during heat, the Pishaach become increasingly quiet and reclusive. This is due to the severe mental discipline that they practice to get over their violent past.

However, the quiet is quite deceptive. The aggression comes out when they actually start mating. The longer a Pishaach has to wait in heat before being able to mate, the rougher the mating will be.

An unsatisfied heat causes a Pishaach to go through the following stages:

Week 1 : Increased irritability and aggression followed by bouts of guilt. The patient starts to grow quiet and non communicative, refusing any physical or mental activity.

Week 2 : The patient still talks, but very little. It is still possible to reason with them at this stage, though the higher functions of the brain slow down.

Week 3 : The higher functions of the brain almost shut down and almost all that the patient knows is a burning desire to mate. The body temperature rises to dangerous levels. Speech is impaired. Patients in this stage have been known to speak an ancient prehistoric dialect of the Pishaach from when they were still cave dwellers.

Week 4 : At this stage, all that the patient knows is a desire to mate and all higher brain functions have shut down. Temperature remains dangerously high all the time. The patient does not move unless they sense a chance of mating. Ability to speak is completely lost and all that they can 'speak' is grunts and gasps.

If nothing happens to change the conditions, the patient can either die of high temperature or the mental changes become permanent, at which time the patient becomes clinically insane and usually doesn't survive more than half a Galactic Standard Year."

Here Dr Denfe had added a note : "Due to the reaction of the strong medication that Gronxok had taken, his condition is already in Week 4, even though he is still just in his second week. He doesn't have much time. Every hour pushes him towards permanent disability and death."

Sam continued to read.

"Mating practices :

The Pishaach males can be quite aggressive and rough during mating. The longer time they spent waiting in heat, the more aggressive they can be. Females have been known to be extremely submissive during mating, however aggressive or dominating they may be at other times. During any momentary breaks during copulation, the females stay in the same position that the male leaves them in, not moving an inch until the male penetrates them or moves them into another position. This seems to be very important, for some reason.

If the male has reached the Week 4 stage then it is advisable for the female to approach him completely unclothed and prominently display her primary and secondary sexual organs to get the male's attention and make him approach the female or he may remain in his place completely ignoring her. But once the mating starts, it's impossible to get him away from the female until the end of the heat period."

Samantha read all that and looked at the other files, which turned out to be pictures, videos and descriptions of Pishaach mating.

Looking through them, she decided that there was no way her husband Jack must find out about what she was about to do.

Two penises, almost continuous rough sex... she had never imagined that her diplomatic career would bring her here.

She went through some of the Pishaach sex guides that the doctor had sent her. She was quite drained, and a little aroused by the time she was done.

Then she started thinking about her family. Was what she was about to do, cheating? Yes, of course it was! Why else would she want to hide it from her husband. She'd be intensely jealous if her Jack had to do something like that, however valid the reasons, like the situation that she was in.

She wondered why Gronxok found her attractive of all people. Sure she was an extremely attractive human female... why would a Pishaach or any alien be attracted to her?

She remembered her training at the Terran Academy for Interstellar Services. "Most aliens find humans especially sexually arousing. Nobody knows the reason for this. From the rock like Petroliths to the wormlike Fraaxi to the decapod Yanii, all of them find humans attractive...." her professor had said.

A long forgotten memory came unbidden to her mind. Her daughter Ella had been studying Earth's ancient cultural history. She had come to her mother excitedly saying, "Look mom, look at this actress from the early 21st century, she looks just like you!"

Indeed, Samantha Kane looked almost like an exact copy of the long dead actress. She still remembered the actress' name, Christina Hendricks...

Samantha was startled when the communicator in her room beeped and she heard Dr Denfe say, "Ambassador, we are to meet in the Captain's ready room in five minutes. Are you ready?"

Samantha breathed deeply before replying, "Yes doctor. I'll be there in five minutes. Thank you."

Five minutes later, Ambassador Kane said to the other three, "Yes, I'll do it. But no one apart from the three of us and of course, Gronxok must know of this."

The Captain replied, "Yes, don't worry, we've already thought about that. The entire deck on which the negotiating team's cabins are, is being evacuated as we speak. The doctor will announce that you also have been infected by the same unknown illness and are under strict quarantine. Only the doctor will have access to that deck."

Blubarb added, "None of the others from the negotiating team will know the truth about this either."

"Thank you." said Samantha.

The relief on their faces was evident. "When can you... go to his cabin?" Dr Denfe asked her.

"Give me one more hour. Oh, and most important, my husband must never ever find out about this!"

"Oh!" the doctor said, "I though you would have consulted with him...."

"NO!" Samantha said forcefully, "He must never know... stall all his calls. I'll speak to him now and spin him some yarn but it won't hold for four weeks..."

"We'll think of something, don't worry." Blubarb said hurriedly.

"No! He's not stupid, if he suspects that anything is wrong, he'll rush here to intercept the Mazakarat. The story you feed him better be good and believable." said Samantha as she her heart was breaking inside her when she realized that she was planning to deceive the one man she had loved above all else and who had always loved her unconditionally.

Blubarb said, "Captain, can this ship go incommunicado for a few days?"

"I can manage it for a week at most." replied the Captain.

Dr Denfe said, "By then Prof Gronxok's condition should be stable..."

Lxnd
Lxnd
210 Followers
12